HOME

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TWO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jun Mi went home back to her apartment room in a grumpy mood.

Yes, she lived in an apartment. Jun Mi actually lives alone. She even takes part time jobs just to pay for her rent, and her necessary needs. Her education is taken care by her parents. It was sometimes good to live like that because nobody would boss you around, but she feels lonely at times, you know, without her family around.

Anyway, let’s go back to Jun Mi walking grumpily. As if being insulted by Baekhyun wasn’t enough, she had to walk in a bad mood alone. She looked like a loner, pouting angrily. Why did Eun Byul need to stay behind and finish that research of hers?

Jun Mi turned left toward the apartment. She then went up the stairs towards the door of her room. She was greeted by a red paper taped on her door.

NOTICE:

You are now convicted from this room. This building will be demolished by next week so we are now evacuating the building.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

-Park family

Jun Mi’s mouth opened. Convicted?! I have to move out? Where am I supposed to stay?

She now regretted moving out of her family’s house.

She opened the door to enter her room. She looked around her. Jun Mi is going to miss this place. She even took the time to decorate the place.

Jun Mi changed into more comfortable clothes and took out some luggage and boxes. She decided to fix all of her things and move out early. She was glad that tomorrow was a weekend because packing up her things would need an all-nighter.

She stretched her fingers and began to pack. She packed all of her clothes and other personal stuff in the luggage then all of her room’s equipment and decorations in tons of boxes.

 

###

 

Next morning, Jun Mi was worn out. She did pull up an all-nighter. And within that time, she packed a lot of stuff. There were only a few things left to pack. But right now, she needed time to rest.

After a long nap, she packed the rest of her stuff. The only thing that was left was ‘where to live’. Of course finding a place to live would take a while, so for now she needs a place to stop for a while. She decided to live here boxes here in the apartment and just bring a small luggage of her personal things.

Someone then suddenly popped in her mind. Eun Byul

Jun Mi called her best friend and asked if she could stay for a while. She also told Eun Byul about the conviction. Luckily, Eun Byul’s mother didn’t mind Jun Mi’s stay. All that was left was the place to live.

Jun Mi left her keys at the Parks’ room and told them that she would leave her things behind and come back for them before the demolition. She said goodbye to her neighbors and fled straight to Eun Byul’s house.

Jun Mi had been in Eun Byul’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter