Chapter 19

love is unexpected!

The next morning, as promised, Kyungsoo woke up early. He doesn't expected to get to work this soon. But he thinks its a starter of achieving his dreams. He puts on a nice attire that suits his job, sprays a nice cologne and ready himself for work. He looks up at the mirror.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Is this what you're looking for? Don't you remember how he broke your heart. He called you , , don't you remember that? You don't deserve him. He don't deserve you too. So don't give him a chance and this is just a professional business. You won't ever fall for him again." Kyungsoo talking to himself upon the mirror. He needs to remember himself about his status with Junmyeon. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo as usual taking the bus to be at his office. He doesn't have license so he cannot drive to work. His brother is busy too so, he ended up going to work by public transport. 

 

 

 

Once he steps his feet on the front building again, he let out a big sigh and frown. 

 

 

 

"Okay, so this is it. I've to be professional and just focus on my work here." Kyungsoo cheer himself up.

 

 

He then enters the building and walking straight to the elevator. 

 

 

"Oh dear its you again Kyungsoo-ah." A greeting from someone makes Kyungsoo jumped off against the voice. 

 

 

 

"E-eo! You? Hyunsik-ssi. Oh yeah nice to meet you again."

 

 

"Nice to meet you again. Do you perhaps get the job here?" Hyunsik asked while smiling widely. 

 

 

"Yeah I just did. Somehow a long story. But its okay. Oh do you perhaps know where the COO room is? I'm officially his assistant from now on." Kyungsoo spoke formally. 

 

 

 

"Wow. I thought you're applying for another kind of job accountant am I right?" 

 

 

 

"Yea but its a long story. I can't explain to you. I just accepted the fate I was offered the personal assistant job. Its hard to get job somewhere recently." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

 

"Oh okay. Here let me guide you there." Hyunsik grinned.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Once arriving the front door, Kyungsoo thanked Hyunsik. He bid a goodbye to the boy before knocking the door. He then slowly opens the door and enters the room. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim." Kyungsoo bowed to Junmyeon.

 

 

Junmyeon seems so surprised

 

 

"Annyeong Kyungie-ah. Come have a sit." Junmyeon quickly grab Kyungsoo's hands and guide him to sit on the chair. 

 

 

"So, where is my place sir?" Kyungsoo spoke blankly.

 

 

Junmyeon just smiled to the very formal Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Kyungie-ah, you know you don't have to use formal tone with me. Just use the tone that we used to use once we were dating." Junmyeon chin up Kyungsoo's head.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo immediately brush away his face.

 

 

"I'm sorry to say this sir. But if you're doing this just to play with me, I'm sorry you just wasting my time. I'm doing this job for only 3 months remember. So, please act like a responsible person." Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes.

 

 

Junmyeon seems not to hurt by Kyungsoo's words as he just chuckled while pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

 

"Alright baby. Anything for you. Okay. As you wish. There. Do you see the complete set of table there. The one across my table. That would be your place." Junmyeon face is so near with Kyungsoo's. Their head is just in between each other.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo could feels the hot burning up his face. But he needs to control his feelings and emotions.

 

 

 

"Alright. I'll be doing my job now. So, anything sir just call me." Kyungsoo bowed and walked toward his own place.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

While Kyungsoo's concentrating on his task over the screen of computer, he is slightly feelings uncomfortable. Its as someone is keep on staring on him somewhere like a horror movie. He gives a quick glance on his left and right. And bombbb there is Junmyeon who is eyes not close- staring on Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo jerked off from his place. He gently rubs his chest to cool himself down. He then narrows his eyes to the annoying Junmyeon. After that, he moves to continue working on his task again. 

 

 

Kyungsoo eyes still focus on the screen when suddenly an airplane paper hits his table and touch his hand. He narrowed back to Junmyeon who is grinning like a crazy man. The guy even wave his hand to Kyungsoo and blinking his eyes like innocent boy would do. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo picks the paper and wrapped out it. He reads the notes jotted down on the paper. 

 

 

 

Note : Kyungie-ah... Kyung Kyung Kyung .. O_O <-- this is your eyes. Hihi. Its already Lunch time. I've saw you really into your work till you didn't even notice me watching over you for hours. Don't over work too much. I don't want you to fall sick. Come I treat you lunch. Wanna go grab lunch with me..?? I don't accept no for answers.. Kyungie-ah saranghae 

 

- Junmyeon loves Kyungsoo. <3

 

 

 

Kyungsoo almost laugh for the really cute and childish note but he can't show his feelings by now. He still remember who is he to be with Junmyeon. Kyungsoo search for a paper. He then wrote down something before squinting the paper into a ball. 

 

 

"Perfect!" Kyungsoo smirked. 

 

 

With his energy and strength, Kyungsoo hardly throw the paper towards Junmyeon. The paper slowly flying through the air and land on Junmyeon's head. 

 

 

 

"Ouch!" Junmyeon moaned in pain. He rubbed his head to ash away the pain. 

 

 

"Kyungie-ah. It hurts. But its okay I like it. Its like you just send me a cupid love hihi." Junmyeon shouted to let Kyungsoo hears. 

 

 

Junmyeon unwrap the paper nicely before starts to read the contain.

 

 

Note : My name is not Kyungie~. My name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. D-O-K-Y-U-N-G-S-O-O. Anyway, I already have my date for lunch. I'm sorry but next time. And make sure it is five star and really best foods serves and also make it beside the beach please... Sorry not sorry. 

 

P/s: don't stare at me like a ghost. It somehow makes me goose bump. And please do your work. Gosh you're going to be CEO soon okay. 

 

 

-Kyungsoo does not love Junmyeon. 3

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon is giggling on how cute Kyungsoo's handwriting and words. 

 

 

Right on the lunch time, Junmyeon just lifted up his from the chair when suddenly his door open and reveals a lady. 

 

 

 

"Jagiya~.. I've been looking for you these past few days." The lady claimed Junmyeon as her love.

 

 

"Yah! Yoona-ssi. I thought we've settled everything right. What are you doing here?" Junmyeon's face changed to more serious.

 

 

 

"Jagiya~.. We didn't settled anything. We still on the relationship. Come on~ let's just go for lunch." Yoona s her hand around Junmyeon's arm. 

 

 

"Let me go. You . I don't want to see you ever again. You cheated on me. Don't you remember how I caught you ing with Lee Seungie-ssi huh. Haha you're good at acting. Besides, all this while I never love you. Never. Not even once okay." Junmyeon brushed away Yoona's hand harshly. He then pulls Yoona to the wall a bit harsh too.

 

 

Kyungsoo seems in a shock. He never expected to be in this situation. 

 

 

Yoona gets up and rubs the pain side of her body. She then glances at the side where Kyungsoo is standing. 

 

 

"Huh.. So, that's why you behave like this. Isn't that because of that boy there huh?" Yoona yelled while pointing out at Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Yes. I love him so what. Now you know right so please, leave this building this instant or else I tell the guards to send you out. Get out~!!!" Junmyeon shouted. He then grabs Yoona's hand and pushes her out of the room harshly.

 

 

"Remember Junmyeon-ssi. And you too er. I will never ever let the er get you. I swear I'll do anything to get you Junmyeon-ssi. I'll get revenge and so you remember that I always get anything I want." Yoona burst out her anger. She then immediately make her moves out of the room. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is mentally shocked by what was happening just now. He stiffed at where he is standing and does not moving. Junmyeon notices Kyungsoo's changed. He walks to Kyungsoo before gently gives the boy a warm hug.

 

 

 

"Sshhhh. Its okay. I'm here. Don't be afraid. She can do nothing to hurt you. I promise I will protect you." Junmyeon circled his hand around Kyungsoo's back. 

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn't reflect to what is Junmyeon doing to him. He suddenly burst into tears. He never dreamed of someone to really blackmailing him this much and to destroy him is just the worse reason to be happy. 

 

 

Junmyeon cups Kyungsoo face when he carefully pecks his lips onto Kyungsoo's one. Kyungsoo seems so surprise with Junmyeon's pecking him. He snaps on the earth. 

 

 

"Y-Yah! D-did you p-peck me?" Kyungsoo stuttered. 

 

 

 

"I am. You should glad I don't kiss you. I really want to do it right now. But let's just start with a peck for our started back relationship." Junmyeon pouted his lips expecting more kiss from Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly slaps Junmyeon's lips and breaks the hug. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for being overreacted just now. It just I don't expected I've made enemy this instant after I'm just about to create new happiness. Sorry sir. I need to meet my date. I go now." Kyungsoo bowed and made his moves.

 

 

Before Kyungsoo could walk two steps more, a hand grip his hand hardly. 

 

 

"Is there anything sir? Can I do it later. I'm hungry right now." Kyungsoo urged to make a move. 

 

 

 

"Lunch with me. Forget your date. I'm your date from now on. You'll lunch with me everyday starting from now." Junmyeon put on a serious face. 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir. I can't be your lunch date or real date. I've been here for a holy determination. I want to work here, not finding my date. Besides, if we have a lunch together, what would others saying. I'm not suit your level. Ah, I've once heard someone call me , geek and wanted me to be gone. That's show how really I'm not suitable to eat with anybody. So, sorry Sir. Time is ticking." Kyungsoo bowed for the last time and quickly walked faster. 

 

 

 

"Arghhhh!!" Junmyeon yelled out loud and smashed his table. His eyes start to become watery. 

 

 

"Stupid me. Why I was so stupid back then." Junmyeon mad at himself.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

After Kyungsoo had lunch with Hyunsik, he gets to his table. He quite surprise to not seen Junmyeon anywhere inside the room. He somehow felt a bit guilty for offending his boss. With a guiltiness, he quickly continues his work at his own table silently. 

 

 

 

After an hour, still no Junmyeon at his table. Kyungsoo somehow feels terrified. What if someone ask him about his boss missing on his place. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo dialled Junmyeon's number but still no answer. 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo mumbled in his thought. 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo just about to get up from his seat, Junmyeon arrives in the room. The boy quickly sit on his seat and starts to working on his task. 

 

 

Kyungsoo just continued his task again while his eyes sometimes glancing at the latter. 

 

 

Junmyeon does his work on silent. Not much like before the lunch where he is fulls of Joyful smile, and always teasing up Kyungsoo. He is more to be quiet and serious. 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Its almost 8:30.p.m. Kyungsoo had finished his work. He yawns and sip his last coffee. He sees Junmyeon eyes still on the paper he works on. Kyungsoo tidies up his table and starts to walk towards Junmyeon. 

 

 

"Sir. My working time is over. I-I guess I'm going to get back home now. Annyeong~" Kyungsoo bowed to Junmyeon. He gives a glare at the boy for last time then he starts to move his feet. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is now on the basement of the building. He exits the building and walks to the bus tank nearby. 

 

 

 

While waiting, Kyungsoo mind is thinking of about Junmyeon. Why he had sudden mood changed. As Kyungsoo's thought was on something, a sudden horn of car made him snap on earth. He looks at the car and he definitely recognize it.

 

 

"Come on Kyungie-ah. Jump on the car. I'll send you back home." Junmyeon almost shouted. He had already parked his car front of the bus tank. 

 

 

"Its okay sir. I don't want to trouble you. Besides, there are still a lot of buses coming later." Kyungsoo repelled the offer.

 

 

"Come on Kyungie-ah. Its okay. Don't you heard the rumor?" Junmyeon eyesbrows lifted up. 

 

 

"W-what rumor?" Kyungsoo felt his body goose bump. 

 

 

"That there was a woman at here like two weeks ago. It was a tragic and traumatic incident. The guy who her just let her there without a sense of humanity. I've heard they are into guys too." Junmyeon shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

Kyungsoo gulps his saliva down his throat. He looks around and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

 

"O-okay. Its because you said so." Kyungsoo gave up. He guessed Junmyeon was not making a story about that. 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo entered the car, Junmyeon quickly put on Kyungsoo's seat belt.

 

 

"W-what are you doing pabo??" Kyungsoo surprised with Junmyeon's action just now and he keeps his eyes closely.

 

 

Junmyeon smiling so eagerly. He cannot contain to chuckle as he sees Kyungsoo's reaction. 

 

 

"I'm just helping you with your seat belt baby. Don't mind me, I know how much you expected I do more right." Junmyeon squinting his eyes to act cute in front Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"What a stupid ert." Kyungsoo mumbled angrilyand slowly but still Junmyeon could get the words. 

 

 

"I love you." Junmyeon responded.

 

 

"Ya ya whatever. Can I get back home right now. I'm so tired. A whole day tired me out." Kyungsoo pretended to yawning and massaging his body.

 

 

"Well, didn't I say we will go straight to grab our dinner baby? Or did I forget to tell you." Junmyeon grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.

 

 

 

"WHAT???" Kyungsoo was hit by the words dinner together with Junmyeon. 

 

 

"Baby, don't be too surprise okay. I know you are hungry now. So, let's fill you in. I mean both of us." Junmyeon eyes now are parallel with kyungsoo's eyes. 

 

 

" out my life! Please I don't want. I'm too tired. I need to rest. Just go alone for yourself. Don't mind me. You can drop me somewhere safer than here." Kyungsoo crossed his arms.

 

 

"No no no. You will do as what I'm saying. You're my baby and my love so you've got to listen to me." 

 

 

"Huh! Why does I felt like I've once heard someone called me baby previous years ago. As far I could remember I don't get into any relationship before." Kyungsoo turned his head against Junmyeon. 

 

 

"K-Kyungsoo.. I-I'm sorry. Very sorry. I-I..." Junmyeon could not finish his words. He felts so stupid with his actions towards Kyungsoo before. 

 

 

Junmyeon plucks on the key and start the engine. He then drives the car somewhere. The car is full of silent with no one would dare to spoke. 

 

 

Kyungsoo in the meantime, looking outside the window while he is weeping. He does not notice since when the tears starts to keep on falling down his cheeks. 

 

 

Junmyeon stay focus on his driving. His mind is full of thoughts over some kind of things. He cannot forgive himself for hurting Kyungsoo's heart. 

 

 

Junmyeon finally park the car. They are in somewhere a park on the night. The park was silent as no one is happening to be there. 

 

 

Junmyeon gently patted Kyungsoo's hand. In reflection, Kyungsoo turns his head, looking at the latter. 

 

 

"K-Kyungie-ah. I think we need to talk. I have to tell you everything." Junmyeon cleared his throat.

 

 

"What? I don't think so there is no more explanation between us." Kyungsoo urged to let his hand off Junmyeon's one.

 

 

"Please. Listen to me for last. I just wanted you to listen to me. Please I'm begging you. Hear me please. Give me one more chance." Junmyeon begged for Kyungsoo's mercy. His eyes start to teary.

 

 

"Huh!" Kyungsoo smirked.

 

 

"You know what Junmyeon-ssi. This moment make me remember how last time I'm begging someone for mercy too. I was begging crazily like a mad people. I even put on my knees, been pushed harshly to the wall, and worse, that person even wished me gone. So, the old me is already gone. I'm already dead. I'm a new Kyungsoo from right now on. So please don't ever trying to beg or do something stupid like this again. I respect you as my employee but this is way too far sir. I'm sorry. I'll take the taxi. Bye sir. Have a happy life." Kyungsoo was weeping while he was telling the story. He open the door and run quickly far from Junmyeon's car. 

 

 

"K-Kyungsoo-ah. W-wait. Arghh!! Stupid me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I was dumb and I was so stupid that I wish I can kill myself. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." Junmyeon yelled alone in the car. He could not stop Kyungsoo nor chasing over him. He pitied Kyungsoo for everything. Junmyeon hit the steering with his hand while yelling loudly. 

 

 

Kyungsoo was running until he find a bench. He placed his and crying. He let all his feelings out by let the tears out. 

 

 

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I should not work under him. I should not meet him. I should not ever get back here. I should know that it was Junmyeon's company. Stupid me." Kyungsoo cursed to himself. He face palm his face and sobs. He then find on his phone and start to dial.

 

 

"Yeobeoseyo? Hyungnim. Can you fetch me." Kyungsoo called his brother.

 

 

Kyungsoo then mentioned the address.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

When reaching the house, Kyungsoo quickly walks to his room. He wants to avoid everyone. He does not want his family to ask about his swollen eyes. He knew his brother had noticed it in the car before. But it is not a perfect time to talk about it. Not now for Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Have you eaten honey?" Kyungsoo's mom shouting behind the door.

 

 

"Yes mom. I had already a meal with my friends. I want to rest. Good night mom." Kyungsoo yelled back in order to be polite. 

 

 

"Okay. If you need anything. Just name me okay. Good night honey." Kyungsoo mom them dashed off from Kyungsoo's door. 

 

 

Kyungsoo released a big sigh while untying his necktie. He s his shirts and pants. He picks the towel and heading to his bathroom. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Junmyeon had arriving to his mansion too. 

 

 

"Good evening sir! Welcome home." Junmyeon private butler took off Junmyeon's blazer. 

 

 

"Where is mom?" Junmyeon asked for his mother.

 

 

"Mdm Kim is in her room already sir." 

 

 

"Huh! Okay. I need to rest." Junmyeon sighed and climbed off the stairs heading to his room. 

 

 

Once reaching his room. Junmyeon starts to cry again. He then lay on his bed while weeping. He reach out for Kyungsoo's photo frame on the table and kiss the picture. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I will always love you." He continues kissing the picture and muttered he is sorry. 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

 

So, another chapter. Guys I'm so happy that actually I've finished my exam.. Yeay.. Its over. Haha. But.. But the bad news is that I can't update this story soon. I was listed in national service in my country. It takes 3 months for that. I'm once again, bow 360 to you guys to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry once again to break my promise. I know I'm kinda Junmyeon here who is seeking for apologizes. So, please forgive me once again. I know this is like super but I don't know I was listed. I'm truly sorry. And sorry for this crap story. I'm so thankful to you guys dear subbers and voters who willingly reading this crap story. I don't mad if you feeling to unsub this story though. But one thing I promise I will keep on writing this story. mian mian. So, let's see again after this. So, annyeong. Wish me luck and wish me have many good memories while participating during my service. I love you readers, subbers, upvoters and of course Kyungmyeon shippers. Shipping Kyungmyeon. Haha. Bye~