Chapter 9

love is unexpected!

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

It is night. I couldn't sleep. I've been thinking of the way how to unite Hakyeon and Jaehwan together. I sit on my study desk and switch on my laptop. Hmm, what if I just try searching the internet you know, to get some hint. While I'm searching for it, my phones beep. 

 

 

"Eo! Who it might be?"

 

 

I quickly jump on my bed and reaching my phone. 

 

 

 

To : Kyungsoo

From : Junmyeon. 

 

 

Annyeong Kyungie baby. What are you doing now? :-)

 

 

 

 

[No one POV] 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just smiled after reading the text from Junmyeon. He quickly send him back a text.

 

 

 

To : Junmyeon

From : Kyungsoo

 

 

Annyeong XD. I'm doing nothing. Just surfing on something. What are you doing right now? :)

 

 

 

To : Kyungsoo

From : Junmyeon.

 

 

XD I'm missing you right now. I wish I can go to your house and cuddle in your bed with you. T~T. But... I know there will be one day. :)

 

 

 

To : Junmyeon

From : Kyungsoo

 

 

I hope so. I wish the same like you. But let's pray for it. Let's pray that one day there will be me and you with a beautiful family. XB.

 

 

 

To : Kyungsoo

From : Junmyeon.

 

 

Well. Let's pray together. You really made my day Kyungie-ah. I guess I can sleep tight now. Good night my love. :) don't sleep very late. Its not good for you. Annyeong~ *kiss 10000* I LOVE YOU

 

 

 

To : Junmyeon

From : Kyungsoo

 

 

*blush* hehe.. Good night too my heart... *kiss 10000* LOVE YOU TOO.

 

 

 

 ••••••

 

 

 

Kyungsoo blushed. He then get up from his bed and shut down his laptop. He then jump on his bed and sleep. 

 

 

 

••••••

 

 

 

The next day, everyone went to the school's like usual. Kyungsoo's wait for Junmyeon at the roof top as usual. But there's no Junmyeon. Kyungsoo still wait for him. Times showing that Kyungsoo had waited for Junmyeon for about half an hour ago. 

 

 

"Huh, where is Junmyeon-ssi? Why isn't he arrived yet?" Kyungsoo mumbled. Then his phone beeped.

 

 

 

To : Kyungsoo

From : Junmyeon

 

 

I'm sorry baby, I'll come late. Don't wait for me. :) mianhae! Love you. <3

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's smiled. Well, at least Junmyeon left him a message right. Kyungsoo walks to his class. On his way, he's thinking about how to make Jaehwan-ssi fall in love with Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

••••••

 

 

 

In class, everyone take theirs seat. Baekhyun sits beside Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Yah. Kyungsoo-ah, wanna go grab ice cream after school?" Baekhyun whispered to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Hmm, that sounds great." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"So, let's get the ice cream after school." Baehyun smiled as he hugged his friends tightly.

 

 

"Y-yah Baehyun-ah, i-i can't breath!" Kyungsoo tried to push baekhyun away.

 

 

"Hehe mian mian. It just I miss my best friend so much." Baekhyun grinned.

 

 

"Baekhyun-ah, how come you and Chanyeol becomes one? I mean the way you and him find out that you guys love each other. The way you fall for him and Chanyeol fall for you?" Kyungsoo asked excitedly. 

 

 

"Omo~ our Kyungie baby have fall in love. Aww that's a good news." Baekhyun smiled while ruffle Kyungsoo's hair. 

 

 

"A-anieyo~ it just I need to help someone. So I just want to get the idea." Kyungsoo replied. 

 

 

"Well, let's talk about it at the cafe while eating ice cream. Because you know, its school time." Baekhyun laughed. 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled. He thinks he might get the idea about to pair up Hakyeon with Jaehwan. 

 

 

 

 

•••••

 

 

 

Lunch time, Kyungsoo went to the library to find Hakyeon. He searching rack by rack of the books there and luckily he tends to find him. 

 

 

"Hello Hakyeon-ah. May I join you?" Kyungsoo asked politely and slowly-to not say louder.

 

 

"Yes, come, have a sit." Hakyeon smiled.

 

 

"Well I just wanna ask something. Do you mind join me and my friends to the ice cream cafe not so far from this school's later?" Kyungsoo spoke excitedly.

 

 

"Is it okay if I go along with you guys. I don't want to interrupt your friends." Hakyeon 

 

 

"No. You're not. They're friendly once you get to know them." Kyungsoo convinced Hakyeon.

 

 

"Well if you said so, I'll come." Hakyeon said shyly.

 

 

"Wow, that's great.. Yeay.. I'm gonna have more friends." Kyungsoo smiled happily.

 

 

 

After inviting Hakyeon, Kyungsoo faster walk to the school cafeteria-catching his friends. Kyungsoo sits in front of Baekyeol couple.

 

 

"Let's eat." Kyungsoo said excitedly. Kyungsoo start dig in his food.

 

 

"Yah! Eat gently may you" Baekhyun adviced Kyungsoo who eats like a crazy dog.

 

 

"Hehe. Sorry." Kyungsoo grinned with his mouth full of food. 

 

While Kyungsoo scooping his soup. There's Baekhyun pointed to someone.

 

 

"Wow look at them. They're the kingkas and the queenkas." Baekhyun shook his head. 

 

 

Kyungsoo turns his head looking at the school's popular group. And he's so surprised to find out that the group are, Junmyeon, Kris, Sehun and Jongin. And the queenkas are Yoona, krystal, jessica, and amber. ( I wonder who is amber's man? Lol kidding. Don't kill me.) Yoona sits beside Junmyeon, amber sits beside kris, kai sits beside krystal and jessica sits beside sehun. Junmyeon seems doesn't fit with that situation but he had too. Yoona starts to hug Junmyeon's arm and kiss on Junmyeon's cheeks and later it comes to Junmyeon lipas. Junmyeon blush and seems to like it. Kyungsoo's a bit shaky as his eyes start to watery but he can't cry in front of his friends, what would they think. 

 

"Kyungie-ah.. Why your eyes red and watery?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo in concern.

 

 

"Well nothing, it is because of this soup. Its too spicy and I just can't bear my eyes. Sorry guys, I need to go to the washroom first." Kyungsoo stand up and wanted to make a move. But suddenly his eyes and Junmyeon's eyes meet. Kyungsoo's can't bear it anymore and let all his pain and tears out.

 

 

"Oh my gosh! This soup is killing my eyes. I need to go guys." Kyungsoo walk away from the cafeteria while rubbing his eyes. Well Kyungsoo does go somewhere. This time, it is not a rooftop cause he knew that Junmyeon will find him. For this time, he just need to be alone. Alone and away from everyone. He went to somewhere beneath the imagination. Somewhere's calm and passive. He went to the hidden school's garden, which is there's no one knows where it is. Because the garden is hidden behind a big bushes and trees. Kyungsoo rest on a bench there. He cups his face and cry while facing the ground. And there's someone's tapped on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Good afternoon young boy. Why are you crying?" The man asked Kyungsoo politely as he sits down besides Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Shhhhh! Its okay, just cry. Let it all out. Let the pain wash away." The man rubbed Kyungsoo's back as he keeps on coaxing the crying boy. 

 

 

Kyungsoo cry even harder this time. He don't care whoever this man, he just want to express all his feelings out. The man pulled Kyungsoo's head and rest on his chest. 

 

 

 

"You know what boy. Who says man cannot cry. We do need cry. If not, there will be no pain in this world. If not, there will be no understanding of pain and love. The way we cry doesn't mean we are weak. But instead, it courages us to be toughed in the future." The man words really catch Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo stops crying. He faces the man.

 

 

"Ahjushi. Thanks a lot. Thanks for lending me your ears and chest; listening me crying." Kyungsoo's wipe off his tears. 

 

 

"Well, sometimes everyone's who is crying needs some company. So, I'm glad to help you with that. So..how's your feeling?" That Ahjusi asked Kyungsoo with smiled.

 

 

"I feel great. A bit better now. I wonder. I've never seen you before. And this garden are super beautiful." Kyungsoo replied with bright smile. He then look at his surrounding where found many beautiful and colorful flowers.  

 

 

"Great to hear that boy. Well it is. This garden is way too pretty. The air is so fresh and calm. Speaking of freshness, come, follow me." The Ahjusi grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him to stand up. 

 

 

"Where do we go?" Kyungsoo asked with full of question marks. 

 

 

"Come on, just follow me. You will see more than this. Follow me, I'll show you." The Ahjushi starts to walk and heading somewhere. Kyungsoo's just follow along. 

 

 

Along the way, Kyungsoo was too amazed with the more beautiful scenery and view. With full of flowers and butterflies. 

 

 

"Ahjusi, may I ask you something?" Kyungsoo asked the ahjusi. 

 

 

"Just spoke it out boy." The ahjusi smirked. 

 

 

"What's your name? Is this amazing garden belongs to you?" Kyungsoo asked while sniffing the aromatic flowers. 

 

 

"Well I forgot to tell you. My name is Lee dong wook. You can call me Mr.Lee. And this beautiful garden is mine." The ahjusi replied.

 

 

"Wow, how old are you. You must be a rich person. And that's why you can build a beautiful garden like this." Kyungsoo's grinned.

 

 

"I'm 26. Well I'm not that super rich. Its my father who is the rich one but this beautiful garden is mine. I build it with my own money with someone. Someone who is really special to me once." Kyungsoo look at Mr.Lee. His tone is a bit shaky and sad. Kyungsoo don't dare to asked more.

 

 

"I hope that one day I can build a beautiful garden like yours with my love one." Kyungsoo's gave Mr.Lee a huge smile. 

 

 

"Thats good idea. Okay, we've arrived. Come on, come in. I'll prepare a cold chocolate drinks and some cakes." Mr.Lee enters such a beautiful house. The house seems so wonderful. Kyungsoo followed him.

 

 

"Wow, daebak! Is this your house? Its too great.. There's no word to describe your house either than wonderful." Kyungsoo keep on admiring the house. When he reaches the kitchen, he sits on a chair there as he was pleased by Mr.Lee. Mr.Lee served him a plate of chocolate cake and a glass of cold chocolate drink. 

 

 

"Please, enjoy yourself." Mr.Lee pleased me and sits in front of me. 

 

"Thank you Mr.Lee." Kyungsoo said as he eats the cake.

 

 

"How old are you kids?"Mr.Lee asked while sipping on his drink.

 

 

"I'm 17 this year. Waeyo?" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"Oh nothing. Just curious. You look so cute."Mr.Lee pour more drinks in Kyungsoo's glass. 

 

 

"Thanks. I heard that a lot. Omg. It looks like my lunch hour has just finished half and hour ago. I should go. Thank you for the food and for the time Mr.Lee." Kyungsoo stand and bowed towards Mr.Lee. 

 

 

"Yeah. Anytime you're free. Just come here. I'm always free. And we can continue our life's story." Mr.Lee stand and shook Kyungsoo's hand. 

 

 

"Can I?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

"Of course you can. You can come visits my garden anytime." Mr.Lee smiled happily.

 

 

"I will. Okay, until we meet again sir. Annyeong~" Kyungsoo bowed again and went towards the door and run faster to his school. 

 

 

 

                                ~••~

 

 

 

Kyungsoo knows that he's too late to enter his class. But he braves himself to enter though. He slides the door.

 

 

"I'm sorry sir. I know I'm late." Kyungsoo bowed to Mr.Park.

 

 

"Well Kyungsoo, you're are extremely late. Where did you go?" Mr.Park scolded Kyungsoo.

 

 

"I'm sorry sir. I've went somewhere and slept. I'm so sorry. I'll accept your punishment." Kyungsoo keep his head down as he scared to face the angry teacher.

 

 

"Just...sit at your place and next time, don't ever did that again. You got what I meant Kyungsoo-ssi?" Mr.Park cupped Kyungsoo's face and lift it up to face him. 

 

 

"I-I get it sir. Thank you sir" Kyungsoo bowed once again and went to his seat. 

 

 

Junmyeon who saw the argument just keep on staring at Kyungsoo. He knows that he needs to explain about the lunch hour just now. And he would. Yoona-ssi. Who seen Junmyeon who never kept away her eyes staring at Junmyeon, did noticed the stares of Junmyeon to Kyungsoo. Deep inside her, she knows that it is not a hateful stare but aside of it. 

 

 

 

 

                                    ~(•«»•)~

 

 

Schools bell ringing.

 

 

"Okay class dismissed."Mr.Park said almost shout. 

 

 

Everyone went out of the class except for Kyungsoo, Junmyeon , Yoona, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Yah! Where did you go?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo who is busy putting his things on his beg. 

 

 

"You know, toilet. The food is too spicy so I had to get rid my waste for so long." Kyungsoo lied to Baekhyun.  

 

 

"Seriously. Don't lie to me Kyungsoo-ah. We've search for you in each of the toilet room but nil. There's no you in there. So you better tell me where were you?" Baekhyun hit Kyungsoo's hand a bit harder.

 

 

 

"Yah! It hurts. Okay, okay I'll tell you. But let's talk about it at the ice cream shop okay. Chill." Kyungsoo smiled and pinched Baekhyun's cheeks.

 

 

"Yah! Only me can do that okay." Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo's hand away from Baekhyun's cheeks.

 

 

"Omo~ so cute of you." Kyungsoo blinked his eyes and make an aegyo face.

 

 

But as the happy Kyungsoo with his friends, Kyungsoo heard the conversation between Yoona-ssi and Junmyeon. 

 

 

"Omo~ let's go. Let's have a date." Yoona pulled Junmyeon's hand and walked away. 

 

 

Junmyeon stares at Kyungsoo and so does Kyungsoo. The two eyes of them met. Junmyeon can see the watery eyes of Kyungsoo. But Yoona had pulled him hard. He had to walk away with Yoona.

 

 

 

"Euww. What a show off." Baekhyun swore.

 

 

"Yah ppalli let's go." Baekhyun starts to walk with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo walks behind them quietly.

 

 

 

 

Ice cream shop...

 

 

Kyungsoo and his friends sit as a group on a set table. And this time, there's Hakyeon's coming along. 

 

 

"Yah! You better tell me what happened actually. Where were you missing after school's lunch?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo as he patted hardly on Kyungsoo's arm. 

 

"Somewhere fun and beautiful. But I just really can't tell you right now. Its my top secret okay." Kyungsoo smirked.

 

"Haish! You're so secretive lately." Baekhyun said with an offend tone.

 

"Aigooo~.. Yah! I'm not. I just can't right now. But someday I will tell you all my secrets. Don't be mad with me please baekike-ah.. Kkaeb soong..." Kyungsoo doing an aegyo face which is baekhyun's weakness.

 

 

"Okay.. Stop with that face. You just know my weakness. I wanna squeeze your squishy face you know.." Baekhyun smiled back.

 

 

"Hehe that's my baekkie.. I love you.." Kyungsoo said while hugging Baekhyun tightly.

 

 

"I love you too..." Baekhyun's said back.

 

"Yah! Don't you love me?" Chanyeol suddenly asked Baekhyun.

 

 

"Of course I do. I love you more." Baekhyun replied back while pecked on Chanyeol's lips.

 

Chanyeol face become red.

 

"I love you even more.." Chanyeol said as he pecked back Baekhyun's lips.

 

 

"No no no.. I'm the one who loves you more.." Baekhyun said again while pecking on Chanyeol's lips.

 

"Yah! Stop the lovey dovey moment will you?" Kyungsoo said with a straight tone. 

 

 

"Haish! Someone's being jealousss~." Teased Baekhyun to Kyungsoo.

 

 

Kyungsoo just smiled while looking at the lovely couple. They are just too cute. Their relationship looks more better than his. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi. I think I need to go right now. I've got something to do. Mian." Hakyeon said to Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Oh alright. Go on. Be safe okay. If you got anything on your mind.. Just call me. I'm always free for you." Kyungsoo just smiled to the bowing Hakyeon. Hakyeon then left the group behind. 

 

 

Kyungsoo indeed still waiting for Junmyeon to at least text him about the matter. But still no answer from him.                                  

                                 ~(^o^")~