chapter 4

love is unexpected!
(Kyungsoo POV). Today is monday. Hmm, I'm so lazy to get up from my bed. Well, frankly I really don't want to go to school today. I'm feeling like resting myself on my bed and sleep all day long. But, like my mom would ever allowed me to do that. She will kill me instead. So, to not want I still have to prepare myself for school. Lazily I jump off my bed and yawning myself. Then I heading to the bathroom and cleaning up myself. After cleaning up myself , as usual I'm wearing the school uniform. while I'm combing my hair, my phone ringing and to my surprise its unusual number I've seen. Who is it? I've answered the phone " yoboseyo?" . "Ne, annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo-ssi. Its me, Jaehwan or ken" replied the stranger. "O-oh, Lee Jaehwan-ssi. Sorry I didn't save your phone number yet." "Its okay. Actually I just want to ask whether you want to walk to school with me?" "Hmm, I'm okay then. Why not." "YEAY!! Thank Kyungsoo-ah. I'm in front of your house now. I'll wait for you." " Hold on. I open up the door for you." Immediately I run to my house basement and open the door for Jaehwan. "Hi! Come in. Sorry I didn't expect you want to go with me." "Its okay Kyungsoo-ah." "Actually I'm done. So, are you ready to go now?" "Yes, let's go." So, I ended up going to school with my new friend Lee Jaehwan. ************************ Upon reaching the school, Kyungsoo and Jaehwan entered their class. Kyungsoo sits at his actual place so do Jaehwan. As its still early in the morning, Kyungsoo turn out walking along the corridor alone. He humming a song that he likes to listen every single day. While he was humming, he caught his eyes on this one room. it looks very dark like maybe no one never enter the room. Kyungsoo made a move and entered the room. "Hmm, hello.. Anybody's here?" Kyungsoo shouted. Kyungsoo move in further and he notice that it seems like a small studio. But he doesn't know what kind of it. "Hell.....llooo..." He only can heard nothing except his echoed sound. "Maybe no ones here." Kyungsoo mumbling. Suddenly, the door was closed and the room became too dark. Because there's no light in that room. Kyungsoo panicked. "H-H-Helloo.. Anyone's here? Please I'm scared. Help." Kyungsoo shout as he asked for a help. As Kyungsoo's walking inside the room finding the door, someone had back hugging him in sudden. "Ahhhhhhhh!! Help.. Someone please help me... There's a ghost in here." Kyungsoo shouts as loud as he can but the person who was back hugging him shut Kyungsoo's mouth up with closing Kyungsoo's mouth with his hands. "Shhhh! Don't yell. I-I'm here." "J-J-Junmyeon..s-ssi?" Kyungsoo was so surprised when he find out that Kim Junmyeon was the person who's back hugging him. "W-What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked Junmyeon who had still back hugging him. "I don't know, I see you're coming in here. So I followed you. It just I turn out to be here with you." Junmyeon respond to Kyungsoo's question. "Why did you followed me after all?" "I-I-I just doing nothing. I don't know either." " Babo.!! The first time I had seen someone who are following someone for no reason." Kyungsoo said with a bright smile. "Hehe, well, I know. But I'm not babo okay. Maybe.. A bit. Haha." The two boys laughed together. "J-Junmyeon-ssi.. Aren't you gonna let me off from your tight hugged?" Kyungsoo asked Junmyeon. "No, stay like this, you won't see the way to get out right. So, let's hang on like this for a second." "O-Oh okay. Junmyeon-ssi..? Can I ask you something?" "yeah,sure. Why not." "Why did you hate me? I know. It was drew on your face every time you're looking at me." Kyungsoo's sighed. "NO Kyungsoo-ah.. Its not that like I hate you. It just.... I can't..." Before Junmyeon could finished his words, Kyungsoo's cut off his words. "Nevermind Junmyeon-ssi, I-I get it. Comes to think of it, its not that like there's only you who hates me. Its everyone in this school except for my best friends." Tears start to fall down slowly from Kyungsoo's eyes. And something unexpectedly happened when Junmyeon turns Kyungsoo's back facing him and land on his lips on Kyungsoo's. It was a deep kiss. Both boys are crying while kissing each other. Kyungsoo's realized that he just kissed Junmyeon. He then stop kissing Junmyeon and step back. "I-I'm s-s-sorry." Kyungsoo's apologized for the kiss. "A-ah nevermind, it was me who started first. A-Actually I-I. L-L..." Before Junmyeon finished his words, Kyungsoo back off and run away as he saw the door. " I Love you Kyungsoo-ah." Junmyeon said slowly as he knows he's too late for saying that to Kyungsoo. "Huh, I'm too late. Now I realize, it is not that I just want toying him around. It is I'm in love with him." *~* Kyungsoo's runs to the washroom. He enters the toilet room and sits on the bowl. He then cried. "What's happened just now.? W-why he did that to me. N-no.. The worse that I'm enjoying that too. What the hell.!!" Kyungsoo cry even more. He felt really confused by what he did just now. Kyungsoo went back to his class. As the class is about to start, many students seem arrived in school. Everyone went to theirs classroom. Joonmyeon slowly walking himself to his desk. He did noticed Kyungsoo but he knows, both of them need a time. The class starts with Mr.Park subject. As usual, as the grouping work haven't done yet, so in the end, they're doing it again. Forming the past group and telling each others family history, likes, future job and so on. Junmyeon walks towards Kyungsoo desk. He then slowly sits on the chair front of Kyungsoo without making any sound as Kyungsoo's looking outside the classroom. Kyungsoo doesn't notice that someone's in front him as he is daydreaming. Junmyeon take a deep stares on Kyungsoo. He then knows how beautiful Kyungsoo's actually. The times flew fast as the two people are not even looking at each other. Junmyeon felt sleepy and he puts his head down Kyungsoo's desk and takes a nap. Kyungsoo's turning his head to the nap Junmyeon. He stares Junmyeon face and knowing that he had such a good looking face though. Kyungsoo suddenly realizes that Junmyeon's not so bad people actually. Even though they always full theirs time with mouth fighting and so on, still, he knows that deep inside Junmyeon, he is a good person. "Am I in love with this good looking face boy? Why? Maybe this is the karma for hating him for so long. I don't know. The feelings keeps on blooming and bottling inside me." Kyungsoo's said silently. Kyungsoo's puts his hand on Junmyeon forehead and caresses Junmyeon hair. At that time, Junmyeon felt likes someone's touching his forehead. He then wakes up and face the person. "K-Kyungsoo-ssi.." Junmyeon was shocked finding out that it was Kyungsoo who touched him. Kyungsoo's also shocked. "I-I-I'm...." He couldn't says his words as he is too panicked. He then stood and went outside the class. "Kyungsoo-ssi." Junmyeon shouts for Kyungsoo but no respond from him. *~* (Kyungsoo POV) Where the hell I'm going. I don't know what's gotten into me. I lost myself nowadays and hell I don't know what's wrong with myself. So, I decide to go to the schools roof top as it is a quite place. I need some peace. I on the floor and put my earphone and l play the musics. Huh, what a day. *~* At the other side, someone's just staring at the squishy boy. He knows where the kid goes as he following him. Not to afraid him, he is standing behind the opened door while sneaking on Kyungsoo. Junmyeon knows Kyungsoo's might needs time to think. So, he rather seeing Kyungsoo's afar than going straight towards him.