chapter 2

love is unexpected!

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

its a bright morning when I woke up early. I bathed myself and preparing for school. I'm walking down my home and had breakfast. Then I went to school as usual.

 

 

[Junmyeon POV]

 

 

When I woke up again this morning, I had a bad headache. Then I saw a girl beside my bed and everything clearly played on my mind about last night. Yeah! We had a . But this time its not the same . It always the different . After that I'm heading myself to mu bathroom and cleaning up myself. Also I had a painkiller pills. Then, I had a hangover soup and preparing myself for school.

 

 

*****************************

 

 

Kyungsoo arrived schools early than before. Because he needs to avoid the 'Most Haters Kingkas In The World' a.k.a Junmyeon. He still can't ever apologize him for the interruption the past days. So, in the end, he found a solution by avoiding him. Its better and safe. He walks the school corridor an heading his locker. The moment he's taking his books, There's a boy who hugged him from his back and close his eyes. "Guess who?" Kyungsoo nodded as he thinking who it might be? "Hmm, comes to smell the fragrant I think you're... Baekhyun..? Geuraechi?? "Buuyaaa!! Why so fast.. I'm trying to be more mysterious what!" "Ppalli kaja.. Class will start soon." Kyungsoo's grab Baekhyun hand and run to their class.

 

 

***************************

 

 

In class, Kyungsoo sit with Baekyun. "Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing this evening?" "Hmm, I don't know yet what I want to do. Wae?" " Aniya.. I thought I want to ask you to accompany me to my favourite bookshop. I need to buy some of the new novels there." "Mianhae Kyungsoo-ah, I think I can't accompany you because I had to do something." "Its okay.. Gwaenchana.. I can go for myself." as they end their conversation, the class teacher,Mr.Park came in and everyone shut the volume down. "Class, today I want you guys to form a group. I want you guys tell your friends about yourselves. And I'm warning you, you guys cannot pick your best friends as I will choose your partners." said Mr.Park clearly. "Baekhyun-ah, I hate it. You know right there's no one wants to be my partner right.? Everyone hates me." Whispered Kyungsoo to Baekhyun. "Gwaenchana Kyungsoo-ah, Its okay, I will talk to Mr.Park about you and I hope you will be considered not joining this activity. " "Gumapta Baekhyun-ah, you're the best." "Okay class, I'm pairing you guys now. Yoona ssi, your partner is Jessica. Hyunshik-ssi you will be partnering with Woobin-ssi. Baekyun-ssi, your partner is Chanyeol-ssi...... And Junmyeon-ssi, your partner will be Kyungsoo-ssi." "Oh my God! Why it must be the Kingkas."Kyungsoo said silently in his heart." How I hate him so much.

 

 

 

Andwaeyooo~.... T~T.." "Okay class, you may sit with your partners." After that, all the students sit with their partners so do Kyungsoo and Junmyeon. Kyungsoo can't bear to see Junmyeon face, so he ended up looking outside the class. "Yah!! Babo-ssi, please look into my eyes when I'm speaking to you." Junmyeon said while kicking Kyungsoo table. Kyungsoo shocked and straight look at Junmyeon face. He gives Junmyeon his death glare. " Wae? What do you want? Besides, I'm not Babo-ssi. I had a name you babo." Kyungsoo said harshly to Junmyeon. "Omo sesangae.. How Giyowo when you're angry. I love to see your angry face." Junmyeon teased Kyungsoo. "Yah!! osseo? I never met someone who's ing idiot like you. Huh! " Kyungsoo threw away his face looking outside. "Jakkeummannyeo babo-ssi! We need to settle this group activity first. How do I know about so-called-yourselves if you don't even talk to me huh?." Junmyeon still talking to Kyungsoo. " Yah! Babo-sii...listen up okay. First, I'm no ing bother about the activity. Second, you no need to know about me. FULLSTOP." "Jeongmalyeo? Huh, what a psycho boy. Yah! Listen up mine too. First, I don't ing care about this activity too. Second, I never want to know your ing story okay. So, let's stop the fight and hear mine only. Is that okay with you?". "A-arasseo!! Let just do with yours only." " Hoho.. You look cute when you're not angry too." "Stop it please..huh!!"

 

 

********************

 

"So, my name is Kim Junmyeon. You can call me Junmyeon or Suho." Junmyeon start describing himself to Kyungsoo. " " Yea yea whatever!" "Okay, I'm 17 and the heir of the company of Mr.Kim legacy." "Haha! What a show off." Kyungsoo said harshly. "Yah! Stop it or I might kill you now." "Ne, arasseo.. You may go on. " "I love clubbing and music. Everyday or would it be every night I will go to my favorite club in town..." Before he could finish his sentences, Kyungsoo's cut off Junmyeon words. " Haha, no wonder you are known as 'The Kingkas'. Every night you would ed all those es in the club right?." Said Kyungsoo harshly to Junmyeon. "Yahh!! Would you please not cut my words.. Yeah! That's so true about me. How I love the girls and their tight ... " " Yahh!! Stop it please you idiot kingkas. Just go on with your ing story of your life." Unfortunately, the school bells ringing and class dismiss. "Aigooo~.. Class ended up fast! Yes , I like it." Kyungsoo said cheerfully as he stands up and clear his books and tools out. "Yahh! Babo-ssi, I'm not ending up my story yet. You still owe me my story okay. Don't you dare forget that." Junmyeon said while grabbing hardly Kyungsoo's hand. "Yahh! Neomu appeo! Please let my hand go. O-okay, I got it. Please do let go your ing dirty hand of me. " Kyungsoo's begging for mercy. Junmyeon let his hand go of Kyungsoo hand."Hoho.. Giyowoyeo.. You're too cute even when you're in hurt. Haha.. Annyeong babo-yah. I want to go to the cafeteria first. See you again. " Junmyeon walk away leaving Kyungsoo's in the class.

 

"Aigoo~ why must I be fated to meet him. I hate him so much. Huh! Na eotteoke yo? What should I do to avoid him again now.? "

 

***********************

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

After school, I went back to my house. Huh! What a bad day! I jump on my bed and wanted to sleep for a while. I hope it will refresh my body.

 

[Junmyeon POV]

 

What a day! I don't know why but I think he's too cute. I kept telling him his cute and when his angry its even cute. But somehow I don't know what is this feeling about? Hell no I'm falling in love with him right? It just maybe I want to taste his ity. Yea! I just want to him and that's it.

 

*************************

 

The evening, as promised, Kyungsoo have to go to his favorite bookshop. He woke up from his sleep and jump off his bed and went to his bathroom. After finished cleaning up himself. He wears a purple and black strips V neck shirt and a fade jeans. He sprays his favorite cologne and wears his beautiful so-harry-potter glasses. With his messy hair, he's ready to go out. "Okay, everything look nice." Kyungsoo said silently while looking into the mirror. He took his lovely bag and went out from his house.

**********************

While waking out his house, Kyungsoo's put his earphone on and play the songs he likes. He walks through the ways and suddenly he bumped into someone and made the guy he bumped fell on the ground.. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry sir. Its my fault." Kyungsoo apologized for his fault while helping the guy stands. "Its okay.. I'm good and nothing serious though." "Oh great to hear that." "By the way, what's your name? I haven't see you in this area before?" The stranger guy asked Kyungsoo. "Well, I live here a long time. But maybe you didn't realise me as I'm not so popular in this area." "Well, maybe. By the way, my name is Lee Jaehwan.. But you can call me ken." Jaehwan introduced himself as he and Kyungsoo shaking hands. "Nice to meet you jaehwan-ssi. I'm Do Kyungsoo. You may call me D.O or whatever you like.." "Ohh nice name. Do you mind I call you squishy soo.? Hehe because you're so cute and squishy like I want to kiss you." " Emm, y-yeah sure, btw I'm not so squishy though." "You are.. Hehe, by the way, looks like you're going somewhere? Where do you want to go to?" Jaehwan asked Kyungsoo. "Well, I'm on my way to the bookshop nearby. You know, I want to buy some other things." "Oh I see, may I go with you.? I think I have to find something too." "Yeah for sure. Kaja..!!" "Yehett!! Kaja.." The two guys now are walking together to the bookshop nearby while chatting together. ***************************** "Here, we go. We're in the bookshop now." Kyungsoo said cheerfully to Jaehwan. "Yeah! Its not taking too much time to get here right?" Yeah of course. Its not that far anyway." "So, what kind of things you want to buy?" Jaehwan asked Kyungsoo. "Well, I'm looking for some of the new novels here. Well, I've known as the book-worm. So, I love to read books especially novels." "Omo, Daebak!!!. So, you must be good in essays and writing.?" "Well, not so good but I always trying my best to be good. Hehe." "So, what kind of novels you like? Love story..? Mysterious.. Or adventurous..?" Jaehwan asked Kyungsoo "hmm, I love all the genres but I prefer love story. Even though I don't believe in love. Just I love the way the writers wrote the novels actually." "Ohh, but its weird for someone who doesn't believe in love but love to read the love story books." "Well, maybe it sounds weird but for me, I don't ever believe in love. Trust me, I've read many books and novels that mention all about love story in it, but, I found that when we're in love with someone, we would always get to face many challenges to unite with our loves one. So, the conclusion is, I know what will happen when I'm in love with somebody." "Wow, what a great explanation." "Well thanks for lending me your ears." "Your welcome my squishy soo." "Stop it Jaehwan-ssi." "okay, let's look for your so-called-love-story novels." Jaehwan runs away from Kyungsoo while he said that. "Jaehwan-ssi.. You better watch out." Kyungsoo went running towards the running Jaehwan. **************************** Meanwhile, there's someone who had just seen the conversation among the two young guys just now. "Junmyeon-sii, where are you going? I'm calling for you from there but why don't you get me back huh?" Yoona nagged to Junmyeon. "I-I-I'm sorry.. I didn't hear your calling for me. Once again I'm very sorry okay dear?" Junmyeon apologized for his mistake to Yoona. "Well, okay, I'm done bought the books, so let's go shopping okay darling? I need the therapy now." Yoona begged Junmyeon with her aegyo.. "Ohh! Okay, Anything for you my dear." Junmyeon took Yoona's hand and went out the bookshop. ******************** *Junmyeon POV* Oh god! What was he doing there with the stranger guy.? Huh, psycho me, why I bother thinking about him. Arghh!! I'm so miserable.. I don't have any idea what the hell is going on with me. Maybe I should get him to fall into me so that I could take his ity. Yeah! I should. Junmyeon-ah, hold on. You need to be patient if you want to enjoy his ity. Its okay, you will get it from him one day. So, let's be patient and think out the strategy. Hwaiting for the ity.. **************************** The next day, in school, Baekhyun is sitting with Kyungsoo in the class. "Kyungsoo-ah, do you want to know what happened last evening?" Baekhyun start the conservation with Kyungsoo. "Wae?" "Mianhae because I couldn't get to give you my accompany to the bookshop. Actually....I had a date with someone.." "Boo? Who's that someone?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun excitedly. "Well, I think you know this someone. Its..........C-C-chanyeol ssi." "Booooo..!!!!! Chanyeol-ssi?? Aigoo.. Doesn't he is the friends of Junmyeon-ssi, the kingkas?" "N-n-ne..! But, he is better than Junmyeon. He said he loves me and wanted to have me as his only lover.. Kyungsoo-ah, miannnnn!!! Jeongmal mianhae.. " Baekhyun begged Kyungsoo. "Arasseo.. But, just wait if I see he's torturing you and toying you I promise I will let his life turns into HELL.. Arachi??" "N-n-ne kyungsoo-ah.. Thanks for being understanding." ***************************** The moment the class teacher arrived in the class, every students went into silent. "Annyeonghaseyo Park-songsaeng-nim.." The class president shout out the 'must-say-word'. And so did all the students. "Okay, you guys may take your sit. Okay, actually, we've got two lovely new friends here.." Suddenly class when hectic with all the students voices. "Okay, new students, please, introduce yourselves one by one." The class teacher asked the two new students to introduce themselves. "Annyeonghaseyo.. Jeoneun Cha Hakyeon imnida.." Introduced the first student. "Anyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Lee Jaehwan imnida.." Said the second student. At that time. Kyungsoo, who didn't realized those new students came in because he is looking into somewhere else, shocked as Lee Jaehwan introduce himself. He straight away looking at Lee Jaehwan. "Oh My God. Isn't that him? The one I met before?" Kyungsoo monologue to himself. "Okay young guys, you may sit everywhere you like.." Mr.Park said as he pointing at the empty sit beside Kim Jongin and Chanyeol. "Gumapta Park-songsaeng-nim." The two boys politely thanks the class teacher. "Annyeong! Kim Jongin imnida..I'm glad to see you." Kim Jongin politely introduce himself to Cha Hakyeon. "Glad to see you too." Replied Hakyeon with a bright smile. "Annyeong! Park Chanyeol imnida. Let's be a good friends." Park Chanyeol introduced himself to Lee Jaehwan. "Ne, let's be a good friends.." *Riiiiiiiing!!* schools bells rang out. Means, Lunch time!!!. All the students went to the school cafeteria including Kyungsoo and his lovely best friend Baekhyun. "Wahh!! Its blueberry cheese tart. How I love it so much." Kyungsoo said cheerfully. Kyungsoo bought the tart and walking through his place. "Okay Baekhyun-ah, let's eat." "Okay Kyungsoo-ah, let's eat our food. I'm starving like hell." Baekhyun started eating so fast like so-called-bullet-train maybe. (Hehe I'm such an idiot right) . "Yah! Byun Baekhyunni!! Eat slowly so that you won't choke later on." Advised Kyungsoo to the outrageously starving Baekhyun. "Ne, hehe, mian mian.. !!" Suddenly, someone is approaching the two lovely best friends sits. "Annyeong! May I sit with you guys.?" Asked Jaehwan to the puzzled-look boys. "N-n-n-ne... Y-y-you may sit with us." Kyungsoo give his permission for Jaehwan to sits with him. "Gumawo, you're so nice squishy soo." Said Jaehwan to Kyungsoo. Baekhyun so suddenly choked his foods." W-w-water....." Kyungsoo passed a glass of water to Byun Baekhyun.."Yah Byun Baekhyun, like what I said earlier, help yourself on eating slowly please..!" "Arasseo!!" Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo as he whispered to Kyungsoo slowly so that Jaehwan won't hear his whispering. "Yah!! Kyungsoo-ah, how do he get so warm with you? Have you known him?" "Aniya.. I've just met him yesterday. Its a long story though. After school, let me tell you the whole story. I'll go to your house okay!" Whispered Kyungsoo back to Baekhyun. "Ne, I'll wait for your story." ************************ Well, actually all the students saw that Lee jaehwan just sat with the nerdy Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They just can't accepted the fact that why he hanged up with the losers. Especially, this one , Yoona. She hates when somebody's getting near the nerds. Especially when it comes to someone who are so handsome, gorgeous and have super look. Even though she have a boyfriend names Kim Junmyeon, The Kingkas. What a super girl. Kim Junmyeon also did saw the warmth between Kyungsoo and Jaehwan. He's not sure if he likes Kyungsoo or not but deep inside him, he knows that he needs to get the squishy kid.