Friends Forever

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NOTE: _______________ <----------------- Is where you can insert your name or any name you choose to star the female role in this fanfic. *Stars like this, indicates what a person is thinking.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

"Wake up!!! Wake up!!! You'll be late for school!! Wake up!!!" My alarm clock said, annoyingly.

"5 more minutes." I whined, but no, my alarm clock just wouldn't allow it. I finally got up after I tried to hit the snooze button on my clock for the third time. I was just one of those normal teenagers that couldn't get up in the morning. I had a crazy and shy side towards different people. Even though I couldn't get up in the morning, I would always wake up to my alarm clock even if I did hit the snooze button. My dad always said that I was like my mother. I would wake up when I have to and sleep in when I can, my mother would do the same thing. Sadly she passed away giving birth to me.

"Mistress." My maid said, knocking on my door. "It's time to wake up." She said, sweetly. My maid was a middle aged women, she was very kind to me and always treated me like her own daughter.

"I'm up." I said and ran to my door to open it. "Good morning." I said.

"Good morning to you too. What would you like to eat for breakfast?" My maid asked me.

"Anything, as long as it's not rare steak." I said, smiling and she nodded and went off. See every night at dinner time my dad would always tell me to eat steaks, but they couldn't be well-done steaks. They had to be rare steaks that the blood would leak out once I cut it. I always try to eat something different, but because it's always ready, I decide to eat it so I won't waste any food. Besides it's something that my dad wants me to eat and I barely get to see him. Now to think of it I never ate dinner with my dad or brother.

I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I lived in a mansion, but my friends never knew since I didn't want to show off. I didn't really like being in the mansion because it would always make me feel lonely. The workers would always be to busy and my friends would never be able to come over because I didn't want to brag about my house. As for my family, my mom was in Heaven and it gave me the chance to talk to her anytime I want. Sometimes I could hear her and feel her beside me.

My dad would sleep in the day, probably because of his job, therefore I never wanted to disturb him. I had a brother though, but I barely see him too. He also sleeps in the day, I have talked to him before, but they were always short conversations. I don't think he really likes me, even if I was his sister. It's probably because I killed our mother, I really do regret being born and sometimes whenever I laugh or smile I would always think the same thing. How can I smile when I just killed my own mother? She's dead and I'm here having a blast.

My friends know that I lost my mother and they would always tell me that I should smile. My mother gave up her life for me, so I had to embrace it and live every moment of it happily. I agreed with them and when I talk to my mom every night, I could always hear her say 'goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite'. As she said that I would smile. So I do understand why my brother would be trying to avoid me. He goes to university though, but strangely his classes are at night, making him sleep in the day.

I wore my uniform and packed up my school bag. I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand and ran downstairs to eat breakfast. It was just scrambled eggs, toast and a lot of bacon. The bacon didn't look very cooked, actually it didn't look like bacon at all. It looked like a strip of meat with blood on it. "Your father wanted you to eat this." My maid said, her name was Sally for anyone who wondered. I just nodded and ate. For some odd reason, eating all these raw meat never made me sick. It confused me because I though humans weren't aloud to eat raw pork and stuff.

"Sally I'm finished. I'm going to school now." I said smiling. I headed off to my bike as Sally waved goodbye to me. I ride my bike to school everyday, it isn't bad actually. The wind feels fantastic. It was 8:00 and I was going to be late if I didn't peddle faster. It took me around 20 minutes before I arrived at the front of my school. I locked my bike up and ran to my locker to see my friends waiting their for me.

"_____________~~" Ryan said and went toward me to hug me. He was my number 1 best friend. We grew up together since kindergarten, now that we were in high school we knew each other very well. I hugged him as he hugged me.

"____________!!! You always come to school late!!" Ruby said, scolding me. We all laughed as she hugged me tight. Ruby was always the mother in our group, she would nag us and stuff, but it was for our own good. As the rest of my friends greeted me, I put my bag away and grabbed my stuff and we all headed to my classroom. Some of my friends were in the same classroom as me, others weren't unfortunately. We began to talk about random stuff and stupid stuff too. As long as we were together, we didn't care what we talked about.

It was a sunny day and for some reason you could say I was allergic to the sun because I would constantly feel dizzy when I was exposed to the sun to long. I was a very weird child. The bell rang and class started. Some of my friends went to their own class while the others stayed with me. My teacher took attendance and everyone was silent. After taking attendance she began to teach us science. In every subject, from math to social studies, I knew all the answers. I never even heard about them, but once I see it, it was like I could see the whole story behind it. As always the teacher would ask me a question and I would answer it perfectly. "Your such a nerd." Ryan said.

"If I wasn't a nerd, than who would help you with your homework?" I asked.

"I don't know I could always find a replacement nerd, but I don't think I can find a replacement best friend." Ryan said and messed up my hair. I just smiled and looked out the window, the sun was hitting on my arm and began to sting. Ryan knew my conditions when I was under the sun to long, so he took off his jacket and placed it on top of my arm. I liked dark places, it made me feel very calm. At the same time I loved light places, it always made me feel happy and warm.

"Hey ___________, Kevin is having a party at his house tonight. He invited us, we should go." Ruby said. Tapping my shoulder. Me and Ryan turned around and nodded. Kevin was one of the guys that asked me out in middle school. I rejected him, but we were still great friends. School went on the same way like any other high school.

Our last block of the day was physical education. That was my worst subject. My friends would always help me through it though like how I help them in other subjects. We were playing dodge ball and it always terrified me because the boys would throw the ball very hard. I couldn't catch any of them and I couldn't get anyone out. Ruby wasn't the greatest in P.E either, so me and her would run around and dodge balls.

"Hey ___________, think fast!!" Jessica said and through a ball at me. Jessica didn't really like me, I never knew why, but she really disliked me. Once I realized what happen I was already on the ground, blinking furiously.

"____________ are you okay?!" Ruby asked me and my friends came and gathered around me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just really clumsy." I said and got up. I went to sit down of the bench to take a little rest.

"Hey, Jessica, think fast!!" Ryan said and hit Jessica in the face with a ball. I gasped as he laughed. The bell rang and it indicated that school ended. Me and my friends walked off as Jessica was on the ground crying.

"Wasn't that a bit mean?" I asked.

"Nope." They all said and we headed to our lockers. We all packed up our stuff and went to grab a snack. The party was going to start soon, but we decided to go there a bit late.

"I wonder why Kevin wanted to plan a party all a sudden." Sam said.

"He has the right to plan parties whenever he wants." Ruby said and we all nodded.

"Hey ___________, what are you going to with your bike. It still locked up at school." Ryan said.

"I'll just walk home and walk to school tomorrow, not a big deal." I said, drinking my bubble tea. If you never drank bubble tea than your missing out, it's delicious!!!

"Well we should head to Kevin's house now." Sam said and we all nodded. As we walked together to Kevin's house, I felt a bit dizzy again from the sun. Ryan seem to notice so he gave me a piggyback ride. "AWWWW~~ LOVE BIRDS~~" Sam teased.

"Shut up." Ryan said, trying to kick Sam, but failed. He put his jacket over me and began to walk. It took us 10 minutes to get there and it was already dark. We could hear the music being blasted in the house as we walked in the already open door. "Let's go find Kevin." Ryan yelled in my ear since the music was just to loud. I nodded and we went all over the house. Their were food and drinks all over the place and couples making out. Than I found Kevin bringing out more drinks from the fridge.

"Kevin!!! Thanks for inviting us!!!" I screamed in his ear. He turned around and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks for coming!!! It's actually an going away party!!! I'm going to California to learn!!!" Kevin yelled in my ear. I laughed.

"Are you not learning anything here in Korea?" I shouted.

"You get what I mean angel!!" He shouted.

"I'm going to miss you!!" I yelled and gave him another hug.

"Me too." He whispered and for some reason I heard him. Ryan came over and did one of those handshakes that only guys would do every time they meet another guy.

"Going to miss you bro." Ryan said. Now I was a bit creeped out because I could hear their conversation really clearly, even if people were yelling around me. Than I realized what I was. I realized that I was girl with a good pair of ears. Ryan finished talking to Kevin and the two of us headed to living room to go chat with others friends. People were dancing and soon it was moved into the big basement . The music got louder and everyone began to dance. I danced to and I had so much fun.

Me and my friends got a bit tired so we went back upstairs and ate the pizza that Kevin provided. We all ate and all of us gathered together in Kevin's room. All of my best friends were gathered in his room and just chilled. "We haven't done this in forever." Kevin said and we all nodded.

"Your leaving right?" Ruby asked. Kevin nodded. "Than how about we give you a little gift? You can request anything, that is legal, and we'll do it." Ruby said and we all laughed and nodded. We did a lot of crazy stuff together and we didn't really care how crazy it was because we were so close.

"Damn it I was about to ask you guys to kill I guy that recently made me drop my pencil after bumping into me." Kevin said pouting and that is why Ruby added 'that is legal'. We just rolled our eyes and waited for his response. "Anything?" He asked and we all nodded. "Than can _____________ kiss me?" Kevin asked and I could hear  'owwwww' coming from everyone.

"Cheek." I said and Kevin clapped and I just smiled.

"Wait Ryan is going to get jealous!!!" Scarlet said.

"Shut up Scarlet, don't make me lose a chance to get kiss from _____________." Kevin said and we all just laughed again. I went over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks." He said and I began to blush because I go to admit. Kevin was cute and he had a really really sweet voice. Scarlet came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Jealous? I can do this anytime." Scarlet said and I just nodded. Me and my girl friends are very close that we can hug and kiss each other on the cheek without feeling awkward. As for the guys they would kiss each other on the cheek as a funny joke, but sometimes it goes a bit  far and they would kiss on the lips.

"You guys I want to ask you something. Are we still friends if I move away?" Kevin asked us.

"What's up with you man?! We are all going to be friends forever!!!" Sam said. We all nodded and Kevin was reassured. "How can you think that man!!" Sam said and messed up Kevin's hair. As normal the guys would do this. They would try to squish each other with their bodies and this time we girls joined in. We just got up and sat on their backs. Kevin was at the very bottom and he was as flat as a pancake.

"G-get o-off ME!!!!" Kevin shouted and we got off laughing. "Screw you guys." He said and began to punch Ryan, playfully. 

"You can't beat me." Ryan said and gave Kevin a headlock. This was also normal. Kevin finally got released and began to fix his hair.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Kevin said. Silence entered the room. In the beginning we acted like it was fine because we didn't want him to feel sad, but now I don't think it's an option. We all wanted him to stay, but over the years a lot of our friends slowly parted from our little family that we knew what to do when it was going to happen to one of us.

"That's why you have to come and visit us." I said and hugged him. "We're going to miss you so much." I said again. I felt like crying. One of my best friends was about to leave to another country. I hardly see my real family, so how do you expect me to abandon my friends? Everyone gathered and we had a group hug.

"Don't forget me." Kevin said. He didn't even have to say that because we'll always remember him.

"How would we ever forget the Kevin that replaced the teachers coffee with coke as she was eating mentos." Sam said. At that time our teacher was very mad, but it was funny since she started to spit out coke and began to choke. She was fine though in the end. We all talked some more in our little group and soon it was getting very late. It was 1:00. "We should get back home, it's getting late." Sam said. We all nodded and headed downstairs. Their were still some people, but not as much as before.

"Bye Kevin. I'm going to miss you so much." I said giving him one more hug.

"Me too." He said and hugged everyone else. As he waved at us from the door we just smiled. We knew that that wouldn't be the last time we'll see Kevin. We said our last good byes and made our way back home.

"Hey ______________. Do you want me to take you home? It's really dark." Ryan asked.

"No, my house is close from here. I can walk home. You have to take Ruby and Scarlet home too. I'll be fine, don't worry. See you tomorrow." I said and ran off. If I didn't run, he would have disagreed and I would have to persuade him some more. As I walked I didn't feel scared. Their were street lights that lit the way back home. I liked the dark, I felt so refreshed. My house was 10 minutes away. As I walked I could hear something rustling behind me. I thought it was an alley cat, but it got closer. I could feel the present of something following me.

I walked a little faster and it walked a little faster. I looked to the side and indeed someone was following me because I could see it's shadow. I began to run, but it was no use because it ran. I turned around and saw a man with a cross necklace on his neck. On his waist small bags were tied to his belt. He had a gun and a knife. My eyes went wide and I inched away from him. "Hello miss." He said.

"W-who are you.... What are you going to do to me?" I said, backing away. He went closer to me.

"To kill you of course, what a stupid vampire." He said. Vampire? VAMPIRE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 DONE!!!

Oh my god!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!

I have 27 subscribers with just a foreword!!!

Thank you to the people who came from my other fanfic and subscribed and to the people who just found this fanfic and subscribed!!!

I am so happy!!!

I'll work extra hard on this fanfic to meet your expectation!!!

I know this might be a y chapter, well that is because it's the first chapter.

I hope you guys would keep on supporting me!!!

I'll try very hard to make every chapter a interesting!!

If not I'll make it that you learn something about yourself or someone around you!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3