Chapter 10

love is unexpected!

The next day.

 

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so tired to wake up actually. I've had some fun yesterday. Huarghh its been so long since I hang out with my friends like yesterday. I wish I can do it more often. I miss my time with my friends. I stand up to take a bath but then suddenly my phone beeps. I walk to it and unlock the screen. Its a message from Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

To : Kyungsoo

From : Junmyeon.

 

 

Hi lovely. Can we meet up today? Just wait for me at the library. I will come and pick you later okay. :)

 

 

 

Should I go? Maybe. Because I need to hear an explanation from him right. 

 

 

 

I replied his text.

 

 

To : Junmyeon

From : Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Okay. I'm fine with that. I meet you at the library.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As today is a schools break I mean its weekend. So, no 

school. I perhaps want to cuddle on my bed and spending my precious time sleep but I promised Junmyeon just now. So, I quickly ready up myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  ~("^.¤)~

 

 

 

 

 

 

[No one POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo arrived to the library as he told so. He walks to the books rack and searching for some book. He found this one book and quickly walk back to the seats to read it. He starts to read the book. Then, someone suddenly closes his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Its lavender." Kyungsoo said while sniffing on the scent like a little mouse.

 

 

 

"Hehe.. No, its me, your sweetheart." Junmyeon said while breaking off his hands. He then sits beside Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Annyeong my squishy." Junmyeon said while pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

 

"Ouch! It hurts pabo!" Kyungsoo shouted loudly. Then he blushed when he remembers that he still in the library, in response, Kyungsoo just cover his mouth quickly.

 

 

"Omo, yah! It hurts okay." Kyungsoo said slowly to the laughing Junmyeon. 

 

 

"Hehe.. Mian mian. I love you." Junmyeon apologised while caressing my blushing cheeks. 

 

 

"What? You love me? Then care to explain what happened yesterday?" Now Kyungsoo put on a serious face. 

 

 

"T-that... I'm so sorry. I don't expected that Yoona-ssi would done that. I mean seriously I don't even like it either but, I have to act like I like one. Because you know right about my status at school with her. I mean I have to put on act like I love her. Please, forgive me and understand my situation. I really love you. Not her. I'll tell you why I did that. I have to. But I can't tell you the reason why. Just, not now." Junmyeon convinced Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

"Huh! Alright. I understand. But.... Its okay. I will not ever misunderstood again. I forgave you." Kyungsoo said with a slow tone.

 

 

"Omo.. Thanks soo-ah for being understanding. I love you. Now, let's have a date." Junmyeon said loudly like almost shouted. 

 

 

 

 

The librarian then comes towards them.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You two. OUT~!!!!!!!." The librarian scolded them.

 

 

"Mian mian. Okay. We'll go out. Hehe" Junmyeon and Kyungsoo bowed to the librarian and go outside the library.

 

 

 

 

"Fuh! That's scary librarian." Junmyeon sighed.

 

 

 

"Yea. He's scary. The way he scolded us like omg! Hell his voice too loud. Hahahaha." The two boys laughed out loud.

 

 

"Okay, enough. This laughing makes me hungry." Kyungsoo said to Junmyeon.

 

 

"Okay sweetheart, let's go and fill your y stomach." Junmyeon said while rubbing his boyfriend's abdomen. 

 

 

"Enough myeoni.. People will stare at us." Kyungsoo whispered to Junmyeon.

 

 

"Okay, let's go." Junmyeon pulled Kyungsoo's hand and heading to his car. 

 

 

 

 

 

                             ~("^.¤)~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kyungsoo and Junmyeon arrived at Lovey Dovey cafe. 

 

 

"Wow, this cafe seems fine to me. Its beautiful. The barista are so handsome and cute with a suits like that." Kyungsoo praised the cafe.

 

 

"Okay enough with that. I know I'm more handsome than them. Hehe. Come on, let's go in." Junmyeon place his hand on Kyungsoo's waist and walk into the cafe together.

 

 

"Wow! This view from inside is even more fantastic. I love the design and style of this cafe. I'm sure I'll come to this place more often."Kyungsoo said while admiring the place.

 

 

"Okay, but please, at least take your seat first baby. Don't admiring it too much. Your eyes will pop out later. Hehe."Junmyeon grinned while pulling out a chair for Kyungsoo to seat. 

 

 

 

"Thanks." Kyungsoo smiled to his boyfriend. 

 

 

Then a barista in a very smart suits came and hand out a list of order.

 

 

"Welcome to Lovey Dovey cafe. The best cafe serve in the town. What would you like sir?" The barista politely asks Kyungsoo and Junmyeon.

 

 

"Well, I want shrimp salad, banana with melted cheese and chocolate, and also blueberry milk shake." Kyungsoo ordered.

 

 

"I want the crab pasta and chocolate mint shake." Junmyeon ordered.

 

 

"Well thank you sir. Please enjoy your time here before the food serve." The barista bowed to them and went to the kitchen. 

 

 

"Wow, you surely very hungry baby?" Junmyeon smiled to kyungsoo.

 

 

"Yes my dear. I love to eat. Hehe." Kyungsoo smiled back to Junmyeon.

 

 

 

About ten minutes later, the food served.

 

 

"Enjoy your moment sir." The barista bowed politely and leave them alone.

 

 

"Omo, look at the shrimp. I'm gonna eat you baby. I have to. " Kyungsoo said like a child who the first time to eat something he doesn't see before.

 

 

"Aigoo~ kiyowo. My baby is cute. Okay, let's dig in baby." Junmyeon shook off his head and smiled.

 

 

The both of them start to eat.

 

 

"Mmm, this is so delicious. It taste good. I like it." Kyungsoo shrugged his body.

 

 

"Haha.. Why so cute baby-ah. You look like you're a kiddo." Junmyeon laughed to the cute Kyungsoo.  

 

 

"I don't care. I am a kid what." Kyungsoo mumbled with his mouth full of food." 

 

 

Junmyeon can't stop laughing at Kyungsoo' adorable face when eating.

 

 

"Yes. You are. You are my only kid. Hehe. Wanna taste mine?" Junmyeon offered Kyungsoo's his food.

 

 

"Can I? Yes I want it." Kyungsoo nodded rapidly.

 

 

"Okay, here." Junmyeon scooped his food towards Kyungsoo's mouth. Kyungsoo's take the scoop in.

 

 

"Omo... This is lovely. I don't know why. I felt so happy today. The food here is so delicious. The barista are so fine and the design are super fantastic. I like it. Thanks for bringing me here Myeoni-ah. I love it." Kyungsoo thanked Junmyeon.  

 

 

 

"Your welcome soo-ah. Anything for you. Come enjoy your food. I wanna bring you somewhere special after this." Junmyeon said while continue eating his food. 

 

 

"There's more... Wow, today is my happiest day." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                            ~("^.¤)~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After filled up their stomach, they went to a beautiful park.

 

 

"Wow... Its very wonderful. The beautiful flowers, the fish pond and the birds sounds are so amazing. Thanks for made my day even more meaningful Myeoni-ah." Kyungsoo said while hugging his boyfriend. He then pecks on Junmyeon's lips. Junmyeon blushed.

 

 

"I'm happy you like that. You know, I'll do anything to make you happy. And I'm truly sorry about yesterday." Junmyeon apologised once again to Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Well baby-ah, I forgave you already. It just that I want you to at least text me to convince and cheer me. That's all I want for now." 

 

Junmyeon then hugs Kyungsoo and kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead. 

 

"I love you" Junmyeon said.

 

 

"I love you too." Kyungsoo wished to Junmyeon too.

 

 

 

 

 

                        ~("^.¤)~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Night after the date. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's felt so happy that his relationship with Junmyeon's is going okay again. He just can't be angry at Junmyeon for so long time. And that night. Kyungsoo can start to dream about Junmyeon and himself again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a week since the date day. Kyungsoo's are now more stable and understanding about his status with Junmyeon. He needs to trust that boy if he truly loves him doesn't he? So, Kyungsoo decide to start over his project about pairing up Hakyeon and Jaehwan. he wants to help the timid Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

In class..

 

 

"Yah, Hakyeon-ah, let's do a study group today. So how is it? Are you fine with it?" Kyungsoo nudged Hakyeon.

 

 

"Hmmm, I'm fine with it." Hakyeon said politely. Kyungsoo just smiled to Hakyeon. Thank god Hakyeon is slightly had open up with Kyungsoo and his friends. He's not seen to be timid anymore. He looks more open minded and can get along with everyone. 

 

 

"Okay chingu. We'll do it at this town library okay!" Kyungsoo said cheerfully. 

 

 

"Okay" Hakyeon replied back.

 

 

Kyungsoo seems so happy nowadays. And he never forgot about Mr.Lee. He's actually misses him right now. But, he kinda shy to visit Mr.Lee. Well first because its awkward to visit him since he had seen's Kyungsoo's crying face which is too ugly. Secondly he wants to help Mr.Lee to find a new friends or maybe new love? Who knows right. But he had no idea how. So at last Kyungsoo decides to visit him this weekend. 

 

 

 

Lunch hour.

 

 

 

Everyone's are in the school's cafeteria. All the seniors and Juniors are having their meals together. Kyungsoo who sits with his group are also enjoying their meals. 

 

 

"Yah! Next week, there will be a school's science competition. So, Ms.Jiyeon wanted us to join the competition. So, you must join it with me okay." Baekhyun said while chewing his food. 

 

 

"Is it only including our school's or any others school's too?" Kyungsoo asked.  

 

 

"Its open. I mean there will be others school's too. So, we have to make sure that we win this competition. Besides, if we win, we will be given a scholarship. So, you have too join okay. You need to get the scholarship." Baekhyun said gently. 

 

 

"Wow, a scholarship. Okay. I am with you Baek.." Kyungsoo grinned. 

 

 

 

"Oh God! So, that's mean, you can't cheer me up baekkie-ah.." Chanyeol said with frustrated.

 

 

 

"For what?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

 

 

"Don't you know? Its the same day with my Basketball Championship day. Oh God! I really want you to watch me playing and have you cheering for me." Chanyeol explained.

 

 

"Awww... Don't be sad baby. I still can cheer you up. Don't worry. I'll make sure I'll run faster to watch you there. Besides, the science competition starts one hour before your game. So I bet we'll finish early. So, himnae baby okay!" Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol's cheeks. Chanyeol smiles back. 

 

 

"Kiyowo..." Baekhyun said while pecking his boyfriend's lips.

 

 

"Stop that will you. That's disgusting me. ." Kyungsoo said while laughing.

 

 

 

While they're laughing and having time together. Kyungsoo saw Junmyeon's again with Krystal. He just let it slight and don't care about it. So he decides to see Ms.Jiyeon for more information about the competition. Just about he wanted to leave, there's someone who's blocking him. 

 

 

"Yah! Where you want to go?" The guy said.

 

 

"I-I need to go somewhere." Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

 

"Yah! Guys look at this kids. His glasses are freaking funny. His eyes are round and big. Hahaha.. He looks like a geek. Aren't I right guys?" Kris said to his gang. 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks around Kris gang. There are Kai, Krystal, Amber, Sehun, Jessica and Yoona.. But suddenly he saw someone's perfectly he knows. Its Junmyeon.

 

 

"Hahaha.. He's a nerdy. What a geek man. He looks so hideous. He's funny." Sehun said harshly while laughing out loud.

 

 

"Yea... The way his style and his glasses are hideous. He's so out of fashion. Is he's trying to be like Harry potter...? Nah! He don't suits that character.. Hahaha.." Yoona laughed at Kyungsoo too.

 

 

All of them are laughing and making jokes of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo starts to cry, but he calm himself down. He don't want to cry. He perhaps wanted Junmyeon to at least stop his friends.. But he's just standing there even he don't laugh like his friends did. 

 

 

 Out of blue, amber stop her friends.

 

 

"Guys, stop it. Just let him go will you Kris?. Its not good to criticise him. Just leave him alone okay guys." Amber smiled to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled back to amber and bowed to the gang and walk away from them. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly walks to Ms.Jiyeon's place. He shuts off his tears before entering the teachers room. 

 

 

And he had a few discussions with Ms.Jiyeon.

 

 

 

                                   ~("^.¤)~

 

 

Guys, sorry for the late update and short chapter. I know this story ... ~~' but I still hope that you guys like it. Enjoy reading guys.. Saranghaja!!! <3