Chapter 11

love is unexpected!

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why. It hurts me so much. Am I too ugly? Too ugly until I don't deserve to live happily? Then, why God still created me then? Somehow I just don't understand with people nowadays. They easily offend someone without even cared about someone else feelings. Where were gone theirs humanity and kindness? Human keeps on getting bad and I hate it. 

 

 

 

 

 

While I'm asking Ms.Jiyeon about the competition, I've tried my best to hide my watery eyes from falling to tears. But even how strong am I , I still can't beat my own feelings. Ms.Jiyeon sees my watery eyes. She knows that I'm in unstable feelings right now. And that's why I guess she pleased me to get back to my class and order me to discuss with her tomorrow. I thanked her and went to the library instead. Class is not a best place right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[No one POV]

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo weakly walk to the library. Once he enters the library, he indeed goes straight to one of his favourite spot. He just can't bear his eyes anymore. Then, slowly his teary eyes secretes out the tears. The powerful shiny teary like pearls gently touching and caring Kyungsoo's burning cheeks. He cries eventually. 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo felt so not in the mood today. He wishes he could visit Mr.Lee now. He misses his advices and his sweets jokes. But schools period still aren't over yet. So, he ended up staying in the library crying over the humiliation. 

 

 

 

 

 

While Kyungsoo's crying silently.. There's someone who's tap his shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hakyeon asked permanently.

 

 

 

 

 

"N-nothing." Kyungsoo's wiping his tears off and fake a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"No. There's must be something.." Hakyeon helps Kyungsoo's wiping the tears off.

 

 

 

 

"Seriously its nothing.. I just.. Nothing.." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

"Come on soo-ah, you've known me right. You said I'm your best friend. So, there's no use of having a good best friend if they can't share their sweets and bad times together." Hakyeon smiled.

 

 

"Well.. Okay, I'll tell you.." Kyungsoo said in a hoarse voice.

 

 

Hakyeon sits beside's Kyungsoo's and grab Kyungsoo's hand. He rubs Kyungsoo's hands gently.

 

 

"Okay, care to tell me now?" Hakyeon asked while smiling to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Well.. Am I ugly? Because everyone's saying me ugly. They're saying I'm not perfect, hideous and so old fashion. Am I like that?" Kyungsoo look up and staring at Hakyeon's face.

 

 

 

"No you're not. You're way too cute, handsome, kind, and adorable. To me, you're just fine. Nothing less. You're perfect. Plus you're always kind to others people. And that's make you more precious to me." Hakyeon said sincerely. Kyungsoo don't know why.. But somehow he felts like Hakyeon's the one who's acting like his boyfriend than his own actual boyfriend. He wishes Junmyaeon's like Hakyeon too.

 

 

 

"T-thank you. You're cute and handsome too. Hehe." Kyungsoo's give a small laugh to Hakyeon. Hakyeon's wipe off Kyungsoo's tears.

 

 

 

"Now that's better. Oh come on, give me a hug." The two boys hugs each other.

 

 

 

"You're truly my best friend. Lucky I've got you as my buddyz." Kyungsoo's mood now are more stable.

 

 

 

"That is what a good friend should do. I just playing my role for you." Hakyeon smiled and pinched Kyungsoo's nose.

 

 

 

"Really. Lucky me to have a superhero like you then. Anytime I feel down, you're my superhero that will save and comfort me. Hehe." Kyungsoo's grinned.

 

 

 

 

"I will Soo-ah. You're my everything to me. I'll do anything to make you happy." Hakyeon said seriously. But he then smiles again. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm, okay, come on. We're late for class." Hakyeon pulled Kyungsoo's hands helping the boy to stand up.

 

 

 

"Alright. Kaja.." Hakyeon lied down his arm on Kyungsoo's shoulder and walk along with the cute boy. They went to their class.

 

 

 

 

                              ~("^.•)~

 

 

 

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

 

 

When I felt down. I hope there's no one would see me crying. Cause I knew how stupid hideous looking I am at that state. But, after meeting with Hakyeon, after he comforted me, I felt that at least there's some people who's really care and love me. So, I don't wanna be such a cry baby anymore. I hope so. I hope I'm strong enough to fight back all those ty feelings that can make my mood down. Hakyeon's really taught me one thing. A friend is supposed to make the other friends happy. That's the role of a friend. If not? There's no point of making friend. And I'm happy for Hakyeon. He's like my superhero for now. At first, I thought like I'm the one who'd be his superhero friends, but it comes vice versa. And for that, I'm happy. Cause I have a boyfriend and plenty of very good friends. Hehe.. Go Kyungsoo-ah. You're the best. Fighting.

 

 

 

 

 

                              ~("^.•)~

 

 

 

 

After school, along the way Kyungsoo walking back home, he decides to visit Mr.Lee. He just felt so. Kyungsoo peaked on the garden as well. Its still beautiful like last time he came. Kyungsoo knocked the door as he's arrived to the front door of Mr.Lee house. And within 3 minutes its open.

 

 

 

"Oh hi kid!" Mr.Lee greeted the kid.

 

 

 

"Hi too Mr.Lee." Kyungsoo greeted back while waving his small hands to Mr.Lee.

 

 

 

"I miss you so much. Its been a while since last time you met me. Come in. Lucky you're coming. I'm cooking a very special dish today. Come in. Don't be shy." Mr.Lee pulled Kyungsoo's hand and lead him to his kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"I had look around your garden and its still beautiful like the last time. Seems like they've been treat very well." Kyungsoo spoke of his thought.

 

 

 

"Really. Thanks for the good compliment. Well, as you can see. I treated them so well. I mean, I showered them with loves instead of just using pesticides and watering them." Mr.Lee said while busying himself over the stove.

 

 

 

"I guess." Kyungsoo grinned.

 

 

 

"Hmm, just smell the fragrance and the aroma of the chicken pie and lasagne." Mr.Lee said while sniffing deeply the aromatic smell of the food. 

 

 

 

"Wow, seriously its smell delicious. I don't know you're such a great chef Mr.Lee." Kyungsoo sniffs the aromatic fragrance of those food.

 

 

"Hehe, thank you my dear. Well I'm not. It just I've used to learn it with someone. You know... Special one. So, when he likes it.. I always try my best to improve my cooking skill just to make him happy. So at last. This is me now. Haha." Mr.Lee said while laughing bitterly.

 

 

"Well, I guess he leaded you to a better way then. I'm envy you. You had a very lovely love story. Not like me." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

"Oh come on. What's with the sighed? Any stories? Well you can tell me if you want. Just sometimes kid, keep it the problem in your own will affect you at last. So, anytime you fell ready to share with me, just proceed it okay." Mr.Lee advised Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Well thank you for the advice Mr.Lee. But actually I'm confused. I don't know how to tell you. I'm afraid and actually its a big secret of me." Kyungsoo sighed again.

 

 

 

"Its okay kid. You no need to tell me now. But, since you're here, why not have fun and cheer with my deli cooking. Haha" Mr.Lee said while placing a plate of piece of chicken pie and lasagne. 

 

 

 

"Come on. Have a taste." Mr.Lee smiled.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo take a scoop of the pie and eat it.

 

 

 

"Be careful kid, its hot.. So, how was it taste?" Mr.Lee smirked.

 

 

 

"Hmm, its.... super delicious. Omo.. You're such a great cooker Mr.Lee. I wish I had you in my house to prepare me many delicious dishes." Kyungsoo took another scoop.

 

 

 

"Haha.. Slowly kid. Thanks for the compliment. Eat as much as you want kid. You can have mine too if you want." Mr.Lee grinned. 

 

 

 

"I will Mr.Lee." Kyungsoo mumbled as he's chewing the food down in his mouth.

 

 

 

"You know what kid, you have a very cute, adorable and baby face. And you're skin's are very fair and milky white too. I guess you've got the best genetics then. Haha." Mr.Lee laughed.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo blushed

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. Thanks. I've heard a lot bout that. Hehe I guess too. I'm glad I'm born like the way I am now. My hyung also have a cute, adorable and white skin like me. Everyone really adore us." Kyungsoo drink a glass of water.

 

 

 

"Oh.. So you've a brother. Wow. He must be cute too like you said just now." Mr.Lee seems excited.

 

 

"Absolutely Mr.Lee. Can I invite him too whenever I visit you again." Kyungsoo blinked his round eyes to Mr.Lee hoping it a yes.

 

 

"Of course you can kid. Beside, the more the merrier right. You guys are always welcome to my house." Mr.Lee said while placing the plates on the sink. 

 

 

 

"Yeay.. I bet he will like the idea too. Anyway Mr.Lee. Thanks for the food. Its really good. I hope you can teach me to cook the best next time." Kyungsoo washed his hands at the sink.

 

 

"You always welcome. I'll teach you next time okay. Wait. Before I forget. Give me your phone number so that I can contact with you." Mr.Lee said while unlocked his phone.

 

 

Kyungsoo then gives his number to Mr.Lee.

 

 

"Thanks kid. Have fun. Don't be sad anymore. And whenever you feel like coming here. Just come here okay. You're always welcome. Bye. Careful kid." Mr.Lee waved to the walking Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo waved back to Mr.Lee.

 

 

 

 

                              ~("^.•)~

 

 

 

In Kyungsoo house...

 

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

 

 

I'm so happy today. Even I'm a bit down at first, but my friends are always there to cheer me up. And that's why I'm glad that God at least creates me such a very loving and supportive friends. And for time being. I wanna be myself and be more stronger. I will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                ~("^.•)~

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update and stories.. I hope you guys enjoy.. :)