NICE

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]NINETEEN [/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi stepped back to take a full view of her accomplishment. She just finished posting a paper asking for volunteers who are willing to help for the Students’ Ball designing.

And guess who’s first on the list, or should I say first 12 on the list. Yep, it’s the one and only lovely EXO members.

Jun Mi’s view of the paper would once in a while get blocked by a person who was interested in the new post. She would normally get irritated by that, but today she’s glad, mainly because her plan of gaining a lot of volunteers might be a success thanks to EXO, yet once again.

All Jun Mi could hear were ‘What’s that?’, ‘That looks interesting’, and ‘I want to volunteer!’ She couldn’t help but smile triumphantly.

“Someone’s looking goofy today.” A voice shattered Jun Mi’s temporary happiness. Her smile turned into an irritated frown.

“What do you want now Baekhyun?” Jun Mi turned around to face the irritating boy. Urgh! He just makes my blood boil!

“I just want to know what caused you to smile goofily like that.” Baekhyun put on a smug smile.

“Well, of you must know everything; I was just appreciating my plan in gaining lots and lots of volunteers.” Jun Mi stated sarcacstically.

“Thanks to me and EXO,” Baekhyun pointed out. He knew well enough that whenever he boasts about himself too much, Jun Mi gets irritated.

“Correction, it’s thanks to EXO. Not you.” Jun Mi stuck out her tongue at the boy.

“Well, if it weren’t for me, I wouldn’t be able to convince the other members to volunteer.” Baekhyun smiled down at the girl who was glaring up at him.

“Fine, point taken,” Jun Mi crossed her arms across her chest and huffed loudly. Baekhyun chuckled at how cute Jun Mi looked just a while ago. Did I just say that Jun Mi looked cute?

“How is that even called ‘volunteering’ when we were forced to volunteer for the sake of your oh-so-brilliant plan,” Baekhyun asked, leaning down closer to Jun Mi’s ear as he whispered, “Ms. Second Placer?”

Jun Mi jumped back a little bit to her side, being surprised at feeling Baekhyun’s breathe across her ear. It sent a weird feeling down her spine. Goosebumps rising on her arms, “Y-yah! D-don’t do Th-that!”

Baekhyun chuckled evilly as he backed away from the girl’s face.

“Yah! Why are you laughing at?! Huh?!” Jun Mi raised an accusing finger on Baekhyun, telling him to stop laughing.

“I’m not laughing, I’m chuckling.” Baekhyun explained.

“I-it’s still the same! Chuckling is in the Laughing family.” Jun Mi hid her embarrassment.

“No, it’s not.” Baekhyun put both of his hands on his pockets.

“Yes it is!” Jun Mi shouted, already causing a fuss on the students passing by.

“Who told you so?” Baekhyun snorted.

“I did!” Jun Mi defended her side. She didn’t want to lose this bickering battle with Baekhyun, not in front of many people.

“Fine, fine,” Baekhyun raised both of his hands in the air, silently signaling Jun Mi that she won the war, “I’m laughing at you.”

“Aha! I knew it! Can you tell me now why you were laughing?” Jun Mi looked suspiciously at Baekhyun.

He leaned in closer once again in Jun Mi’s ear, “Because, you look cute when you’re flustered.”

The girl felt herself burn up. It’s either of embarrassment or of being flustered. Why am I acting this way?

“Excuse me,” a familiar female voice made Jun Mi snaps her out of whatever-she-was-in thing. She turned her head to see a suspicious looking Eun Byul.

“I’m sorry to disturb your, whatever you two are doing, but we have classes to attend to.” Eun Byul took Jun Mi’s hand and dragged her away from Baekhyun.

“Bye b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter