Me, Myself And I

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

It was almost as if I was in kindergarten again. Shoved into the janitor closet with nothing, but cleaning chemicals, mops and brooms. It was until the janitor came and unlocked the door. He was shocked of course, but not at the fact that I was locked in there. It was more of the fact that I didn't cry nor scream. I didn't know why I didn't. Maybe it was because I knew no one could hear me. Or it was because the kids who locked me in here wouldn't open the door anyway. If not that, maybe I just didn't want to. I knew there was no use, and for some odd reason if I cried I knew it wouldn't make a difference. I was forced in there for a reason. What? I don't know, but if I was shoved in there, than that meant I didn't want to be seen. I wasn't welcomed.

I didn't cry in this situation either. I was put here for a reason and at least I knew the reason. I took a deep breath and suddenly went into thinking mode. My eyes rapidly looked around and I felt the ropes and chains that stuck me to the wooden chair. I was on my own. No Light, no seven sins, no family and no friends. Just me, myself and I.

First things first. I remember I can control fire, taught by my lovely boyfriend, but how can I get rid of it? Water is a good choice, but there was nothing except my body and I was not going to use my fluids to put out this fire. I could cut the air in the room. That meant I was putting myself in danger as well. Light, no not in this situation. Earth? I'm surrounded by brick walls and I'm not going to use the chair I was in. It was either air or fire. Red or white.

I probably can't cut the air out so may as well go with my boyfriends aura. I only knew how to build up fire by concentration. Bringing it down is another story. On second thought let's go with the white aura. Water defeats fire. How does air? I could cut the air, but I couldn't do that. Think me come on!! You don't have time... Happy Birthday.... Happy Birthday... Cake... Candles... Wish... BLOW OUT THE CANDLE!!! I just had to blow them out. I began to cough. I didn't have enough time...

It was getting smoky and if I took a breath in, I'll just suffocate. Air was out. Water was out. Light was out. Earth was out. I only got fire!!! How was I suppose to fight fire with fire?! "AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed with frustration. When I opened my eyes the fire was gone. Did my screaming blow out the fire? Either way I had a new mission. Getting out this chair since there was still flames roaming around. I struggled to get out, but who could get out of ropes AND chains?! Me?! No way.

My vision began to go purple and black again. No, not now.... I'm in the middle of something!!! I couldn't control it though, I was going into another flashback and I was slowly regaining my memory.... My eyes felt dizzy and drowsy and before I knew it, I felt as if I was dreaming and I was watching everything.

FLASHBACK (NO ONES POV)

"Don't trust anyone. If you do, that'll be your first step to failure, got it?" _____________ aunt said.

"Why not? I trust mommy, daddy and brother!!"  The 8 or 7 year old _________ said.

"Your mother trusted people and so did everyone else!! See me!! I don't have kids or a husband!! Why? Because I don't want to trust them. I don't trust any of my family and friends and I certainly don't trust you. I'm warning you, as I am your aunt." She said. "They'll use all your secrets against you." She whispered.

"W-Why do I have to trust you than!!" ____________ said and pouted.

"Sweetheart have you not seen?! I'm successful!!!" She said and laughed.

"I-I don't trust you... I don't want to trust you!! I want mommy. Where is she!!" ______________ screamed.

"DEAD!!! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!!! They always erase your memory... Always... First my sister than my mother... WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE FROM ME!!! You took them all away. I only trusted them.... I got no one..." Her aunt screamed. _____________ backed away and began to cry. "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!!! I SHOULD BE CRYING NOT YOU!!!" She screamed and began to cry as well.

They had a battle of cries until ______________ father came in. He picked up his crying daughter and looked her in the eyes. "Stop." He said, as he had a long day already and did not want to hear crying. ___________ tried and only sniffs and muffled up cries could be heard. "Why must you do this, she can't know." Mr.Kwon said.

"WHY NOT?! SHE NEEDS TO SUFFER MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!" Her aunt screamed.

"It's because she would suffer we're trying to prevent it. It was my wife's, your sister's, wishes." Mr.Kwon said.

"I-I'm sorry." _____________ mumbled out.

"Your not sorry at all!!!" Her aunt cried out. ________________ eyes went wide and her tears threatened to fall.

"Do not cry. I'm tired enough!! Both of you!!" Mr.Kwon shouted carelessly.  ______________ loosened her grip on her father's neck and forced her father to put her down. From a young age, she had no one. She felt like no one loved her and her mother was her only link. Even though she never saw her, she felt as if because she was her mother she would be sweet.

_____________ looked up at the staircase to see her brother look down and shake his head before leaving. Shunned down from a young age. "She can survive herself, let her do it!!" _____________ aunt said.

"Her mother wants her in a human school!!" Mr.Kwon said.

" what she wants!! She's dead and it's all because of her!! Let her go as well!!" She screamed pointing at the depressed girl who's tears were still falling.

"I want to see mommy..." ____________ silently said.

"SHE'S DEAD!!!" Her aunt said and pounced on the little girl. Of course ______________ got threw onto the ground, but before anything could happen, Mr.Kwon pull his sister-in-law off of his daughter.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" Mr.Kwon shouted at ______________ and pulled back her aunt. _____________ slowly backed away and ran to her room and began to cry her guts out. 'Trustno one.' Was all she stuck with and she decided to run away. Again... Packing her small backpack with stuff like clothes, toys and her allowance she'll run away again and this time she didn't want to be found. She heard more screams and shouts, but before she made her journey she went to G-Dragon's room.

"Brother?" She said opening the door.

"Do you not know how to knock?! Get out!! It's loud enough that they're fighting and with you here isn't helping." G-Dragon scolded, but only because he had his finals. ______________ closed the door and she was certain, to only trust herself. Running down the halls she went to the least amount of maids and butlers roaming around. She ran to the garden, hug the cherry blossom tree and made her way to the woods. Oddly enough no one saw her, but her height was an advantage and with the two adults fighting, no on really paid attention to her.

"I'll run away and find mommy." She whispered to herself and ran faster while she held the picture of her mother in her arms. Hugging it ever so tightly as if it would slip away form her like her life that already crashed.

FLASHBACK END

YOUR POV

My vision began to clear up again and I was yet again surprised, horrified, but this time more depressed. I couldn't trust anyone, but growing up I had always trusted somebody... I trusted mom every single time and that would never change. She helped me and even though the harshness I received, I could never betray the family that shared the same blood as me.

I heard a cling to the ground and before I knew it the chains shattered and the ropes disintegrated. The fire rose again and the room was filled with smoke. I clear the fire with one big breath and open the door to the other 8. They looked at me come out as well as the smoke that was escaping. "What's next?" I asked and I was ready for the next challenge.

Time was ticking away and when the others were preparing the room. I was no long scared of the fact I killed my grandma because there was nothing to be scared about. I could only feel bad and sad, but being scared was useless. I had to take revenge and that was on myself. If the battle ends and we win, I have to destroy myself. Only because I don't want to cause harm anymore. It was hard, but everything you did had to be put with a little effort or everything you do would just be sloppy or even nothing at all.

I hugged my knees on the couch and millions of thoughts just flash by with little effort. What will I do..... I was scared. I didn't know what was going on and this was 10 times scarier than any stage performance. I didn't even know how it works out. Who made the first move? Where were they? What time will we fight?

I was trapped in my own world of thoughts.

NO ONES POV

________________ was scared and worried as ever. She didn't want to do it, but she had to, it wasn't a choice. The room was set up for another round of blazing fire filled room. Each time she had to use a different strategy and sometimes she wouldn't make it and the other 8 had to call an emergency shut down to the room. The night went on and all the human teens went to school, _______________ was in torture though.

It was a chaotic night for _______________, as for her family and her friends, well they hardly knew she was gone. Everyone thought she was in her room just sleeping, so no one bothered to go check up on her. Key got the concept of phones, so he wasn't to concerned that she didn't answer. No one knew she was practicing hard as she was still the black aura.

_______________ had to go home though and at 3 in the afternoon she had already reached home exhausted. Everyone was sleeping, no one was around, all sound asleep. ____________ made her way to her room. Before she did though she felt as if someone was peeking through the windows looking at her. She thought it was just her imagination since she hasn't slept so she went to her room as quickly as possible.

Once she changed into her PJ's she head straight to bed and fell straight to sleep. She couldn't sleep to long though because she had to go to school and so far no one knew she was training at night, where we humans call day. Once she got to bed she was dead. Of course that meant she was asleep, but she fell asleep so fast that it was like someone shot her dead.

"_____________ wake up!!! Hurry!!!" She heard. Opening her eyes she found her maids getting her up.

"W-What's wrong?" She asked.

"The mansion.... It's burning." One maid said. ___________ jumped out of her bed and made a dash to the hall to find her family. Clouds of deadly smoke filled the air and it was not only hard to breath, but hard to see.

YOUR POV

 "We must go now princess." I heard the maid.

"NO!!! MY FAMILY!!" I shouted and try to make my way to the closes room.

"We must go!!!" She shouted and pulled my arm. Fire began to rise and at that moment I saw my dad look at me with sadness in his eyes. The fire rose again and it engulfed him.

"DAD!!!" I screamed. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I didn't care anymore. I had to get him back. I had to get G-Dragon back. I had to get Ice and Fire back. I needed everyone back. I ran through the fire and of course got caught in the burning flames. With only knowing a little bit of controlling fire, I put my body out of danger and went to look for everyone. My dad was gone and I needed to fine him. That was like finding a needle in a hay stack and I still needed to find my brother and pets.

"PRINCESS PLEASE!! WE MUST GO!!" My maid shouted. I ignored her and ran to my brother's room. There I saw him, Ice and Fire trapped within the burning flames.

"GET OUT!!" I screamed at them. G-Dragon smiled and suddenly a piece of wood from the ceiling fell on him and he was gone. I stood there shocked. I wanted to die instantly. Before I knew it I was dragged away by maids and butlers and we escaped the burning flames. Only 5 of us survived. 3 butlers a maid and me. I had lost everything. My home, my family, everything that was so important to me.

"You have to carry princess. For everyone." The butler said. How could I carry on.... What was there to carry on.... I was by myself. I had no love ones to accompany me. I didn't want to have no family. I was alone and I only had myself to carry on the name of our family.

Me, myself and I... I didn't want that at all. "I can't do it." I whispered. I watch my home get engulfed with flames of deadly fire. The fire had no mercy and the house came crashing down. I was horrified. I couldn't watch my own home get destroyed. My head was hurting and I was dizzy. Collapsing on the ground, I looked at the smoke that the house had created. It was thick and I had a hard time breathing.

"WAKE UP!!" I heard. Wake up.. I don't to wake up. ""Ya!!! Get up!!! Your going to be late!!!" Someone shouted. I blinked once and before I knew it I shot out of my bed. The house was fine and there was no sign of a fire. "You better hurry we're going to be late." G-Dragon said, who I assumed tried to wake me up the whole time.

"Y-You're okay..." I said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. It was all a dream... I began to cry and immediately hugged him. I was so stressed out by fire that I was dreaming of it. He seemed to be surprised because he flinched back as if I was about to kill him. "Woah!! Are you trying to do some voodoo or something!!" He said. This was the brother I knew. The silly, stupid G-Dragon.

"." I said and hugged him tighter. He laughed and hugged me as well.

"Little sis, I know it's getting harder for you. Just don't push yourself over the edge. I know mom wouldn't want you to get so much stress." He said. I had to make the right choice and in my moms eyes. I had to follow my heart and whatever I think is right, I should go through with that choice.

"I'll remember that, but I might not follow it." I said and grinned.

"Hey!!! What's the point of remembering than!!!: He shouted at me. I felt so much better. I wasn't going to be alone and I was going to make sure of that. if someone was to leave, it'll be me. "Aish, hurry up we have to get to school." He said and left. Right... School. I only had 3 hours of sleep and I was not looking forward to the new day.

I quickly wore my uniform and went downstairs to have a quick breakfast. I took the glass from the table and chugged it down. My dad and brother stared at me with wide eyes. "Hurry up we got to go to school!!!" I shouted.

"Do you feel sick?" My dad asked and I shook my head. "Well than looks like you can drink blood." He said and grinned. I looked at the glass than tasted the after the taste of my drink. Copper and salt. Right.... Blood.. OH MY GOD! After I realize I wanted to throw up.

"Now I think I'm going to be sick..." I said and held my stomach.

"You'll be fine, let's go to school." G-Dragon said. To be honest it didn't taste that bad and besides it really gave me a kick of energy. It's just I don't really want to drink blood. Not now at least. We head to school and along the way I told G-Dragon about my dream. At the same time I felt someone following us.

"Hey do you feel someone following us?" I asked my brother.

"No,but I think I might know why... Today's a special day." He said. Special? What could be so special that he wouldn't even care that someone was following us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24 DONE!!!

You guys really have to get use to these late updates... I'm a slacker and it's hard for me to get to focus. :/

I also have to write a story for school and because I'm more interested and use to making a romance story, I have to watch myself from writing one. It'll be to awkward for me if my teacher reads some sappy kissy, hug story.

Sigh...

So sorry like I always say and thank you for all the happy birthdays!!! They were really sweet!!!

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! MONTH!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3