PEACE

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TWENTY-SIX[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

"I'm never going shopping with you, ever again. Mark my words." Jun Mi shrugged. They have been shopping for their prom attire (take note that Jun Mi hates dresses, heels, etc.), for 4 hours straight.

 

"Oh, puh-lease. I know you can't resist going shopping with me." Eun Byul stated. Jun Mi has always been an outgoing person, but all she does is take strolls, play games in the arcade, and even eat.

 

"Ugh! I hate it when you say that!" Jun Mi clung her arms unto her bestfriend's, "Yah, can we go home now? I'm tired.", she asked.

 

"Oh, okay. Fine. Go home and make-up with Mr. Perfect." Eun Byul cooed.

 

"Eew!" Jun Mi pushed away her bestfriend playfully. "Okay, first of all, Baekhyun is not Mr. Perfect, he's not even that tall. Second, why use the term 'make-up'? It sounds like we're going to make-out, which is yucky. Third, why should I be the one to approach that Bacon? He's the one who started it. Baekhyun just snooped around my stuff without my permission! Talk about some privacy, sheesh!" Jun Mi blurted out, her voice clearly showing irritation.

 

"Okay, okay! Chill out dear! Come on, you know that both of you need to resolve this sooner or later. And I suggest that you do it 'sooner'." Eun Byul stated as the two of them went out the doors of the mall. The cold evening breeze swept across their faces, making Jun Mi and Eun Byul shiver in coldness.

 

"Agh! Fine, I'll talk to Baekhyun." Jun Mi half-heartedly.

 

"That's my good bestfriend!" Eun Byul patted Jun Mi's head.

 

"Yuck, stop that. I'm not a pet, you know?" Jun Mi asked.

 

"No, you are not. You are my best friend who immediately needs to go back home and talk to Mr. Perfect." Eun Byul stated, clinging her arms onto Jun Mi's after a colder breeze was swept.

 

"Yah, I already told you that I'm gonna talk with that jerk already right?"

 

"So... We better hurry up then." Eun Byul dragged Jun Mi, running along the evening streets.

 

###

 

"Okay, that should be fine for today..." Suho announced between pants, sitting abruptly at the couch in the practice room located in Baekhyun's house.

 

EXO had been practing for 4 straight hours without any long breaks. The maknaes plopped themselves on the floor, not caring if their butts will hurt due to their tiredness. The older hyungs, including DO and Baekhyun, managed to walk towards a couch and sit down.

 

Coincidentally, Baekhyun and DO sat beside each other on a two-seater couch. The two boys had a considerate distance away from the other 10 members. Meaning, if they were going to talk about confidential stuff, the hyungs and the maknaes would not hear about what they would discuss.

 

Right after being sure that they were a bit calmed down from the excessive practice, Baekhyun spoke out, "Jun Mi said yes,"

 

DO, who wasn't completely recovered from his tired state, widened his eyes, "What are you talking about hyung?", he asked.

 

"You see, I'm sure you already know that I asked out Jun Mi to the ball. But what I'm also sure of that you don't know about is that she just accepted my offer." Baekhyun boasted, a goofy but smug smile painted across his gorgeous face.

 

"S-so?..." DO tried answering like it was no big deal, when infact he was blaming himself for being a slow poke against the-one-and-only Byun Baekhyun, who can get whatever he wants within a blink of an eye.

 

"I thought you like Choi Jun Mi?" Baekhyun teased, eventually thinking that he might regret what he is saying to his dear friend, DO Kyungsoo.

 

DO bowed down his head, trying to hide his blush and replying as softly as possible (because the noise in the practice room toned down), "I do like her..."

 

"Aren't you even a bit jealous that I stole your crush?" Baekhyun pushed even more.

 

"Yes, I am, and I regret not asking he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter