7 Deadly Sins

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

______________ got off of Key after tackling him to the bed for just a kiss. "I-I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay. Hormones, I understand." Key said.

"Ughhh I just want to go home." She said, messing up her hair.

"Your really cute you know that?" Key said. ______________ blushed and looked away.

"Your hurt, let me heal you." She said and brushed her hand on his wounds. The whole time Key stared at her, not leaving a second to blink. "Thank god it's a new day. My hormones should be dropping." ____________ said as she rested.

"______________, I wanted to ask you something." Key said. _____________ looked at him for him to finish. "Do you want to maybe d-" Before Key could finish Kevin barged in, looking worried.

"_____________ it's your wolfs, they're gone." Kevin said. __________ got up and looked at Kevin with disbelief.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

"They left a note." Kevin said and handed her the note. Of course it wasn't written by Ice or Fire, but it was written by a vampire hunter. The scent was a vampire hunters and the most obvious point, it was signed off my a vampire hunter.

"You kill my boyfriend, I'll kill your pets. Come to the shack you killed them. You have 15 minutes." I read out loud. Without a second thought, I ran out of the room and made my way to the shack. I didn't know where it was, but Light knew. "Light I have no time right now. I need your help." I whispered as I continued to run.

*Your wish is my command.* She said and she came out. I was thrown into the not so painted room. This time I saw everything, but I was angry. If I did something to these hunters, than they should be looking for me, not my pets or my family or my friends or my kind!! I looked down and saw a note, left by Light.

"I owe you tons, just say it and I'll do it." I read out. No wonder she said your wish is my command. As I watched Light run, I felt something pull me in. This time..... I wasn't in my body. Not on the outside or inside. I went deeper in the depths of the walls until, I was pulled out of my own body. Light continue to run, but when I tried to catch up, a hand stopped me. Light disappeared and I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't I knew I wasn't.

I looked behind me and saw 7 ghost like vampires. "Welcome new one." The old man said.

"W-Who are you guys?! Wait I need to go!!!" I said and was about to run.

"She will handle it. As for you, we have to test you." The old man said. Before I knew it I was whooshed away and into a room. A brightly lit yellow room. There the old mad sat in a thrown. "Your the black aura correct?" He asked me. I nodded. "Good, now prove your worthy enough." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well name all the 7 deadly sins, you can say you have 7 trials and they all involve a sin." The man said. Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, wrath, greed and sloth. I was going to get tested on that? Why? Wasn't it a bit cliche? "Well let's talk. Sit." He said and a chair appeared. I didn't know what was going on, but something told me I had to go through these little trials. "Do you cry in public?" He asked.

"No, I try not to at least. Wait, I'm still a little confused on what's going on." I said.

"You would be wouldn't you. You were a human all your life till now." He said.

"I didn't mean it in that way. I mean like ri-" I wanted to continue, but he struck me with words. Harsh words.

"What a waste of your mothers life to have you." He said. I loved my mother and I knew she loved me because I could hear her. Why did it hurt so much than? It was because........ It was true. If there was one thing I could change about my past, than it would be being born. I destroyed my family in so many ways..... Killing my mother, possessing this aura and having to set a horrible past that put a shame on my family.

"I didn't want it to happen either...." I whispered, tightening um my fists.

"If you weren't here, nothing would had happen and it this curse wouldn't be placed upon your family correct?" He said. Why was he rubbing this all in me? Wait no..... He wasn't rubbing the truths in, because they are true and I was just thinking he was rubbing it in. I was on the edge of crying an ocean.

*Don't cry baby. For me aright?* I heard that sweet voice that always calmed me down from my, now, morning melt downs. I couldn't cry, not now, not here, I had to keep it in. For mom, for me, I had to stay strong.

"Your mom was a beautiful woman, it was a shame she had to give birth to a monster like you. The cruel world we live in." He said this time in a harsh tone. "What you think your to good to cry? Just because your a royal blood? Just because you might show your weak side?" He said. The only reason why I didn't cry was because my mom will tell me not to and I would stop myself. My body was weak and people who look at me think I am weak. I could care less what people think of me when I cry in front of them.

"No...." I replied. Tears that were in me were fighting to get out, but I couldn't, not now.

"Maybe she deserved to die. Everyone must hate you because of your existents." He said. That was the last straw.

"MY MOTHER DID NOTHING TO DESERVE TO DIE!!! IF I COULD CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT ME THAN IT WOULD BE NOT EXISTING!!! EVERYTHING SHE DID WAS GOOD!!!" I shouted bursting out in tears. I wanted my mom to be here. Not to stand up for herself, but to see that all her work didn't go to waste.

"Where is your sense of pride? I thought you didn't cry in front of people." He said. Suddenly more people were around us and they began to laugh at me.

"I DON'T CARE!!! I HAVE PRIDE!!! I DO!!! I'M NOT AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP!!! I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH PRIDE EITHER!!! MY MOTHER WAS THE GREATEST MOTHER EVER!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY SHE DESERVED TO DIE!!!" I shouted. I cried like no tomorrow as I heard the laughter die down.

"Congratulations. You broke your first sin. Pride." He said and the room slowly turned to white.

"W-What?" I asked, wiping my tears off.

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way in order to know if you are ready for this. Don't ever forget you can ask for help because I died with too much pride in my body." He said and disappeared. I didn't know what was going. Where was he? Where was I? Why was I here? Suddenly I felt pain. Indescribable pain. Trapped in a bubble, it was like I was being tortured in here and it hurt bad!!!

"STOP!!!" I shouted and fresh new tears fell from my eyes. I closed my eyes and continued to suffer through what felt like knives piercing through my body. "PLEASE STOP!!!" I shouted. Think of the most painfullest thing you've encounter, now times that by a million. It hurt so much, but it quickly lessen. Soon, I couldn't feel the pain. Did it stop? I opened my eyes and realized I was still in this bubble. I was still being tortured because this time I could feel tingles. The bubble evaporated and I was back in the white room. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" I shouted. I wanted to go home.

The pain was so painful and I don't ever want to go through it again. The pain was gone, but the memory is going to be in my mind forever. Hugging my knees, I calmed down.

"Hello." I heard. I looked up and saw that I was in a green room and a women sat on the throne. "Sit." She said and I did.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, still tired from my cry. She nodded. "What is going on?" I asked again.

"Which part?" She asked.

"Everything." I said.

"Well first of all, your the first vampire to be taught by the seven sins. We are the first seven to be possessed by the black aura. We have to teach you because a battle is about to begin. You didn't realize you had the black aura until a very late age and since their is a battle we have to teach you. The pain is just a way for you to get use to what might happen during the battle. Once you get numbed by the pain your powers and physical skills will upgrade. You can say we congratulate you with a higher level of power to help you in your little fight. These pains also prepare you on the damages that might happen to you during the fight. A way to get you use to it, if you want to put it." She said.

"So I'm only here to learn?" I asked.

"You could say that. Well anyway come on." She said and grabbed my hand. We entered a room with clothes, shoes, jewlery and boys. 10 to be exact. As I walked closer to them, I realized the woman was gone and there was a girl in the middle of the crowded boys. They didn't seem to notice me. I was slightly jealous, but I did have someone I like so I didn't care to much. Searching through the clothes, I immediately knew that it was not my style. I looked at the girl.

She was gorgeous and she was wearing things that I would love to wear, but I couldn't. Everything else was ugly to me, I just didn't like it. "She's gorgeous." I whispered, grabbing a few attention from the boys.

"Look at that girl, she's so ugly. She would totally lose if against our princess." The boys said. I was a bit disappointed, but than again, I could care less what they thought about me.

"Don't you envy her?" The women said, who appeared right beside me, making me flinch.

"Not really. I admit she is beautiful, but I like my life and my style." I said. I looked right at the women and I knew what sin she was. Her eyes showed green with envy. "Are you envious of her?" I asked. She nodded.

"That is what killed me, my envy for others. My jealousy was greater than my common sense." She said and looked down.

"You guys aren't really the seven sins right?" I asked.

"No, we just committed one of them and coincidentally it happen to the first seven of us. Now whoever that posses the black aura after the seven of us, will also be possessed by the 7 sins whether they committed the sin or not. That's probably another reason why we want to help you. Everyone who had the black aura made a stupid sin and mistake. We want you to be free from that and not have any mistakes and die." She said.

"Why me though?" I asked.

"Well, you are facing tons and tons of hunters when you don't even have the highest powers. Besides you are a sweet girl, your mother is proud to have you. She told me." The women said.

"Mom told you..... Is she doing okay?!" I shouted out.

"She's fine, but as for you. The pain is only going to last for a minute or so. Congratulations, you broke the sin of envy." She said and I realize I was back into that same painful white room. Being forced in the torture bubble, I felt as if the air was slowly being replaced with carbon dioxide. Gasping for air, I was beginning to give up. That didn't happen because even if I wanted to die, this stupid bubble is going to torture me and taunt me with air. Just when I was really going to drop dead, the bubble popped and I got back the air I needed.

"There must be a easier way." I said to myself, panting from the poison earlier. My eyes became a little blurry, but when it began to clear I was in a orange room.

"Here eat something, you must be hungry." Another women said, handing me a cupcake.

"I-I'm fine." I said, rejecting the cupcake.

"This a trial you have to eat something as part of your trial. This trial is fairly easy, all we are doing is having breakfast. Since you don't like blood, we'll have some human food and a little bit of blood okay?" The bit chubbier women said. I nodded. A table with two chairs appeared. We both sat in them and carts filled with delicious food appeared. "Well let's eat." She said.

Getting up, she grabbed some food and put it on her plate. It was almost like a buffet, minus the people. I went to grab some food to. Since she said this was a trial, than I guess I have to do it. Me and her were both munching away at the delicious food. They were probably all high class meals.

2 hours later and I was stuffed and she kept eating. I never liked to eat to full or I got uncomfortable, but this time I was stuffed. "Are you already full?" She asked me. I nodded. "Well bring in the desserts." She said and clapped twice. 5 carts full of sweets and desserts came out and was pulled up right in front of our table. "Eat, a little more won't hurt." She said.  I did eat some. They are desserts, a meal isn't complete without something sweet.

After a piece of cake I was really stuffed. If I ate more I would puke. "Are you not going to eat more?" She asked me.

"No, thank you though. It was a wonderful meal." I said, wiping my mouth.

"Come on now, your skinnier than a toothpick. Eat more." She said and pushed some plates over to me. I rejected. "Hmmm. Please a bite?" She asked. A bite won't hurt so, I took a bite and left it. "Why won't you eat more?" She asked.

"I'm full and besides. I don't want to eat to much. If I say I'm full than I don't want to eat more than I need too." I said.

"You have so much food here!! Why wouldn't you eat it all, don't they look delicious?!" She shouted.

"They do... However, I'm full. I don't want to eat so much that I'll puke." I said. She put her knife and fork down and smiled at me.

"Congratulations, you broke the sin gluttony. Easy right? I seem to fail for this easy trap though...." She said and looked down.

"Eating is a good thing, eating more than you need to. Well you need self control." I said.

"I know, I just wished I knew that sooner. Eating your sorrows away is such a true saying. Well good luck. You'll need it, but you'll be fine. I can tell. You accepted the black aura differently from the other people who got it. Promise that you'll only make the choices that your heart tells you to, even if it's bad." She said and disappeared. Even the bad things..... Isn't that bad? I entered the, you guessed it, the white room. This time I was being tortured in the way that happens daily all over the world. 

Hunger. I just ate, but stomach was pinching itself and I started to see random spots of lights. This hurt so much. Food should be available at all time, but people are starving everyday. I felt like puking, but there was nothing to puke out. My stomach was getting in and I felt ten times weaker than I was now. I thought I would faint, but than the bubble disappeared and I was thrown into a pink room.

"My lady are you okay?" A handsome man said and lifted my chin. He was so hot.... A dream guy really. "My poor princess, is there anything I can do for you?" He said and kissed my forehead.

"W-Who are you......" I asked.

"Your next challenge, come now. Let's go for a swim." He said and dragged me to another room that had a pool. Boys were everywhere. All were really hot, I admit. "You want to  them?" The guy whispered in my ear. I wanted to hold it in, but I went wild. I began to laugh so hard that my stomach was hurting. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

" them? No!!" I said and continued laughing. I didn't know why I was laughing, but I guess I wasn't very naive nor did I crave . It was like back when you were little and whenever you heard a particular word, you would giggle. Now older, it's not a big deal. At the age I am in now and the way I'm acting is probably going to get me no where.

Suddenly the man grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall. When did he take off his shirt? "This is no laughing matter." He said and got closer to me.

"Don't touch me." I said and pushed him away. "You are good looking, but I'm not going to drool over you like other girls." I said again. Just when I was about to walk away, my feet wouldn't move. They didn't refuse to move, it was more like I was glued in place.

"You can't escape from lust." He said and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. He had cologne on, it was fresh and light. I felt his nose brush on my neck. Lust. His sin was lust. Once he bit my ear, I came to my sense. I smacked him right across his face and looked at him with a threatening gaze.

"You better control your own lust before telling other people too. Your the sin of lust and I'm not going to fall for you because I like someone else." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"That didn't even last 30 minutes. Congratulations you broke the sin of lust. Head through those doors and you'll have your next challenge." He said and turned around.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Wasn't he suppose to throw me back into the room?

"Yeah, it's just that you remind me of my first girlfriend. Hard to get, but easy to keep." He said. I looked at him confused. Hard to get, but easy to keep?! "My looks and body just wasn't enough to wow her, so I had to try really hard. I tried so hard to be that romantic boyfriend and when I did capture her heart, I took her for granted. She stood by me though, I would date other girls and she would know. Just a simple lie would keep her with me, but even without one she would still force herself to love me." He said.

"How do you know I'm like that? Where is she?" I asked.

"Do you really think the seven of us aren't watching over you. Of course we are and let's just say after we die, it's really easy to look into someone. I know that once you get into a relationship, your going to stay in it for a long time. As for my girlfriend.... Well she died. She caught me having with another women and since I was just so into lust, I didn't care because I thought she would just stay by me. She had enough though and I guess she committed suicide." The man said.

"I'm sorry." I said. I was a little harsh on this guy wasn't I?

"No matter, you got to go now. See yeah!" He said and this time I was thrown back into that white torture chamber. This time my body didn't hurt because I was being hurt emotionally. My mind tortured myself with memories of my past, my mother, my fights, everything I didn't want to remember. The little movie that always played, played, and this time I recognized some of the original black auras.

The worst thing that could ever happen happened. It never really happened, but my mind told me it's happening now in my mind. I was killing my own mother. As knife to flesh kill. I wanted it all to stop and this time I did cry. Holding my head, I begged it to stop, but I couldn't. "Mom...." I whispered as I watched my self, make a bloody mess. "MOM!!!" I shouted this time. Stop... Stop... STOP!!!!!

I felt my eyes glow and this time I broke the bubble. I was angry and the room went red along with my feelings. I was angry that they had to make me go through that. What gives them the right to do that? I've been through enough already!! I know it's good for me, but couldn't they stop right after they showed me? Nope they just continued it!!! "Cruel isn't it?" A women said.

"YES!!" I shouted.

"Let me see, let's to that again. It was fun!" She said.

"Don't." I said in a threatening tone.

"Your mother is dead anyway, does it matter? She didn't deserve to live. She was to nice and was bound to die because of it. Finally she is gone." The women said. I turned around and looked at her.

"Take that back or your going to regret it." I said.

"No." She simply said and that was when I ran up to her, about to give her a slap, but I stopped. Even if I did hit her, it's not like it'll bring my mother back.

"I'm not going to argue with you. Just know that karma is going to get you now." I said. I was in no mood to fight her because for one, my mother wouldn't want that and two she was probably way more powerful than me.

"You try to hit me didn't you. Do it. It's not like I'll do it to you and besides I did say some rude things so hit me." She said.

"I won't let my anger get the best of me." I said, giving her a cold glare.

"WHY WON'T YOU FALL IN THIS TRAP?! WHY DID I HAVE TO?! YOU LITTLE !!" She shouted at me and I could sense a punch from her. Just when I thought I would get a black eye, I dodged her punch. Maybe these whole trials do upgrade everything me. "DON'T RUN!!!" She shouted.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I shouted back, dodging more and more punches.

"YOU!!" She shouted back.

"STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF SOONER OR LATER!!" I shouted and this time she stopped.

"Why are you right? I did hurt myself because I couldn't control my anger. How do you know!!! Congratulations, you broke the sin wrath. NOW LEAVE!!" She shouted at me and began to cry.

"I don't know what happen in your past, but it's the future. Leave it behind and start fresh." I said and patted her back before stepping a few steps back. I saw her take out a picture from her cardigan and hug it tight. It was a child. A boy to be exact. Abusive parent maybe? At least she regrets it now. "Good luck." I whispered and opened the door to the pale white room. A rush of firebegan to burn me. I felt fire burning my skin. I was trapped in a room of fire and I was getting burned repeatedly. I didn't have wounds though, but every burning part killed me so much.

"Why am I not crying?" I whispered to myself as I only winced. I realize pain was almost nothing to me. They numbed the pain. That hurt me more than ever because I wanted to feel pain, as stupid as it sounds, but that was the only way I knew I was alive. If I got hurt I could learn from it, but now..... I don't know. I winced at the pain and when it was all over, I was left shivering at what monster I became just because I lost the feeling of pain.

The room slowly turned to purple, just like the bruises on my soul. "Who's next?" I whispered.

"Cocky much?" A man said, coming out of no where and stood beside me.

"Has the challenge began?" I asked. I was tired and far to pissed to really want to get through the rest of the challenges.

"Well well well, it looks like someone is getting tired. Here, a special treat all the money you can have." The man said.

"Tempting, but no thanks. I am fairly rich at home." I said.

"Your no fun, a little more money won't hurt. You can get anything with it." He said.

"Your wrong. You can't buy happiness." I said.

"Your so cliche of course you can't, but with money you can be happy. You really can have everything if you really think about it, even if it's fake." He said.

"I don't really care, I don't want money. It only ruins your life in the end. Somehow and somewhere down the line, you'll get hurt by money." I said, not impressed at all whatsoever.

"Fine, but your challenge isn't over yet, let's test the powers that upgraded so far." He said. Since this was the challenge, I didn't want to refuse it. The whole time I was testing out all the elements I learned, including combining everything. I had to admit, I was very surprised, but than it became into a natural thing. I wasn't purifying or moving any elements now. This time, I was actually destroy walls with these elements. "Good, your level for all the elements is about level 72, a bit more and you'll reach 99 the highest level." He said.

"Okay..." I replied.

"You know you can reach that level faster and you might even go off the charts. Just do what I say. You'll get a great amount of power, higher than the black aura. You'll be known and everyone will respect you. They'll all bow down to you. This is your chance to shine, embrace it. It's simple just follow my lead. Your don't need anyone else." He said.

"Look buddy, I already passed the the sin lust test and besides." I said and got right up to his face. "My friends, my kind and my family aren't chess pawns on a chess board. They are what make up my life and I am not going to use them as if they were a deck of cards. I'm not greedy for power or wealth and I am completely fine with the life I have now." I said. I looked right into his eyes and I was shocked. My eyes turned completely red and I realized, I finally upgrade to that level of scariness.

I HAD RED EYES AND SHARP TEETH NOW!!! Not a good thing, but than again not a bad thing. "Congratulations, you broke out of the sin of greed. Good job, as for a little advise. Keep up that scary look. It'll break your opponent quickly. Don't change anything about yourself. Got it? Thank you by the way, for reminding me my friends and family aren't pawns in my life." He said. Giving me a wink he vanished and this time I was thrown lightly in the room.

Not what I really wanted, but I guess it'll do. I was ready for my pain, but for some reason I didn't feel it. Did it end already? "AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as the surge of pain went through my spine. My eyes began to water and my limbs felt as if they were all broken off. I felt as if people were walking by and ignoring me. This was another emotional feeling. The feeling of being worthless, helpless, forgotten, useless and lost. I had to get use to this feeing right? I smirk at this because I had already felt this multiple times.

When I was younger I use to be so alone in the own comforts of my home. Of course I never really mind it because I knew that my family was busy. My friends were always with me, but it was them that made me realize that my family wasn't really a family. My friends would draw pictures and make small gifts for their parents. Getting a small praise from them would deserve a little boast. I drew a picture for my father, but I had to wait until the middle of the night to give it to him. I gave him my drawing and he smiled at me, but the next day later I didn't see the picture on the fridge or on a wall. Nope, I saw it in the garbage bin.

That's when I realized that maybe I wasn't part of this family. From that day on I greeted them whenever I saw them and on every fathers day I would make cookies for him. Whether or not he ate them was his choice, but I knew he wouldn't. I ran away from home a couple of times and my dad never knew, only some of the maids or butlers. I never really felt as if I had a dad when I was gone for those few days. Until I finally came back and forced myself to forget about my parentless childhood. I was like that for awhile. Those were the bitter days.

"You..... Do you not notice that the room changed to blue?" A little boy asked.

"No." I answered and looked at him. It was like a comfortable living room with a large couch.

"Well sit, you'll get served with whatever." He said and I did. "No need to do any work in my world. Just sit back, hold tight and enjoy." He said.

"How old are you?" I asked, the little boy who didn't look to old.

"13 and I'll forever be this age." He said. "Let's watch some TV" He said. He the TV and had a bowl of popcorn in his hands. Eating away and watching the boringest program. He suddenly dropped the bowl and the popcorn spilled out as well. "Leave it." He said after I was about to pick it up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's not like someone else can't clean it. Besides I'm to lazy." The boy said. He continued to do what he had done 5 minutes ago. Was he not bored? I decide that I would just lay back as well and take a little nap. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but than I realized I had better things to do.

"Can you hurry up and give me my challenge?" I asked.

"It has already began." He said and drank some coke.

"Why are you doing this? Isn't this boring? Shouldn't be outside playing instead?" I asked.

"No." he simply said. I looked at him and thought for a moment why he would do this. Obviously he was bored, I mean watching that much TV gets boring somehow. Why would he be doing this all day long. Where is his fam.. His family. I remember.... All the seven sins died because of their sin. What's his sin? We had already done pride, envy, gluttony, lust, wrath and greed. He must be sloth. He died because he was lazy?

"Where is your family?" I asked.

"I'm dead and besides they probably don't even notice I'm gone." The boy said and clenched his can of coke. Why does he remind me of me? "They never care about me. They only care about work that's it!" He said, raising his voice.

"You know, you were just like me when I was younger." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup. When I was younger I would draw a picture for my dad, but he threw it away. You know I never really thought I had a family after that since my mom died and my brother was always in school. For a long time I was like that, until one night my brother came in my room and kissed me on my forehead. I realized that they really did love me, it was just that they showed it in a different way." I said.

"Your not mad at them than?" He asked, I shook my head. "Noona..... I want to be with my mom again. I want to eat the cookies the whole family helped bake." He said and slowly began to form tears. I went up to him and hugged him. He was just a boy in the end who just needed a little more love for now. "I want to go home!!!" He shouted.

"I can't help you with that." I whispered, but hugged him tight. He was dead.... I can't help him come back to life even if I wanted to.

"Congratulations, you broke the sin sloth. You can go now." He said and pulled away from the hug. I was about to leave, but I saw him sit down and hugged his knees. I couldn't leave him here, not alone.  

"Come here, we'll find a second family for you to be in. Not a replacement, but a family for now okay?" I said.

"You'll really do that?" He asked and I nodded, wiping his tears away. I walked through the doors and I felt pain again. "Noona..." The boy whispered. It didn't feel pain anymore. It wasn't even considered pain. It was just nothing to me. I winced only a bit after feeling a hard pinch on my arm. The bubble popped and I felt energized, powerful even.

"I'm fine, come on. I'm sure we can find someone." I said. Holding his hand, I went to look through the doors that lead to different rooms. All of them were empty. Until the final one. "Please be in here." I whispered and once I opened the door, the rest of the six sins were there.

"Oh, _______________ your back?" The sin on gluttony said.

"I wanted to ask you guys a favour." I said.

"Continue." The sin of pride said.

"Could you take care of him for me? He misses his family and I was thinking, since you all seem to be alone in your own rooms." I said. The boy hid behind me and gripped onto my hand. He was 13, but inside he was only a 5 year old boy.

"You are far to kind, it'll get you no where." Pride said.

"Without kindness you would never be able to see through your enemies." I said and automatically my eyes turned red. My powers were all high level now and I had all the knowledge. Controlling them is another thing though.

"Noona, let's just go. They won't help." The boy said.

"We'll take care of him, if you accept our challenge." Pride said. I should really find out what their names are instead of calling them by their sins.

"I want you to take care of him because you have the heart to. I won't accept a challenge if it's all to get this boy taken care of without actually caring for him. If your trying to get me to do something than tell me in a straight forward way." I said, still eyes glowing red.

"Come here boy." The sin of wrath said. He did go over to her and she greeted him nicely. Maybe she really learned her lesson.

"You pass fairly quickly. We will take care of him and as for you, it's time for you to save your two pets." The sin of pride said.

"Will I ever see you guys again?" I asked, eyes slowly dying back down to my natural eye colour.

"Of course, just call us whenever you need us." Envy said.

"What do I call you guys?" I asked.

"By our sins. You have to go or you'll be in big trouble." Greed said and with one push. I was pushed out of the small fort that was in the park. I was in there all along? Now's not the time, I have to find Light.

LIGHTS POV

I am screwed. I can't seem to contact ____________ and I fell into the trap. I thought I could defeat these , but I underestimated them. I was stuck in a coffin. I wasn't looking at where I was running and suddenly the next thing I knew, I fell into a hole and got knocked out. When I woke up I was stuck in this coffin with laughter surrounding it. I wanted to break free, but there was no way. If I burned it, I would burn myself. I didn't know what was going on outside at all. "." I cursed.

"That's what you get for killing my boyfriend!!!" I heard and someone kicked the coffin that I was in.

"Jenny, don't be to upset. She'll die for killing all our boyfriends." I heard again, this time a different voice. 5 girls 5 playboy boyfriends, ain't that interesting.

"If your not afraid you would fight me." I said, loud enough for them to hear.

"ARE YOU CHALLENGING US?!" I heard a shout. Suddenly I smelled holy water and water started to leak in. "DIE!!!" They shouted. Now I'm in trouble.

*____________ please!!! I can't do this!!! I can't escape!!! Where are you!!!* I shouted in my mind. Nothing, I was about to give up.

*I'm sorry I wasn't here. How long have you waited?* ____________ asked, a sigh of relief. She's back.

*10 minutes, I can't handle this. I'm stuck. I'm sorry.* I said and she understood because the next thing I knew I was back into my half painted room.

"Black aura, it's nice to meet you again." I heard. I turned around and saw the guy who got me into the whole black aura and 6 more people with him.

"I'm sure you remember us all since we did have you in our minds previously." One of the woman said. They were correct, I recognized them immediately.

"Here's your new mission." One of the man said. I could recall their names, but I knew they did bad stuff.

"You must leave ____________ alone now. She has already conquered all the powers. All you have to do is watch out for her. She has to battle this out herself and it doesn't involve you." The other women said.

"W-What." I said still in shock. Was I not wanted anymore. Did I not serve a purpose?

"She is a sweet girl and has a kind heart. If you kill her we will not forgive you. Just watch over her easy." One man said. I am going to bored....

"If you do it right, you might be freed." The old man said and that was it. They all vanished and I was in my room. My mouth suddenly made a smile. I could be freed. I didn't have to be the black aura.... I could be just me a human. I could be Light and start a whole new life!!!! All I needed to do was help ______________ and get her permission!!! She would say yes right.....?

Do I really want to leave ____________ though..... If I become free, that means I become a human and I lose all my powers and my best friend. Was it worth it? I could just make new friends though!!! Though.... _____________ helped me a lot and if she sets me free, I would be owing her even more. Besides.... Do I really want to leave this torture chamber I call my room?

I touched the walls of my room and sighed. What was I going to do. For now, I'll finish decorating my room. I have nothing to do anyway and I don't have to use my powers either. I got to think this over too. _____________ good luck!

NO ONES POV

_______________ laid in the coffin as if she really was a dead person. She knocked on the coffin to see if she could get a signal of anyone out there. She got an answer and she immediately counted out 5 hunters. After her little trials, her senses were more alert and she was obviously more powerful. _______________ was like the black aura now. Her powers were outstanding and when she get's back to school, gym, won't be a problem anymore.

"Holy water." _____________ whispered after hearing the water droplets. Without even a second thought, she pushed the lid of the coffin open, despite the fact that it was locked. The pieces of metal and wood flew up in the air and hit the girls. ______________ looked like those fairy tale vampires, where they came out of a coffin and had sharp fangs AND had red glowing eyes.

"Sh-She broke it!!!" One girl said.

"Where are my wolfs." ___________ said in a deadly tone as she got out of the broken coffin. ______________ looked around and found Fire and Ice in the corner of the room shivering. They were covered in blood and were shivering. "You hurt them didn't you." She said and walked over to her two pets, petting them and giving them comfort. With a blink of an eye both wolfs were healed and it left a misty green mist surrounding them.

_______________ was still herself and of course Light didn't come out, but _____________ did have her protective side and she wasn't about to hold it back. "A-Are you the black aura?!" Another girl said.

"Yes and no, but since you did hurt my pets. I'll let you apologize or die." _______________ threatened.

"YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING TO US!!! YOU KILLED OUR BOYFRIENDS!!!" A girl shouted.

"It was your boyfriends who wanted to me. I had no choice, but to stop them because they were also trying to kill me." ___________ said and before she could take a breath she was attacked by holy water. Her swift moves made her dodge it flawlessly. It was so quick it was like she never moved. "Be that way." ____________ whispered and one by one she took all the girls down.

One girl grabbed a knife and made a run for her, but ______________ grabbed her hand and used her own weapon against herself. Making a clean, deep cut right over her stomach, her intestines could be seen. As she dropped to the ground and made a pool of blood another girl came rushing by her with a taser. Just when she was about to run toward ______________, she tapped her head, but since she was more powerful it was like a bullet went straight through the hunters brain and out again.

"SHOW YOUR POWERS!!!" A tall hunter said.

"You guys aren't worth it, but if you insist." ______________ said and walked toward two of the hunters and she glowed a purple colour. Her combination with fire and water was incredible. The blazing red fire with the sharp icicles circled each other and showed each others strength. "You asked for it." _____________ said again and with just one snap, the blazing icicles went through the hunters as if nothing went through them at all. Seconds later their once whole body, became two separate parts. _______________ turned around to be greeted with a shiny metal gun only a inch away from her head.

"Y-You killed my friends!!!! Your to cruel!!!" The last girl said.

"You hunters are cruel for killing my kind. For hurting my pets. For trying to torture me while I was in the coffin. Am I really the cruel one?" _____________ asked.

"YES!!!" The girl screamed and BANG!!! The gun was shot, but the hunters face turned from a smile to a gasp. Horrified. ______________ stared at her with a gentle sweet smile. "H-How..." The girl whispered.

"Your to cruel. Looking for this?" _____________ asked and raised the small metal bullet that were between her two fingers. The hunters face remained her shock expression, even till the moment she died. ______________ dropped the bullet in her shirt and it was like the bullet was shot from there and through her heart. "I am cruel, but when it comes to protecting my family and friends, I'll do anything." _______________ whispered and looked at her fingers which were slightly scratched.

She still had some work to do, but it was better than before. Way better. Looking down at her feet where shattered glass was. She looked at her own reflection and saw herself in fighting mode for the very first time. She calmed down and slowly faded to her normal self. _____________ turned around and had that sweet smile she always had towards people. "Come on Ice and Fire, we got to go home!!" She said and smiled even more. Her dogs followed her as they exited the bloody shack and made their way home with a smile.

"Good thing I followed. This might be tougher than I thought. Hmph." The young male voice said, before disappearing back into the city. "We'll see what you'll do when the day comes." Was his last sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 DONE!!!

So.... Yeah....

I AM SO SORRY!!!

I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO DRAG IT THIS LONG!!!

I tried to make it a bit more interesting and longer for you guys!!! I thank you guys so much for waiting!!!

Again I am very sorry!!!

I've been working on this chapter even late at night because I needed to get it out!! I hope you enjoy and can forgive me!!!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you guys are going to have a great News Years as well!!!

I made my Christmas oneshot as I said, so if you guys want to you can go check that out. I am fairly happy with the outcome. ^_^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111803/my-last-merry-christmas-boyxboy-christmas-jonghyun-jongkey-key-oneshot

Another thing is my friend and I, well mostly my friend, has created a role play family. If you like role playing or is interested than go check out this blog. More information is there.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/88293

I am so sorry again, but I promise you guys that I really put my all into this chapter!!!

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! CUPCAKES!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3