Green Aura

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

I'M LATE!!! I'M LATE!!! I'M LATE!!! I slept in for the very first time and now I regret it so much because I'm late for school. G-Dragon didn't come back home and Sally was sick today. My father went to work, which I had no clue where, and all the other workers had to do their own work and they thought I was awake. WHICH I'M NOT!!! I quickly did my normal morning routine and rushed out of the house and to school. Luckily my driver was cleaning the car because I told him to drive me to school quickly. Only in the car I was finally relaxed.

Thank god my alarm woke me up or else I would slept in even more. I probably hit the wrong snooze button..... Yes I had more than one snooze button. I still couldn't believe that I'm a vampire, but at the same time I'm slightly interested. You would be to if someone told you you weren't a human. Just than I arrived at school, that was fast. I got out of the limousine and thanked my driver before running into the school and to my locker. I opened my locker and got out my notebook and pen. I dumped my bag inside and ran to my class.

I bowed continuously after I entered and went to my seat to take the notes. Today was about auras...... Coincident? I don't think so. The whole time the black aura was not mention, every single colour you can think of was talked about except for black. "Mr.Jo, what about the black aura?" This girl asked.

"We do not speak of that." Mr.Jo answered and went back to teaching.

"Yunju you know the black aura is basically a soul less creature." Another girl said. I gripped onto my pen and ignored their comments, which wasn't very easy since I had great hearing.

"I know, Jenny... What a poor monster." Yunju said and the both girls laughed. Than suddenly water was splashed onto both of the girls, making their make-up stream down their faces. "AHH!!! WHO THE HELL DID THI-" Yunju was about to scream at the person behind her, before she realized that Key and Minho were the ones behind her and Jenny.

"Your voice annoys me." Minho said and put his hand down.

"Minho oppa!!! Why are you helping her!!!" Jenny screamed.

"Shut up already." Key said, who looked really annoyed. He raised his hand and a small fire appeared.

"Kim Kibum, stop what your doing." Mr.Jo said. Kim Kibum was Key's real name, I never knew..... The two girls ran out of the classroom and the teacher began to teach again. This is so not like human school. To be honest I missed learning about math and stuff, it was easy and I hate to say it, but it was fun. At least I know I'll ace it so I like it since I know all the answers. As I wrote down the notes that the teacher said, I began to think of something. Could a person have half a black aura?! I mean if there can be a pinkish purple aura than can there be a half black and half red?!!!

*No.* My head say, but the funny thing was it wasn't me..... This is probably really confusing. *There is only one me and one me forever.* I heard again, but no one said it except my head. *I'm the inside you !!!* I heard.  *What the hell...* I thought. *I'm the evil you!!!* I heard again. *You? What's your name even? I'm so confused....* I thought. *I don't have a name..." I heard.

*Pay attention.* I heard a male voice said, but in my mind. I dropped my pen and looked around and saw Key staring at me. It was probably him, how he got into my mind I don't know and I don't want to know. It's not even what I really want to know right not and plus I think it's a vampire thing. I began to write down the notes again and began to talk to myself again. I know it sounds lame, but it's fun okay!!!

*No name? What do you want to be called than?* I thought, still writing down the notes. *Nothing, I don't want a name and I don't need a name.* The other side said. *Everyone needs a name, than I can address you the way you like to be called.* I thought. *You make me a name than.* She said. I thought for a second. The black aura needs a name...... What's her name than? I thought for a good 2 minutes before I smiled and gave a name. *What about Light?* I thought.

*What are you doing? Why are you talking to yourself.* I heard the male voice say again. I looked up and saw Key staring at me again. I looked down and began to write the notes quickly.

*Light? Why Light? I'm dark....* I heard the other side say. *Light can be a boy and girls name I think. I mean your not even dark, your just like everyone else. Do you want another name?* I thought. *No..... I like that name..... Light.* Light said. Finally I know her name, even though I gave her it she accept it. *Thank you.* I heard and I heard nothing else after that. The bell rang and the students scattered away. I closed my notebook and headed toward my locker.

"Hey were you talking to yourself?" I heard. I looked beside me and both Key and Minho was right next to me.

"No, I was talking to Light." I said, continuing my walk.

"Light?" Minho asked.

"My other side, her name is Light." I said and opened my locker. I took out my cell phone that was in my bag that I threw in when I got to school. "Um, can you tell me where my next class is?" I asked.

"Your classes changed, the whole afternoon we're going to teach you. In the morning your 7 classes would rotate. Here's your new schedule, don't worry we'll remind you where your going." Minho said.

"Oh, well where's my next class?" I said and looked at the sheet. I scanned and saw that the next class was the one I hated the most. Gym. "Gym?" I asked. They nodded. I pouted and closed my locker. I knew where the gym was so I began to head there. They followed me which was very weird. I walked quicker, but that was a stupid idea since they were high leveled vampires!!

Something was happening, without knowing I stopped and was into my own body.... Has Light come out?

LIGHTS POV

Hello hello!!! I have a name!!! A nice name!!! I'm so happy!!! It's been 893 years since I was this happy!!! I love ______________, she so nice. Light, Light, Light~~ Look I'm not that mean, I only do it when I know my owner was in danger. I lost my memory. I knew all the things I did in the past thousand year, all the bad stuff, but I don't know what the good things I've done. Maybe I never did something good.... You could say that I lost half of my memory.....

See I don't even remember my previous owners, only the bad things I did. It's not easy being me. I'll tell you a secret though, I use to be a- OH WHO THE HELL IS TRYING TO KILL ME NOW?!

Without telling ______________ I came out and was back into MY uniform. I loved my ruby eyes and my sharp fangs, I don't think everyone agrees with me though. As I took one step forward, a boy ran up to me with a gun. I was right someone was trying to kill me. He pulled the trigger and shot. I smirked. Guns do kill vampires, it's just that if your a smart vampire you wouldn't be killed by one. I lifted my hand and before the bullet even touched me, it stopped.

I put my hand down and the metal bullet dropped onto the ground. I glared at the boy and he swallowed hard. "What do you think I am? A target?" I scolded him.

"GO NOW!!!" The guy said who I believe is named Key. I think he was the one ruining my conversation with _______________, how annoying. Just when I looked back the boy was gone and I was about to go after him, but this other guy held me back.

"Get your hands away from me, before I rip it off." I said and glared at him.

"______________....." The Key guy said.

"If it wasn't for me she would be dead and I'm not going to let that happen. Unless you can protect her the way I did, forget about me going away." I said. Just a little FYI I'm not a lesbian, nor do I like guys. I don't like any gender, I just like myself. Never cared for love and never cared for men or women. I just care for myself and my owner. Another little FYI if your a lesbian, it's cool. I got nothing against people who like the same gender. I mean it's kind of stupid to say that gays, bis, and lesbians are gross since in the end there just like everyone else who just loves someone. If you like something be proud of it..... Don't end up like me.

*Stop it Light, I don't want to fight. I have gym right now and I want to save up my strength. Ignore them I'm fine right now and thank you. I could have died, but you saved me. Now you can take a rest okay?* I heard, it was ________________. She's one of those friends that stay by your side and help you whenever you needed it the most. That friend that I never got. I smiled and within minutes I did my little magic and I was back inside _____________ mind.

I felt warmth in love when I get a good compliment and only ______________ gave me those. This was the first time I was saying this, but I'm going to protect my best friend even if takes my spirit away. I always killed my owners in the end, but this time I'm keeping _______________. I, Light, might just change and become, not the black aura, but a normal teenage vampire.

NO ONES POV

_________________ was back and Light was back where she belonged. Key and Minho stared at the metal bullet as ______________ snuck away. She was no longer dizzy from the change anymore because she got use to it. She felt more alive even. It was like she rested and than got back to action. She made her way to the gym and just when the bell rang she made it. Although she was alone and at the corner of the gymnasium, she didn't feel to alone. Light was with her, it was like an imaginary friend.

The inner evil was just a friend that has to be right next you since they are the inside of you, hard to explain...... The teacher instructed everyone to do the exercise for the class today and today, it was push ups. ______________ couldn't even do 5 without having every part of her body hurt. Key and Minho figured out that ______________ was already in her class so they went to their own classes.

In just an hour _______________ could only do 15 good push ups, one by one. When she was done, she was very tired. You have to give her props though, I mean she never trained like this before and 15 is pretty good.....ish. Everyone in that class did at least a 100 which was an average for the normal vampire. ______________ was panting like crazy, she really needed to exercise.

She walked back to her own locker to put her stuff away and head to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Everyone stared at her, but she just put on a sweet smile and looked at what was on the menu. Human. Than she realized that dead bodies were scattered in the room. She felt like puking at this point and there was nothing good on the menu at all, so she ran out and went to the field. She decided that she'll skip lunch and go to the forest to have a little stroll. She was hungry, but nothing was going to make her eat a live human.

As she explored the forest, she found a comfortable spot for her to sit down in. She took out her phone and it was like she saw a flash of lightening, keep in mind that everywhere she looked was dark. She squinted and looked at her contact list, she wanted to call someone, but everyone was sleeping except for Kevin who was in another country. Kevin gave her his new number, just in case they wanted to call him. For the heck of it she made the long distance call. "Hello?" That familiar voice she knew.

"Kevin, it's me _______________." She said.

"_______________ I missed you so much!!! How are the others?" Kevin asked.

"I changed schools.... I don't know how they are." ____________ said.

"Oh.... It's okay. I'm so happy you called, I missed you so much." Kevin said.

"Kevin, I want to ask you something. Did you protect me every single day?" She asked.

"I tried my best, I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Kevin said, with his cheery voice.

"Than Kevin.... What if I told you I was a vampire?" She asked again. Silence came from the other line because Kevin knew that ________________ wouldn't ask these questions unless she wanted a serious answer.

"Well.... I'll still be your best friend and love you the same way. I just hope you don't eat me. If I was to be eaten by a vampire though, I hope it's you because at least I know that we shared a good amount of memories together and that my body would serve you a meal to survive." Kevin said. "Besides if that's a way for me to protect you from going hungry than so be it, I wouldn't mind." He said.

______________ felt like Kevin was really that person who protect her all these years. She regretted not spending more time with him and she hated how he's a thousand miles away from her now. "Thanks Kevin." She said. She felt a presence around her and she knew if she got caught talking to Kevin she'll get in trouble. "Kevin I have to go, I call you later okay?" _____________ said. Kevin said his good byes and they both hung up.

"Here, eat it." ____________ heard and the person gave her a carton of milk and bread. She looked up and saw Onew with his goofy smile.

"Thank you." She said, eating the bread.

"I thought you wouldn't eat stuff like blood, I didn't really know what humans eat so I went to buy what looks edible." Onew said.

"When did you buy this?" _______________ asked.

"Before I went to school at one of those stores that humans go to." Onew said.

"But isn't it bright in there?" ___________ asked.

"Yeah, but If you forgot I've reached the max in healing. I can heal myself easily. Plus I'm a pretty high leveled, a little light shouldn't hurt me to much." Onew said, sitting down next to _______________. "After you're finished, I can start to teach you. Everyday you'll get a new SHINee member to teach you and we'll start over again each week. I don't know who you'll get, it'll probably be different all the time so just keep that in mind." Onew said.

"Okay, I'm done we can work now." _____________ said.

"Okay, let's go to the garden." Onew said. Both of them walked to the little garden that they already seen yesterday. "Do you know why healing falls in the category of earth?" Onew asked. She shook her head. "Well the earth grows, flowers, trees and anything living grows. Anything that grows needs to be healthy so it can grow up big. However, when you grow up you would get sick or hurt and you need to be healed. Our earth needs to be healed as well. Pollution is killing it little by little and soon we're all going to die filled with regrets." Onew said.

"So earth and healing have a green aura?" ______________ asked.

"Yes. Come on let's help the flowers out. I'll start out by teaching you how to heal, levitating rocks and piercing people with sharp leaves would be for another day." Onew said and ______________ nodded. "Healing is really easy if you have a kind heart. See that flower over there? Look." Onew said. With just one touch, the droopy brown flower turned into a soft pink dancing flower. "You try." Onew said.

________________ walked to the droopy flower next to it and touched it, it only slightly perk up, but it didn't come to life again. "What do I have to do?" She asked.

"Think of the worse thing that you could ever go through. Think of something that would make your cry just by thinking of it. It could be something you hate the most. As long as you feel sad inside it will work.Than just touch it." Onew said smiling. _________________ thought the most saddest thing she could have think of. She than touched the flower and it rose again and began to dance. "Not bad. If you think of something sad enough, without even touching the flower, the energy would have healed the flower. Keep practicing. I know it's hard, but that's how it is." Onew said smiling.

"How does that work though?" ______________ asked.

"Well, if you think of the most saddest thing you probably really hate it or hate that it happened. Because you don't want that to ever happen again, your scared that it will happen. So all your energy is focused on keeping whatever sad thing you thought, alive or still next to you. The thought makes you charge up energy and the sadder you feel the more energy you'll get. Your mind would have replaced the flower with that thought and you would just want to save the flower so that sad thought won't come true." Onew said.

"So basically I thought that the flower was the person or thing I was thinking of saving?" _____________ asked.

"Yup, but because you have a kind heart it wasn't hard for you to do that. You just wanted to save the flower. See it isn't so hard hey?" Onew said.

"I'm still a bit confused...." _____________ said.

"Here let me explain a bit more. For example if the saddest moment was when your dog died, you'd probably hate that moment when your dog left you. It's like imagining the flower was your dog. Than your mind goes through a trance and begins to think of ways to torture the dog. You imagine it in your mind and of course you'll do anything to help it. So after your dog got wounded or was dead, you find all your strength to heal it. Because we're vampires we don't have to close our eyes and think about it. As long as you think of a sad moment, your mind does the rest and when you touch the thing you want to heal it will heal." Onew said, explaining even more.

"But....-"_____________ was about to say something, but Onew assumed she still didn't understand.

"Here, let me simplify everything. You want to heal someone thing that is injured or dying. You think of something that is sad. That sad thought, would make you want to save the dying or injured thing. Why? Sad thoughts make you want to save the things you love because you don't want it to leave you. Sad thoughts=Scared to go through that again=Save the thing, so you don't have to witness sad thought=Charge up energy=Heal thing. Get it now?" Onew asked.

"Yeah, but-" Again ______________ was interrupted.

"Look. Wh-" This time Onew was interrupted.

"I get it Onew-shi. In order to heal a living thing, you must think of sad thoughts. If you think of sad thoughts you most likely won't want it to happen again, therefor because of the fear that it would happen you save the thing your trying to save because the fear is more powerful than happy thoughts. You also have to have kind heart or the thought won't suppress the selfishness that comes before kindness. Resulting in the thought of, I don't want to save this thing." _______________ said explaining her understanding.

"Oh..." Onew said a bit embarrassed.

"It's just that, isn't that hard for you? I mean your specialty in healing, but healing others means you have to cause yourself pain. If you already reached the max in healing than doesn't that mean you suffer through a huge amount of emotional pain?" ____________ asked.

ONEWS POV

I was slightly shocked that ____________ asked me this because no one really realized that I had to go through a lot too. In order to save someone you have to give something, that was the rule that I followed when I was younger and I still do. ______________ actually cared about me even though she didn't have too. She thinks differently. "I guess...." I answered.

"Your very nice for doing that. It takes a lot of courage to risk your own pain for some ones else's life. It must be really scary going through that alone." She said. I smiled at her comments, but smirked right after.

"It's something I have to go through. I don't have a choice. It's my fait." I said.

When I was younger, I wasn't a healer at all. I actually killed. When I was younger I killed anyone who made me mad. That went on for years and without realizing I was killing all my love ones. The only family member that wasn't scared me was my grandmother. She changed me, but than because I killed so many other vampires they wanted revenge. They took my grandmother away from me and I never got to see her again. I lost my uncles and aunst. I only had my mom, dad and my pet. They took my pet away from me as well and from that day on I vowed to protect everyone I loved. I wanted revenge from my grandma who changed me, but I knew that wasn't what she wanted. I had a very harsh past. I killed my friends, some of my family members and me. Every time I killed someone a knife would pierce through my heart, it was like a scar.

All my sad thoughts came from when I was younger. Whenever I think of them a little voice would tell me that I killed innocent vampires and that everything was my fault. What hurt the most was that that little voice told me, I was going to live like this forever. That hurt me so much because I tried so hard to change and I did, but I just couldn't go down another road. I was stuck with the green aura and all my sad memories.

"No.... It's your life, you can choose how to live it. Others are suggesting how you should live it, but if you don't want to go down that road than don't. You know what I realized? Every sad memory you contain would also have s good memory to balance it out. You just have to find it. You can't enjoy sunshine without some rain. That goes the same with memories, you can't enjoy good memories without bad ones. Whatever those sad memories are I think you regret a lot of them, but your still nice and sweet. As long as you changed now, the past doesn't matter." ________________ said and smiled.

Maybe I wasn't stuck with sad memories. I had a lot of good memories too. I just never really thought of them. "I....." I said.

"I want to show you something. Look." She said and touched a flower that perked up with delight.

"So? I can do that too." I said.

"The only thing is, I didn't think of sad memories. I was thinking of good memories." She said. This time I was very confused. I was at max with the green aura, how can she know something about it that I don't.

"How?" I asked.

"Well a smile is contagious. Memories are too. I was thinking of the happy memories I had through out my life. You want the flower to have these memories to, so it has to live and be happy. In the end you want it to live, so I guess the energy charges up and it can heal. You want it to live because you want it to go through the same happy memories that you went through. Try it." _______________ said.

I did. I went toward a dead flower and thought of the most happiest thing. This was hard, but one stood out. That was SHINee, I was always happy when I was around them and I always had a smile. I thought about all the fun time we had and touch the flower. Immediately it perked up and it was sparkling yellow. "It worked...." I whispered.

"See I knew you had good memories in you. Your very nice and sweet, if you use those things for good I think you'll have a lot of good memories. Those bad memories weren't your fault, it was just a phase you had to go through. What matter is is now and the past is now gone. You get to choose how you want to live now." _____________ said smiling and went around the garden healing all the flowers.

She was the first person to tell me that it wasn't my fault. She was the first person to tell me that I can choose my own life. I don't need to follow any orders, I just had to follow what I loved. I think I know why the black aura chose her. For now I think I'll let her be one of my best friends. For her to understand me means that she's be through worse or the same thing. Maybe she isn't as weak as I thought... Maybe she's that little sister that I never got...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 DONE!!!

I missed you all!!! You miss me? No... That's cool.

I have an announcement!!! My other best friend, Leejoonlover, is also writing fanfics and if your a big MBLAQ fan, I recommend you go check her story out. It's awesome and you'll love it. Go help her out she'll be really happy and she might even give you a cookie!!! You know you want that cookie...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80769/friends-or-lovers-joon-leejoon-you

If you can could please pick a SHINee member, other than Onew, to teach _________________ next. That would be helpful.

Write in the comments and if no one replies than I'll choose at random.

Another thing, I don't want to force you guys to do anything it's your choice whether or not you want to do it. However I would love for you guys to comment below. I don't know why, but I love reading all your comments and I'm sorry I don't reply to them!!! Give me some feedback or anything because I just love all of your comments and I really want to read them.

I want to read something fun other than textbook stuff, I would read other fanfics, but I use that time to make updates on mine.

Again this is your choice to comment or not. I'm not going to force you and I really want to thank all of you guys for supporting me. I have around 65 subscribers right now!!! So happy!!!

I think I'm a bit tired right now, that's why I'm so weird today. XD

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! KETCHUP!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3