love is unexpected 16

love is unexpected!

Times flew very fast. Its nearing the day of the school's anniversary which means the prom night is getting near. Every student of the school was in their way of preparing something very presentable. However Kyungsoo was feeling the otherwise . He felt like not going to the prom night.

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah.. Don't you want to go. Its your last day in the school remember." Hakyeon rubbed Kyungsoo's thigh.

 

 

 

"No. I'm not feeling so. No one would care my lose." Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

 

 

"Hey look here. I knew how people treated you like rubbish but where's the Kyungsoo I knew that were strong, and never turning back to those people. Where is he?" Hakyeon cupped Kyungsoo's face with his two hands.

 

 

 

"I-I... Well actually I don't want to see Junmyeon. I can't. I promised him I'll never ever showing up in front of him anymore. And I guess its the perfect day of us to be away. I accepted my fate already. He's no longer belongs to me not at the first place too." Kyungsoo's eyes shining.

 

 

 

"I-Im sorry. I don't know you felt so. I'm so sorry. If I know what you feel I won't ask you." Hakyeon apologized.

 

 

 

"Its okay. I'm the one who should say sorry. I always make you worry about me which is I shouldn't. Hehe but now I think I realise something." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

"What is it? Mind share with me?" Hakyeon beamed.

 

 

 

"Hmm.. After I told you about Junmyeon and me.. Now I felt a bit light. I'm more to feel relieve now. So, I guess I wanna come to the prom night. But as long as I'll be your mate." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

 

"Seriously. No joking right. Wow.. You always knew it was my pleasure right. Hehe thank you Kyungsoo-ah.. I'll be your handsome prince charming for you then.." Hakyeon hugged Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Hakyeon are outing together. They went to the mall to buy an outfit for the prom night. 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, how about this suit, does it fits me? I don't know about the color but it seems okay with me" Hakyeon asked while spinning around in front Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

"White? Hmm.. I'm okay with white. You look smart and innocent with this color. I mean you have the charming aura and it fits you well. Just take this one cause its really beautiful." I complimented.

 

 

"Thanks.. I appreciate your thought. I like this one too. Okay I'll get this one. What about you?" 

 

 

 

"I'm going to search for mine while you changing back your clothes." I smiled.

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll be in minutes. I help you to find yours." 

 

 

 

The moment Hakyeon went in the changing room, I slowly walking around the store to find the best outfit for me. I don't know about my style but I actually like to wear what I want to wear. 

 

 

 

As I'm walking around while checking the suits, suddenly my eyes caught on a perfect one. Its a black suit with a beautiful simple lace on the pocket. I grab the suit and walking to the fitting room.

 

 

 

Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes. It fits me best and I like it so much. 

 

 

 

"Soo-ah.. Are you in there?" Someone knocking while shouting my name outside.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Wait a minute." 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo opened the door.

 

 

 

"So, how do I look?" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

"Wow. You look so handsome. It fits you well." Hakyeon smiled too.

 

 

 

"Okay then I take this one." 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. Okay let's get our hair done now." Hakyeon spoke off after buying his and Kyungsoo's clothes. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

After getting their hair's done, Hakyeon suggested that both of them to grab some ice cream at their favorite cafe. 

 

 

 

"Hakyeon-ah.. I want to say that I'm truly thankful to you. You've been so nice to me this far. And not to mention you're the best friend I have after Baekhyun. I'm really glad that we are friends." Kyungsoo put on a serious face.

 

 

 

"Well me too. I wanna say that.. I'm thankful to God cause I met you. You know what, after knowing you for this while, my days really went so good. I mean you did cheer me up and that makes me wanna do the same thing." Hakyeon smiled while rubbing Kyungsoo's back hand.

 

 

"And I wanna say sorry for rejecting your love. You've been so good to me, showing me how truthful your feelings for me but I just can't love you right now. Maybe not now but I can promise that I can love you as a friend." Kyungsoo spoke out his true feelings.

 

 

 

"Great to hear that. Well I'm okay. We can't just simply ask someone to fall in love for us that fast. There always need a time to adapt a moment right. So, let the time reveal the things." Hakyeon smiled.

 

 

 

"Enough with the sentimental things, let just be a good friend and enjoy our friendship as we can." Kyungsoo cheered up the mood.

 

 

 

"Y-yea.. But what do you mean by enjoy as we can? Are you leaving?" Haekyeon rolled his brows.

 

 

"W-well.. I-I.. Huh! I guess I have to tell you the truth then." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

"Yes I'm leaving soon. I mean I'll transfer to another school. Do you still remember that I won a competition and regarding my awesome grades, I got a scholarship in my new soon to be school. I had to grab the opportunity right. It would be such a regretful things if I don't." Kyungsoo said painfully.

 

 

 

"B-but how about Junmyeon? How about our plan to get you back with him?" Hakyeon puzzled.

 

 

 

"I-I give up. I just can't do it. I really can't do it at the first place though. His words are such more sharpen than swords. His swears was a painful things to me. I can't bear my heart anymore. He insulted me and saying those bad words to me. That time I realise, that I just should give up and move on. That's the resolution." Kyungsoo's eyes smoothly letting down the tears running trough his hot cheeks.

 

 

 

"Its funny how our relationship been like. We hated each other at the first place. Then in adaptation of time, we secretly and slowly gain a pieces of loves. Until we confessed our loves with vows. But as there's a ship, there's always an obstacle. Even how big your love is, without trusty, it will break down into the broken pieces. Just same like the titanic, its a huge ship but one big ship couldn't even handle one small hard ice block. And lastly, both ship and ice sank down. Sad but hurtful." Kyungsoo breathed out.

 

 

"I knew you're in pain. Even I don't know how does it feels like, but I could help you right now is to support everything you do from now on. I'll be your back. Don't worry. Comes to think of it, the sank down of the Titanic ship and ice were made a history. A history is a memory Kyungsoo-ah. A memory couldn't be vanished as it was always a history even you had died. So, would you like to give up just like the sailor on the ship or trying to figure out something to save both of ship and the ice?"

 

 

 

"If I had to choose, I'll choose figure out something. But nothing could change a history though Hakyeo-ssi. What remains the pain, will always remains a scar. A scar will take years to cure enough. But it can be tore again isn't." Kyungsoo smirked.

 

 

 

"Okay, I totally give up. I can't change your mind though. Well only thing I can do is wishing you happy with your life next. And I hope our friendship will always be carried on as a true friendship forever." Haekyeon sipped his drinks.

 

 

 

"We will always remains as a good friend. No worries. Cause I won't leave my friends." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

"Okay, its a sentimental issues again. Why do we always talked about sentimental things? I mean like its so poetry isn't it. Haha." Both of them laughing hardly.

 

 

"Yea! Comes to think of it, your words were right. Sentimental. Huh, can we just go through a non-sentimental topic. Its my farewell though. We should be happy right." Kyungsoo grinned to ears. 

 

 

 

"We should Kyungsoo-ah. Let's just get another topic."

 

 

 

Both of them ended up laughing, smiling and keep on laughing in the cafe.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Its the day of the prom night...

 

 

 

Kyungsoo trying to tie his bow when a sudden knock from his door.

 

 

"Just come in. I'm busy a bit." Kyungsoo shouted. 

 

 

"Wow, gorgeous, you look so beautiful tonight. You almost make me so hard to move on. Haha" Hakyeon surprised by Kyungsoo's outfit today.

 

 

 

"Haha. You're ridiculous. Stop it. Well. I'm ready. Let's go." Kyungsoo smiled while taking Hakyeon's hand and walking down his house.

 

 

 

"Mom, we'll go now." Kyungsoo shouted.

 

 

 

"Have fun with your date. Don't let him down Kyungie-ah. Hehe" Mrs.Do grinned while tidied up her son's bow. 

 

 

"Okay. Let's go Hakyeon-ssi. We're ready to have a memorable day. Let's get the feels out." Both of them then get into Hakyeon's car and went to the school.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Once the charming boys arrived school, they headed to the school's hall. 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. You look great and handsome today." Hakyeon complimented him as they are walking.

 

 

 

"Hehe thank you. You too. I mean you're the most handsome than me." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

"Yeah. We complemented each other." Hakyeon beamed and grab Kyungsoo's hand tighter.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

Wow, this is so amazing. I never thought that school's prom night would be this fun. I mean I never attend one before. I used to skip the event back then. Well I guess everyone knew me that I'm a geek remember. Hehe. Speaking of the fun, I saw these two lovely cat that I rarely see them

nowadays. 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

"Yah! Long time no see." I patted Baekhyun's shoulder hardly.

 

 

Baekhyun turns around and face me.

 

 

 

"YAH!!!! It hurts babo.." Baekhyun shouted.

 

 

 

"Arasseoyo.. Hehe mian mian.. I don't know It would be that hard. Sorry again." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

"Huh! Anyway.. Long time no see Kyungie-ah..." He hugged Kyungsoo back tightly.

 

 

"Hmmm... I miss you so much kyungie-ah.. :)" baekhyun shook my body while hugging tightly.

 

 

 

"We both missing each others. Hehe.. By the way, can we get something to eat.. I'm hungry." I smiled while faster grabbing Baekhyun's hand and force him to follow me.

 

 

 

"Hmm.. The cheese melt in my mouth.. Wow, I love this cheesy sausage." Baekhyun talking with his mouth full.

 

 

"Yah! Don't talk when you're eating." I pinched his limb.

 

 

"Ouch.. You're so liking in hitting and pinching me aren't you?" Baekhyun pouted.

 

 

"Haha well its my habit since you're so stubborn and clumsy." I pinched his plump cheeks. 

 

 

"Well look at that Kyungsoo-ah. Wow, they're really a couple. Well not a good one like me and chanyeol." Baekhyun pointed up my back.

 

 

I turn around and see such a known couple. Who I always know who they are. They were Junmyeon and Yoona of course. Well I don't really care now. Am I? Huh..

 

 

 

 

[No one POV]

 

 

 

Junmyeon and Yoona was walking to the food buffet reserved there. 

 

 

"So darling, what do you like to eat? Let me get for you." Yoona pulled Junmyeon's hand gently. 

 

 

"I don't want some now. Just enjoy yourself." He said bluntly.

 

 

Yoona seems angry with Junmyeon's changed attitude. She then stomps the floor and leave her boyfriend behind.

 

 

Junmyeon was not feeling into the prom actually. Well because there is Kyungsoo attending the party too. The awkward moment will always happens when your ex is in the same roof of yours. 

 

 

 

While kyungsoo was walking to outside the hall, Hakyeon's eyes caught on that boy. He quickly follow the boy.

 

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Boring huh?" Hakyeon kills the silent between them.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed and smile.

 

 

 

"Kinda. But this is better than laying on my bed cuddling around it." He smirked.

 

 

"Well I guess the night is getting warmer here. How about we go somewhere cool and calm after this?" Hakyeon suggested.

 

 

"Hmm I don't know. I'm tired. Maybe not now." Kyungsoo drank his last sip of water.

 

 

"Okay then. Let's get inside, let's enjoy ourselves. This is a party okay. Come one let's get our body moves along with the music." Hakyeon grinned while pulling kyungsoo's hand forcing him enter the hall backm

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo enter back the hall, he could see with his two eyes that Junmyeon and Yoona was dancing romantically. The two of them was hugging each other, Moving their bodies along the lullaby. Kyungsoo gasped. He doesn't expect it would be this hurt. Slowly, his feet steps back a few steps. He turns around to avoid those couple eyes of Junmyeon.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo can't contain his hurtful feelings anymore. He wanted to cry at that particular moment but, Junmyeon's words was running around his head. About those swears and cruel statements of him make Kyungsoo realise that it was worthless to be cried of. Kyungsoo smirked before he ended up walking to the rest room.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

"Alright everyone, are you guys enjoy the night???" The emcees were pumping up those guest spirits. 

 

 

 

The hall was echoed loudly with a yes sound of them.

 

 

"So, as we waiting for the best couple of the year, that particularly is our school's tradition, without making it longer, let's cut the times." 

 

 

 

"So, a bit info about this couple okay. They are such a very cute couple I can guess. Well we actually know them well. Of course everyone can guessing them right now but I know you guys like super excited.. So, the best couple of the year belongs to....... Junmyeon and Yoona.. Congratulations guys. Please come up the stage to take your crown." 

 

 

 

Everyone applauded to the best couple. Excepts for Kyungsoo and Hakyeon. Kyungsoo was not surprise of the news. Well everyone knew who they were for the first place. Of course its Junmyeon and Yoona. Who would it be if not the so best couple right. Kyungsoo let out a big sigh as he just clap his hands motionless. 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon and Yoona just smiled happily while holding their hands tightly.

 

 

"Congratulations once again from me to Junmyeon and Yoona. What a lovely couple right. Okay, well there's one more award of the year. It is called the best friendship of the year." 

 

 

As the emcees finished their words, everyone was shocked and gasped. Then loud voices come out from their excitement.

 

 

"Woohooo calm down ya. Hehe I know I know its like a new thing but hey somehow we should do something rare and new right. So here we go.. And the best friendship of the year is, Do Kyungsoo and Cha Hakyeon. Please applause for them." 

 

 

The hall once again was hectic with applauses and cheering voices for Kyungsoo and Hakyeon. 

 

 

Kyungsoo shocked. Everyone eyes was on him. So does Hakyeon. Everyone was staring at both of them. 

 

 

"Come up the stage Kyungsoo-ssi and Hakyeon-ssi. Please receive this friendship rings. Aha, this kind of gift is special because it is a couple ring. But we names it as a friendship ring." The emcee welcomed them.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo still in puzzle face, walking up the stage with Hakyeon. Then Hakyeon gently put on the ring on Kyungsoo's finger and so does Kyungsoo done the same thing to Hakyeon.

 

 

 

Everyone is shouting and yelling cheerily.

 

 

"Okay, you may have your own words. Please have a talk." The emcee passed the microphone to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"W-well. I-I don't know what to say. But thank you for this gift. I don't know they picked us I mean yes we are friends. A good one to be exact but I knew that certain people would think we as a couple, a lovely couple like a real one but, we are actually not. I mean at first I had a thought about it but I really don't want our friendship to be ended up being a lover. My heart just can't love Hakyeon-ssi more. One thing for sure, I can actually love him for being a very kind, good and nice friend to me. I love him as a friend. And I hope this friendship will last forever. Not last longer but forever." Kyungsoo spoke out sincerely from his heart.

 

 

Hakyeon's tearful joy sprang down his cheeks.

 

 

 

"First and foremost, I would like to thank for the gift. Hehe.. All Kyungsoo said was true. We are really a good friend. We can't be more than that. There's one time I asking for more but I know that he had someone in his heart already. And I won't ever want to ruin this friendship because I knew he is the best friend I would never get anywhere. So, please pray for our friendship forever juseyo. I don't want to lose him." Hakyeon grab Kyungsoo's hand tightly.

 

 

Everyone was crying happily for their friendship. This friendship was too rare and hard to find. This kind of friendship is that everyone is looking for. All the people in the hall start to applause and smiling. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo then slowly step down the stage and make a way to his seat. Once he be seated, he could see Junmyeon's eyes was on him. He just keep doing his things without even look at those eyes staring at him. 

 

 

 

Once everything settled and the party was over, Kyungsoo went home with Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry again for the late and short update. I'm so sorry for being such a lazy and badass. I'm too busy with my exams which is two months from now. I'm super terrified okay. I need to focus on my studies right. So, please pray for my best and I wish you guys a happy reading my story. I guess till then we meet again. And of course with my story updates. Bye bye dear readers. Bbuing bbuing *doing aegyo*