chapter 1

love is unexpected!

Kyungsoo or Do KyungSoo is a smart student. He may looks nerdy, but believe it he is way too smart. He is the top scorer in his school. He loves books and always having a book on his hands. Everywhere anywhere he would never leave his books away. And that's why people around him rather calling him as a book worm.

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon... The kingkas maybe. Every morning he would woke up with some strangers beside him. Of course they had a ed together. And that's why, others would rather calling him The kingkas as he is friends with some of other Kingkas in the school. But, he would never been hated by everyone. Everyone adore him and never hate him with his attitude.

 

One morning, kyungsoo woke up early and went to his bathroom. After cleaned up his body, he quickly wore up his school uniform and walked down his house. He is a bit late today. "Gosh! I'm late. Andwaeyo.. I must hurry up to the school." Kyungsoo quickly finish up his breakfast and went out to his school. After reaching school, he quickly walked through the school corridor as he never noticed that there's a boy in front of him and 'Dabusshhh' he bumped the boy in front of him. And the worse part is, Kyungsoo's mouth is on the boy mouth. OMG. They had a kissed. The two boys puzzled and shocked as they stare into each others eyes. Meanwhile, there's a little saw the incident and going to get a revenged to the person who had bumped into his super adorable crush. Kyungsoo's froze and don't know what to do. So, he just quickly get up and walk away fastly as he never apologize for his fault to the boy. He running and went into his class.

 

[Junmyeon P.O.V]

 

 

Oh God! What was that. What was happened just now. Who's that little boy. His lips.. His lips.. Taste.. Delicious than others es I had tasted. Is he a new student in this school. Why I never noticed him before. I've got to find him. Yea, must find him and had a with him. Lol

 

 

[Kyungsoo P.O.V]

 

 

 

What the hell happened just now. ! I hate it. Even his lips taste like a cherry but I'm ing hate that little brat. He's quite cute but I would never ever fall for him. Andwaeyooooo!! I need to avoid him. Or else I will fall into his trap. I'm not a fool.

 

 

 

Lunch time, kyungsoo went to the school cafeteria. he bought some of the food and walked through a table sit. He eats gently while putting his earphones on his ears and played the songs he likes. Meanwhile, Junmyeon also went to the school cafeteria for a lunch. He sits with his Kingkas group. "Hyung, how's the night?" Sehun asked Junmyeon. "Well, she's damn hot. She is the truly among es. Haha". " Wow, seems like you really had a hard last night.." But then, while eating his lunch, he couldn't threw away his viewing into the beautiful creature of God, Kyungsoo. He slowly walking through the boy and sit in front of him. He puts away Kyungsoo's earphone. "Hi dear! Here you are. I'm finding for you just now." Junmyeon smiles and winks to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can't help it but felt annoying for more. "Hello Kingkas. Could you please move away cause you're ruining my mood to eat." Kyungsoo said harshly so that the Kingkas would stay away. But, Junmyeon refused and kept staring at the lovely Kyungsoo. "Okay okay you win. I get it. You own this place and you want me to go away right. FINE!! I'll go." Kyungsoo stands and walk away from the table. But, Junmyeon grab Kyungsoo's hand and pull him near to him. "What the hell you want Kingkas?." Kyungsoo can't help it and burst out his anger to the Kingkas. "I want you." Junmyeon replied and gave the little poor boy his beautiful smiles. "You're sick." Kyungsoo pulled his hand hardly of the grab and run away very fast from the cafeteria.

 

 

[Kyungsoo P.O.V]

 

 

OMG! What the hell the Kingkas did to me.? I'm ing scared. Oh lord! What should I do now. I don't want to be his . Never ever. I'm better be careful with him from now on. I hate him even more now.

 

 

 

[Junmyeon P.O.V]

 

 

How cute is he when he's mad. I can't help it but the way his eyes looking at me with his doe eyes, its totally made my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why. But since the first kiss I had with him, I can't forget him. He always in my mind. God! Please don't say that I'm in love with him. No, maybe it just that I want to him very much maybe. Yea, that's true. I'm not in love with him ever.