Home Sweet Home

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

Everyone got off the plane and just like before ______________ couldn't wait to be able to put her feet on the ground again. "Appa!!!! I don't ever want to go on a vampire plane again!!!" She screamed, hating how everything was 10 times scary than the human world. "I'm going home." She said and made her way to the limousines that were parked.

"_______________ come back!!! We're going out to eat!!" G-Dragon said.

"You guys go eat, I want to go home." _____________ said,refusing to go to the dinner. For one it's all going to be blood and two, she just didn't want to eat with other vampires.

"What's wrong you sick?" Mr.Kwon said, walking up to his daughter. He noticed that ______________ wasn't really being her normal self. Mr.Kwon felt her forehead and felt a slight fever. "You have a fever." He said.

"I thought vampires don't get sick." _____________ said, touching her own head.

"On rare occasions, you better go get some rest, I'll go home with you." Mr.Kwon said.

"Dad I'm old enough to take care of myself, I'll be fine." ______________ promised.

"If you don't mind Mr.Kwon, I would like to take care of _____________." Kevin said all of a sudden. Everyone was alert now, especially Key. "I would love to take care of your daughter." He said again. ______________ looked at Kevin and than at Key. Obviously she had a crush on Key and the only one that noticed was G-Dragon. No one dared to say who the princess loved, but as the prince and brother of the princess, he had the right to state it.

"Key how about you take care of ________________. You seem to be interested." G-Dragon said, walking up to his family.

"I-If you want me to, I would be glad too." Key said.

"Well than _____________, you can choose who you want to hang out with." G-Dragon said and winked at his sister. Of course _____________ wanted to pick Key, but she couldn't make it obvious that she liked him.

"I-I don't care." She said. G-Dragon looked at his sister and gave her an unamused face. His sister was one of those girls who just refused to admit she liked someone.

"Your so difficult. Well since we still have a little time you guys can fight it out." G-Dragon suggested.

"Dude why would you have them fight!!!" _____________ scolded.

"Well you didn't choose. Come on now, let's have a nice battle over there in the big open field." G-Dragon said. In a vampires fight, no one can interrupt. It was either you live or die. "Would the two fighters come up please!!!" G-Dragon shouted as if it was a wrestling tournament.

"Can we please cancel the fight, I just want to go home." ___________ said.

"Well you heard the girl make it quick." G-Dragon. Kevin and Key stepped into the imaginary circle and slowly gathered up energy. Key had fire and Kevin had light. "Begin~~" G-Dragon said cheerfully.

If you were not a vampire, you'll have trouble keeping up, in fact you wouldn't even know where they were because they were so fast. Vampires had great sight and every move could be seen clearly. ______________ was shaking nervously. She didn't want anyone to get hurt and at the rate that they were fighting, someone was bond to get a serious injury.

Even as a spectator you could be in danger just because random powers would be flying around. ______________ kept her eyes on Key for the whole time. The yellow aura was very deadly to a vampire who could not handle light and even with Key's high power, he could not stand the sun burning light. Kevin took his power and used it as a upper hand, blind Key for a second and pushing him down. Just when Kevin was about to finish Key, Key rolled over and began to set fire to Kevin's clothes.

A close match, but Key had the upper hand. Why? Well isn't it obvious? He had the princess on his side. Just when Kevin blinded Key again, he left no time for Key to recover and was about to scar him for life. _______________ saw this coming and without even thinking, she ran over to them as fast as she could and pulled Key away from the deadly light. Kevin and Key were confused of course. After realizing what happen, everyone was looking at the blushing vampire. "That's enough, stop it." She said, letting go of Key's arm.

G-Dragon smirked and called an end to the fight. "Well Key since your a bit hurt, you should go home too. Two injured people should take care of each other." He said.

"We aren't injured." They both said in sync, which made them surprised.

"You guys are slow, now run along. I know what you guys are really thinking." G-Dragon said and pushed the two into a car. "You may take my car. Ice and Fire would be with us. Quickly now, move along." He said and slammed the door on his sister side. Key looked at the keys and _______________ shuffled her feet around.

"Ready to go home?" Key asked.

"Let's go around town first." _____________ suggested.

"I thought you were tired." Key said, starting the car.

"I am, but I want to go out. Besides I need a shopping buddy." _____________ said and suddenly both of them weren't tired anymore. They had alone time for each other and because they liked each other, they weren't going to pass out a great opportunity. "It's night, is there any malls open?" She asked.

"You never went to a mall for vampires did you?" Key asked and she shook her head. "Well we better get there quickly." Key said and sped through the not so busy traffic. _______________ never realized there was an underground tunnels for cars and when she realized that they were going really fast, she also realized there were other vampires.

Every vampire did go to the meeting, but others came back to Korea or there home countries earlier than others. That meant the vampire underground city was busy. "So is this where most vampires live?" _____________ asked.

"No, it's usually where they shop. Only vampires can find the way in without getting burned. Well we're here." Key said and parked the car.

"WAIT WHAT?!" _____________ yelled and looked out the window and before she knew it, Key was already on the other side of the door.

"You got to get use to it." He said and escorted her into the mall. The mall was huge. Everyone was rushing around though that it was hard to keep up. Girls had so many shopping bags that it looked hard to carry, but they were fine. "Welcome to the vampire mall." Key said and began to go into every store.

Some sold clothes, others sold blood and other random normal human stuff. They sold soap, furniture and everything else. Vampires just drank blood and didn't go into the sunlight. Otherwise they were somewhat like humans. Of course the two shopoholics were shopping at the same time, mostly for clothes. All of the vampires noticed that the princess was here and they all greeted her with care and she greeted them as well. "We should get home." Key said, after realizing them time.

"Why?" _____________ asked.

"Your suppose to be at home, not at the mall. Besides we shopped for an hour and our hands are full. It won't fit in the car." Key said and he was right. They had so much shopping bags that if they got any more, the car would be exploding with gifts.

"Okay than. Do you want to go to your house first and drop your stuff off? Than we can go to mine." _____________ said and Key agreed. Without even 2 minutes Key was already at his cozy home and was already off to ____________ house. "Why are we going so fast?!" She shouted.

"This is normal." Key said and parked the car. "Everything is 100 times faster than the human world. Why do you think vampires are so efficient?" Key said and winked at ______________. Both of them got _____________ shopping bags and entered the mansion. It was empty. No one was home. No maids or butlers. No one, just the two teenage vampires.

"Well I'm going to go change, make yourself at home." ______________ said after dropping off her clothes in her room along with Key. She went to her walk in closet and Key sat down on her bed. Key had a good look around the room. It was the first time he actually paid attention to the huge room. He saw the small stars on the black ceiling and window. He saw the pictures of humans that was taped on her mirror. He even saw all the pretty drawings she drew that were taped onto the wall. One thing caught his attention though. The one framed picture that sat on her nightstand. He picked it up and immediately knew the woman. It was ______________ mother.

"Nice to meet you my Queen." He whispered as this was the first time he saw the Queen. Although he never seen the Queen, he knew it was ______________ mother because why would _____________ frame up only one picture and place it beside her bed.

"What are you doing?" _____________ asked, coming out from the enormous closet.

"You have a beautiful mother." Key said and set the picture back down.

"Thanks. She was really nice too." _____________ said. She wore a black baggy sweater that went right below her white short shorts. Her hair was up in a bun, but her make-up was not smudged or erased. "Well let's explore the mansion. It's been awhile since I explored." ______________ said.

"What? You don't know your own house?" Key asked surprised.

"Well it is a big house." _____________ said and took Key's hand ready to explore the warm home. The mansion was in 4 levels. The first was the basement, the second was the guest rooms, third room was the royals and the fourth room was the workers rooms and the storage areas. 4 hours later _____________ and Key finished exploring the last 3 floors. The last one was the basement.

"Is it like, scary? You know the basement?" Key asked knowing in a lot of horror movies, the basement is always full of .

"No, it's just the kitchen and garage..... I think." ____________ said. They both entered the dark space and their eyes kicked in. Mr.Kwon cut all the lights after _______________ was told she was a vampire. Only her room and her bathroom had lights because she wasn't use to no lights. Otherwise the rest of the house was pitch black, but it was no problem for ______________.

Key and _______________ walked around and opened every door, but it was just doors to storage rooms to blood or cleaning supplies. Suddenly they heard a loud splat. _____________ jumped and Key was alert. In reality it was just a human heart that dropped on the ground. When they both realized, ________________ screamed and Key just silently closed the door to the room. Key had to drag ______________ to the closes room that didn't contain any body parts to calm her down. The kitchen was the only room closes to have nothing in there so he went in and the kitchen which was a little brighter in the eyes of a vampire. For a human they wouldn't know the difference between dark and light dark.

______________ sat on the counter and Key leaned on the fridge. "You okay?" He asked, she nodded. "You got to get use to it. Your going to be seeing this more and more." Key said.

"I know..." ______________ said sadly. Key looked at _______________ while she swung her legs back and forth. _______________ looked up and stared into Key's eyes just like he did. It was the longest minute in their whole lives, but it was worth it. "D-Do you want something to eat?" She asked not breaking the gaze. Key went closer to her and held her waist. The urges got to them and without even a second thought they attacked each others lips.

Their sharp teeth made them bleed a bit and as they wrestled to get a taste of blood, they both lost it. They needed each other. ______________ jumped off the counter and wrapped her arms around Key's neck. Eyes glowing red and craving for that unique blood, they finally broke the kiss and felt more urges to drain the blood out of each other. "We should stop." Key made a conclusion.

"Y-Yeah." ______________ agreed.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" Key said all of a sudden.

"Sure." _____________ answered immediately. It was silent for a moment before they both laughed and after all they been through they were finally together after the most randomest and most awkwardest ask out. "Race yeah to my room." ____________ said and began to run. Key smirked and zoomed up the stairs and arrived at the room.

"Hmph, please, your going against the almighty K- Oh my god...." Key said after realizing that _______________ was on her bed hugging her pillow.

"I upgraded!!" ___________ said and laughed. Key gasped than smiled.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" They both heard. _____________ recognized the voice of her loud playful brother.

"IN MY ROOM!!!" She shouted. G-Dragon of course came in at the speed of a vampire.

"So did you guys do anything naughty?" G-Dragon said and winked. They both shook their heads. "Well than, did you guys at least hook up?" G-Dragon said and they both nodded. "Well finally!!! You know how hard is to see two people who are literally meant to be together?" He said and leaned on the door.

_______________ looked at him and smiled until she saw a flash of light across the window down the hall. G-Dragon's back was turned to it and Key didn't pay attention. Without saying anything ______________ ran right through the window and pounced on the intruder. As she broke through the window, the moonlight shined on her and even with her carefree clothes, her hair blew through the wind and her eyes were ruby red.

She pounced on the man and nearly choked him to death. "Who are you?" _______________ said and smirked. Her actual inner self came out. Her trials she completed were getting put back to use. ______________ was the new black aura.

"S-Stop!!!" The hunter choked out.

"A spy?" ____________ said in a creepy tone. As G-Dragon and Key came out to see what happen, _____________ had already disintegrate the hunter. The hunters ashes blew away in the wind and _______________ stood up holding his necklace, the cross. The silver cross that gave the hunter away after it flashed in the moonlight..

"W-Who was that?" Key asked already knowing the answer.

"They want to play it that way than I'll play it their way." _______________ said in a subtle whisper and began to walk to the exit.

"_____________ leave it, your not ready and we're not ready." G-Dragon warned.

"Like I en care." ___________ swore.

"I'm telling you to stop right now." He said and went right in front of his sister. Her eyes began to glow and G-Dragon knew that was going to go down.

YOUR POV

For some reason I knew it was me who was being rebellious. I knew it was me and not Light. I just couldn't control it. It was justice. "Move." I said to my brother and he glared at me. My patience wasn't even a little it was en gone, negative.

"Control yourself." G-Dragon said silently, but in a powerful tone. I knew I wasn't myself. I just didn't know what part was different. Than it hit me. This was the anger that was always in me. Light didn't bring it out this time, I brought it out. I was releasing my emotions that I locked up so long ago. I was slowly becoming me. My good, happy bright side was only part of me, the anger and sadness that was my other side never came out. It was part of me and that's what completed me. I could have never been myself if I wasn't happy and sad at times. It was life.

I was like cheating life. Cheating on my emotions. I haven't lived if I haven't felt the required emotions. I always counted on my body to never release the negative emotions, but I guess it couldn't take it anymore. "_____________ it's okay. We can do it together. We'll win. Just not today." I heard Key say. I felt myself calm down.

"This is my job though." I whispered.

"This isn't your job. Your only part of this fight." Key said.

"I'm the black aura." I said.

"Your you." Key said. I was me. I shouldn't have a title. I shouldn't have the title of the black aura, but I did. It was true. It was my fate and I couldn't run away from it, but I could try.

"You still have lots to learn." G-Dragon said and patted my shoulder. In other words, if the other half of my emotions are causing me to do things that just weren't acceptable, than I got to keep it inside. At least that's what I think it meant. All three of us walked back into the mansion and me and Key went to my room while G-Dragon went to his.

"I'm really crazy. Each time I think I was normal, I get reminded that I wasn't." I said. I looked up and saw all the little red stars that were painted on the ceiling.

"No one's normal, but your normal as long as you're yourself." Key said and hugged me. I hugged him tight as well. That was going to take a while to be myself because I just wasn't use to it, nor was I ready. I held the silever cross in my hand, I wasn't going to let them off that easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21 DONE!!!

I give you permission to bash me all you want and unsubscribe all you want.

I am horrible. =_=

I was truly busy with school and I was updating my other fanfic AND I was writing a oneshot for my friend. You may go bash on her too. (Leejoonlover)  Joking don't bash on her, but you may go check out my 'storires' and you will see a new fanfic.

I AM SO SORRY!!!!

I HAVE REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME!!!

I had to put up a please wait chapter...... Not cool. I know this chapter wasn't long enough either.

I really hope I can make up for my mistakes!!! I will write the next chapter now!!!! Okay? Is there any other way I can make up?

Again I'm really sorry, I just was really busy and during that time I was also slacking off. I was baking a lot!!!! I was making cupcakes!!! ^_^

That's not the point. The point is, I really disappointed you guys and I noticed some people unsubscribed, but a lot of you didn't!!!!!

Thank you those who didn't and stuck by me!!! I really am happy and for those who just subscribed or re-subscribed thank you. Again sorry you guys!!! I really didn't want to drag it out this long. Has it been like a month since I updated?

Once everything cools down and I get spring break, I'll do more writing I promise.

I probably can't keep that promise. =_=

SORRY YOU GUYS!!!! I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME!!!! *on my knees bowing* I love you guys!!!

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!!! SHAME!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3