Chapter 23

love is unexpected!

Upon reaching Mr.Lee house, both of Kyungsoo and Hakyeon enter the house. 

 

"Come in Hakyeon-ssi. Its fine."

 

Hakyeon just smiled while walking his legs into the house. "Wow. Its super nice and beautiful. I bet your brother is a clean guy."

 

 

Kyungsoo lips curve into smile. "Well he and his soon to be husband indeed a clean person. Thats why. Come with me to the kitchen. I'll make us hot chocolate."

 

 

As Hakyeon places his on the chair, he stares at Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"You have changed."

 

 

Kyungsoo raises his brows. "Really? Have i changed a lot?" 

 

 

"Nope. I mean a bit. You look more stunning and more handsome." Hakyeon blushed.

 

 

"Thanks. Youre the first to tell me that. Im quite surprised. But i think i look the same. Im not even taller. Well maybe a bit"

 

 

"Dont be too low self Kyungie-ah. Youre just perfect for yourself. I bet people will find you adorable." Hakyeon nodded solemnly. 

 

 

"Stop complimenting me and making me blush. Youre also the same. You look more handsome and matured. Hmm i bet youre now in relationship with someone already am i right?" Kyungsoo asked while pouring a hor chocolate on two mugs.

 

 

"Yea. I indeed." Hakyeon grinned.

 

 

"Wow. Impressive. You havent emailed me about that. What a bad best friends of you." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

 

"Mianhae Kyungie-ah. Ive been very busy lately. I mean with my works and date so im rarely have time to meet you. Ive planned to tell you in person though." 

 

 

Kyungsoo laughs loudly. "Aigooo.. You always like before. Always fall for my pout haha. Im sorry its okay. So, who is the lucky guy? Do i know him?" Kyungsoo asked in full of excitement. 

 

 

Hakyeon shook his head. "Nope you dont know him. He is my co-worker. We accidently met during my first day of working at my workplace." Hakyeon cheeks already in red when he told Kyungsoo about it. 

 

 

"Awww thats so romantic. Im so proud of you. So when you want to introduce him to me. Remember if i dont like him, he cant be with you." Kyungsoo said jokingly. 

 

 

"Of course he will be your liking. Trust me. Someday i will." 

 

 

Both of Kyungsoo and Hakyeon end up grinning and smiling to each other until a yawning sound is heard along the stairs. 

 

 

"Morning Soo-ah..." Jaejin greeted while yawning. He is still half sleep until his eyes by accident caught a glance of new comer. 

 

 

"Eo..! A guest. Annyeonghaseyo.." Jaejin bowed in action. Hakyeon just smiledband bowed to him to. 

 

 

"Morning Jaejin hyung. He is my friend. Best friend to be exact." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

 

Jaejin nods and pouring himself a glass of plain water. "Nice to meet you er Mr..." 

 

 

"Hakyeon." 

 

 

"Ne. Nice to meet you Hakyeon-ssi." Jaejin drank the plain water. 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too Jaejin Hyung. Its been a pleasure for me to meet Kyungsoo Hyung."

 

 

"Enough with the introduction. Now help me with this. Come one lets eat. Hyung get your lovely husband up and lets eat together." 

 

 

"Arasseo. Wait for me and my hubby for a while." Jaejin dashed to his room. 

 

 

"Your Hyung is so warm and friendly." Commented Hakyeon.

 

 

"Yeah. Just look at our genes. We are almost the same haha." 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Hakyeon laugh very hard.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon life has been so miserable. He is in a big mess. Once he wakes up from his sleep. He heaves a sigh. He squeakes and help himself getting up from his king sized bed. 

 

Junmyeon's eyes are swollen. He was crying all night long. Junmyeon encourages himself to get up and get himself a cool bath. 

 

Once he finished bathing, he walks to his bed to pick up his phone. He unlocks the screen just to see a text coming in from Kyungsoo. He smiles widely. 

 

 

Junmyeon cant help himself to feel happy to at least reading a text from Kyungsoo. Junmyeon quickly wear himself his new clothes. 

 

Junmyeon feels so relieve. He will wait whatever Kyungsoo's decision is. He cant let Kyungsoo vanish away like the past. He will make sure nothing will interrupt his relationship with Kyungsoo. Not even his family and Yoona!. 

 

 

Junmyeon decides he needs to settle things up with his parents. So he grabs his car key and exits his house. 

 

 

 

Once Junmyeon arrived his parents mansion, he quickly barge in the dining hall. 

 

 

"Hmm speaking of the devil. Look who is here." Mrs.Kim smiled.

 

 

Mr.Kim turn his look over Junmyeon and give the latter a one big smile. "Morning son. We are on our way discussing about you." 

 

 

Junmyeon gaze becomes serious. He sits on one of the seats near him. "Good. Cause im here to tell you guys something too."

 

 

"Interesting. Okay honey. We have decided that we want you and Yoona-ssi to get marry two months from now." Mrs.Kim said clearly.

 

 

"What??? Hell no i will do that. This is crazy." Junnyeon spanked the table.

 

 

"Manners young man. Dont be such brat and rude to your mother." Mr.Kim yelled.

 

 

"She maybe is my mother but she doesnt act like one. You too. Since im a kid you guys were never with me. You guys were ing not care about me. So dont ing up like you care about me now and try to arrange my life."

 

 

"STOP YOU BRAT!!!" 

 

 

Mr.Kim slaps his son face hardly making Junmyeon to fall down on the floor. Junmyeon caresses his hot cheeks.

 

"Youre ing brat. Dont you ever talk to us like that. We did the best for you. But this is how you going to pay us back huh? You are just a dumb. You dont know anything. You need to marry Yoona for our ing busisness. You will marry her cause that is a full stop." Mr.Kim bursted out his energy to the most. 

 

 

"Like i care. I will never ever marry that just so you know." 

 

 

 

Junmyeon stands up and with full of hatred he spilts on the floor. "Hell your life!! I will decide my life." With that Junmyeon walked out from the house with his hurt feelings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is happy to see his friend could get along with his brother and Mr.Lee during their breakfast. Kyungsoo is now with Hakyeom at the beautiful garden of Mr.Lee. 

 

 

 

"Hakyeon-ah. Look at here. Isnt it pretty" 

 

 

"Whats that? Orchid?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo chuckles. "Yup. Isnt it pretty. The color is so heartwarming." 

 

 

"Yeah it is. Its so whitey. I love it " Hakyeon chuckled. He then plucked the flower and slid on Kyungsoo's left ear. 

 

 

Kyungsoo freezes. " uwaa you look so beautiful." Hakyeon amazed by the gorgious boy.

 

 

"Yah! Im a boy. Its too girly." Kyungsoo tried to put it off but was stopped by Hakyeon.

 

 

"Nope. You are not girly. You are beautiful. I dont say you pretty though. I said beautiful. Beautiful means you are somehow wonderful and fantastic." 

 

 

Kyungsoo grins and nods. "You are always with your words."

 

 

"I know im smart." Hakyeon bolded. 

 

 

"Whatever. Come i show you something else." 

 

 

"Where?"

 

 

"Aigoo. Just follow me i'll show you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon drives back to his apartment. His eyes still wet with tears. How he wishes Kyungsoo is with him to confront him in his bad time. But he knows he cannot be selfish. Kyungsoo needs more times to clean his miserable mind. Junmyeon just need to come out with idea how to settle his problem. He needs to stop his ambitious parents. 

 

 

 

Junmyeon takes out his phone from his slack. He then dial few numbers. 

 

 

"Hello.." Junmyeon greeted. 

 

 

"Yes sir. What can i do sir?"  

 

 

"I want you to trace someone. Please trace this number for me. I want to know where he is right now." Junmyeon begged. 

 

 

"Alright sir. Just text me the number and the result will come out about couple of hours."

 

 

With that, Junmyeon just pressed the red button and immediately texted the guy Kyungsoo's number. 

 

 

"Im sorry Kyungoo baby. I know ive should give you time but i cant wait. Not in this state of mine. I need you. I love you. Im sorry if im too selfish." Junmyeon mumbled softly while kissing his phone with a Kyungsoo wallpaper. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is now planting a new kind of flower seeds. 

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Hakyeon curiosly asked the small guy. He leaned down to see what is the latter doing.

 

 

"Cant you see. Im planting new seed. I want to help Mr.Lee to beautify this garden even more." 

 

 

"Wow. Sounds nice. Can i help you.?"

 

 

"Of course, for sure i need your help. Could you pass me the hoe beside you, near your leg?"

 

 

Hakyeon carefully handle the thing and pass to Kyungsoo.

 

 

"So, anything else i could do for you?"

 

 

"Help me to water all the plants here. I need to settle this first then i will help you." Kyungsoo smiled genuinely. 

 

 

 

Hakyeon beams and start to do as he was told so. A minute later, a sudden voice comes from the door. 

 

 

"Kyungie-ah.. Ive made some egg tarts and chocolate chips cookies. I'll put it on the table here." 

 

 

Hakyeon and Kyungsoo stops doing their work. They draw near the table. Jaejin helps to pour the cold chocolate drink on everyone glass. 

 

 

"Where is Mr.Lee?" Kyungsoo tried to ask between munches his egg tarts. 

 

 

"Oh forgot to tell you guys. Mr.Lee and i have a date. So we might come back home in night so no need to cook much. Just cook for both of you two only." Jaejin ruffled Kyungsoo's hair. 

 

 

"Okay. Have a nice date dear soon to be bride." Kyungsoo teased his brother. Soon the soon to be bride dissapeared as he walked in the house. 

 

 

"Wow. Youre brotherhood really goes well. I envy you." Hakyeon beamed.

 

 

"Well im happy to have such a very understanding and lovely family. They are my source of life. Whenever im sad, my family is the first person i would met." Kyungsoo bit his lips. 

 

 

Hakyeon grabs Kyungsoo's hand. "You are such a stronger person. I always know you are. If anything happen, dont afraid to share with me. I will always be there for you." 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles while looking at Hakyeon's smile. He thanks Hakyeon for always be there for him. When both of them are done with eating those meals, Hakyeon asked permission to get back home as his mother might worried about him. 

 

 

Kyungsoo sends Hakyeon to his car. He embraces his best friend before bidding a good bye. Kyungoo sees how the car slowly moving away, vanish from his sight. Kyungsoo gets into his house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon keeps on drinking the alcohol. He already had few of bottles but he still keeps on drinking. He never forget to mention Kyungsoo's name each of sips. His mind is unstable. Even how many shots already, Junmyeon still are not drunk yet. He still half concious. 

 

 

While Junmyeon treating himself on the alcohol, a sudden beep comes from his smart phone. Junmyeon strives himself to find his smart phone in his pocket. Once he reached the phone, he quickly take it out and asnwered the call.

 

 

"Yeobeoseyo..??" Junmyeon asked in half concious. 

 

 

"Yes sir. This is me. Ive found Kyungsoo. As you asked me before. I know where he is current living now. I have his address." 

 

 

"G-good job. Know you have to fetch me and send me there ppalli." 

 

 

After hearing a yes answer from the guy, Junmyeon hung up the call. He beams like a crazy person and crying like a baby while uttering Kyungsoo's name. 

 

 

"Kyungie baby.. Im sorry but i need you right now. Im sorry i ed up my life. I miss you." Junmyeon uttered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its evening already. Kyungsoo is outside the house alone. He wanted to get the fresh air. Kyungsoo eyes keep on staring all those beauty flowers. Kyungsoo let out a breath. He smiles to see all those birdies chirping in the garden. Kyungsoo walks to the sunflower to sniff the fragrance. He leans his head down near the flower then starts sniffing. 

 

 

"The lovely fragrance always so calming. I love the sense of fragrance." Kyungoo mumbled under his breath. 

 

 

While Kyungsoo is busy with sniffing the flowers, he almost got a heart attack when out of blue, someone backhugs him. Kyungsoo widens his eyes in shock and spins his body to see the ert. However, his action got himself more heart attack. 

 

 

"J-Junmyeonnie?" Kyungsoo stuttred. His eyes starts to watery. 

 

 

Junmyeon smiles whenever he sees Kyungsoo. His eyes already wet in tears. Without wasting more times, he just embraced Kyungsoo tightly. 

 

 

Kyungsoo embraces Junmyeon awkwardly. "H-how d-do you know im here??" 

 

 

"My heart send me here. Im sorry Kyungie baby. Im sorry for being such a selfish person. I know im supposed to give you space, but i need you right now. I really miss you. I cant sleep amd eat well without you. Please dont leave me again no more. Enough with me having difficult times for 5 years. I cant hold to find you anymore. Im...--"

 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldnt hold his longing for Junmyeon too that he gives Junmyeon a deep kiss. Junmyeon a bit surprise but eventually he replied the kiss too. Their tears are sweeping from their eyes. 

 

 

"Its okay, i love you. Im sorry for running away from you too." Kyungsoo smiles. 

 

 

Junmyeon is about to say something but his head is in so much pain that he suddenly black out in Kyungsoo's arms. Kyungsoo panicks. 

 

 

"Junmyeonnie?? Yah Junmyeonnie.." Kyungsoo slapped Junmyeon's face gently but no answer. Kyungsoo sniffed on Junmyeon's shirt. He smelled alcohol. Kyungsoo assumed Junmyeon is sleeping right now cause he was a bit drunk. 

 

 

Kyungsoo carefullly drags Junmyeon inside the house. With full of loves, Kyungsoo gently lays Junmyeon down on the soft couch. Kyungsoo take off Junmyeon's shoes and socks, and pull off Junmyeon's shirt and slacks. Junmyeon is now only in his y boxers. Kyungsoo swallows his saliva down his throat. Even he used to watch Junmyeon's body before but now he doesnt know why he is a bit turn on to watch Junmyeon in that state. Kyungsoo wipes away his dirty thought and runs towards the kitchen. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo grabs a towel and a bowl of warm water. He sits back om the couch, dipping the small towel into the warm water. Then he carefully applies the towel on Junmyeon's body after squeezing the towel. Kyungsoo gently rubs Junmyeon's body from the face, down to his neck, collarbone, pits and the chest. Kyungsoo gives one last touch on Junmyeon's thighs. Kyungsoo puts the bowl aside and with full of loves, he coats Junmyeon with a thick blanket and set on the right temperature of the room. 

 

After that, Kyungsoo shuffles into the kitchen to heat up some foods he made earlier. He also prepares to cook a spicy chicken soup that is good for hangover. While the soup is boiling, Kyungsoo sits on one of the chair. He cups his face and pouts. 

 

 

"Junmyeonnie was drunk hard. Maybe he had a miserable life these past few days without me." Kyungsoo let out a heavy breath. Kyungsoo sipped on a glass of water. 

 

 

Kyungsoo takes on his eyes again on his cooks. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

After few minutes, Kyungsoo's soup is done. Kyungsoo heats off amd lids on the pot. Kyungsoo gets near to the living room where lying a half dead Junmyeon on the couch. Kyungsoo Junmyeon hair gently. He decides to rest himself while leaning his back against the couch. Slowly, Kyungsoo's eyes getting heavy, and he is off to dreamland. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

5 hours had passed and its already night. Kyungsoo stirs in his sleep when he heard a sound of phone beeping. Kyungsoo lazily open his eyes. Kyungsoo yawns while reaching his phone on the table front him. Kyungsoo answers the phone call. 

 

 

"Ne yobeoseyo??" Kyungsoo asked half sleep. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, this is Jaejin Hyung." Kyungsoo eyes widened. He glanced at the big clock hanging on the wall. Its freaking 9p.m. already. 

 

 

"N-ne Hyung. Wae?" 

 

 

"I just want to inform you that we might not be home tonight. Lee Dong Wook-ssi and me had another plan tonight. Mian. Are you okay for being alone in the house?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo clearly heard what was his brother words just now. He gives a quick glance on Junmyeon before answer back. "Im okay. No big deal. No need to worry i know how to take care myself. Enjoy your date Hyung." 

 

 

"Good to hear that. Alright then. See you tomorrow. Take care dongsaengie." Jaejin adviced before hung up. 

 

 

Kyungsoo turns his eyes on Junmyeon. He sighs and bits his lips. Kyungsoo is about to stand up when he suddenly hears Junmyeon mumbling some words. 

 

 

"K-kyungie.. M-mian.. Saranghae.." 

 

 

Kyungsoo checks on Junmyeon's temperature. Its quite hot. Junmyeon might have a fever. He guesses the latter might not have a good sleep, and might not eating well. Kyungsoo softly slaps Junmyeon's cheek. 

 

 

"H-hey, wake up. Wake up sunshine." Kyungsoo mumbled soflty. 

 

 

Junmyeon's eyes open in a steady motion. Kyungsoo a bit surprise when his eyes caught with Junmyeon's pearls eyes. 

 

 

"Hey, lucky you woke up. Come one, you need to bath. You smell so bad and its better to cool your temperature down a bit." 

 

 

Junmyeon lips curve a smile, showing his glittering white teeth. "I love you." Junmyeon first words of after he woke up. 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldnt admit how he loves the words. His cheeks are now producing a red cherry color. 

 

 

"Save your words for later. Now, get your up and go straight to the bathroom. Go and wash yourself cause i cant stand your bad odour. It almost kill my nose." Kyungsoo smiled while cringing his nose. Kyungsoo patted Junmyeon's tighs before standing up and heading to the kitchen. 

 

 

"I will reheat the soup. You better wash your body many times." Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. 

 

 

Junmyeon eagerly stands up and heads to kitchen. 

 

 

"Cant you bath me. I need someone to scrub my back." Junmyeon teased. 

 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "How old are you huh? 14? Dont try to be a brat. Now bath or you want me to pour yourself this soup." Kyungsoo pointed at his soup. 

 

 

Junmyeon gulps down his saliva. He knows how scary Kyungsoo is when the latter said firmly. "Okay, can you please show me where is the bathroom please?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs. "Follow me. I'll show you." 

 

 

Kyungsoo shows the bathroom after handling Junmyeon a clean towel. Junmyeon grins when taking the towel from Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Once Junmyeon done bathing, he wears a nice cloths on his body and heads to kitchen quuckly. 

 

 

"Hey baby im done" Junmyeon smiles while pulling a chair to sit. 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles back and places a bowl of hot mushrooms soup onto the table right in front of Junmyeon. "Here goes my recipe. Have a taste and dont be shy to complain."

 

 

Junmyeon sniffs in the smell and amazed. He slowly reaches the spoon and starts to dig in. 

 

 

"Wow. Yummy. Way yummy than my personal cook at my mansion. I love it so much. Thank you." 

 

 

Kyungsoo chuckles and just keep on staring how charming his boyfriend is when eating his own cook. 

 

 

Junmyeon notices how Kyungsoo stares him. "Hey anything on my face?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo shyly shook. "Nope. It just you look freaking charming that i...kind of miss you."

 

 

Junmyeon stops from eating. "I miss you too. So much that i could not contain it anymore. Im sorry. Arent you mad at me about the invitation card?"

 

 

Kyungsoo breaths in and out. "Well of course i am at first but not at you. I know its not your fault. Thats why i need time to relax my mind from all those s."

 

 "Im sorry baby. I know i should have give you space but i-i...-"

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly intertwins his hands with Junmyeon. "Shhh. Hey, dont be sorry. Youre not wrong. You know what. Im so glad that you're actually looking for me. At least i cant be with you to solve out this problem together. Besides im more mature now. I wont simply put on some unmature decision." 

 

 

Junmyeon laughs a little. "You know what baby. You are sound really matured. I love you. I love the maturness of you."

 

 

Kyungsoo leans his body forward so that he could lock his lips with Junmyeon. Junmyeon replies the kiss back. Both of them are so passionate in their hot and warm kiss. 

 

 

"I love you too. So much." Kyungsoo smiles. 

 

 

 

 

They continue kissing back..

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

 

 

 

 

Here goes another update. I hope its quite okay. Im sorry cause update late. Im kind of busy with some stuffs. Im sorry again if this is quite depressing you guys. Im sorry for being such a bad author. So this is it. I hope you guys at least enjoy this one piece of me. I'll try to update soon, if im not very busy. Enjoy reading. Thank you.