Kevin!!! No, Not You Kevin...

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

"Didn't I tell you you would scream?" G-Dragon teased his little sister, who was blushing a little. The teenagers and the two wolfs had already gotten off of the plane and was waiting for their luggage. _____________ punched G-Dragon as hard as she could, but since she wasn't much of a body builder, the hit wasn't very effective. "Hey don't punch me!!!" G-Dragon shouted.

"Shut up." _____________ said.

"I think she was cute." Daesung said, patting ____________ head. Everyone else agreed and nodded their head.

"Ughh!! I want to hurry up and get to our hotel...." ________________ said, a bit embarrassed after her not so enjoyable airplane ride.

"Awww~~ Is my little sis embarrassed?" G-Dragon said, teasing her again. ______________ glared at him and punched him again in the arm.

"I'm going to go visit a friend." She said after calming down, changing the subject.

"A human friend? When?" G-Dragon asked.

"Yes and probably tomorrow. It's getting dark so I'll visit him when it's brighter." She said.

"Are you going to pull a all nighter?" G-Dragon asked.

"Well I'll try to sleep once we get to the hotel, but otherwise I probably would." ______________ said.

"Well I can't let you wonder California alone. It's dangerous and dad won't allow it. You have to have someone accompany you." G-Dragon said. "Well who wants to volunteer?" He said turning to the two groups of boys. Kevin eagerly raised his hand and with that U-KISS did too. They weren't alone though because SHINee also raised their hands. "Well lookie here. I told you everyone loves you." G-Dragon said. "Pick who you want to go with you, unless you want me to go with you." He said.

_______________ knew if her brother came, it'll be impossible to talk to her friend so she looked at decided to pick the ones that seem to really not mind. Kevin and Key were fighting on who could raise their hands the highest so she pick them. "Is that ok?" She asked G-Dragon.

"Look the more you pick the more I think it'll be safe for you." G-Dragon said. _______________ just looked and picked at random. Jonghyun, Minho, Kiseop and Eli. The rest were upset, but Onew and Taemin were more in a competitive mode now. Let's just say the hotel won't be so quite for the rest of the time that they were gone. "Aright than, take care of her. If I even spot a small scratch, I'm going to scratch your eyes out." G-Dragon threatened in a happy expression, which just made it extra creepy.

______________ hadn't gotten over the plane ride so she sat down next to her two pets and rested her head on Ice's neck. "We should get to the hotel quick." Seungri said patting her head. Quickly as possible the butlers and maids unloaded all the luggage. Vampires from California all came and greeted the vampires from Korea. G-Dragon went over to his dad to tell him about _______________ upcoming field trip. The rest of Big Bang followed, but U-KISS and SHINee stayed with ______________.

"Are you okay?" Onew asked.

"Just tired after screaming." She said.

"Princess ________________. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." A random man said, along with some other vampires.

"Huh? Oh umm.... Thank you......Rise?" She said confused on what to say. They did as they were told and just stared at _____________. "Next time you just need to bow. An order from me." She said. They nodded, but still stared at her. "Is there something on my face?" She asked, touching her face.

"No not at all. Please stop me if this is a rude comment." The man said. ____________ nodded. "You are more beautiful than we expected." He said.

"Thank you. That was a very sweet compliment." She said and smiled.

"Mommy? Isn't she evil?" A little girl whispered, only to be heard by all ears. The only sound you could hear was breathing. The mother shushed her daughter, but once she realized that it was silent, she knew she was in trouble. At least that's what she thought. In reality _______________ didn't really care. She only smiled like nothing happened since ________________ knew that they didn't know her. "I-I'm sorry....." The little girl said.

"No worries. I'm not mad." _______________ answered with a very warm smile.

"Hey _____________ let's go to the hotel now." G-Dragon shouted.

"You guys should go home now. Be safe. Come on Ice and Fire." _____________ said and ran over to her brother along with the two wolfs.

"Different isn't she?" Onew said to the man and ran after them along with SHINee and U-KISS.

"She might just work." The man said and went to greet the other vampires.

YOUR POV

SO TIRED!!! We finally arrived at our hotel after our long drive. I had a very large room. It was crazy how big it was. It was like the size of a regular house. Of course my dad brought us to the 5 star hotel that was ridiculously expensive. This was a hotel for vampires though so there were no humans around, unless you count the food for them than maybe there were a couple 100 humans...... Or more.

I walked around my room and dropped my luggage on the floor. I dived onto my bed and embraced the softness. Fire and Ice jumped on top as well and began to me all over my face. "Okay!!! Okay!!! I'll feed you!!!" I said, trying to push away the two wolfs that weren't fully grown yet. I went into their bags and found bagged steaks. They were really prepared. I laid out some paper towels on the ground so it won't get messy and gave them a steak each. I grabbed a bowl that was filled with gifts from the hotel and dumped them all out. I went to the washroom and filled it with water and placed it right in front of the paper towels.

The goodies were just normal goodies you get at a hotel, just vampire version and it had some things that I didn't even know what it was. There were even blood scented perfume. Type A perfume, B, O and AB. Awkward? Yes.

Knock, knock, knock.

I heard the door knocking so I ran to the door and opened it. G-Dragon was standing there, posing. "What." I said, not impressed. He pouted.

"Dad wanted me to check up on you. You doing fine?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay than, you better go to bed if your going to go in the morning. SHINee and U-KISS are already asleep." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Well they are protecting you, so of course I'm going to make sure they're sleeping. Go to sleep. Goodnight~~" G-Dragon said and went off. I closed the door and went to get ready for bed. Brush my teeth and taking a shower is all I had to do. I slipped into my PJ's right after and hopped into bed. Ice and Fire soon cuddled up with me after they ate. We'll all fell asleep quickly. That surprised me because it was still night, the time when vampires were still alive. My mind suddenly went into a dream and I knew what was going. Light.

"Good morning Light." I said, seeing the girl around my age in black with a slight bit of red.

"I needed to talk to you, so I put you asleep...." She said.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I knocked you out." She said and my eyes went wide. I didn't even know I got knocked out. "I won't ever do it again. I just wanted to talk." Light said and sat down on the floor, hugging her knees. I sat next to her.

"What's up?" I said.

"I just wanted to talk...." Light said.

"Okay than." I said and laid down. The room was white. I didn't know if there were walls, it looked like it never ended. At first I felt stuffy because there was no doors nor were there windows. Than I felt better after a while of being in the room. We didn't talk. Light's dress popped out of the white walls and the floor. I was wearing a white dress. I laid down looking up at the white ceiling as she hugged her knees, saying nothing.

"Do you want to know my secret?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"You know how I'm like a living thing right?" She asked, I nodded. "I was a human before I was an aura." She said. Light was a human before?! Wasn't she a vampire?! "Have you noticed that other auras don't really have a person to represent it? It only has flames, but the black aura has a person to represent it and flames." She asked.

"Yeah, but we're different from other people." I said, sitting up.

"You have a split personality, I'm just that split. I was just a normal girl, but than I was used to become an evil aura." Light said.

"Wasn't the black aura created when one of the original black aura owners learned all the powers of all auras? That's how he created the black aura right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that is true, but how do you think he was able to pass it on?" Light asked. Light was right. I never thought about it. All the other auras you can learn, but learning all of them would take forever and hard work. Not many people are willing to spend every second of their lives to learn every single power in the whole vampire world.

"So..... He used you to pass it on to others?" I asked.

"Yeah..... He wanted to share his powers and because he knew that nobody was willing to spend their whole lives learning in such intense training, he decided to use his only little spells and used me in the process. It was after school..... I saw some black flames and I thought it was a fire..... I went to look, but it was just an old man....." Light said and buried her head into her knees.

"Light are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and continued her story. 

"Without even knowing anything I out and when I woke up. I was in here. This exact white room. I was scared, I thought got . Than he came and said that I was now the black aura. That was my new name. He said that he wouldn't do anything to me unless I listened to him and carried out his powers. I did and he didn't do anything to me as promised." Light said.

"Oh Light." I said. I felt sorry for her. She didn't even choose this life yet she was literally forced to be in it.

"I finally realized what was going on years later after he died. I entered a new person and of course they got shocked, but I just couldn't control myself. I just wanted to be freed again. I didn't want to be in a body I didn't like, so I changed every time and each time I tried to kill my owner and find a better one." Light said again. I felt like she was a lost puppy. An abused puppy really.....

"Why didn't you kill me than?" I asked.

"Didn't I tell you? Your perfect. You understand me and I don't want to keep looking anymore." She said. Light was a human that was turned into a physical replacement for a flame. She just wanted to be free, but she lived in this very room her whole life. Who knows how long she lived....

"Your always in this white room?" I asked. She nodded. "Light, don't you feel like exploring than? I mean it doesn't look like there are walls." I said, trying to brighten up the mood.

"I lived here for so long over a million years and maybe longer, I know that there's nothing in here. There are walls, but this room is just really big and plain." She said.

"Light, I know you probably hate your life, but let's change it. Let's start right here. Let's decorate this room." I said. I knew if we continued this subject she would begin to cry and I wasn't very good with people who were crying. Her story just wasn't fair. Trapped in a room that was lifeless. If it were me I would have already gone crazy.

"Really?" Light said, perking up. I nodded. Some how we got paint in many different colours, I asked her what colour she wanted to paint the room and she said black.

"Why black?" I asked.

"Because than the other bright colours would pop out more and besides it'll be the best to have a dark colour in a room that your sleeping in." Light said. She even slept here. There was no bed.... Wasn't uncomfortable? For now we'll decorate and than we can add all those special things a room would need. Just like that we began to paint the room black. I don't know how big this room was, but I guess I'll know sooner or later.

Beep........Beep........Beep.....

I heard a faint noise going off. I looked around and didn't notice anything that could make that noise. "What's that?" I asked.

"It's your alarm, remembering your dreaming......ish. Don't you have to meet your friend? I'll continue painting." Light said cheerfully. I put the paint brush on the lid of the paint bucket and wondered how I go back to reality.

"Light how do I wake up?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." Light said, still painting the wall. I closed my eyes and in just a blink of an eye, I was back in bed with my phone going off. I blinked a bit, since I was not to use to the light. It took me awhile to adjust, but I got up. I was still very tired, but I had to get up. Ice and Fire were sleeping, so I tip toed to my washroom and got ready for my day with Kevin. I realized that Kevin and the U-KISS Kevin had the same names...... This was going to be a very confusing day.

It was very dark outside. It wasn't raining or anything, but it was dark. I think a storm is about to approach, but after looking at the weather network on TV, the storm will start tomorrow. I guess the big black clouds are just getting ready to shower on California. What a shame..... I wanted it to be a beautiful day, not gloomy. No matter, Kevin is always very cheerful.

I grabbed my hat and bag, before making my way out of my room. A saw one of my maids walk by, so I asked if she could take care of Ice and Fire for me. She said yes and I was about to call Kevin to surprise him, but than I remember I had to go with SHINee and U-KISS. I just thought about U-KISS how did I forget?! I decided to not wake them up, so I was about to make a run for it to the lobby and go find Kevin.

Once I got to the lobby I was wrong, very wrong. The three U-KISS and SHINee members were already waiting for me. "Good morning~~" Kevin said.

"You guys are already awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, we knew you were up so we came down here to wait for you." Jonghyun said.

"Wait it's morning.... Aren't you guys going to faint if we go out for to long? I'm going to be out for the whole day and it might be sunny." I said.

"No it's fine, the clouds are covering the sun and we got hats to protect us from it. Don't worry, we'll handle it. You just have a good time." Eli said. I believed them since I knew they were strong vampires. Besides, I can heal now, I'm sure I can help them if they need it.

"What about food? Your not going to kill some random stranger if we are walking." I said.

"No worries, we brought blood pills and blood in bottles. People would think it's really dark cranberry juice or something." Kevin said. I nodded, at least they weren't going to kill someone in broad daylight.

"Key where is your hat?" I said, noticing everyone was wearing a hat, but him.

"He didn't want to get his hair messed up." Jonghyun answered. I smiled.

"Key, your going to get hurt. Here you can use mine. I'm use to light so it's not going to hurt me." I said and put my hat on his head. "You okay with it?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. Luckily the hat wasn't girl. It was just a black Ed Hardy hat with a big skull on it, both girls and boys could wear it so it was perfect. "Let's go than. I'm going to make to call to my friend first." I said and began to walk. They followed. I found Kevin's phone number and called him.

"Hello?" He said.

"Kevin!!! I missed you!!!" I said.

"Umm... ______________ I'm right here." The other Kevin said. I covered the phone and told Kevin that I was talking to my friend who was also named Kevin. He nodded.

"I missed you too!!!" Kevin said.

"I have a surprise for you!!!" I said.

"Owww!!! What is it?!" He said exited.

"I'm in California!!! Where are you? I'm going to come visit." I said. I heard a scream from the other side of the phone. He gave me an address to this park that was close to his house, so I agreed to go there and closed my phone. He said he was going to run there, so I was going to run there too since I wanted to see him quickly. U-KISS and SHINee was surprised at first, but caught up to me with ease. On my way to the park, I asked people how to get there and they kindly told me.

It was only an hour after running around did I finally find the park. I panted and looked for Kevin, who was suppose to be at a playground. It wasn't hard to find him since he was on the swings, swaying away. I snuck up behind him and grabbed the swing to give him a push. "What the..." I heard him say. He turned around and he had that smile that made me smile. "_________________!!!!" He shouted.

"KEVIN!!!" I shouted and we both hugged each other tightly.

"YOUR ACTUALLY HERE!!!" He screamed I nodded. "YOU GREW IER!!!" He also shouted. I laughed and punched him. This was what I missed. Our fun times together.

"You grew cuter!!" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Kevin~~" I teased, pinching his cheeks harder.

"Yes?" I heard. I turned around and noticed the 6 boys. Right.....

"Who are they?" Kevin asked.

"They're my friends that came along with me. I hope you don't mind." I explained.

"As long as I get more time with you, I'm fine with it." Kevin said. I smiled and nodded.

"Well this is Key, Eli, Minho, Kiseop, Jonghyun and Kevin. This is Kevin everyone." I said introducing the 6 boys first and than my best friend. They all said their greetings before my best friend pulled my aside.

"Don't you think you should call me something else, since their are two Kevin's here?" He said. He had a point.

"I should.... I'll call you.... Teddy!!!" I said to Kevin.

"Why am I called that?! Why can't I get a more manlier name?!" He complained.

"Because when I hug you your always warm just like a teddy bear." I said and hugged him.

"Teddy it is than." Teddy said. I hugged him tight and so many memories flooded my mind. My stress slowly disappeared and I felt so much better. "You guys can call me Ted than, since there is already a Kevin here." Teddy said and slightly pushed me away to shake hands with the 6 boys.

U-KISS Kevin didn't seem to really like Teddy, probably because of the name. The rest seem to be fine though. "So what shall we do?" I asked.

"Well we can go to my house. You, me, candles and some romantic music." Teddy joked.

NO ONES POV

"Or you could show me around. How's school for you?" _______________ asked. Ted and _________________ were talking non stop through the whole walk. Luckily the sun didn't come out so no one was hurt. U-KISS and SHINee just followed not saying a word. Inside though they were cursing at each other.

"Why are you here." Key said coldly.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Kevin said.

"Your maknae should be more careful." Eli said and smirked.

"You mean your maknae. Clumsy and disrespectful." Jonghyun said and smirked as well.

"Shut up." Kiseop said, finally saying something.

"You should too." Minho said in his soft, but strong voice. They both seemed quiet, but really they were one of the loudest among their groups. It was a quiet war going on and it was intense.

"You guys!!! We're going to Teddy's pottery studio!!!" _________________ screamed, breaking the war for a second.

At the hotel it was no quiet place. Onew and Taemin were both protecting their members rooms because the U-KISS members were trying to mess up their rooms. Of course SHINee wasn't going to let that off so they were also messing with each other. Running around the hotel like little kids wasn't acceptable. That's what we thought though. I'm sure they can handle themselves.

"We're here!!" Ted said.

"Wow, I never knew you were into making pots and playing with clay." _____________ said.

"I'm not, but I got bored so may as well. Here let's go to the mini spinning table." Ted said and grabbed ______________ hand.

"Isn't there a name for that?" She asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to call it that." He said and slapped a large piece of clay on the table. ________________ sat down and Ted was behind her guiding her. The table spun around and their hands did their best to try to make a pot.

Key was very jealous, but he didn't realize this feeling. He just felt angry. Ted's hands were holding _______________ hand as they were shaping out the pot. The 6 boys just watch the two best friends playing around with the clay. "Dude your going to get it all over me!!!" ______________ screamed.

"No I'm not!!!" Ted said and tapped ______________ cheek with one of his dirty fingers. She gasped and did the same to him. "Oh no you didn't!!!" He said and wiped more of the clay on ______________. They were both wearing aprons so non of their clothes were dirty, but their face did have gray fingerprints.

"Hey!!!" _____________ screamed and flicked dirty water at Ted. At first the 6 boys didn't know what was going on. The two friends were running around the studio flicking and smudging clay at each other, like they were back in grade 1. It wasn't until Ted slipped and landed on his bottom did they both stop. "Ha!!! Karma!!!" _______________ yelled and went to helped him up.

"I miss these moments." He said sighing. He got up and went to get a towel for both of them. "Your all dirty." Ted said and began to wipe the dirt off of ________________ face.

"I wonder why." She said rolling her eyes.

"You know, whenever I miss you I remember that kiss you gave me." Ted said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Pedo bear." _____________ said.

"I'm the same age as you!!!" Ted pointed out.

"Well your my teddy bear." _____________ said and wiped the dirt off of his face as well. A lovey dovey scene was not enjoyed by the 6 boys. It was either jealousy or anger, did they feel. "Where are we going next?" ______________ wondered.

For the whole day Ted brought them to every place that was nearby. Of course they had lunch and he did wonder why didn't the 6 boys eat anything. He didn't over think it though since _______________ was next to him. The whole day was spent with Ted. There was so much talking and laughing, but SHINee and U-KISS only had their silent war. Even the most childish and boringest thing, turned to a new game for the two best friends.

Playgrounds, sandboxes, tag and all those games that only little kids played were all played by the two friends. They always thought that these games could be enjoyed by all ages. Why give all the fun to kids, when teenagers and adults could experience it too? The more they hung out, the more the invisible sun set. It got darker than it was suppose to and soon it was night.

It was the end of another day and the two friends just couldn't split. "I don't want you to leave!!!" Ted whined.

"I don't want to either." _____________ said and hugged him. "I promised not to cry." She said.

"I know....... I did too..... I'm going to miss you even more now." Ted said seriously.

"Did you really protect me through all those years?" She asked, her head buried into his chest.

"Well I tried my best." He said, hugging her even tighter. "Those guys seem really protective. I'm glad you have friends that can protect you as much as I can." He said.

"I had fun." ___________ said.

"Me too." He said. They finally said their good byes and went their separate ways. They knew they were going to meet again so they held back their tears. _____________ walked in front of the boys as she slowly shed tears. She just couldn't part from a friend that she loved in a friendship way. She loved her friends and she hated it when she couldn't tell them the most hardest thing in her life.

U-KISS and SHINee put their war aside now because they were really alert. It was dark and it was night time. Vampires come out and that means vampire hunters are out as well. Looking from all directions just in case there were any attackers. The only thing they forgot was to look for _______________. Sobbing her sadness out, made her forget to pay attention to the way she was walking. She wondered off and she didn't even know it.

"What a powerful little vampire we have here." She heard. Only here did she look up and realize that she was alone in some place she didn't even recognize.

"She's really pretty, can we keep her?" Another said.

"You want to die? I do have to admit though she is very hot for her kind." The third said. There were 5 hunters surrounding her.

"I-I'm not a vampire." She stuttered, trying to avoid a fight.

"We aren't stupid. We know you are a vampire. A strong one too. Your scent is delicious." One said.

"Dude it's not like your going to eat her. Although I have to agree, she does have a wonderful fragrance." The other said.

"Let's have some fun before we kill her." One more said. Before ________________ knew what was going on she was knocked out and was carried away by the 5 strangers.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Key screamed after breaking a vampire hunters neck.

"We have to get to her brother. We can't find her with just the 6 of us." Kiseop said, kneeing a vampire hunter in the stomach.

"You guys go I'm going to go look for her." Key said and ran off. Jonghyun and Minho knew that Key was swift and could get out of trouble easily so they hurried off to the hotel. Kiseop and Eli went with them while Kevin went after Key. 

"Where do you think she is." Kevin said, catching up to Key.

"Captured." Key said. *What am I going to do now....* Key thought as he ran as fast as he could to find the black aura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15 DONE!!!

OMG!!!

2 good news and 1 bad news. Well at least it it is to me. We'll start with the bad news.

My other friend is leaving me...... That's right another best friend of mine is leaving and I'm really sad...

Sigh...

Good news number 1!!!!

I have reached 100 subscribers on this story!!!!

Like OMG!!!! REALLY YOU GUYS?! REALLY?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I'm not even half done the story and I already have 100 subs!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!!

Good news number 2!!!!

To celebrate this wonderful news, I am going to write chapter 16 right now so you guys don't have to wait long!!!!

My other fanfic would just have to wait.

So get ready for a new chapter in 3-5 days!!!

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!!!! 100!!!

That was a number....

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3