chapter 21

love is unexpected!

First day on Kyungsoo's mini holiday went very smooth. After the meeting with the clients, Kyungsoo urged to enjoy his mini holiday. 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi. Where would you like to go? I can bring you a tour around here." Junmyeon asked when both of them are in their room. 

 

 

"Hmm. Can I? Wow. I'm so excited. I wish to see the beautiful scenery of the beach. I've heard the beach here is the best scenery and clean. I've always wanted to visit beach." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

 

 

"Okay then. Tomorrow we will visit the beach." Junmyeon smiled. 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Omg Sir! This is so amazing. It always like what I've been dreamed on." Kyungsoo cheered to the amazing view of the beach. 

 

 

"Haha. You like it?" Junmyeon grinned.

 

 

"Yea. I like it very much. The breeze is so cooling me down. The scent of the breeze hmmm its calming." Kyungsoo beamed while walking barefoot.

 

 

"I'm glad that you like it." Junmyeon grabbed Kyungsoo's hand. 

 

 

"Well thank you Sir for this. I can't tell you how much I love this beach. Oh Look at the seashells." Kyungsoo pick up the seashell. 

 

 

"Isn't look pretty Sir.?" Kyungsoo giggled like a happy child.

 

 

"Yup. Its pretty. Come let me snaps your photo. Let's take our selca together after this." Junmyeon took out his phone just to snap picture of Kyungsoo and him. 

 

 

Without Kyungsoo's awareness, Junmyeon quickly takes his chance on snapping his picture kissing Kyungsoo's cheek. 

 

 

"Yesss!! Got it. Haha" Junmyeon beamed while running away from Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"YAhhh!! No way. You're cheating.. Yahh don't run." Kyungsoo chasing over Junmyeon like a crazy kid. 

 

 

 

Both of them end up running and chasing around each other until both collapse on the ground when they are out of breath. 

 

 

"You're so fast Kyungsoo-ah." Junmyeon said breathless.

 

 

"Well because you're the one who ran a bit faster than me." Kyungsoo replied breathless.

 

 

Both of them giggling happily. Junmyeon then put Kyungsoo's head on his chest. 

 

 

Kyungsoo a bit shock at first but then he just let it slide. He couldn't afford of stopping Junmyeon sudden reaction right now cause he is out of breath. 

 

 

"Do you hear that sound Kyungsoo-ah?" Junmyeon asked while snaking his hand on Kyungsoo's arm. 

 

 

"What sound? Birds chipping? The ocean growling?" Kyungsoo puzzled.

 

 

"Nope. I mean do you hear the sound of my heart pumping? Can you feel the vibration?" Junmyeon caressed Kyungsoo's arm.

 

 

"Y-yeah. Its so loud that I could hear it. But I don't know why I like the sound better than the ocean." Kyungsoo replied. 

 

 

"Its because I love you. This heart will only pumping hard for you. Its a curse that I've been suffering from a long time ago." Junmyeon smiling while sniffing Kyungsoo's scent.   

 

 

"Hmm. Junmyeon. Please. I have much things to think about. Please don't let me suffer more. Enough is enough. I'm so much confuse with myself too. Give me space so that I could think better." Kyungsoo said softly. 

 

 

"I'll give you more times to think about it. But please don't forget me. Don't forget that this heart of me was cursed under your spell." Junmyeon sighed. 

 

 

"Haha.. Cheesy. Thank you. I will try my best to think what best for me. Can we just enjoy the moment right now. Cause I don't want to waste my sweet moment being here on the beach like I've dreamed always." Kyungsoo chuckled. 

 

 

Kyungsoo could not understand why he feels so calm. He then snakes his hand on Junmyeon waist. On his mind, only thinks of enjoying the moment. Its too wasteful to be wasted off.

 

 

 -

 

 

The night, Junmyeon promised to treat Kyungsoo to a dinner. He can sees by the time they were on the reserved place, there is a nice dining table with candle light, and a rose on his plate. 

 

 

"Wow, are we gonna eat seafood here?" Kyungsoo asked in full of excitement. 

 

 

"Yeah. The seafood here is the best in the world. I've been here like couple of times before. So today I want you to try. The seafood come out fresh from the sea and that's why I like it." 

 

 

Junmyeon orders the menu. Once the meals serve, Kyungsoo and him starts to dig in.

 

 

While Kyungsoo busy with his meals, Junmyeon keeps on staring at him. 

 

 

"Hmm why you keep on staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" Kyungsoo took a slice of tissue near him and wiped his mouth.

 

 

"N-no. Its just how long I've been longing to stare your cute face. Five years were hell to me cause you're not with me. I miss your cute laugh, your red cheeks when you blush and your existence." Junmyeon let out a soft sigh and beamed.  

 

 

"I've missed you so much Kyungsoo. Only God knows how much I love you. I know I have many wrongs to you. But believe me that my hearts will forever cursed on your name. I know I'm such a bad guy when I insulted you. The way I treated you like rubbish when I was stupid for not giving you chance to tell me the real story. I'm sorry Kyungsoo I'm sorry for hurting you." Junmyeon's eyes were already wet with tears. He softly places his hand on Kyungsoo's one and caresses it gently. 

 

 

Kyungsoo can't hold his tears too. The speech was too deep. Too deep that it digs back the hole that once existed. Kyungsoo's confuse. Confuse with his own emotions. Is he sad? Mad? He don't know whats to describe. 

 

 

"I-Im-" Kyungsoo couldn't continues his speech. He let out a big sigh. 

 

 

"I-I don't know what I feel right now Junmyeon-ssi. Every emotions are now keep on growling inside me. I can't tell you what I most feel right now. What I can tell you right now is that past is past. I've already forgave you. I know if I were you on the same shoes I would do the same thing. So don't be so distress. Don't blame yourself." Kyungsoo at last spoke what he is feeling so. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo-ah. But I can't help myself for being so stupid that I've end up losing you. I love you. I want you back. I really love you. I can't live without you." Junmyeon stood and moved towards Kyungsoo and he kneeled down. 

 

 

"Sshhh! Don't cry. You look hideous when you're crying. Now I've already forgave you. So please make yourself better okay." Kyungsoo wiped away Junmyeon's tears. He caressed the guy's cheeks. 

 

 

Junmyeon smiled and kissed Kyungsoo's hands.

 

 

"Thank you Kyungsoo. Thank you for forgiving this stupid guy." Junmyeon muttered. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon is now walking together along the beach while holding each other hands. 

 

 

 

I like this moment. Like how cool the night breeze right now and we're holding each other hands." Junmyeon beamed to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Kyungsoo just blushed while glancing at their intertwined hands. 

 

 

"Yeah. I couldn't lie to myself that I also love this moment. I wish time will stop as we will only be on this moment forever." Kyungsoo grinned. 

 

 

Junmyeon breaths out and breaths in again. 

 

 

"So....?" Junmyeon bit his lips. He turns to face Kyungsoo while walking and enjoying their time.

 

 

"So... What?" Kyungsoo eyes widened. 

 

 

"Are we.....good now?" Junmyeon stopped, forcing Kyungsoo to stop walking too. 

 

 

Kyungsoo frowned cutely. 

 

 

"Are we?.." Kyungsoo smiled. 

 

 

Junmyeon can't help himself from smiling and hugging Kyungsoo tightly. Tears starts running from his eyes. 

 

 

"Thank you Kyungsoo-ah. I-Im sorry for everything. I promise I will love you forever and won't ever want to be free from your love curse. I promise to make you happy." 

 

 

Kyungsoo breaks the hug.

 

 

"Yah! Baboya! Don't cry you look stupid when you're crying. You've promised me right. Please don't break it once again. Please make me fall for you again." Kyungsoo's eyes doesn't occupied to as tears falling down through his cheeks. 

 

 

"I will. I promise to make you fall for me again. And I promise to forever wait for you. Cause you've cursed me with your love."

 

 

Junmyeon then gently pressed his lips on Kyungsoo's one. Kyungsoo can't resist as his lips is now working on Junmyeon's one. 

 

 

Both of them kissing on the beach with a beautiful cool breeze blowing to them. 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

In their room..

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is now laying on the bed while placing his head on Junmyeon's shoulder. His hand is on Junmyeon's chest.

 

 

 

"I can't believe today is a great day." Junmyeon started a conversation.

 

 

Kyungsoo eyes rolling up to meet with Junmyeon's eyes. 

 

 

"Me too. I've never thought this time would come. Well I've always thought of running away from you." Kyungsoo bit his lips. 

 

 

"What make you stop doing so then?" Junmyeon asked softly while caressing Kyungsoo's arm.

 

 

"Its because my heart can't lie anymore. I can't run away from the fact that this heart of mine also have been under your cursed since ever. Even I've always deny the fact and being harsh to you, but deep inside my heart is longing for you. And the moment we went to the beach just now, made me realised of one thing. That, I should have forget the past and live on the present. And that's how a sudden feelings come and told me to forgive you and starts everything again." Kyungsoo's eyes became teary. 

 

 

"Shhh.. Thank you for that. Thank you for giving me a second chance. Thank you Kyungie-ah. Thank you for everything." Junmyeon kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. 

 

 

Kyungsoo snakes his hand around Junmyeon waist and moves his head on Junmyeon's neck. He sniffs Junmyeon's scent. 

 

 

 

"I miss your scent" complemented kyungsoo.

 

 

Junmyeon chuckled.

 

 

 

"I love you Junmyeonnie." Kyungsoo murmured.

 

 

"I love you too Kyungie" 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

 

 

 

So this is another update. Sorry for the short update. I'm very sorry for making you guys wait like crazy and I'm sorry for my lame story. Thank you for reading this story though. Kamsahaeyo!!