chapter 6

love is unexpected!

[Junmyeon POV]

 

"I-I don't mean to do that. Please don't get me wrong." What the hell I'm just saying just now. Screw me. Why can't I just say that I'm in love with him. And I really, really want him. Arghh! Kyungsoo's might be missunderstood. Actually I mean that I'm not intention to hurt him. I-I just want to say that I love him. But this mouth won't say it.

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

The next day came. Kyungsoo goes to school by himself. He is really not in the mood to talk to anybody. As usual, he came early and do some stuffs he always love to do, listening to his favorite song. *knock-knock* Someone's knocking Kyungsoo's desk. "Whoever you are, please step away. I'm not in the mood." *knock-knock* (the person still not give up) "I'm warning you. Baekhyun-ah. Please. I need my me time. So, please step away." *knock-knock* "YAHH!! Are you de--?" Kyungsoo's become too angry and he shouts as he lifting his head up. But, the shocked is, it is Jaehwan who knocked Kyungsoo's desk. "J-Jaehwan-ssi.. I'm sorry. I really not in the mood just now. Please forgive me ne?" "Waeyo Kyungsoo-ah? Do you really sick? I've seen you're always looks depressed. Seriously if you have any problems, just voice it out to me. We'll find the way." "N-no.. It just I'm tired of school. That's all. Well, Mr.Park is coming. I can see him right away from here. So, hurry up and get back to your place." "O-okay, hold on. By the way, let's eat luch together okay." "O-okay. Go hurry up." Jaehwan went to his place as he told so. Kyungsoo's sighing releive. Mr.Park enter the class room. "Okay, anyeong everyone. Okay students, just sit. Its okay. No need to greet me. Well, first of all. Please give a big applause to our school's participants of the environment campaign, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Chanyeol." The class became loud as everyones are applausing to the participants. "Okay, and the good news is, our school did won the first place. Yeahh!! Well done guys. Thanks for the commitment and winning. Our school's president want the four brave, genius guys to celebrate this happy news later. Okay, and before this class end soon. I just want to make sure that the four students meet me okay. " "NE!!" The four students mentioned just now replied loudly. Meantime, just when Mr.Park announced the happy news, Junmyeon's turn his face on to Kyungsoo. So did Kyungsoo. Junmyeon's smile and that makes Kyungsoo's to be a little weird. So, he just smiling back.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

As promised, the four guys did met the teacher. Chanyeol asks Mr.Park about the matter he want so see them. "Well, Park sonsaengnim.. What's the matter you want to meet us" "Okay, the president of this school wants to give you guys an honour to repay back you guys affords. So, he wants you guys to have fun at the camp. In other words, you guys no need to pay the fee of the camp. It is sponsored by this school's already." "Wow, that's so nice." Chanyeol said as he nudged baekhyun. "Yah! It hurts" baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol. "Hehe, mian.."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

 

Lunch time, as Kyungsoo's had promised to Jaehwan. He goes to the cafeteria with Jaehwan. "Anyeong Jaehwan-ssi" Kyungsoo's take a seat beside Jaehwan. Soon, there's come Baekhyun and his lovely Chanyeol. "Anyeong.." They take theirs seats in front of Kyungsoo and Jaehwan. "Hmm, I'm so hungry. Mrs.Jung classes are way too boring. I can't stand it." Baekhyun nagging on himself. "Yah! Stop nagging, just eating okay babe." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo's can't stand for the two lovely birds and just smiling for them. "Yah! Jaehwan-ssi, look at them. I'm sure I'm going to vomit the other time. Hehe." "Well, its kinda sweet. Won't you like the scenario?" Jaehwan asked. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm practically not ever had my partner, so I don't know. But seems like its sweet though. I'm just kidding. Hehe". "Well, you may do that with me if you want to." Jaehwan smiles while talking to Kyungsoo. "Hmm, I know you're just kidding right. Wow, never thought you're this funny. Haha." Kyungsoo's laughing as he thought that Jaehwan just made a joke with him. "Well, Kyungsoo.... I might hace something to tell you... That..I.." Suddenly the bells ringing. "Well, I guess its time for us to get back to our class. Bye guys." Kyungsoo's waved on his friends and went away.

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

 

[Kyungsoo POV]

 

I think I know what Jaehwan wants to say. But the thing is.. I'm not in love with him. I can't. I'll never fall in love with him. I do love him but not more than only as a friend. Loves . I knew it.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

Day by day past and its now the time for the students to enjoy their happy moment sith a campfire. Yehet! The night before, Kyungsoo's couldn't believe he is involved in the campfire. Well, he really don't want to go as he don't wsnt to be too open up with people surrounds. You guys know that typical people who hates such a nerdy guy. Life ! Kyungsoo's packed all his things and make sure there's no even one thing left. He can be super careful sometimes.

 

 

The next day, the day where the students been waiting of. The day the campfire is helding in a very nice basecamp. It is in a very small village where there's live some fishermen and farmers. The village is near to a very huge looking hills. The hills is where the guys will be stayed of. They heard the waterfall's there are so nice. Everyones seems so excited. Kyungsoo sits at the back of the bus and he intend to sit alone. But unfortunately, there's this guy interrupt him. "C-can I sit here. There's no others place for me to sit." Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's look right away at Junmyeon and he knows, he can't let him sitting on the bus floor right. So, with his kind heart, he lets Junmyeon sits beside him. "Well, I don't mind either. Just sit. As long as you won't disturb me and I won't disturb you too." "Oh, okay. Deal." Junmyeon sits beside Kyungsoo. The bus starts to make a move. Kyungsoo's take out his phone from his beg and and plucked on his earphone. He plays the music on. He's throwing out his sight outside and get on with the musics. A while, he felt his eyes are too heavy and can't bear it anymore, he sleeps. Junmyeon, noticed that Kyungsoo's are sleeping and he gentlly pulls Kyungsoo's head on his shoulder. He then smile brightly and thought of something. "Omg! Looks, his pretty sleepy face. He is cute even in his sleep." Junmyeon then gently caress Kyungsoo's cheek. The time Kyungsoo's woke up from his nap, he noticed that his head is on something. He dares to look beside him and surprised when found out that it was Junmyeon. He quickly put his head away from Junmyeon shoulder. He then looks at sleeping Junmyeon. "Omo, look at how he sleeps. He looks like a fairy. His fairy skin and red lips..." Kyungsoo's slaps his face as he knows he is way too much thinking about Junmyeon. "Oh my god! I must be crazy" Kyungsoo mumbled.

 

 

"Okay students... We are arrived. Let's go. Don't forget to get your things and don't left your rubbish okay!" Mr.Park and the other teachers went outside first. Finally, they're arriving the destination. Kyungsoo's really felt awkward as he really don't know how to wake Junmyeon's up. "Eotteokeyo? I really don't know how to wakes him up" Kyungsoo's mumbled. He then decided that he need to get Junmyeon wakes. Kyungsoo's starts to shaking Junmyeon body but Junmyeon still not waking up. So, he gently slaps Junmyeon face. And to be surprised, Junmyeon wakes up and take Kyungsoo's hand and pecked it. Kyungsoo's so surpriesed so did Junmyeon. Junmyeon had no idea why he reflected like that. Kyungsoo's quickly takes his hand off from Junmyeon and starts to stand. "I-I need to go. Well you excuse me." Kyungsoo's asked Junmyeon to give him some space as he wants to pass him. Junmyeon stands and give Kyungsoo's his way. "Kyungsoo's wait." Junmyeon stops Kyungsoo. "What?" "Wait I'm coming with you." "Well make it hurry then". "Ne!".

 

 

~~~~~(•)~~~~~~