Chapter 8

love is unexpected!

Kyungsoo went to his tent. He quickly lay down. He starts to sleep. Junmyeon who had followed Kyungsoo, also lay down beside Kyungsoo. He can heard the sound of Kyungsoo's doze. "He probably have entered the dream land." Junmyeon then getting closer to Kyungsoo. He then slowly wrap his hand around Kyungsoo. He then sniffed Kyungsoo's hair. "How I wish I can turn back the times and tell you how much I love you since the first time I saw you. You're the one who made my heart skips a beat for the first time. I don't know how but, I know its a love sign. But, I can't tell you because you're too perfect that I'm scared I'll hurt you." Junmyeon spoke gently. Tears start to fall down from his watery eyes. Junmyeon then waked up from his laying position. He then starts to walk somewhere leaving Kyungsoo's alone. Kyungsoo's who's actually are not sleep yet, have heard everything Junmyeon's words. "D-does he really mean that? Or i-it just a prank. He wrapped his legs upon his chest and cried. Junmyeon who had back to the tent puzzled whenever he seen Kyungsoo's crying. "Kyungsoo-ah why you're crying?" Junmyeon moves near to Kyungsoo and start to pat Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo saw Junmyeon. Then he cries even harder. "Leave me alone. I-I need to be alone." Junmyeon who felt pity on Kyungsoo try to coax him. He chins up Kyungsoo's head and brush off the tears. "Look here. Tell me why? You can't keep it bottled up inside you. It will hurt you." Kyungsoo who just don't have any idea how to react just stand up and starts to left Junmyeon behind. Kyungsoo went to the river he had went with Baekhyun in the afternoon. Kyungsoo sits while crying. "I shouldn't have let my heart blooming more to this ty feelings. I shouldn't have love him since the first glare. I hate myself. Why the hell my heart beating fast whenever I met those innocent watery eyes of hgim. I hate you Kim Junmyeon~.. You hurt me too much." Kyungsoo yelled as he let out his bottled feelings. He then cover his face with his palm. Kyungsoo's body moved up and down as he is crying. But suddenly, to Kyungsoo's surprise, someone is hugging him from behind. Kyungsoo's want to face the person bit he can't move as the person hugging him very tight. "Kyungsoo-ah, I'm truly sorry for hurting you. I really don't mean to hurt you. It just... It just... I can't..."Junmyeon could not continue his words. His eyes was very watery. "Then don't hurt me anymore" Kyungsoo said gently. "No I won't. I will not hurt you anymore. Cause I heard everything you've said just now." Junmyeon spoke clearly. "What? Y-y-you've heard everything. ty. I know you'll be disgust with me right now. Its okay. just hate me and leave me alone." Kyungsoo shouted in respond. "No Kyungsoo-ah. I won't. Actually, I-I-I have the same feelings like yours. I-I love you since the day I've bumped into you. And since the day I've kissed you after the bumped. My heart skips a beat. I know I was stupid for not realised it for the first stage, but now I've convinced myself that I-I love you sincerely." Junmyeon puts lowered his head, afraid to see Kyungsoo's reaction. "What? Y-you love me too? You've got to be kidding me right. I've heard you just now also in the tent. But I surely know that it is a ty joke right." Kyungsoo's said a bit angrily and his tears are falling down from his eyes. Kyungsoo then break off from Junmyeon's hug and wanted to leave him but Junmyeon quickly grab Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him over. He then locked Kyungsoo's lips with his lips. Kyungsoo's tears fall down but he knows that Junmyeon's kiss really deep and sincere. "I love you Kyungsoo-ah." "I love you too Junmyeon-ah. " The two boys kissed while smiling to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                        

                             ~~•¤•~•¤•~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon's is sleeping besides each other in their's tent. Kyungsoo's head is on top of Junmyeon's chest. "J-Junmyeon-ssi... C-can I ask you something?" Kyungsoo's asked a bit shaky. Junmyeon just rubbed Kyungsoo's hair and answered his question. "Of course my sweet kiss." Junmyeon smiled. "How about Yoona-ssi. Aren't you two fiancee?" Kyungsoo's starts to move his head from Junmyeon's chest but Junmyeon's quickly pushed it gently onto his chest. "Can you hear that. The beats of my heart. It will always be the same just for you. So that's mean. I will only love you. About Yoona. She's actually nothing to me. Beside, I know she's cheating on me. Anyway I really don't have any piece of feelings towards her. We broke of quite so long. It just that she always follow me around." Junmyeon then put his lips near Kyungsoo's lips and kissed. "I Love you. And I trust you" Kyungsoo said. "I love you too." Replied Junmyeon back. "Do we need to keep it as a secret or we should tell everyone?" Asked Kyungsoo. "I'll tell everyone." Junmyeon and Kyungsoo smiled and kissed together. The two boys ended up cuddled and hugged each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                ~~«•»~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun rise up. Its morning. Junmyeon had woke up early than Kyungsoo. He then staring at Kyungsoo's face while rubbing Kyungsoo's face gently. "Yah sweet kiss. Get up. Its morning." Kyungsoo who had heard the sweet talk of Junmyeon also woke up. "Morning love." Kyungsoo smiled. "Morning too sweet heart." Junmyeon pecked on Kyungsoo's lips. "Come on, let's take a bath and get ready for the hiking" Kyungsoo stand up and pulled Junmyeon up too. "Let's go" the two boys went to take a bath together. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                   -------

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys, please form into groups. Cause we will hike together. " Mr.Kim shouted out loud. Junmyeon went stand beside Kyungsoo and his group. " I'm with this group sir." Junmyeon waved to Mr.Kim saying that he joined Kyungsoo's group. "Oh, okay, that'll be Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Mr.Kim smiled. Everyone went to hike the huge hill. "Wow~ its awesome. The view here are so.. Beautiful." Kyungsoo was amazed by the beautiful scenery up on the hill. "Yeah it is." Junmyeon said excitedly. "One day, I hope that there'll be time we can see this gorgeous scenery again. Just both of us." Kyungsoo smiled toward Junmyeon. " We will soo-ah." Junmyeon smiled back at Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

                         

                           ~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its the last day of the trip. Everyone packed theirs things. And all of them went back to the school.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo goes to the school with full of spirits and smile. While he's walking to the school, his phone vibrate. "Eo! Who's text me?". Kyungsoo look at his phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Junmyeonnie

 

Morning sweet. Let's meet at the school's roof top. I can't wait to kiss you. :-)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled. He knows that it will be a bright day. 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo make his moves faster. After arrived school. He quickly climbed off the roof top. He waits for Junmyeon. When Junmyeon arrived, he gives him a light kiss. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you." Kyungsoo said to Junmyeon.

 

 

"I love you too" replied Junmyeon. 

 

 

"Let's get back to class." Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

 

The happy couple got into their class. Kyungsoo took his seats. So do Junmyeon. Junmyeon winked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just felt his heart beating fast and his cheeks blush. Mr. Kim enter the class and the class session start.

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

                                          ~•~

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch hour.

 

 

Kyungsoo went to the library. On his way, he meets Hakyeon. "Hakyeon-ssi. How have you been? I don't noticed you in school these past few days." Kyungsoo asked politely. "Well, I'm a bit busy with my duties. And I won't have time to play around so I always went to library." Explained Hakyeon. "Oh okay. And I just want to say thank you. Thank you for your advice and I follow along your advice. It does help me feel more better." I smiled to Hakyeon. "Well its nothing. That's what friend should do right." Hakyeon patted on my shoulder and smiled. "But how about you. Have you told him that...you love him?" Kyungsoo grinned. "Well, to be honest I'm the coward one. I know I'm the one who advice you but whenever it comes to my turn...I just can't." Hakyeon shook his head. "Why?" Kyungsoo seem so surprise. "He don't like me I guess. What I mean is that he likes someone else and for me he's just being friendly. So, I bet there's no space for me for him indeed. I better forget him. That's the best I can do. By seeing him happy with his love." Hakyeon eyes are watery. There's a tears falling down from the precious eyes of him. "D-dont cry. you know what, like you said to me once, Time will solve everything. So, don't be sad. And From now on, you're my next best friend. I declare you as my new best friend. Hehe" Kyungsoo laughed and wipe away Hakyeon's tears. "Thanks Kyungsoo-ah. You're such a great guy. You know how to cheer everyone up." The two boys hugged. "Come on, let's get into the library." Kyungsoo pulled Hakyeon's hand and heading to the library. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm, for god sake, I will find out who is Hakyeon's love one. I can't see his dying face and broken heart. I have to help him find his Mr.One and set them up. Kyungsoo-ah...hwaiting!!" Kyungsoo said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                               ~•~

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo went earlier to his school. He went to the rooftop as always he did. He needs to meet Junmyeon there. 

 

"Anyeong~ Junmyeon-ssi." Kyungsoo walk towards Junmyeon.

 

 

 

"Kyungie-ah, annyeong~" Junmyeon pecked Kyungsoo's lips.

 

 

 

"Bwoyaaaa~! I need a kiss not a peck." Kyungsoo's pouted.

 

 

"Arassoo... Mian mian.. I just wanna see how's cute my Kyungie today." Junmyeon kissed Kyungsoo with a very extremely deep kiss. 

 

 

"Thank you my love. Hehe. But I wonder something." Kyungsoo's said with a sad face. 

 

 

"What is it? Tell me." Junmyeon patted my hands. 

 

 

"I-I wonder when will you tell everyone about us. I mean until when we need to be like this; kiss and only do skin ship secretly?" Kyungsoo asked with a teary eyes. 

 

 

Junmyeon hugs Kyungsoo tightly.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't right now. I can't tell you why. But please, I love you so much. I know I don't want to be like this too but this is the best I can do for you. I'm sorry okay. Look, its not gonna be forever. Someday, we will reveal the truth okay." Junmyeon pecked on Kyungsoo's forehead and kissed him on the lips.

 

 

"I understand. But don't make it longer time." Kyungsoo smiled as he's wiping off his tears away. 

 

 

"I promised. Now, we better get to class." Junmyeon hugged Kyungsoo once again and pecked on Kyungsoo's lips. Then the two boys went to their class separately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              ~•^_^•~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the class. Kyungsoo sat on his seat. Then he sees Hakyeon enter the class. And by the time Hakyeon sits on his place, Jaehwan enter the class too. Jaehwan sits on his pace too. Kyungsoo's keep on spying on Hakyeon. Well because he needs to know who is Hakyeon's love?. Before the class teacher come in, as usual, the class will be so loud. (You know students can be hyperactive sometimes). Kyungsoo walks towards Hakyeon and take a sit beside him. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong chingu~" Kyungsoo greeted Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

"E-eo! Ne annyeonghaseyo~" Hakyeon greeted Kyungsoo back. 

 

 

 

"So, what's on your mind today?" Kyungsoo asked Hakyeon cheerfully.

 

 

 

"Well, I don't know. Maybe library again." Hakyeon ruffled his hair. 

 

 

 

"That's great. Let's hang out together at the library again." Kyungsoo smiled. 

 

 

 

But then, as the two friends lovely chatting, there's one guy approaching them. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong squishy~" Jaehwan smiled to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

"Eo! Annyeong~. Here, meet my new best friend, Hakyeon." Kyungsoo introduced Hakyeon to Jaehwan.

 

 

 

"Annyeong Hakyeon-ssi~" Jaehwan greeted Hakyeon as he's shaking Hakyeon's hand.

 

 

 

"A-A-Annyeong~" Hakyeon stuttered. Kyungsoo's noticed that Hakyeon's cheeks and ears had turn red. Omg! He's blush.. That's a good point. Kyungsoo's just smiled by looking at how cute Hakyeon's reaction.

 

 

 

"Wow, you look so red. Are you okay. Omg! Its hot." Jaehwan touched Hakyeon's cheeks and forehead. 

 

 

 

"N-nothing. I'm okay. Yea I'm okay." Hakyeon smiled as he's ruffled his hair. 

 

 

 

"Well, if that's the case. I'm glad to hear that. Well I guess I need to get back to my seat. Annyeong squishy and... Mr.Cute.." Jaehwan waved to Kyungsoo and winked at Hakyeon. Hakyeon even blush more. And now only Kyungsoo know who's Hakyeon like. Its Jaehwan-ssi.. 

 

 

 

 

"Well now Kyungsoo. Let's set the lovely birds up. You need to help this Mr.Cute in finding his Mr.One." Kyungsoo said to himself and laughed.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

                           ~•(^_^)•~