BABY

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SIXTEEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]“Haa~! Finished!” Jun Mi patted herself for doing such a great job in cleaning up the once messy house. She headed towards the supplies’ closet to put back the vacuum and other cleaning stuff inside. She then went to the kitchen to take a glass of water. Cleaning can be so exhausting

She heard a distinct music die down. They’re probably finished practicing. Jun Mi gulped down another glass after finishing the other one, “Ahh~ How refreshing!”

She walked around and felt really sticky, with all those sweat she just released. I better take a bath. Jun Mi went up the stairs. She was half-way up the stairs when someone called out her name, “Oh, Jun Mi-ssi”

She turned around to see DO at the foot of the stairs, “Annyeong DO-ssi”

“You done cleaning?” DO asked

“Yup, what are you doing?” Jun Mi asked as she swiped some stray sweat on her forehead.

“I was just about to prepare food for the members, want some?” DO offered.

“No thank you, I was just about to take a bath. See you later DO, good luck with practicing!” Jun Mi cheerfully stated. DO’s exhaustion was lifted up a bit after seeing his crush look cheerful. It’s so amazing how someone’s expressions can affect you.

Jun Mi then waved goodbye and went to her room. She took out her denim shorts and large black t-shirt from her closet then headed towards her bathroom. There she took a bath.

After some minutes of refreshing, Jun Mi finally went out of the bathroom, fresh and clean. Waaa~ Feels amazing!

She rubbed a dry towel over her wet hair. Jun Mi walked around her room for a while, looking for something she can do besides reading online. She checked out her phone, but was surprised to see that the battery was low. I should have charged it before taking a bath. Pabo

Jun Mi shrugged. I guess I have no choice (again) but to go downstairs. She went out of her room and down the stairs. She heard distinct clattering of utensils. DO-ssi must still be cooking.

Unknowingly, she headed towards the direction of the kitchen and there she saw DO preparing some snacks. Knew it.

“Annyeong DO-ssi~” Jun Mi greeted. DO looked up. He smiled sweetly after seeing Jun Mi. He was already frustrated with singing and stuff, and it’s very obvious that cooking made him more frustrated Curse those children (EXO) for asking me to feed them!

“Annyeong~” DO greeted cheerfully.

“Oh, you’re not yet done?” Jun Mi asked. She was sure she took a lot of time bathing herself, so that means DO also took a lot of time preparing food for the other members.

“No, I kinda had to go to the convienience store outside to buy some cold cuts. Anyway, I’m almost done.” DO carefully cut the cheese, wanting the presentation to look perfect, not that he was a perfectionist or anything.

“Oh, would you like me to help you?” Jun Mi offered.

DO hesitated for a while but thought that it would be good idea since he can spend some alone time with Jun Mi, “Why not?”

Jun Mi hurried over beside DO, “What can I do?”

“You can cut those.” DO pointed the ham. The boy watched as Jun Mi took an apron and a knife. Jun Mi took the ham and started to cut it perfectly.

DO watched as Jun Mi struggled to cut the meat. He chuckled softly. How cute.

“What are you laughing at?” Jun Mi asked.

“Nothing. It’s just that, you look cute when you’re focused.” DO smiled sweetly while Jun Mi blushed. She really isn’t used to being complimented, in fact it was the other way around. She was much more used to being insulted Thanks to a certain someone

“O-oh…” Jun Mi brushed a strand of hair that fell in front of her face behind her ear.

A cough disturbed the silence between DO and Jun Mi. The two turned their heads and saw Baekhyun and Tao standing in front of them, “The maknaes are already complaining about the food.” Baekhyun stated

“Oh, I’m almost done.” DO put the ham Jun Mi finished cutting into the last slice of bread. He then put the sandwich on top of the other sandwiches.

“You must watch us perform Jun  Mi noona!” Tao squealed.

“Oh, n-no thank you…” Jun Mi politely rejected. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Why isn’t she that polite around me?

“Oh, but I insist noona!” Tao clung his arm around Jun Mi’s, “Please please please?”

Jun Mi laughed at how cute Tao was acting. She never knew that he could act like that. You see, aside from being known as one of the rappers in EXO, Tao is also known as a martialist expert. Jun Mi definitely did not expect a martialist expert to act like a five year old girl. It was an amusing discovery.

“Oh, okay.” Jun Mi agreed.

Tao still did not let go of Jun Mi, but instead dragged the girl towards their practice room.

As soon as the 4 of them were inside, they were welcomed with complains like ‘What took you so long?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter