Chapter 13

love is unexpected!

Kyungsoo didn't go back into the room. Instead, he went somewhere. 

 

 

 

To : Baekhyun 

From : Kyungsoo.

 

 

Tell Ms.Jiyeon I'm sorry. I have to leave the party. Its a privacy that I can't tell you. And have fun with them. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sobbed. In this state, he really can't figure out what to do. He wishes he could explain everything to Junmyeon. His teary eyes didn't stop from falling. Kyungsoo keep on walking to nowhere. And at last, he decides to go home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its morning. Kyungsoo's eyes slowly open. He can heard the sounds of bird chirping like they're singing. But he felt the pain on his eyes as its swollen. He had been crying over night until he fell asleep. The most pain is his heart. Its broken already. When the memories of the night flashback, he starts to weep again. He pulled his legs on his chest and hugged tightly while burying his face between his legs and sobbing. Its school. But he felts like he wants to ditch the school for today. In his state now, people will wonder why his eyes swollen, so he just decided to ditch school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo gets up from his bed and walking to the bathroom. He washed his face and stared at the mirror. he wiped his face with a towel. Then he brushed his teeth. He then took a shower. 

 

 

 

 

 

 After done bathing himself, He feels fresh and great. He knows that he needs to see Junmyeon to at least explain everything and fix their relationship. But he knows that Junmyeon wonuoldnt want to meet him. Kyungsoo let out a big sighed. He lays down his head onto his bed. His eyes stares at the plain ceiling. 

 

 

 

 

“why? It was a good day at the first, but then… it turned hell whenever the night came. Did I’ve done any terrible things that God might angry to me and maybe this is the punishment I should bear.” Kyungsoo muttered himself. 

 

 

 

Slowly, kyungsoo’s eyes starts to let out crystal clear water. And whenever it is full of it, the tears fall down slowly caressing his cheeks. Kyungsoo cant’t bear his feelings anymore. The moment of him and jumyeon came playing on his mind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, the morning, kyungsoo gets up so late. Even his mom had to take times to make him up from sleep. Kyungsoo’s eyes are a bit swollen, effected from the crying. He sets up himself and be ready to get to school. But this time, he felts a bit down. He felts like his days onwards won’t be the same like before he used to have junmyeon.  

 

 

 

“son, why you look so gloomy today? Did something happened to you?” kyungsoo’s mom asked his beloved son. 

 

 

 

“nothing mom, im just a bit tired and that’s all. Sorry for troubling you. I go now.” Kyungsoo just answered plainly.

 

 

 

“son, you forgot your breakfast.” MrsDo concerned about his son behavior today.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo turned back and said.

 

 

 

“its okay mom, I don’t have appetite to eat now. Sorry again.” Kyungsoo bowed to his mother and went away through the door.  

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks to his school with his earphones on his ears. This is how he would behavior whenever he feels sad or in problems.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon drove his sports car to school. The moment he parked his car, suddenly his eyes caught aperson he known for so long. His heart suddenly beats faster than usual. But, however thje memory of the night came into his mind. He forgot that its over between he and the boy. He then cheerless. He moves fast to his class after taking a last glance at the boy. Kyungsoo saw junmyeon, so he runs to him but instead his legs froze as he saw junmyeon and yoona hug. Kyungsoo so shocked with the view right now. His watery eyes start to secrete his tears slowly. His cheeks feel hot and he knows he can’t cry right now. He slowly turns his body back and wanted to move his legs when suddenly someone’s gently wrap up his hands around kyungsoo waist and hug the boy. Kyungsoo frozen. 

 

 

 

 

“who did hugged me? No, he can’t see me crying.” Kyungsoo muttered himself.

 

 

 

After that, the guy’s hands slowly pulling kyungsoo back and facing him.

 

 

 

 

“H-Hakyeon-ssi?” kyungsoo stuttered.

 

 

 

Hakyeon smiled brightly. 

 

 

 

“kyungsoo-ah. I miss you. W-wait… what’s with your eyes? Are you crying?” hakyeon asked kyungsoo in a panic tone..

 

 

 

 

“No, its just.. nothing. Im okay.” Kyungsoo answered with a fake smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon knows that maybe kyungsoo won’t tell him his secret. He then slowly lift up his hands near kyungsoo eyes and brush off the almost dried up tears. 

 

 

 

“come on, follow me. I have something to show you.” Hakyeon pulled kyungsoo’s hands and start to move. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo who’s puzzled with Hakyeon’s action just move along with him. Well he might not have the chance to stop because his hand was tightly grab by hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

“yah. Where we would go? Aren’t we enter the school? I don’t want to ditch school.” Kyungsoo shouted.

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon stop suddenly and that makes kyungsoo stop immediately too. And as the effect, kyungsoo bumped into hakyeon and his face bumped on hakyeon’ chest.

 

 

 

 

“yah, kyungsoo-ah, why not we ditch school for today? It just a day. Oh come on. The teacher won’t mad at us. Like they know we ditch after all.” Hakyeon starts do aegyo. 

 

 

 

 

“b-but,……” before kyungsoo could continue with his words, hakyeon pulled his hand and continue their running. 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

“okay, here we are.” Hakyeon said after they finally arrived to a game shop. 

 

 

 

 

“b-but we can’t enter. We’re wearing school’s uniform. I don’t eant to be caught ditching school.” Kyungsoo worried.

 

 

 

 

“yeah you’re right. Okay, what about this. Follow me.” Hakyeon once again pulled kyungsoo hands to go somewere.

 

 

 

 

 

The two boys end up to an outfit department. 

 

 

 

 

“yah. This place seems very nice. B-but it sells only good and expensive once. I dot have enough money with me.” Kyungsoo said directly to hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

“hehe, you’re cute when you’re panicked kyungso-ah. Its okay, I bought it for you. Today, I’ll treat everything for you. Now, pick what you like.” Hakyeon grinned.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want. I don’t want to trouble you.” Kyungsoo lowered his head down 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon chin up kyungsoo’s head and stare him directly into the boy eyes. 

 

 

 

“no you’re not. Its my treat. And you’re someone important to me. So, I don’t care how much money you want, or how expensive things you want, I don’t care because… you’re someone special to me.” 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo silent.

 

 

 

 

“hakyeon-ssi. T-thank you. You’re so kind.” Kyungsoo don’t want to asked about the words of [you’re someone special to me.] that hakyeon said just now. 

 

 

 

 

So, he picked up the couple clothes. 

 

 

 

 

Once hakyeon paid the bills, kyungsoo and hakyeon changed to the couple clothes immediately in a restroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“wow, you look cute kyungsoo-ah. This couple shirts looks really amazing on us right. Like we’re really a good couple.” Hakyeon beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo cheeks reddened. He don’t know why somehow he likes the conmpliment. And deep inside him, he wishes that how good if hakyeon is junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

“yeah. This shirts look great. Thank you again.” Kyungsoo grinned. 

 

 

 

 

“okay, I bet you must be hungry right now right? So…… lets fill our starving belly first.” Hakyeon said while rubbing my tummy and his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

After filling our stomachs, we went to the gamed department and play along. 

 

 

 

 

“so, did you enjoy the games?” hakyeon asked.

 

 

 

 

“yeah. I did enjoy them so much. Im so happy and I don’t know that this way will cheer up my day a lot.” I smiled.

 

 

 

“im glad that you like it. I also like this day a lot. I used to enjoy like this because It chills me up whenever I feel down and sad.”hakyeon smiling towards kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

“you’re such a positive guy I guess then.” Kungsoo let out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then, its almost evening. So what is your plan now?” hakyeon asked.

 

 

 

 

“ I don’t know. Hmm.. how about we catch an ice cream and go back to our home?” kyungsoo suggested.

 

 

 

 

“kyungsoo-ah… I don’t know you’ve got such a really brilliant brain. That’s so much like you. Haha okay then. Lets go” hakyeon ruffled kyungsoo’s hair.

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon grabbed kyungsoo hand and pulled him up to stand. He then wraps his arms around kyungsoo waist while both of them are walking side by side. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

After buying the ice cream, they walk to the park bench and placed their on it. Kyungsoo slowly the ice cream. 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon did the same like kyungsoo while watching the doe boy his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

“hmm.. this is so refreshing.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

 

 

 

“yeah.. I love vanilla ice cream a lot.” Hakyeon gurgled.

 

 

 

“I love mint ice cream a lot. The mint scent and milky taste… oh im feeling like im in heaven.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

“wow, you’re sure like ice cream a lot.” Hakyeon facing kyungsoo.

 

 

 

“hold on and stay still.. don’t move.” Hakyeon ordered in sudden.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo did like what hakyeon ordered to. What he don’t expect more is that the thing that hakyeon done to him after that. Hakyeon slowly got his face closer to kyungsoo and gently pressing his lips on the boy’s pure lips.

 

 

 

 

Kyungso froze. He really don’t know what to react. He froze unspoken like a Barbie doll. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“okay, done.” Hakyeon grinned.

 

 

 

 

“what have you done?”I asked him worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“nothing much kyungsoo-ah. It just that there’s a cream on your lips. So, I vanished it with my pure lips too.” Hakyeon sniggered.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo cheeks reddened. He lowered his head down. 

 

 

 

 

“kyungsoo-ah, if you’re angry then im so sorry. I just happened so fast and I really don’t know why I did such a thing like that. Please forgives me.” Hakyeon kneeled down the ground and placed his hands on both kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo heads up. His slightly smile to hakyeon.

 

 

 

“its okay, I know you’re coincidently did that. Im not angry. Well, come on, don’t kneeled down in front of me. You’re looking like you’re going to propose me. Haha.” Kyungsoo giggled.

 

 

 

Hakyeon sits on the bench again.

 

 

 

 

“kyungsoo-ah, can I say something?” hakyeon asked out of blue. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo turns his face towards hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

“just burst it out. Im okay.”

 

 

 

 

“I hope you’re not gonna hate me after this. And if you’re really does, I will keep on distance with you.” Hakyeon face turns to serious.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo a bit puzzled with hakyeon’s changes.

 

 

 

 

“well, okay. To be honest…. I…… love you kyungsoo-ah. I really love you. I mean it. At first, im not into you. I love you as a friend. But after I seeing how cheerful and how kind you are when you with me, slowly the love feelings adapt. I know that you think I love jaehwan-ssi, yes at firs but.. after knowing you.. you’re way too kind and I like that kind of you. Since then, I always trying to cheer you up, spend my times with you and wanted everyday to be with you. I know you wont love me back. I know you’re secretly in relationsip with junmyeon-ssi. I know you love him much more. But I cant deny my heart. Its painful to see someone you love is already with someone else. Everyday, everynight I always praying for you. Even I know God may not answer my prayers. And im so relieved that I told everything to you now. So, its up to you now. I guess I you’ll hate me now. Im fine, I’ll go..” hakyeon eyes suddenly sprang his tears.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo still shocked about the confessed. He then grab hakyeon’s hands and rub it gently.

 

 

 

 

“its okay hakyeon-ah. Im not gonna hate you. In fact, you’re such a brave guy to confess his loves to someone he loves. Im not gonna leave you. Please don’t go away from me. Im so sorry that I cant love you back the way you love me. If I can turns back times, it would be great if I could love you also. You’re still my friends. In fact, my very very best friend.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon also smiled. Kyungsoo helps him to wipe the tears.

 

 

 

 

“b-but how did you know that I secretly have a relationship with junmyeon?” kyungsoo asked for concerned.

 

 

 

 

“well, it was wrote all over both you and junmyeon’s face. The time we were together, both of you guys would secretly glance to each other. And that’s how I noticed that there’s a special reason towards your sad and down mood. I know junmyeon was the reason behind all yours sad and tears. That’s why I wanted to comfort you.” Hakyeon sniffed.

 

 

 

 

“oh.. do we look too obvious?” kyungsoo asked.

 

 

 

 

“extremely obvious.” Hakyeon tittered.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo covered his shy face with his palms.

 

 

 

“its okay kyungsoo-ah.. you guys are cute anyway.” Hakyeon grinned.

 

 

 

“but its worthless now.” Kyungsoo tone suddenly changed.

 

 

 

 

“is it because you’re breaking up with him about me right?” hakyeon asked.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo faced him.

 

 

 

 

“no, its nothing.. it just we’ve got some issues. That’s all.” Kyungsoo make a fake smile.

 

 

 

“don’t lie kyungsoo-ah. I know its because junmyeon’s misunderstanding about me and you.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks into hakyeon’s eyes.

 

 

 

“I know it since you’re phone is still on call. You forgot to end the call.” Hakyeon put on a lame face.

 

 

 

“i…im sorry for lying.. I just don’t want to make you sad.” Kyungsoo’s eyes starts to become watery.

 

 

 

Hakyeon then pulled kyungsoo closer and wrapped his arms on around kyungsoo’s waist giving the doe boy a tight hug.

 

 

 

 

“its okay kyungsoo-ah, just let all the pains out. Let the tears wash all the pains bottled inside your heart. You’re way too hurt right now.” Hakyeon rubbed kyungsoo’s back.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s tears sprang fast. He cant hold his tears anymore. 

 

 

 

 

“just cry. Im here. I’ll be your angel then. Just crying as much as you felt so. There is sometimes, we need to let all the pains out by crying. You always can have my shoulder to lean on.”

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon breaks the hug and wiping kyungsoo’s tears away.

 

 

 

“you need to tell him the truth. I can accompany you to tell him the truth. If he wont listen, I’ll crush his hand and make him listen to your words.”hakyeon smiled.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo laugh quietly.

 

 

 

 

“thanks for comforting me. You’re really an angel to me. Thank you my angel.” Kyungsoo smiled too.

 

 

 

“that’s better. Okay, be happy and tomorrow we going to find him and explain everything okay.” Hakyeon said while rubbing kyungsoo’s hands.

 

 

 

 

“okay.” Kyungsoo giggled.

 

 

 

“now, lets get back to our home and be ready for tomorrow.” Hakyeon said chherfully.

 

 

 

“lets go then.” 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN

 

 

 

Im so sorry for the late update. I know im cruel for being such a useless author. Please forgive me. Im too busy with my schedules, studies, and my biggest exam is justabout four month left. So, I need to focus on it like hundred percent. And also my mom’s cant stop babbling about me being such a relax son which she doesn’t look me studying at all. Haha nagging mom does kill me. Lol. So, I guess ive got to put this on hiatus. Maybe I’ll update after my biggest exam’s over. So, I hope there are some nice readers, who willingly wait for my story then. Im okay if you want to unsubscribe. So, that’s it.. till then… annyeong ^_^ have fun reading…!!!!!