GRANTED

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THIRTY-ONE[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Eun Byul tapped her finger on her desk waiting for the last bell of the day to ring. Her eyes were constantly keeping an eye on the table beside her - which so happens to be reserved for her best friend, Choi Jun Mi.

 

Eun Byul sighed for the nth time as she directed her eyes somewhere else.

 

"A moment ago, she was with me. And now she goes missing for half of the day! Unbelievable!" Eun Byul sighed under her breath.

 

The last bell rung (Finally!), making all the student go into chaos.

 

Eun Byul slammed her palms onto her table, irritated at how careless Jun Mi was. It was a good thing that no one but her noticed Jun Mi's absence, or else she could be suspended or worse, expelled.

 

"Are you mad?" A low voice asked, startling Eun Byul. The girl gulped, in fear of seeing the owner of the voice who she suspects is her crush, Park Chanyeol.

 

The girl hesitantly turned around to face the derpy boy. Eun Byul awkwardly smiled, not looking up at Chanyeol but instead at 2 pairs of feet on the floor-- one pair is hers and the other one, Chanyeol's.

 

"N-not r-really." Eun Byul softly scratched her nape, her eyes travelling all over the empty room except at the spot in front of her, where Chanyeol was standing.

 

Chanyeol noticed Eun Byul's nervousness, making him smile goofily. Kim Eun Byul is just plain cute and adorable.

 

"Hey, uh, do you know where BaekJun are?" Chanyeol asked. He too has been worried for them, especially for his best friend, Baekhyun.

 

"B-baekJun?" Eun Byul asked. What the hell is that? 'BaekJun'?!

 

"Yeah, uh, I kinda have a thing for making up couple names. BaekJun is equivalent to Baekhyun and Jun Mi. I kinda notice something between our two best friends." Chanyeol explained; a wider grin displayed across his face.

 

"O-oh... Y-you think s-so too?" Eun Byul blushed. Oh my gosh! Chanyeol and I are thinking the same thing! Are we, like, soul mates?

 

"Yeah..." Chanyeol rubbed his nape, becoming a bit nervous as well for some reason he can't tell yet.

 

An awkward silence surrounded Eun Byul and Chanyeol. Time passing by was visible through the dimming lights in the room the two teenagers were still in.

 

"D-do you w-want me to take you home?" Chanyeol shyly asked as he fixed his bag over one of his shoulders.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter