White Aura

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

New day, new things to learn, new tiring day. My first two classes were just protection and blood. This is what I learned. Protection doesn't mean to protect anyone around you, but yourself. When protecting, the only person you should be protecting is yourself and royal bloods. Otherwise your on your own if there is any danger. I didn't like this rule, well it wasn't a rule, but I didn't like this lesson. I could never sacrifice one of my friends just because I was in danger. The human world and vampire world was to different. Vampires don't have heaven or hell, just life. Of course some humans also believe in this, but the major thing that all humans love that vampires don't really love is nothing other than love itself.

Every human desire love and craves it. You may be one of those people who say that you don't, but you actually do. Love doesn't mean to be in a relationship or anything, it is one way to define it. However, love can also be loved by your friend or family. Even yourself you if think about it. Vampires you could say were slightly shallow..... They don't crave for love unlike humans. Why? Well because they have something more important in mind which was surviving. Training was everything for them. Some of course was more into love than others, but only just a little more. Vampires still had boyfriends and girlfriends, but they never really celebrated their 1 year anniversary or anything. Not even Valentines day. 

The only way that a vampire could show affection toward each other was to go easy on them when they were battling. Let's just say that vampires aren't obsessed with finding a boyfriend or girlfriend than humans are. Vampires enjoyed love, but they don't crave it. Marriage was only decided at age 25, that's when you can find your 'mate'.

As for blood, there was a lot more to learn than I thought. Vampires also had blood types as well such as A, B, AB and O. Each vampire prefers different taste, weather they like the same blood type or different. Vampires can not only drink a humans blood, but an animals and other vampires blood. Drinking another vampires blood is kind of like a drug. You crave it even more, it's like a drug that makes you high. Blood is not only a food source, it's also a type of medicine and poison.

Some blood are considered clean and used for medicine such as blood from a new born. Tainted blood would be blood that would make a vampire sick, like food poisoning. Normal blood would just be a food source and if your lucky desert would be a royal blood, I fell into that category. A vampire must drink at least 5 peoples blood each day, how I survived I don't know. They always sneak blood into my meals so I think that's how I survived.

There was still more that I had to learn, but because it was the end of the class I had to wait for the next class to learn more. Every class I had there would be at least one SHINee member, for my two classes Onew was there to keep me company. What surprised me the most was that he actually talked to me. He even offered a seat that was next to him that I happily took. Onew was my first friend in Vampire Academy that didn't try to eat me alive. He opened up and he even told me his real name Jinki, but he wanted to be called Onew so I gladly called him by the name he liked.

As much as I wanted to I couldn't open up to him and I think he knew. However, we did talk about other things. We talked about training, humans and other stuff that was a bit too random. It was already lunch and this time I brought my own lunch. I didn't make my chefs make it since I knew I was going to eat blood, so I decided to go buy some stuff myself. I bought it in the afternoon when I couldn't go to sleep, bad idea, but I got food in the end.

I bought a can of coke and a sandwich, the normal human stuff that humans eat.  I walked to the forest again to enjoy my lunch and admire the trees. I practiced at the same time. If I found anything that looked weak I tried my new powers. I still wasn't very good at it since sometimes the thing would just be half saved. Well practice makes perfect.

If any of you were wondering where Ice has gone, well he's at home. He hasn't grown yet, but he will. He's been eating raw steaks, so he'll grow soon. Since I'm in school I told the maids to play with him when I'm gone. Ice sleeps in my bed at night. With him by me I fell asleep easily, probably because I wasn't scared if anyone was going to eat me since Ice would protect me. Ice is a really good boy, he always does his business on the pee mats and he never bites anyone unless they look dangerous.

Light? Well we had some conversations, there was a secret she was about to tell me. However she said she'll tell me in the morning when I go to sleep. Apparently Light could slip into my dreams. I thought it would be fake, but it she said that me and her were actually talking. It creeps me out a bit, but than I didn't really mind. The only thing I was worried about was that I won't have my own personal moments, I mean she's here all the time. Doesn't that mean my privacy was gone? I told her about it and she just told be that if I learned how to block thoughts away strong enough I could block her away.

I already blocked some thoughts away like when some of my classmates try to mess with my mind, but sometimes no matter how hard I try I couldn't. Light told be if I could block everything, than I can choose something I want to block and some things I want to hear. Like if I wanted to hear a conversation and there were cars. I would just block the car noises and hear the conversation perfectly. Here's the thing....... That wasn't going to be easy. There's just to many noises and sounds in the world for anyone to remember let alone ignore them.

Light kind of got mad at me when I brought this up, I explained to her that sometimes I really need to be alone. She didn't like that and that's when I woke up. Anyway, today Jonghyun was teaching me. They said that they'll find me so I didn't have to find them. I finished up my sandwich and tried to find the nearest garbage can. Wasn't easy either. I ran to the cafeteria since I remembered there was a garbage can there.

It took me awhile to get to cafeteria, but I got there. At the same time Jonghyun found me. "Where were you?" He asked.

"I was in the forest." I said.

"Whatever, let's go to the rooftop." Jonghyun said and brought me over there. I loved the rooftop, I could feel the air drifting through my hair. The wind blowing gently on my face and I could smell the fresh pine trees that made up the forest. It was peaceful. You could hear the wind making it's way through the city and trees. The air felt so clean, but in my mind I knew that wasn't true. Why? Because humans destroy it. Once clean air turned to a tainted poisonous gas. "Humans are selfish creatures. They only do what they think is best for them and they don't even care about the future. It can affect there family in the future, but they still go on and on to pollute the water and air." Jonghyun said randomly.

"Did you read my mind?" I ask and he nodded. "It's true that humans pretty much destroying the world, but I'm sure they don't mean to. I mean they're trying to survive right?" I said.

"No, they're greedy monsters. They call us vampires soulless creatures for drinking human blood. When really they are the ones without a soul. They're destroying this precious world and they don't even care. They even eat animals and they call us soulless. I know for a fact that if an adult human and a puppy were both injured and fell into the ocean, a majority of the population would go save the human. Me? I'll save the puppy because the puppy has such a low advantage of surviving I would save it first. Humans only look after each other, and animals? Well some humans actually care for them and would save them." Jonghyun smirked.

"I would save the puppy to." I said. "I've been with humans and it's true sometimes they are just the dumbest thing alive. Besides everyone would be saving the human so I guess I would save the puppy if no one was to pay attention to it. I care about animals more than humans because they have such a disadvantage over humans. I mean humans have guns and animals, have nothing. They might have teeth, but humans also have teeth. Animals might have claws, but humans also have nails. Some animals have poison, but humans have that to laying around in the house. Animals have nothing to protect themselves and when they do bite the human in the end it dies." I said again.

To be honest I didn't think animals have a fair chance at life, humans have it easy and I would know that because I was one. Vampires have it a bit harder than humans, but animals........ They always think if they would survive the next day, unlike humans, they assume and sometimes know they're going to survive the next day. "You like animals more than humans?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, I like humans, but I love animals more." I said.

"That's a first. I would think a human would back up a human." He said.

"Well I just back up for what I think is right." I said and smiled. Jonghyun just looked at me as if he was zoning out. I just shuffled around to end the silence.

"Well than, let's begin your lesson." He said, finally. "I'm the best at air abilities, making my aura white. Not only can you make air balls and slice a tree with air itself, you can also purify the air. Air can be used as a weapon or as helper. If your good enough at controlling air than you'll sing well to since you need a lot of air to sing a long verse or an octave. I'm also in charge of all gases, from helium to carbon dioxide." Jonghyun said. "You can also cut off an enemy's air source, by trapping them in a room or an a invisible shield and the air out so it'll suffocate. If your at a certain level, you can just the air out the victim completely and they'll just die." He told me, making me really surprised.

"What am I going to learn first?" I asked.

"Purifying the air." He said.

"Isn't that almost like healing?" I asked again.

"Not really because when your healing something it's an living thing. Air is not a living thing so you can't really 'heal' it. You can purify it though so I guess it's like healing it." Jonghyun said.

"You must be a great singer than if your the white aura." I said.

"I am if I do say so myself, but that's not what we're here for. Maybe if you learned it up to a high level, we can sing together and I bet we'll sound amazing." He said and smiled. At first I thought Jonghyun was going to be a douche, but really he's really kind. Than again he might be acting because G-Dragon did tell them to teach me. For now I'll keep my distance because the last thing I want to do is annoy him.

"What am I suppose to than?" I asked.

"Well you know how the air seems clean when really it's not? When you clean the air your sacrificing your own body. When you clean the air, the waste has to go somewhere so it'll go into your body." Jonghyun said.

"So basically in the end your causing yourself pain?" I asked and he nodded.

"How you use this power is easy. All you have to do is concentrate on the air your trying to purify and think of what the world would happen if there was no air. You can imagine that humans and animals were suffocating or the trees and plants were withering." Jonghyun said. "The shed's air isn't the best so we'll try over there." Jonghyun said and lead me to the small shack. He opened the door and closed it once I got in.

I looked at him as he closed his eyes and waved his hand, white flames were forming behind him. He raised his hand and began to gently wave it around, suddenly he closed it and I could feel the air in the shed become clear. I enjoyed breathing in this air. I realized that Jonghyun started to shiver a bit. The air before was really bad, but now it was crystal clear. "Jonghyun-shi are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." He answered. I touched his arm and tried to heal him, thankfully it worked. He wasn't fully healed, but it was good enough since he stopped shivering. "Onew hyung taught you huh?" He said. "Well you can try it." Jonghyun said.

"You seem to be in pain, do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. Just be careful when your trying to purify. You need to know your limit or you might just faint." He answered and open the door to the shed. The fresh air was just gone in an instant. I felt bad. I raised my hand and thought about the world ending. The image scared me. Everything was just dying within seconds. Humans, animals, plant, everything. They all dropped on the ground and gasped for air, but they didn't get it. I felt the urge of crying and when I moved my hand around and closed it tightly. I rush of electricity went through my body. I didn't feel good at all. It felt like I was injected with a needle and oil started to go through my veins.

I tried to stand, but I couldn't. My mind hurt from the image and my body hurt from the pollution. It was like I was dying slowly and painfully. I didn't like this feeling at all. I felt like puking. How did Jonghyun go through this?

JONGHYUNS POV

I looked at _______________ fall on the ground. I was about to go help her, but there was a glowing green light surrounding her. She probably was healing herself, but it doesn't seem like she knows because she wasn't concentrating at all. She was just zoning out. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"How do you do it? You get hurt mentally and physically..... It must be really hard for you. I mean people probably expect you to purify the air since you specialize in it. They probably don't know that you suffer through it so badly." She said. My eyes went wide, she was right. It hurt me mentally because bad thoughts never end up well. Every time I sleep, I dream about the same thing, death.

In my family my dad gets sick very often, but because I'm the only high leveled white aura in my family I have to purify the air and at times I get sick because of it. The only way for me dispose this waste is by using it as a weapon. Wasn't as easy as I hoped it would. Why? Because if I use it as I weapon I'm really releasing it back into the air and there would have been no point of purifying it. Sometimes I have to let it go because it's so painful.

It surprised me how the black aura cared for another vampire, when clearly to the black aura I'm just another vampire. "I got use to it." I said and smiled.

"That's what makes me feel sorry for you. You got so use to it that poisoning your own body is like a routine. You have to go through so much in just the age your in, it just doesn't seem fair." She said. Another shock expression was slapped onto my face. She was right on this too. "I'll help in any way I can. If you ever need to purify anything, just tell me because I know to too." She said and smiled at me. For the black aura she also looked really pretty, especially when she smiles.

"Come on let's take a rest. If your practice a lot I'm sure you can purify a great amount of air." I said.

"Can I show you something?" She said and I nodded. She waved her hand around and grasped tightly in just one second. I knew she purified the air because I could feel it. Not a big surprise since I could do that too. "See." She said and just turned to me and smiled brightly.

"See what? I can do that to." I said. I noticed that she didn't look like she was in pain, more like she was happy. Was there a new trick to this? Wait how do I now know this?! I'm the white aura for god sakes!!! How don't I know this!!

"I'm not using bad thoughts or putting the waste in my body." She said.

"How did you do that?" I said and began to think of every solution there could be.

"Well I-" I heard, but ignored it.

"You must have put it back out in the air didn't you?" I said and looked around frantically.

"No I-" I heard again, but again I ignored it.

"You put it in some part of your body to lessen the pain." I said, thinking of the hand or something.

"Actually I-" Tried to finish, but I kind of bud in.

"Or did you-" I was about to tell her what I thought happen, but this time _______________ interrupted me.

"Jonghyun-shi!!! It's not any of those. For the mental pain, I replaced it with happy thoughts. I thought about how the world be better without pollution and how wonderful the air would be and automatically it cleans the air just like yours. I wished for a better world and I hoped that everyone was going to be able to see it. As for the waste it doesn't go into my body. It goes into my phone. The waste got turn into energy for my phone and now it's all charged." She said and showed me her phone, which was extremely bright.

"I don't understand." I said.

"Which part?" She asked.

"Everything. I'm the white aura, I accomplished all the powers it has to offer. You already discovered a new way, I don't understand how it happen." I said.

"Well Light knows everything. You could say she kind of told me. The phone part I don't understand either, but I'll ask Light." She said. Light? Who was Light? There was only me and her up here. The only person that you could say that was with us was the other side of her. Did she have a name now? I looked at ______________ who zoned out. She had nice eyes and her hair looks really silky.......... What am I doing?

"____________?" I said. She ignored me for a bit, but than blinked continuously.

"Light said that since the pollution in the air is caused by cars and electronics, you can re-use the pollution as an energy source. When the waste is being rushed into, for example, your body, there is a great amount of force being pushed into the body. The force is pushed so hard that it acts like an electricity source, since the force is being forced into your body. Remember how you feel like a electricity shock when the waste rushed through your body? It does the same for the cell phone. The force is being pushed so hard that there is energy being pushed too." She said.

"That seems believable since the waste dose have to rush somewhere, how did you get it in your phone?" I asked.

"I was holding it in my other hand, the waste just passed on and I guess it just charged my phone." She said. I didn't understand everything, but I got the idea. She seemed to purifying more this time charging everything she had that used electricity, which was only her cell phone and I-Pod. "Are you feeling better from before?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you want to try the new way to purify now?" She asked.

I did. I grabbed my cell phone which was only half charged and did the new way to purify. I could still feel the rush, but there was no pain. Instead my phone vibrated and I realized it was fully charged. It was completely charged, but it charged. However, I could still feel some pain, meaning I didn't do this trick right. "I guess I have to practice." I said.

"I know you could do it. Now you can help others without feeling pain and you get to help the Earth a little bit more. You don't need to get hurt for helping someone and you don't deserve to get hurt." She said and continued to purify the air.

No one ever told me that I didn't deserve to get hurt because that was my job to purify. My point of living was to purify the air and that involved suffering. _________________ told me I didn't deserve to get hurt, when everyone thought I had to because it was my fate to become the white aura. Maybe it's the same with the black aura..... Maybe I misunderstood her good side and maybe, just maybe, her other side too. For now I'll let her be my friend since I want to see how many compliments she can give because I love compliments.

________________ might be a girl I might be able to open up too. I hope she is because sometimes I really can't handle the problems I go through. I might just take that invitation of help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 DONE!!!

Is this a late update? I hope not and I tried to make it long and interesting to make up for the late update.

Is it okay? I'm going to try to be on time since I still have homework and I have to think of good ideas.

I do hope you guys like it. Thank you for all the comments!!! I enjoyed reading them, I feel like I have so many friends after!!! Not like I don't have friends........ I hope I still get more. ^_^

Who's the next member you want me to write about now?

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! SKULLS!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3