Watch Over Her

Spells And Claws

3RD PERSON'S POV

 

 

 

"I've never been more afraid of anything in my entire life," he whispered to her. They were alone in her chamber. They were sitting on her bed and he was holding her in his arms. She lifted her head up slightly to look at him. He seemed so lifeless and weak and it breaks her heart to see him like that. She couldn't help but to feel guilty about it especially since she was well aware that she was the one who caused him to turn out like that.

"When I looked into your eyes at the time, all that I could see was pitch black. It didn't feel right. It didn't feel like it was you. It felt cold and dark. And I felt so helpless when I couldn't get to you. To get you out of there. And when you didn't respond to my calls, I-. I swear it felt like I had thousands of knives stabbing me right through the heart," he was staring at their intertwined fingers.

"I thought that I was losing you," he whispered helplessly. He was trembling and there were tears threatening to fall from his eyes. This was definitely a new side of him that she had never seen before and she wished that she hadn't. Seeing someone that you love getting hurt is by far the worst thing to imagine.

She slowly raised her hand up to his cheek and wiped the tears with her thumb. She ran her hand gently down his face and he held it against his lips. She could feel the warmth of his breath and his tears against her skin. She lifthed his chin up so that he could face her.

"Hey. Kai, look at me," she whispered. He opened his eyes, they were red and she could clearly see the eyebags underneath them. She bit her lips as she caressed his cheek. How could she do this to such a beautiful creature ? How could she had hurt someone that she loves so much ?

"You won't lose me, ever. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here in front of you so that you can always see me, okay ?" she said. He brought his hand up to her face and leaned in forward. She closed her eyes once she felt his lips against hers.

"Good. Because I won't ever let you go. Even if I have to chain you up so that you couldn't move, I will. As long as you're always with me," he said once they had pulled away from the kiss. She looked into his eyes and she could tell that he was serious. There wasn't even a hint of humour in his comment when he said it. She shivered a little at the thought of it.

"It that case, don't hold back," she said.

And with that, he lunges forward and attacked her lips. This time with more force. He shifted in his place until she was laid underneath him. She gasped when he bit her lower lip then she felt his tongue entering . Her mind was completely blank when his tongue was travelling every inch of her cavern.

They felt as if the entire universe had suddenly disappear and they were the only two left. He kissed her hungryly on the lips then his lips started to travel down to her neck. Leaving a trail of kisses, and biting as he goes.

She arched her back and let out a moan when she felt like he had hit her sensitive spot. She raked her hand through his silky hair and grip on his arm with the other one. She felt his hot breath against her skin and the sound of his heavy breathing was driving her crazy. She bit her lips and muffled another moan when he on her sensitive spot.

She frowned a bit when he left that spot but he quickly kissed her on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She slant so that he could get a better access. One of her hands went down from his neck to the hem of his shirt.

Without hesitation, he pulled away from the kiss and quickly took his shirt off and threw it across the room before continuing what he was doing. As if on cue, he helped her took her clothes off and threw it on the floor.

He stopped for a moment and supported his weight with one of his hand. They were both panting from the lack of breathing. He stared at her, with only her bra and her that was covering her. She stared back at him. She ran her hands on his bare chest and she felt him tensed a little. With her palm against his chest, she could feel his heart accelerating.

Her eyes wandered as she tried to find his eyes. She saw his adam's apple move up and down. He was nervous. And who was she kidding ? So was she. She had never done this before. But for what it's worth, she was glad that she was doing it with him. She couldn't love anyone as much as she loves him. If she had to, she would go till the end of the world for him.

He was looking down at her and his facial was as if he was saying 'are you sure about this ?' She brought her hand up to his face and bit her lip. She gulped and slowly nodded her head. He heaved a deep breath and slowly leaned in to close the gap between them.

She closed her eyes once his lips had brushed hers. He moved one of his hands from her waist to her thigh. Giving it a squeeze every now and then. She moans between kisses and wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him closer. Her entire body was tingling at his every touch.

She could feel goosebumps all over her body. The sound of his heavy breathing against the crook of her neck was like music to her ears. She gasped once she felt his hand that had found its way at the clasp of her bra. He quickly unclasped it and removed it from his grasp. Then he traced down her spine which had caused her to arched her back and let out a soft moan . Finally, he slowly pulled down her .

 

 

 

The feeling of it was sensasional. Every moment of every second of it had left her breathless. It was overwhelming for her. His every touch and every kiss that he left against her skin had made her craved for more. She couldn't get enough of him.

Her heart was pounding rapidly. Her breathing was a little off track but she didn't care. He was all that she wanted and more. She couldn't careless about that little accident that had almost cause her her life. She couldn't feel more safe than being with him.

There was nothing else that matters to her. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. As long as she was with him, she felt like nothing could possibly go wrong.

 

 

 

"I thank you, L. Your timing was impeccable. God knows what could've happen to her if you weren't there. I owe you my gratitude," the King said. They were in the throne room and he was standing by the window, gazing upon the night.

"There's no need for that, Sire. It was and always has been my duty to protect her after all," L replied. "Indeed it is," the King let out a sigh. He recalled the day he had made L as her official protector ever since she was a child.

Eventhough they were about the same age but like her, L also has special abilities and he was always much stronger than her and his powers were a little different from hers. He thought that having L protecting his daughter was a wise decision.

"I have always fear that this day would come. But I never realize that it would be this soon. She was doing fine before. Perhaps it is because her powers had fully developed," the King commented. He brought his hand up and wiped it across his face. He turned to face him and took a deep breath before slowly releasing it.

"Perhaps it is time. She'll be needing you now more than ever. I put my faith in you, L. I hope you can help her more than anyone else ever could. I am counting on you," he gripped on his shoulder. His expression was serious and so was his tone. L bowed his head at his words.

"Of course, Your Majesty. I will do my best. However~" his voice trailed of. The King furrowed his brows and waited for him to continue. "However ?" he asked

"I suggest you tell her before hand. It would be wiser in that way. Not to mention that she would find out about it herself soon enough but I think it's best if she hears it from you yourself, Your Highness," he said. The King furrowed his brows even more.

How could he possibly tell her ? The news would be too much of a shock for her but he was right. She would find out about it soon enough. So, it would be best if he tells her himself rather than having her finding out about it from someone else. He heaved a sigh and nodded his head.

"Very well. I will tell her in the morning," the King responded with a heavy heart.

"Of course. Whenever you are ready, My King," he bowed and excused himself. Leaving the King with his thoughts on how he should say it. He rubbed the side of his temple and made his way to the throne. He sat on it and propped his head with his hand.

"Oh, Airana. If only you're still here. You'd know what to do," he sighed heavyly.

 

 

 

*SOMEWHERE DEEP INSIDE THE EARTH'S CORE*

 

 

 

"My Lord. You summon me ?" he knelt in front of a silhouette that was sitting on a chair that was made out of rocks and bones.

"I can feel her powers growing stronger already. She is indeed remarkable," the silhouette responded. His voice sounded hoarse and it could send chills down a person spine just by hearing it. He stood up and walked out of the shadows.

He quickly straighten his posture once he had reached in front of him. "That little accident with the four elements was just the begining. Soon, she will experience something far more dangerous. And when she does, you will be there to save the day," he said.

He turned back around and walked towards a table that had a bowl of raw meat on it. The stench had almost cause him to vomit but he tried his best to hold it in so that he wouldn't offend his master. He picked up a piece of meat without any feeling of disgust and threw it at one corner of the room.

A large hideous looking beast came out from the shadows with chains wrapped around it's neck. It tore the meat voraciously with its sharp fangs and claws leaving nothing behind. It growled at them before going back into the shadows.

"I never get tired of doing that," he chuckled menacingly. He only stood by and watched his master with his hands behind his back.

"Now, where was I ? Oh, yes. You will watch over her for me and try to earn her trust. You can manage that, can't you ?" he went back to seat on his creepy chair. He slumped in his seat and the blood from the raw meat on his hand.

"How do I do that, Master ?" he asked him. He finished his hand and scoffed at his question as if he had just told him a silly joke. "I didn't make you my apprentice for nothing. I trust that you can think of something," he replied.

"Of course. Forgive me, My Lord," he bowed apologetically.

"And when the time is right, I want you to bring her to me. I am dying to meet her," he grinned.

"Yes, My Lord," he replied.

"Now go. Do what you must do. Do not fail me, my young apprentice," he waved his hands in the air.

"I live to serve you, Master," he bowed for the last time and left.

He slumped down in his chair and started laughing like a maniac who had just won a lotery. He stood up from the chair and threw another piece of meat to the beast. He watched it with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"They thought that I was dead. Huh ! They were wrong. I cannot be killed. Finally. After all these years of hiding and all the efforts of trying to regain my powers, I will finally have my reappearance. And when I finally have her in my grasp, no one can ever defeat me. I will be invincible," he let out a laugh that was so menacing that the whole world could tremble upon it.

He was planning on something big and she will be apart of it. And he will stop at nothing until he has the whole world at the palm of his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry. I'm not really good with . But you guys get the idea, right ?

L is Raina's protector. How about that ? haha...

Oh oh... Guess who's back.... hehe...

 

XOXO

EXOWENDY88