chapter 20

love is unexpected!

Its been two weeks since Kyungsoo working under Junmyeon. Kyungsoo continues his work like always. Since the incident, Kyungsoo can sense that Junmyeon slightly have changed. Junmyeon does not beg to him anymore. The guy does not even stealing glances at him.

 

 

 Somehow deep in Kyungsoo's heart, he feels hurt and he cannot denies he misses the guy so badly. Did Kyungsoo starts to love Junmyeon back or he has really forgive Junmyeon. Kyungsoo's mind in a mess.

 

 

 

"Sir. You have an appointment with Mr.Song at Delami cafe this evening." Kyungsoo discussed about Junmyeon's schedule for the day. 

 

 

"Okay then." Junmyeon does not even turn his head to Kyungsoo.

 

 

"O-okay then. I'll go now." Kyungsoo feels the gap between him and Junmyeon. He feels like Junmyeon really had moved on. Does he?

 

 

 

Kyungsoo continues his work when suddenly a knock on the door. 

 

 

"Hi dear. Let's have a lunch together. We rarely eat together right?" Yoona came in and rushed to stand on Junmyeon's side.

 

 

She then rub on Junmyeon's chest intimately. Her eyes spot on Kyungsoo's desk. 

 

 

"Aha! The little Geek. Hmm this is interesting." Yoona smirked.

 

 

"Can you please not disturbing me right now. Don't you see I'm working here." Junmyeon replied with a formal tone. He usually use a harsh one but not today which surprise Kyungsoo even more. 

 

 

"Well of course dear I see but you need to rest okay. Don't stress yourself." Yoona keep on hugging Junmyeon's body intimately. 

 

 

"Okay okay. Let's go." Junmyeon sighed and make his move out of his room. Yoona smiled and follow Junmyeon out. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know why his heart felt so pain seeing the intimate moment. Does he really had forgave Junmyeon and still love him? Does he? Tears slightly sliding down from Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo frowned. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Kyungsoo has his lunch with Hyunsik. After two weeks, they really had became a good friend. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Do you perhaps free this weekend?" Hyunsik asked with a full of smile on his face. 

 

 

"Well I don't think so I am busy this weekend. Wae?" Kyungsoo bit his lips.

 

 

"Aa. I just want to ask you out. I mean do you have time to spend with me?" Hyunsik munched his food. 

 

 

Kyungsoo nodded. "Great. I'd love to. Where do we go? Movies or amusement park?" Kyungsoo gave a blissful smile to Hyunsik. 

 

 

"Okay. I plan for us watching movies but I think the cinemas would be full and hectic. How about picnic? I know a good place that will surprise you." Hyunsik said confidently.

 

 

"Wow. Exciting. Surprise me then." Kyungsoo and Hyunsik then smiled like an idiot. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

After lunch, Kyungsoo goes back to his desk. Once he placed his on the chair, he starts to work on his files back. 

 

 

"Hmm. A picnic. Its been a long time since I rest myself. I think I should have my body a little rest." Kyungsoo mumbled alone. 

 

 

A while later, Junmyeon's enter his room. He noticed Kyungsoo's working on some files seriously. He then continues doing his own after throwing away his glance to the small boy. 

 

 

Times flew fast. Its evening. Kyungsoo take a look on his watch when its near 4.p.m. 

 

 

"Oh Gosh. The meeting will be on 5. I should inform Junmyeon now." Kyungsoo mumbled silently. 

 

 

He walks slowly to Junmyeon's desk. 

 

 

"S-Sir. Well your appointment will start soon. Its about one hour from now. I guess you should go by now or you will be late." Kyungsoo blinked and bit his lips. 

 

 

Junmyeon turn his look to Kyungsoo. He then blushed slightly after seeing how cute Kyungsoo can be when he is a little panic. 

 

 

"Okay. I should. You should come with me. And please bring me the documents needed. Don't miss any one at all." Junmyeon replied formally. 

 

 

"A-Alright sir." Kyungsoo bowed to him and went back to his place. Kyungsoo cleans up his messy table and grab the files needed for the meeting. 

 

 

*

 

 

In Junmyeon's car, it was silent. Not even the radio was . Kyungsoo feels bored with the silent. He then just stared outside and pouted. Junmyeon was focused on driving his car. He sometimes glances slightly to the big eyes guy. 

 

 

"Ehem.." Junmyeon faked a cough to kill the silent. 

 

 

Kyungsoo look up at Junmyeon in a minute before turning his look away.

 

"So how's work in these past two weeks?" Junmyeon eyes still on the road. 

 

 

"F-fine. All under controlled." Kyungsoo answered with a smooth tone. He throws his look outside. 

 

 

"Great to hear that. Do you like working here?" Another question.

 

 

"kinda." Kyungsoo answered once. 

 

 

"Sounds not sincere to me" Junmyeon spoke formally. 

 

 

"Well but that's the sincerest from me." Kyungsoo spoke formally too.

 

 

"How's your life?" The next question.

 

 

"Okay. Just fine. Nothing interesting." 

 

 

"Friends?" 

 

 

"Not many but I made some"

 

 

"Family?"

 

 

"As always, happy and cheerful"

 

 

"Don't you kinda miss someone literally?"

 

 

"Well I have one?" Kyungsoo doesn't know why he keeps on answering Junmyeon's question regarding his private life. He used to bark on but not today he guess.

 

 

"Who?" Junmyeon asked while glancing at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes still staring outside. 

 

 

 

"Someone who I tend to forget and leave." Kyungsoo's doesn't know why he replied so. 

 

 

 

There goes silent moment again. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Its about half past 8. Kyungsoo look at his watch. Its night already. It is the time off work. Kyungsoo smiled genuinely. 

 

 

"Uwaaa! Another day had passed. I'm so tired." He stretched out his limbs.

 

 

"Its night already. Don't you feel hungry?" Junmyeon asked out of blue when he suddenly showed up in front of Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Kinda." The small guy replied.

 

 

"Want to go grab some foods?" Junmyeon smiled. Kyungsoo a bit surprised. Its the first time he saw the latter smiled today.  

 

 

"That sounds great actually. But its night already. I think I'm just going home." Kyungsoo his lips. 

 

 

"My treat. Come on." Junmyeon insisted on eating with Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"O-Okay. I hope it won't take long time." 

 

 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Junmyeon asked while driving.

 

 

"I'm okay with anything actually. But I like something cheaper and delicious." Kyungsoo explained.

 

 

"Okay then. Can you tell me specifically?"

 

 

"I'm craving for some spicy fried chickens and spicy fried chickens feet." Kyungsoo somehow feels happy thinking of eating those his favorites foods. 

 

 

"Okay, I know one place that serve a great spicy fried chickens and chicken feet." 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

After the food was served, Kyungsoo quickly take the chicken and start to dig in. 

 

 

"Omo. This chicken taste so delicious. I'm so happy to eat this." Kyungsoo smiled while munching every bites of the chicken.

 

 

Junmyeon cannot helps to smile too. He eats the chicken too. But he is more to watch Kyungsoo eating happily. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi.. Y-your lips." Junmyeon stuttered.

 

 

"Wae? Is my lips dirty? Do you perhaps have tissue sir?" Kyungsoo tried to his lips but still have some dirts on.

 

 

"Here is the tissue." Junmyeon passed the tissue to Kyungsoo.

 

 

Kyungsoo look at the tissue and his both hands. 

 

 

"S-sir I'm sorry to say this b-but can you please wipe it off for me cause both my hands are dirty of the sauce. I-I still want to eat." Kyungsoo blinked his big puffy eyes. 

 

 

Junmyeon somehow feels that's cute.

 

"Okay, come here." Junmyeon lifted his upper body up to get near Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Kyungsoo pouted his lips to ease Junmyeon wiping it off. He closed his eyes very tightly when he feels no more touchy feelings of the tissue onto his lips, he opens his eyes. 

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes is perpendicular with Junmyeon's eyes. The moment both of them staring and stiff for a while, Kyungsoo felt once an electric flows on his heart. He can feels his heart pounding and beating fast. Does the feelings has turns back? 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo snap out and shook his head repeatedly. 

 

"Wae? What's wrong Kyungsoo-ssi?" Junmyeon asked once he saw the changes of Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Nothing. It just I like the chicken. Sorry my mind was somewhere just now." Kyungsoo beamed. 

 

"Glad to know you are okay. Please eat more." Junmyeon beamed back. 

 

 

 

After a while, when they finished eating, Junmyeon drives Kyungsoo back. Along the road, there once silent moment again. To kill the silent, Junmyeon turns on the radio and put the volume on a medium. A ballad song is playing. 

 

 

"I like the song." Junmyeon said out of blue. 

 

 

Kyungsoo turns his head towards the voice. 

 

 

"E-eo. I-I like it too." Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Tomorrow you have to follow me to Jeju-do. There's a coming project I wanna deal with the clients there. As my personal assistant, you have to assist me right?" Junmyeon glanced at Kyungsoo.

 

 

"N-ne. B-but I thought you would go yourself. I mean who's gonna look after the company?" 

 

 

"Don't worry. Secretary Seo will take a look of that company. Besides, my dad is the CEO remember." Junmyeon exclaimed.

 

 

"A-arasseo. Aren't it takes three days Sir?" Kyungsoo blinked like an idiot.

 

 

"yup. Just think it as your mini holiday. When we finish our meeting with the client and visit the site, we can enjoy ourselves already." Junmyeon eyes are on the road. 

 

 

"O-okay." 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo reaching home, he bid a goodbye and a thankful to his boss who had just drove him home. He then enters the house with a blissful smile. 

 

 

Kyungsoo could not help smiling to ear as he feels really happy to hear the news. Mini holiday. Sounds great to him. But he could not find out whether he is happy because of the mini holiday or because he will has an mini holiday with Junmyeon. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo packed all his things needed for his mini vacation. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo goes to his office first to get the paperwork. Once he settled everything he could see Junmyeon enters the room with a dark polo shirt with white denim shorts. Kyungsoo amazed by the gorgeous creature who is now standing in front him. 

 

 

"Are everything settled?" Junmyeon grinned. Kyungsoo could see his perfect line of white teeth. 

 

 

"Yeah. Everything was settled. We can move now." Kyungsoo nodded. 

 

 

"Okay then. Let's move. Come on we don't wanna miss our flight." Junmyeon helped Kyungsoo to bring the important things. 

 

 

 

When both of them are walking down the basement, Hyunsik caught his eyes on Kyungsoo. He then walks closer to Kyungsoo's direction.

 

 

"Hi Kyungsoo. Where are you going?" Kyungsoo paused for a while. He then gives his purest smile to Hyunsik. 

 

 

"I'm going to Jeju-Do. I have to follow Mr.Kim to the site and meet his clients." Kyungsoo grinned like a baby. 

 

 

"Oh. I see." Hyunsik patted his head.  

 

 

Junmyeon who is watching the awkward moment, fake a cough. Kyungsoo earth on and so did Hyunsik.

 

 

"Okay then Hyunsik-ssi. I need to go. Till then." Kyungsoo bowed to Hyunsik.

 

 

"Okay. Meet you this weekend. Don't forget our date." Hyunsik somehow blushed when he finished his words. Kyungsoo just smiled and nodded. 

 

 

Junmyeon heard everything. He is sure curious about what date they are talking about. 

 

 

*

 

 

On their flight to Jeju-Do...

 

 

 

Junmyeon sits beside Kyungsoo. He notices that the tiny boy are not quitting on smiling and grinning like a cheerful boy. He somehow sense it must be something with the conversation with Hyunsik before. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi. Why are you grinning and smiling non-stop?" Junmyeon bit his lips. 

 

 

"Nothing sir. I'm just feeling happy. I'm sorry if I'm distracting your peace." Kyungsoo bowed his head. 

 

 

"Not about that. I'm just you know, I'm curious why you are being so happy. No offend okay." Junmyeon shook his head. 

 

 

"O-oh. Okay." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

 

"Actually I-Ive heard about the 'date' during your last conversation with Hyunsik before. C-can I ask you a-are you starting, dating him?". Junmyeon bit his lip.

 

 

Kyungsoo glances at Junmyeon. 

 

 

"isn't that question a bit personal sir? I don't think so I should answer your question." Kyungsoo replied with a formal tone.

 

 

"Y-yeah b-but don't think me as your boss for the right moment please. Just think of me as your friend. Plus we're not in the office." Junmyeon insisted.

 

 

"Okay then. I thought you know me better Junmyeon-ssi. He's my friend of course. Can't friends date?" 

 

 

"Of course friends can't date. Only official couple can date." Junmyeon said confidently. 

 

 

"Then what are we during back then? We dated when we're not officially couple. We're not even declared as a couple but still dating. Do you dare to explain to me what is that so called dating relationship to me." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

Junmyeon gasped. He knows that time he is just so wrong and coward. He can't blame Kyungsoo. He knows indeed he is the bad guy. He cannot even declare his relationship, the one he loves to public. He was just a coward.  

 

 

 

Silent from both of them. 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Once they boarding to Jeju-island, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon seem not to speak a word. Kyungsoo only follow behind Junmyeon wherever we walk.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon arrived at the hotel they already booked. 

 

 

"Good evening sir." The receptionist smiled.

 

 

"Evening. So, how about my room that I already booked online?" Junmyeon asked in full of excitement. 

 

 

"Hmm. Regarding of that. I'm very sorry sir. The room you reserved is happen to be only one. I'm very sorry sir." Explained the girl.

 

 

Junmyeon then turn his head towards Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Do you willingly share a room with me Kyungsoo-ssi?" Junmyeon asked.

 

 

Kyungsoo seems a bit surprise.

 

 

"Hmm. If that the case then I'm okay." 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

In their room... 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo puts down his luggage and walk to the balcony. 

 

 

 

"Wow. What a beautiful scenery" Kyungsoo jolted with excitement. 

 

 

 

"Yea. Its so beautiful." Junmyeon suddenly stand beside kyungsoo.

 

 

"You better bath first because I think we have to grab our dinner after this." 

 

 

"Great idea." Kyungsoo quickly walk to his luggage and take out his things.

 

 

Kyungsoo feels a bit shy to change his outfit inside the room as he is sharing the room with his boss, Junmyeon. So, he decided to change in the bathroom. 

 

 

When Kyungsoo walked out the bathroom, Junmyeon a bit surprise when looking at the complete full clothes on Kyungsoo's body. 

 

 

 

"Wow, you bathed so fast." Complimented Junmyeon.

 

 

 

"Well this is Kyungsoo who you're talking about. I'm very fast in doing my job and almost everything okay. Thank you for the compliment anyway." Kyungsoo giggled.

 

 

Junmyeon just smiled and start to pull out his shirts. 

 

 

"OMG!!! could you please tell me first that you want to put off your shirt. I-I hate such a situation to see y-you shirtless." Kyungsoo lowered his head to get his eyes away from shirtless Junmyeon. 

 

 

Junmyeon smiled and walk near to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"H-hold on sir. D-dont get near me okay." Kyungsoo's hand try to stop Junmyeon from getting nearer but unfortunately his hand was landed on Junmyeon bare chest. 

 

 

 

"Oh oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry sir." Kyungsoo then suddenly apologized and backed off.

 

 

"Its okay Kyungie-ah. Its just my bare chest. Not that I'm full right. Besides, we are both guys so chill. Plus my body will be yours someday so you can have a peak. My pleasure." Junmyeon chuckled while hugging Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just closes his eyes. Even he still could sniff the scent of Junmyeon. The scent that he used to be longing. 

 

 

"Y-yah!" Kyungsoo pushed Junmyeon chest. They break their hug. Kyungsoo blushed.

 

 

"I know that you're not fully but can't you just change inside the bathroom please. Just go NOW!!." Kyungsoo pushed Junmyeon and turn his look away from that shirtless Junmyeon.

 

 

"Haha! You're so cute when you blush you know that Kyungsoo-ah. Nevermind. Just wait for me okay. I'll bath fast. Then we can have our time together." Junmyeon moved near Kyungsoo and kissed Kyungsoo's right cheek. 

 

 

 

"YAHHH!!!!" Kyungsoo yelled. 

 

 

Junmyeon giggles while running towards the bathroom. 

 

 

 

-