chapter 15

love is unexpected!

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

My days went so bad. I've been through really bad days. Everything was like off. I can't even smile anymore, no I don't felt to. I wish Junmyeon's can open his heart to listen for my explanation. 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

In school...

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walking slowly to his classroom. He's carrying along his books which is pat on his chest. After he's done placing those books on his desk, he let out a sigh. He takes a seat gently. 

 

 

 

Junmyeon in other way was walking with his girlfriend Yoona, with Yoona's clinging on his arm. When both of them enter the class, the class went very loud.

 

 

"Wohoo.. Look at them. A very adorable couple." Someone shouted.

 

 

"Yeah.. Omo.. Junmyeon oppa so cool. Yoona-ssi also look pretty." A girl yelled.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo can't do anything. He's looking other way than the couple. Indeed inside his heart, only God knows what is actual happening. But like he could express all the feelings right that moment. 

 

 

 

When the teacher entered, the class went on silent. A very silent like no one could hear someone's breathing in and out. 

 

 

 

"Okay class. I want you to know that our exam is just around the corner. So, please revise all the topics I've taught you and please study again all the topics you're not sure can do." Mr.Park said.

 

 

 

Everyone went on like whispering silently. 

 

 

Kyungsoo just put on a lame face. He stares Junmyeon. He breaths out. 

 

 

 

Suddenly Mr.Park is shouting for Kyungsoo's name. 

 

 

 

"Yes sir. May I help you?" Kyungsoo politely asked.

 

 

"No. It just I need to tell you something. Please have free time to meet me at my office after school." Mr.Park said clearly.

 

 

 

"Okay. That's all?" 

 

 

"Yea that's all for now. You may sit back." 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly walking to his seat when he suddenly fell down. His feet was tripping by someone. And it was the ing boy Kris.  

 

 

Everyone was laughing very heartlessly. Kyungsoo gets up and dust off his shirt. 

 

 

"Everyone shut your ing mouth up.... Kris. If you once again did that again. I'm swear you're gonna clean all the toilets including teachers toilets too. Aha.. Or should I hire you as a new cleaner of this school" Mr.Park shouted angrily. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir. I won't do that ever again." Kris swore with his hand up.

 

 

 

"You promised. Don't break your promise if you want to live long." Mr.Park smirked while walking to Kyungsoo's seat.

 

 

 

"Are you okay Kyungsoo-ah?" Mr.Park asked.

 

 

 

"I'm okay sir." Kyungsoo answered.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sits back on his chair.

 

 

Kris gives Kyungsoo a very angry glance. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

School's cafeteria...

 

 

 

Junmyeon's eating with his friends at their favorite spot. Kyungsoo noticed Junmyeon. He wanted to come near Junmyeon to say sorry. But like he dares to do. So he called of his intention. He quietly sit in his usual spot. A hide spot which no one could barely see. 

 

 

 

While he's eating suddenly Kris grabs his shirt collar and pulled him up.

 

 

 

"Yah.. You're bastards ing dare to humiliate me huh. You're so responsible for Mr.Park humiliating me in front of whole class.. I repeat, WHOLE CLASS. You're peace of you don't belong here. Go away ." Kris shouted as he hit Kyungsoo on his chest accurately.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's groaned in pain. 

 

 

Kris pushed him down on the floor. 

 

 

 

"I-im sorry. I wasn't intend to do. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo stutteredly apologize.

 

 

 

"Haha.. Go to hell with your apology. I'm ing don't care." Kris yelled and spitted on Kyungsoo's face.

 

 

Kris evilly kicking Kyungsoo's body. He kicks while smiling evilly and swearing on Kyungsoo.

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes starts to watery. He then suddenly caught a group was standing there. But his vision wasn't clear. But he still can hear in a good way.

 

 

 

"Ohh Junmyeon-ah. Look at this crying. Haha he's sure is a dumb boy ever." Kris talked to Junmyeon.

 

 

 

"Yeah he is." Junmyeon just laughed a bit and went off.

 

 

Kyungsoo still can hear whatever Jummyeon's said just now.

 

 

 

"J-Junmyeon..." Kyungsoo mumbled silently.

 

 

 

Before Junmyeon could continue walking, he hears Kyungsoo's mumbled. 

 

 

 

"J-Junmyeon... H-hhhelp.." 

 

 

 

He turns to face Kyungsoo. He can see Kyungsoo's nose was bleeding. 

 

 

 

"Yah. He's bleeding. Stop it. Just let him go. Teacher would be here soon." Junmyeon's grabbed Kris hand.

 

 

Kris smirked.

 

 

"Haha. Now I'm so pleasure to see this dumb been kicked off by me. I'm more satisfy now. Let's go." Kris spitted on Kyungsoo's body for the last time. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo moaned in pain. His visions went blurred when suddenly it went black. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo black out.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo slowly open his eyes, the first thing he saw is a white ceiling room with a slow motion fan's rotating. He then caught on a very familiar face of someone. 

 

 

 

"S-Sir." Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

 

 

"Yes Kyungsoo. You're awake." Mr.Park smiled. 

 

 

"W-where am I?" Kyungsoo asked while trying to get his body up.

 

 

 

 

"Don't move Kyungsoo-ah. You need to rest. You're injured pretty bad. Rest yourself" Mr.Park helped Kyungsoo to lay down on bed.

 

 

 

"I'm okay sir. I don't want to miss my class." 

 

 

 

"No Kyungsoo-ah. Just rest. You're given the permission. So rest yourself."Mr.Park smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Okay sir." Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 

 

"Well Kyungsoo-ah. May I know who's the deal behind this. I mean who did this to you. Let me get them punished for what they done." Mr.Park asked with a serious face.

 

 

 

"Well I don't know who did this to me. I don't get the chance to see him. And I vant even memorized their voices cause I can't hear it well too. So I'm okay with it. As long as I'm still breathing and can move like everyone." Kyungsoo beamed.

 

 

 

"You know what Kyungsoo. Why I adore you so much than others. Its because you're so kind. Your so nice and polite. You're like an angel. You even smiled when you're been bullied or in any trouble. Well actually I know that you lied to me. I knew who did that to you. I saw Kris and his friends walked away leaving you. And you still don't want to tell me the truth. You're such a wonderful boy." Mr.Park smiled to ear.

 

 

"I-I just being a human being. I was being me. I don't want to hurt others. If there's me to hurt, then I take it willingly." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

Mr.Park suddenly moves near Kyungsoo and gives the boy a big warm hug.

 

 

 

 

"Aha, before that cute boy, do you know that the thing I want to have a word with you is that you're accepted for a scholarship. This school willingly gives you a very high pay of scholarship. And its a very precious and its well-known in our country. I'm sure you like it." Mr.poark smiled

 

 

 

"Hmm, but sir.. Can I have a think about it first. I love this school too. But this opportunity also won't come twice. But please give me some time to think."

 

 

 

"Okay. I give you three days. Cause its open for you a week after now." Mr.Park beamed.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo went back home after been drove by Mr.Park. 

 

 

 

He went upstairs to his room when suddenly his phone's ringing for a call to answer. 

 

 

 

"Hello." Kyungsoo greeted. 

 

 

 

"Hello Kyungsoo-ah. C-can we meet?"

 

 

 

"Y-yea.. Where?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

 

"What about near your neighborhood park. We meet there. I need to talk to you." 

 

 

 

"O-okay. I'll meet you there." Kyungsoo ended the call.

 

 

 

He went to his room quickly to change his outfit before going out to the nearby park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly approach the bench and sit while waiting for the one.

 

 

 

"Hi! am I taking longer time?" She asked.

 

 

 

"No. Come have a sit." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"Thank you. O-oh here's your drink. I bought for us in the middle of me coming here." The girl passed Kyungsoo the drink.

 

 

 

"Thank you. Just the right time for me cause I'm pretty thirsty right now." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

 

"Well, Thanks again for meeting me Kyungsoo-ah. I actually want to say sorry for Kris behavior to you. I mean he's bullying you in such a worse way. I knew that your beaten up again today and it was worse ever." Amber lowered her head down.

 

 

 

"Its okay Amber-ssi. You did nothing wrong. It was not your fault it was his fault. You no need to sorry and feeling bad about it." Kyungsoo said with a smooth tone.

 

 

"B-but he's my friend. My boyfriend to be exact. I don't want to see he's doing bad things anymore. I really want him to change. B-but he's so under control and stupid and selfish." Amber covered her face with her palms.

 

 

"Hey sweety.. You know what, you're the strongest and the kindest girl I've ever met. I mean a girl which was turned to be my friend. You're kind to me and almost everybody. You cheer your friends up and be with them through thick and thin. I'm proud of you." Kyungsoo placed his hand on Amber shoulder. 

 

 

Amber look up facing Kyungsoo and smiled.

 

 

 

"Really? I-I don't know that you think so. I always thought I'm a bully too as I'm friend with them." Amber sighed.

 

 

"Yes of course you are. You're not a bully. Hmm what about you think like this. Do you why you're destined with Kris? If you think it back again, you would realize that actually there's a reason why you love him and were destined to be with him. Well even you guys not marry yet. God knows that you can change him. God knows that you can guide him that you can support him in everything he does. That's why you fall for him. God wants you to correct him. So, don't give up. Try your best to make him understand you better." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

Amber seems lost with her words.

 

 

 

"W-wow, you're just... So... So amazing Kyungsoo-ah. You sure know how to cheer people up when they're in not a good term. I really like your attitude. Sometimes I wish you're my boyfriend hehe. But I know that Junmyeon is your destiny. Your love and only love. And because of that I willingly help you to get your Junmyeon back" Amber beamed.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo beamed too.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you. I really hope that my relationship with him will be like what we used to be" Kyungsoo drank his last sip of water.

 

 

 

 

"Yea I hope too. Come on let's give each other a warm hug." Amber said while hugging Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"O-ouch.." Kyungsoo groaned.

 

 

 

"Hehe sorry.. I forgot you're still injured. Sorry kyungsoo-ah."

 

 

 

"Hehe its okay. No big deal."

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled in his room lonely. He felt a little bit relieve as there's one who wants to friend with him. And that friendship is about to bloom. He hopes that Amber would help him to convince Junmyeon. He wants to be back with Junmyeon so badly. Cuddling on Junmyeon's arm, sniffing Junmyeon's scent and kissing Junmyeon's red lips. He wants it to be his back.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly reaching his phone on the table and dial someone's number. 

 

 

 

"Hello, Mr.Lee are you busy tomorrow?" 

 

 

 

"Well I'm a bit busy in the morning but evening I'm free." 

 

 

"Okay, can I come to your house? I kinda miss your beauty garden and tea." 

 

 

"Of course kid. You can come. It always open for you." 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Can I bring along my Hyung. Well because he needs to fetch me home and I think why not we have him to join us right?" 

 

 

 

"Y-yea you can. The more the merrier. Hehe" 

 

 

 

"Okay Mr.Lee. I need to go now. So, till tomorrow. Good night Mr.Lee. Have a good dream"

 

 

 

"Okay good night. You too kid."

 

 

 

Kyungsoo ended the call.

 

 

 

Even Kyungsoo was in a bad term with Junmyeon, and he quite depress about that but he needs to make somebody else happy. For him he wants to make Mr.Lee and his brother happy. He's actually have a plan where to unite both of them together. And he sure need to excel it out. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

In school, as usual Kyungsoo will do his routine as always. 

 

 

 

But this time, he got a sticky note on his table. 

 

 

 

Note : meet me at the roof top alone. Please alone 

 

 

Kyungsoo at first doubting bout that mystery note. Well it can be from someone dangerous and someone that he's longing for a long time, Junmyeon. 

 

 

 

He wrapped the note while making his move at the meeting place.

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked as he arrived and slowly approaching a girl.

 

 

 

The girl turn to face Kyungsoo and smirked.

 

 

 

"So you're coming though. Haha.. I won't doubt such a geek like you to come." Yoona smirked like a devil.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smirked too.

 

 

"So, its you. I had no idea that you would wanted me to come meet you. I thought about how I should meet you like if I willing too though. So, just get to the point" Kyungsoo sighed while throw away his look from Yoona face.

 

 

"Haha I'm surprised. How snobbish a geek like you can be sometimes huh. Well let's just straight to the main. Listen carefully geek, I want you to get off from Junmyeon. In other words, leave him away. I don't want to see you trying to get near him if you dare to come near him, you're in hell. Don't dare to dare me geek. You don't know the real me." Yoona spoke harshly.

 

 

 

"Why do I have to be scared of your lame warning. You no one to me. Like I give a about it." Kyungsoo replied back.

 

 

"If you dare, try me out Kyungsoo-ssi. Don't say that I don't warn you enough. We'll see how you play the games. Happy hunger games geek." Yoona smirked and walked away leaving the roof top.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just stared at the witch as she's walking away. 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

As Kyungsoo's walking to his class, he saw Junmyeon's walking alone his opposite. He grabs Junmyeon hand to make him stop. Junmyeon stopped and faced Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"What? Aren't you tired of chasing me? I don't want to see you. Don't you get it. I feel sick to see your face. Just stay away from me." Junmyeon raged.

 

 

 

"I-I want to talk with you. Please. Well I promise this is the last time I talk to you please listen to me." Kyungsoo begged.

 

 

 

Junmyeon sighed.

 

 

 

"Faster make it fast. I'm sick of hearing your voice, and seeing your ugly face. My friends were right. You look ugly with the round glasses." Junmyeon smirked. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was hurt with Junmyeon's harsh words.

 

 

 

"I-I.. Can I do something to make you happy again? I'm willing to do anything you wish me for to make you happy. Because I love you." Kyungsoo spoke clearly.

 

 

 

"Huh. Love me? Forget it. You can throw away your love. I don't need it. And besides, my love for you is all faded and I've thrown it away from my heart. And now there's only hate for you in my heart. So, don't get me feeling sick anymore. Aha, if you really willingly to do a favor for me, there's one thing for sure I want you to do. Please.... Be gone from my life. I don't love you. If I do, I'm the craziest and stupidest person to fall back for you." Junmyeon said almost shouted with a harsh tone. Luckily the hall was a bit quiet as there none student there.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo eyes slowly starts to watery. His eyes eventually sprang down the tears of pain. It slowly wash his hot cheeks. He then breath out loudly.

 

 

 

"O-okay. If you said so. As your wish, I'll grant that wish for you. And I'm Do Kyungsoo willingly will forget you and be gone from your life. And I promise to you Junmyeon-ssi, that single breath of my life, I will never ever show up to you again. If I do, I promise to be dead in front of you. And again I promise to throw away this feelings as I can and to promise also that I'll never ever fall in love with you back. I'm sorry for everything Junmyeon-ssi. Thank you for your love and not to mention your times. I'll clean those memories and I wish you happy with your life." Kyungsoo spoke bravely.

 

 

 

"G-great. That's great. Haha that's what I want. And I wish you happy with your life too. And not to mention that I'll happy with Yoona-ssi now. Just pray that both of us happy okay." Kyungsoo smiled. His eyes seems watery.

 

 

 

"But give me few days. I'll be gone from your life." Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

"I don't care as long as you don't interrupt me, and my friends. I don't give a about you anymore. So I guess this is the end. So, goodbye Kyungsoo-ssi. Let's not even meet in the next life." Junmyeon said harshly before he walked away leaving Kyungsoo standing alone at the hall. 

 

 

 

"As you wish, I'll be gone from your life. I'm sorry for ending this relationship Junmyeonnie. Even If I love you.. Your words had killed me. I'm afraid I'm dead before you realise your wrongs." Kyungsoo whispered to himself as he's watching Junmyeon's walking away. 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

After that, Kyungsoo went to see Mr.Park to discuss about the scholarship.

 

 

 

"Sir, I'm willingly to transfer and accept the scholarship." Kyungsoo said bravely.

 

 

"Oh God Kyungsoo. That's great. I love to hear that from you. I know that you're not going to disappoint yourself." Mr.Park smiled.

 

 

 

"I know and I'm going to grab this opportunity. Thank you once again sir. Aha, before I'm leaving this school, may I ask you to do me a favor." 

 

 

 

"Yes sure. I'll do anything to you hehe." Mr.Park smiled.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Two days past and Kyungsoo had been through the day without even glancing at Junmyeon. So did Junmyeon. In class, Kyungsoo doesn't even cared to stare at Junmyeon. He's also avoiding from the guy. Lunch time, he ate along with his friends ignoring all the things happened around him. He only focused on reading books and eating. 

 

 

 

Junmyeon noticed the sudden changed from Kyungsoo. He didn't expect that big changed from Kyungsoo but its better for both of them right. Better for both to living in their own life.

 

 

 

Whenever Junmyeon walked past Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo doesn't even glanced or trying to beg Junmyeon. The thing the cute kid did was doing his thing and walking with a dead soul.

 

 

 

*

 

 

After school, as usual Kyungsoo will always go to Mr.Lee house. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong Mr.Lee. Can I come in." Kyungsoo greeted.

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Come in. Where's your Hyung?" Mr.Lee asked while looking around the street. 

 

 

 

"Haha.. Already miss him huh Mr.Lee. Hehe he's at the car park. He'll be here for a second." 

 

 

 

"K-kinda.. Okay, come in. Let's get your things in." Mr.Lee cheeks reddened.

 

 

 

"Hi! Am I late?" Jaejin came and surprised the boys.

 

 

"N-no you're not." Mr.Lee smiled while lowering his head.

 

 

"Hehe. Hyung-ah.. Don't make us die with you coming and surprising us. Look at how red Mr.Lee's cheeks are now." Kyungsoo's laughed.

 

 

 

"Hehe.. S-sorry dongwook-ssi. I-I just thought you like surprises." Jaejin apologized.

 

 

 

"Hehe.. Its okay. I-I like it. Hmm... Come in. Let's have an evening tea." Mr.Lee pleased the two boys.

 

 

 

The boys entered the house.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

I'm so happy to see my brother and Mr.Lee can get along very well. I always pray that my Mr.Lee and my brother are actually dating but I don't know their true feelings. And I hope if that true, I hope their relationship is better than me. I know mine is worse.. But I don't know I don't want to care about it anymore. Let just me to feel and bear the pain. I willingly accept the fate. 

 

 

 

Am I happy right now? I don't know What's more to say. I don't even know how to feel happy now. Luckily I'm good at fake it. So people won't trying to make me happy. 

 

 

 

Am I hurt then? Yes I'm totally hurt. Who doesn't right. If there's a cure of this pain, I would desperately buy the medicine. I don't care how much it costs me. I just wanted to ease these bad, gloomy feelings inside me. But unlucky me there's none. Least I can do is crying lonely during nights while pumping my chest. That's the least I can do. And I'm ing hate life now. 

 

 

 

 

*