chapter 22

love is unexpected!

Its been a week since Kyungsoo and Junmyeon relationship went well. Kyungsoo couldn't deny how happy he is and how lucky he feels. He knows as he is growing older, he should be more wise and mature enough to settle everything. Like there is a very good saying about 'wisdom comes with ages'. 

 

 

Kyungsoo had been sleeping at Junmyeon penthouse recently. 

 

 

"Morning sleepy head." Junmyeon greeted the small latter that just woke up from his sleep.

 

 

"Morning myeonnie." Kyungsoo smiled as he rubs his eyes.

 

 

"Come sit here. I've made us breakfast." Junmyeon pulled out a chair for Kyungsoo.

 

 

Kyungsoo beamed and sits down.

 

 

"Thanks. Hmm smells nice and delicious. What are you cooking?" Kyungsoo tried to steal a glance towards Junmyeon's cooking pan.

 

 

"Well I'm cooking omelettes, sausages and some bacons for us. Wait for a while baby. Let me plate up this food." Junmyeon busy with plating up the food.

 

 

"Hmm. Its nice. Never knew that you're such a great in cooking too." Kyungsoo complimented and smiled. Junmyeon was ahead blushing.

 

 

"Well I'm not that professional like you. But I will do anything for you. How was your sleep?" Junmyeon asked while sipping his coffee.

 

 

"Hmm, I slept well. Thanks to the one who cuddled and hugged me tightly so that I could feel warm. Thank you Myeonnie. I love you." Kyungsoo winked at Junmyeon.

 

 

"Arghh you always know how to kill me. I love you too." Junmyeon winked back at Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Both of them end up feeding each other while saying I love you, I love you too each time they got feed.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Kyungsoo goes to his workplace with Junmyeon. There are some eyes staring but both of them just let it be. they don't give a damn about a .

 

 

Once Kyungsoo starts working on his job, a simple beep rang from his phone. 

 

 

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Hyunsik. 

 

 

-Kyungsoo-ah, wanna grab lunch together? Come on, my treat. XD

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles. Well he quite happy as he already made friends at his new workplace. 

 

 

Junmyeon notices Kyungsoo is smiling. He then walks to Kyungsoo table and bends his body to Kyungsoo's level.

 

 

"Hey baby. Don't work too much. I don't want you to stress yourself." Junmyeon caressed Kyungsoo's cheek.

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles and he touch Junmyeon's warm hand. "Hey, people are staring at us. I don't want your reputation gets bad from your staff." 

 

 

"Well I don't really care. I don't care what they done as long as they don't hurt you." 

 

 

"Hey, I'm sorry that I don't think so I will lunch together with you today. My friend already asked me out. And I really have to join him." Kyungsoo rubbed Junmyeon's finger.

 

 

Junmyeon let out a sigh. "Well if that's the case. I'm okay. Besides, I have to lunch with my clients this afternoon. I'm sorry too that I couldn't make it with you. How about in return, I treat you for a movie tonight?"

 

 

"Sounds good to me. If that's the case, meet you tonight then."

 

 

Kyungsoo knows how busy Junmyeon is. He doesn't want to be selfish. Lucky his friend asked him for lunch. So that he won't be too lonely eating his meals.

 

 

 

 

Lunch break comes over. Kyungsoo rushes down to meet Hyunsik as he apart from Junmyeon. Both of them meet at the Coffee House near the office.

 

 

Once the food arrived, Kyungsoo notices how happy Hyunsik is.

 

 

"Hyunsik-sii. I'm truly sorry for our supposed picnic. I'm sorry to cancel it in last minute." Kyungsoo spoken from his heart.

 

 

Hyunsik just chuckled. "Its okay Kyungsoo-ah. Its past already. Besides, I'm okay with it. I know you were busy and I understand." 

 

 

"So were I forgiven or do I have to do something to make you forgive me." Kyungsoo can't hold his guilty.

 

 

"Well, I already forgave you. You no need to do anything. Don't be too guilty." 

 

 

"You're too kind." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"Thank you for the compliment. I'm kind with you. I can't resist when its come to you." Hyunsik stared on Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

 

"Well I have to thank God for that. I'm just an ordinary man. I still have parts that are not perfect." Kyungsoo bit his lips.

 

 

"Kyungsoo can I ask you something?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo blunts. "Yea sure. Anything" 

 

 

"Do you perhaps has girlfriend?" 

 

 

Kyungsoo seems surprise to the question. He fakes a cough. "Well I don't have one. Cause I'm not a normal guy. I'm abnormal which means I prefer a 'guy' instead." 

 

 

Hyunsik smiles brightly. "Wow. Surprising. Its okay. Then do you have a boyfriend?"

 

 

Kyungsoo choke on his saliva. "Y-yes I do have one." 

 

 

"Great. He must be a lucky guy. I bet you're happy with him." 

 

 

"Absolutely happy. I'm happy to have him for my life." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

"Eoo! Look at the time. The lunch break almost over. Let's get back to work." 

 

 

-

 

 

After the lunch break, Kyungsoo continues with his undone works. Kyungsoo slightly feels happiness. 

 

 

Junmyeon still haven't back to his office yet. Kyungsoo wonders whether the guy maybe has something important to do. While the worrying boy doing his job, a sudden person barges in the room.

 

 

Kyungsoo stuttered. "Y-yoona-ssi." 

 

 

Yoona turns her face to Kyungsoo. "Ahh. So its you again Geek. I thought you're already quit but you are just too tough." 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs. He knows how Yoona always talking bad about him. He is already aware of it. 

 

 

"Whatever. May you tell me what is your deal coming here?" Kyungsoo asked politely.

 

 

Yoona frowns. "Like always you're just way too dumb and stupid. Hey dimwit, of course I'm looking for my husband to be. Where is Junmyeon?" 

 

 

"I don't know. He hasn't comeback yet." Kyungsoo explained coolly.

 

 

"Okay. Hmm as I'm here already, Why not I give you this." Yoona sneaked her hand on her handbag, took out an envelope and passed to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo stares on the envelope before he takes the thing. "W-what is this?"

 

 

Yoona smirked. "You'll know later. I've got to go dimwit. Nice to meet you again here. And I believe you are not staying for long time here" 

 

 

Yoona walks to the door and vanish from Kyungsoo's sight. 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks at the white envelope. He somehow has a bad feeling about it. Kyungsoo bits his lips. He takes a deep breath before bravely opens the envelope. 

 

 

Kyungsoo bears his mind and heart to read the content. But not until his eyes catch a big word of wedding invitation. Kyungsoo reads the name of the bride which is I'm Yoona and Kim Junmyeon. 

 

 

A hard pang hits Kyungsoo's heart. Kyungsoo's heart stops. Kyungsoo couldn't breath properly. His eyes feels hot and later it becomes watery. Kyungsoo takes a deep breath before slowly tears streaming down his face. 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn't hold his tears. How could he not crying over something like that. Kyungsoo hit his chest. 

 

 

"D-dont cry Kyungsoo-ah. You cannot cry over this. You're strong. Please don't cry." Kyungsoo mumbled in his tears. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo needs to clean his mind from all this . He gets up from the chair and walk out from the room leaves all his works on the table. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

Junmyeon walks into the elevator happily. He is a bit late because he took a longer time talking with his clients. 

 

 

Junmyeon whistling a song while walking to his room. Once he enters the room, he couldn't find Kyungsoo. He looks around the room to find Kyungsoo but negative. 

 

 

Junmyeon wonders where is Kyungsoo been. He thinks maybe Kyungsoo went to toilet instead. Junmyeon sits on his chair and starts to work on his files.

 

 

About thirty minutes past but still no sign of Kyungsoo's in the room, Junmyeon starts to feel different. 

 

 

"Where is Kyungie? If he is on the toilet, could he had constipation? Aigoo~ where is my Kyungie?" Junmyeon sighed. He pulled out his phone to check maybe Kyungsoo left him numbers of miss calls. But there was no single one.

 

 

"Weird. This is somehow weird to me. Kyungsoo is not the type to leave his work undone without tidying up his table. He will at least tidy up a bit before he leaves. But if he has something urgent, he might call me or at least text me. This is really weird. And the feeling..." Junmyeon felt uneasy. He felts something is not right. 

 

 

Junmyeon walks to Kyungsoo table. He stares on the messy table. Without hesitate, Junmyeon helps to tidy up the table. Not before then, his eyes catch a very familiar look of a card. Junmyeon grabs the card before he read the content. 

 

 

 

"!!!" Junmyeon cursed under his breath. 

 

 

Junmyeon crumples the card and throws it away. 

 

 

"... This is ing . This must be Yoona work." Junmyeon kept on cursing. 

 

 

Furiously Junmyeon dials Kyungsoo's number. 

 

 

"The number that you call is not in service...." 

 

 

As Junmyeon expected. Junmyeon yells out his anger. He urges on walking down to the basement floor.

 

 

-

 

 

A soft knock on Dongwook's door stop the guy from doing his work. 

 

 

"Who it might be?" Dongwook asked Jaejin.

 

 

Jaejin shrugs his shoulders. "Don't know. Just get the door open." 

 

 

Once Mr.Lee opens the door, he smiles to the guy standing in front him. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Long time no see." Mr.Lee hugs the boy tightly.

 

 

Later, Jaejin comes from behind. "Omo. Look at that. Yah Do Kyungsoo long time no see you my dongsaeng." Jaejin hugged Kyungsoo too.

 

 

"Hihi. Mianhae. I'm so busy that I don't have time to visit you guys." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

 

"Come in. Let's talk inside." Mr.Lee pulled Kyungsoo inside his house.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"So how's your life recently?" Mr.Lee asked while pouring down tea into a mug. He then passed it to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "I'm doing great." 

 

 

Jaejin passes a plate of chocolate brownies to Kyungsoo before he sits beside Kyungsoo. "Hmm. Lucky to heart you're doing great. How's your work? Aren't you supposedly working right now?" 

 

"I took my leaves. A wee mc's." Kyungsoo explained.

 

 

"Wow that long. Are you sick Soo-ah?" Mr.Lee asked concerned.

 

 

"Hehe nope. I'm well. Very well to be honest." Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

"Great to hear that. So, what's your planning on your holiday? Of course you want to enjoy your free time right." Jaejin smiled. 

 

 

Kyungsoo joins smiling too. "Of course I am Jaejin Hyung. I want to clear my mind. I've been so stress lately and that's why." 

 

 

"Don't be too stressful. You should ease your mind." Mr.Lee said.

 

 

"Yea. Can I stay here for whole my free week?" Kyungsoo blinked his eyes.

 

 

"Of course you can. We are going to be a family though." Mr.Lee beamed.

 

 

"Yea. Its good for you to just stay here. Besides, we can give umma and appa a little privacy hihi. " Jaejin ruffled Kyungsoo's hair.

 

 

"Thank you Jaejin Hyung and Mr.Lee. You guys are really kind."

 

 

"Of course I am. You're my little brother. What's concern you is also my concern." 

 

 

"Uwaa.. You make me wanna cry Hyung. I'm so lucky to have you as my brother and Mr.Lee as my soon to be brother in law." Kyungsoo hugged Jaejin. 

 

 

"Yea. I should thank you Kyungsoo because of you set me up with Dongwook-ssi. I'm may be single forever." Jaejin said as he thumbs is brushing over Mr.Lee's hand.

 

 

"Uwaa I can't wait for you guys to get married. Its okay. I'm so envy with you guys. You guys make such a great and sweet couple." Kyungsoo gurgled.

 

 

"Thank you. But hey I noticed that you've never went out with someone special. Hmm don't you have one? Or you keep on secret huh?" Its time for Jaejin to ask.

 

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "Well I guess I don't have luck in love. Its okay. I guess I'll keep on this way. Its better single right." 

 

 

"Want me to find you one? I can help." Jaejin smiled.

 

 

"Nope. Its okay. I have many things to discover and go through. Anyway I guess I can find myself one." 

 

 

"Up to you then. But don't forget to introduce me your lover later." 

 

 

"Okay boss."

 

 

While both of the siblings in laughter, Mr.Lee breaks their moment. 

 

 

"Hey come one. The food is ready." 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

That night, Kyungsoo could not sleep very well. He could not forget the thing happened just now. He takes a deep breath before gets up from his bed and walks to the kitchen. Kyungsoo opens the fridge and reaches the jar of milk. He then places his on the chair around him with a glass on his hand. 

 

 

"You are not sleeping yet?" A sudden greeting from someone, making Kyungsoo stuttered. 

 

Kyungsoo looks to the voice and smiles. "Nope. I could not sleep i just dont know why. So im hoping this milk could help me." 

 

Jaejin smiles to Kyungsoo. He walks near Kyungsoo and snakes his hand around Kyungsoo's shoulder and kisses the guy's cheek. 

 

"Hyung.. Im already grown up okay. No need to kiss my cheek." Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

Jaejin sticks his tounge out. "Whatever you are still my lovely cute dongsaeng. So i can do anything i want hihi."

 

Kyungsoo beamed and sigh in the same time. 

 

"Wow what's with the long sigh. Care to tell me?" Jaejin asked suddenly while pouring himself a glass of milk. 

 

"Nothing." Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

Jaejin gives Kyungsoo a long stare till Kyungsoo willingly take his defeat. 

 

"Okay okay. You win hyung. I will tell you now." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

 

Jaejin beams while getting himself comfortable with his chair to hear Kyungsoo's story. "Tell me now. Im willingly to listen everyting of your problems."

 

"Hmm.. Well first, how do you really sure you love Mr.Lee?" Kyungsoo spoke carefully.

 

"Hmm.. So is this topic is about love. Its a good topic though i like it."Jaejin excited. 

 

"Common enough with your nagging. Just tell me how to ensure that you really love someone madly?" Kyungsoo bit his lips.

 

"You know what Soo, this is hard to explain but let me try okay. The thing is you cant tell how you love someone because it is about feeling. You feel, youre not telling. Your heart will suddenly feel burning like it bumps faster that you could feel sweats wet on your face whenever you are near your crush. I cant really tell you but its you who will feel it and its you who will tell yourself who you love." 

 

 

"But how do you put your trust on your relationship that it will remain forever. How do you put your sense if there will be a problem that you will face in the future. There will be someone coming to ruin your relationship right. Dont you believe that?" Kyungsoo put on worry face.

 

"Soo-ah, you know what. In relationship, of course there will be one moment you will face problems. However, trust is the key to fight everything. I put on my trust cause i believe he will forever love me. If he is not then i will make sure to move on. Hey dont be afraid of relationship. You should know that if your lover love you, whatever it takes he will definietly love you. Maybe there might be a bit misunderstanding but you have to convince him. Believe me all those problems will make you appreciate life more." Jaejin chuckled softly.

 

Kyungsoo breaths in and out. "Thank you for your advice Hyung. Its a nice talking with you. Its already midnight. Lets get into dreamland."

 

"Thats my Kyungsoo baby. Hihi. Okay. Lets go." Jaejin put down his mug into the sink and climbed up the room together with Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo sleeps with Jaejin beside him on the same bed. Its a siblings night. Both of the siblings sleep while hugging each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

Its early in the morning. Kyungsoo flinches in his sleep. Kyungsoo slowly opens his lids. His hands slowly rub his eyes. Kyungsok urges himself to get up from his bed. 

 

Kyungsoo searches for his phone. He unlocks the screen and hundred missed calls, and texts were on his phone notification. Kyungsoo shrieks and throe away his phone onto the bed. He glances on his bed to find his Hyung but the latter is not there. Kyungsoo assumes the guy had already went back to his room. Kyungsoo yawns. 

 

 

Kyungsoo streches his back. He look over the clock. It is 7a.m. Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulder and sits on his bed again. He carefully snakes his right hand on the bed to grab his phone. 

 

With a big sigh, Kyungsoo reluctantly typing a text to somebody. 

 

 

      From : Kyungsoo

         To : Myeonnie love

 

 

               Morning. Im sorry for your missed calls and your bunch of your

              unreplying texts. In this moment im not in the right mind. I need

              space to think. I guess you already knew the reason. Well i still 

              love you myeonnie but i need time to cool down my worries. I 

              am doing good for now. Give me a week. I promise you a week is 

              enough. But please dont try to find me. I really need to be alone for now.

              I promise i will get back to work after a week from now. Take care 

            and eat well please. Dont stress yourself with these thing. 

 

                                                                Lots of love : Kyungsoo xoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Kyungsoo tapping the send button, Kyungsoo once again throw his phone on his bed. Kyungsoo sigh and get his up from the bed, walks to the door. 

 

Kyungsoo walks to the kitchen. He takes out a mug from the cupboard and por him a glass of plain water. Kyungsoo helps himself to search some ingredients in the fridge. 

 

"Eotteoke?? There is not much edible things in here." Kyungsoo murmured soflty.

 

Kyungsoo is hungry. He needs to fill in his stomach. So, at last, he decided to have a shopping for some groceries. 

 

Kyungsoo dashes of his room and get himself ready for the shopping. He doesnt forget to jot down a note so that his brother and Mr.Lee wont be a worried sick about his missing later. 

 

After placing the simple notes on the dining table, Kyungsoo quietly exits the house. 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks to the convenient store. On his way, he is humming happily his favorite song. He could see the joyful world in the morning. How usually hectic this world. All the vehicles are busy on the road to get to its destination. Kyungsoo chuckles as he feels a bit happy. He forgot all his problems for a while. 

 

 

Once Kyungsoo arrives the store, he snatches the trolley and slowly push the thing on. Kyungsoo looks around the thing he wants to buy. In a minute, his eyes catches a very good ramyun pack. Kyungsoo had been longing for that flavors. Kyungsoo try to reach for the item but sadly his hand is short enough to reach the high point. 

 

Kyungsoo hisses and curse himself for being short. "Why am i not born taller. This is so unfair." 

 

"Nope. Short is cute. Sometimes being short is such a bless. No deny that short people are adorable and squishy." 

 

Kyungsoo mentally shock. He stiffs on the moment. He keeps his chin down, not dare to look at the person. 

 

 

The mysterious guy passes Kyungsoo the item. "Here you go. You want this thing dont you Kyungie?"

 

Kyungsoo again mentally shock. How coukd the guy knows his name. Kyungsoo somehow realise the voice but he cant guess anyone. 

 

"Hey Kyungie-ah. How could you already forgot me. Im so sad. Dont you remember me now?" The guy pouted. 

 

Kyungsoo lifts his chin up to peak on the kind guy. 

 

 

"Ha-Ha-Hakyeon-ssi??" Kyungsoo stuttered. 

 

The guy smiles happily and jumping in joy. "Yeayy finally you recognizes me. Aww this is so great. Its a pleasure to meet you again Kyungie-ah." 

 

Kyungsoo smiles too. He suddenly jump onto the guy and hug him tightly.

 

"Aww how happy i am to see you here. I really miss you. Its been a long time since i last moved on my new school." Kyungsoo seems so excited. 

 

Hakyeon breaks the hug and hold Kyungsoo hand softly. "Yea. Its been a long time. So, why are you here? Are you living here now?" 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "Aniyo. Im visiting my brothers. So i currenlty stay in his his house for now. Hey, what are doing here?"

 

"Im shopping for some groceries. Well it happens when i sent my niece to school and i caught this place so i just planned to shop here. Lucky me to meet you here." Hakyeon grinned. 

 

 

"Oh good. By the way are you free right now cause why dont we just get to my brother's house and have a coffee talk there." Kyungsoo raised his brows. 

 

 

"Nice. Im free. Im okay." Hakyeon grinned too. 

 

 

After the small reunion, Kyungsoo end up shopping with Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

 

Hellooo... Dear my readers, im sorry again for the late update from me. Huh i dont know how much sorries ive stated but im truly sorry. Im sorry for making this chap a bit angsty. Well frankly i wanted to make it fluffy but somehow the angsty mood is on and i just cant believe myself i wrote it angsty too. Haha forgive me. Feel free to comment, and upvote. Thank you for reading this lame story though. Kamsahabnida.. XD. I love you guys especially Kyungmyeon shippers hihi. Bye Bye ~~