Chapter 14

love is unexpected!

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so happy that the thing between me and Hakyeon had been cleared off. I had no idea he had a crush on me. I though he likes Jaehwan-ssi but I'm wrong. But I'm okay now that he still want to be friend with me. But the thing about me and Junmyeon-ssi does make me sad. I don't know what to do and what I supposed to do. I'm missing him like so badly. I wanna hear his voice, seeing him smiling and calling me squishy. 

 

 

 

 

 

I miss you so much Junmyeon-ah... 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its a new day. Kyungsoo is still sleeping on his bed. He then slowly woke up after the alarm ringing. Kyungsoo gets up from his bed and open up his window. 

 

 

 

"Sun shines so bright." Kyungsoo breath in and out.

 

 

 

"The morning smell of city is always enjoyable." He then walk away to bathroom.

 

 

 

After cleaning himself, he sits on his bed while checking on his phone.

 

 

 

"No call nor text." He mumbled silently and sighed.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo gets up and prepare himself for school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In school..

 

 

 

Kyungsoo went to his locker to get his things when suddenly his eyes caught someone who he known well. He's walking with someone closer and closer to him.

 

 

 

"Jagiyah.. Hmm its about next week prom night. What would you like to wear as our theme?" Yoona asked Junmyeon while playing on her phone.

 

 

Junmyeon doesn't seem interested to yoona's question as his eyes still on Kyungsoo. He's busy staring at the squishy boy. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo in other way quickly take his things and throw into his back. He locked back his locker and wanted to go when suddenly he bumped into someone and his books dropped down the floor.

 

 

Kyungsoo kneeled down to get his books but a foot was placing on the book.

 

 

"Yah. Geek boy. Are you blind? Can't you see me huh. I'm the school's popular boy." Kris shouted angrily.

 

 

"Aigoo.. This is so irritating. Yah stupid ugly boy. Are you blind, deaf or even mute huh? Don't you own forgiveness to Kriss oppa huh?" Jessica shouted while kicking slowly and repeatedly at Kyungsoo's back.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo glances at Junmyeon. There's no reaction to his face. Kyungsoo eyes suddenly starts to become watery and hot.

 

 

 

"Huh I can't believe this er is mute." Kris said angrily.

 

 

 

Kris grabs Kyungsoo's collar shirt and pull him up. Kyungsoo's tears sprang down his cheeks slowly. Kris grabs his own hand into a fist. 

 

 

 

Not more than one minute Kyungsoo was pounded on his face. He fell down after the pounded by kris.

 

 

"Nah.. That's the way to forgive you." Kris smirked and starts to move.

 

 

"Haha.. Poor stupid geek boy. Serves you're right idiot. Look at your glasses omo... Hideous. Haha " Jessica laughed happily.

 

 

When the other member of Kingkas group walking away including Junmyeon and Yoona, amber slowly approaching Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Hey boy. Are you okay? Are you hurt anyway?" Amber said while checking on Kyungsoo's body.

 

 

"N-no. I'm okay. Its okay I'm used to." Kyungsoo faked a smile.

 

 

 

"No you're not. I know. I'm so sorry with my friends behavior. I also don't like how the way they treat people in this school. I'm so sorry on their behalf." Amber bit her lips.

 

 

"Its okay amber-ssi. You're done so well. I think its so great to at least there is someone so kind like you in their group. So, just go. I'm okay." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

"Okay then. You better go check yourself at the nursery room. You know I can't help you anyway. So, till then." Amber bowed and went away.

 

 

Kyungsoo takes his books and get up. He walks to his class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch time.

 

 

 

As everyone is having their meals at the cafeteria. There's an announcement from the school's department. 

 

 

"Attention to all students. I'm Mr.Kim want to announce something important. Well its about next week. Next week there will be a prom night day. So, every students are invited to this prom day. You guys can dress up well as there will be a winning on the best outfit and the couple of the year. So don't forget to come with partners.. Till then kids.. Annyeong~"

 

 

After that, the cafeteria went so loud with the kids shouts and hysteric voices. 

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn't seem surprise with the loudness. He's bear with it. Kyungsoo continues eating his foods. 

 

 

 

After done eating his meals, he walks away to his class.

 

 

On his way, he watches Junmyeon was alone at his locker. He approaches the boy.

 

 

 

 

"J-Junmyeon-ssi can we t-talk?" Kyungsoo said smoothly.

 

 

Junmyeon turned his back facing Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"I have nothing to talk with you. So just leave." He said harshly.

 

 

"I really want to explain everything. Please listen to me. I'm sorry but you have to know the truth." Kyungsoo begged Junmyeon. 

 

 

 

"The truth that you're cheating on me and you're actually a huh? That you're happy to fool me these past days huh? You're so done well fooling me. So I don't want to have a talk with such a like you. Don't ever come near me. Cause I'm sick whenever a approaching me. So leave you're boy." Junmyeon pushed Kyungsoo harshly that Kyungsoo's back hit on a locker beside him. 

 

 

Kyungsoo's groaned in pain. He just stared at the guy who slandered him, and hurting him by calling him . Kyungsoo's tears slowly fall down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon saw what happened to Kyungsoo. He quickly walking to Kyungsoo and kneeled down to catch the boy body. 

 

 

"Shhh.. Kyungsoo-ah.. Just cry. I know you're hurt. So just cry. I'm here for you. Its okay you're safe with me now." Hakyeon rubbed Kyungsoo's back.

 

 

 

"I-im okay. I just need some space.. Alone.." Kyungsoo said while helping himself by standing up.

 

 

"Thanks for your concerned. I-i should go." Kyungsoo bowed to Hakyeon and walk away leaving the concern boy behind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

After school...

 

 

 

Kyungsoo packed his things slowly. He glances at Junmyeon who is also doing the same thing. Kyungsoo slowly walk to him.

 

 

 

"C-can I speak with you." Kyungsoo stared Junmyeon's eyes.

 

 

 

Junmyeon's stare back Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

 

"We don't have a thing to talk about. Leave me alone." Junmyeon zipped his bag.

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. Very,very sorry. Its not what you're thinking-..." Kyungsoo couldn't finish his words..

 

 

 

"Its not what I'm thinking huh... Stop your acting . I don't give a dam anymore. Go everyone you like. And... Please go away from me. You're gross jerk." Junmyeon shouted at Kyungsoo's face and leaved.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo immediately grabs Junmyeon's hand.

 

 

"Please... Listen to me.. You're sure needs my explanation. You need to hear everything. The truth." Kyungsoo's begged.

 

 

 

Junmyeon's pulled his hand harshly from Kyungsoo's.

 

 

 

 

"You... Haha.. This is funny. Aha.. I get you. Maybe you're the one who should listen to me." Junmyeon smirked evilly.

 

 

 

"Please hyung.. I love you. Listen to me." Kyungsoo's eyes starts to teary.

 

 

"No no no.. You're the one who should listen to me.. Listen up a.k.a Kyungsoo.... You don't need to say anything. I don't need to hear any explanation. You're nothing to me. In my eyes... You're just a none than a dirty and I will never ever get back with you. You make me feeling want to puke. Get your face hell out of me okay." Junmyeon's shouted before he leaves the class..

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn't believe his eyes and ears. Is this really happening. How could Junmyeon's insulted him so much. His heart suddenly beats fast and he's hardly breathing when he suddenly collapsed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly open his eyes.

 

 

 

"W-where am I?" Kyungsoo mumbled slowly.

 

 

 

"Oh you're woke up already. You're in a hospital." A girl said politely.

 

 

 

"Why am I here?" Kyungsoo lifted his body slowly.

 

 

"Well you're collapsed in your classroom so I got you to a hospital immediately." 

 

 

"Oh.. By the way thank you. I-i should go now." Kyungsoo got of from bed.

 

 

 

"Well you're not okay. You need to rest."

 

 

"No I'm okay. I want to go back. Please let me out." Kyungsoo hesitated.

 

 

"O-okay then.. I'm amber do you remember me..?" 

 

 

"Yeah.. Please I'm okay. I need to go now." 

 

 

"Okay.. Be careful." Amber smiled.

 

 

Kyungsoo changed into his uniform back in the toilet. Once he exited out, he walks towards amber. 

 

 

 

"Thank you for saving me. I debt you my life." Kyungsoo bowed to her.

 

 

 

"Your welcome. But Kyungsoo wait I need to tell you something. Actually, I knew about your relationship with Junmyeon before. He told me about you. I mean I kept his secrets." Amber grinned.

 

 

 

"I guess there's nothing more between us." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

 

"You can't be like this. You know what. Junmyeon's just confused. You need to tell him the truth. I know you're not a bad guy. I've been observing you for a long time and you're so nice." Amber rubbed Kyungsoo's hands.

 

 

"That's your thought. He's not now." 

 

 

"He's just confused. If you tell him the truth then it mights work out." Amber shrugged.

 

 

"Its easy to say, not to do. You don't know how much efforts I put to get his attention but... He hurts me at the end. However, I won't give up. I will do until he knows the truth." Kyungsoo sighed again.

 

 

"I know you tried hard.. But believes me that he still loves you. He really loves you. He's just isn't himself for now. Its like he.. I don't know.. He is my best friend. I know him but his acting recently was... So not himself." Amber sighed too.

 

 

"Its okay Amber-ssi. I know how to settle this. So, I guess I should go now. Till then. Thanks again for saving me. I'm glad you're so nice." Kyungsoo bowed.

 

 

 

 

"Well your welcome again. Its not a big deal. Besides, you're so nice I really have to save you. Haha" Amber beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks back home safely. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly place his down his chair. He stares at his and Junmyeon's date picture. 

 

 

"How I wish we're like the old times again. When no rumors nor hatred." Kyungsoo's tears sprang down his cheeks.

 

 

Kyungsoo dozed of after a long time watching his photo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for a late and short update. This is the best I can do for now. I don't know when will I update again but... Just know that I will keep on continue writing this story so... Joggeuman.. Gidariyeo.. Wait for me XD love ya. <3 <3 <3 I try to update this story really soon okay. Annyeong chingudeul.. Saranghae<3