NA EUN

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TWENTY-SEVEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi jolted upright as soon as she heard her alarm go off. With still droopy eyes, Jun Mi got off her bed. She had been having a lot of trouble with sleeping at night, but yesterday was a different story. The girl couldn't stop thinking about a certain perfect boy named Byun Baekhyun.

 

The girl first turned off her alarm clock before preparing for her morning shower. Jun Mi took her uniform and headed towards the bathroom.

 

As soon as she was finished dressing herself, she went out of the bathroom, fixed herself, took her school stuff then eventually went out of the room.

 

She sighed in relief when she didn't see any sign of the jerk. Jun Mi didn't want to encouter Baekhyun first thing in the morning. She didn't have the guts to come face-to-face with him, not when she doesn't even know the reason towards her abnormally fast heart beat whenever she was near Baekhyun.

 

Jun Mi skipped her way down the stairs. By the foot of the stair was Hye Rim, sweeping industriously. A smile appeared on the teenagers face. She hurriedly, but carefully, went down the stairs to greet the cleaning maid.

 

Once Jun Mi was downstairs, she greeted cheerfully, "Good morning Hye Rim unnie~!"

 

The maid looked up to see a very tired, but cheerful Jun Mi, "Good Morning Jun Mi-ssi..." She bowed.

 

"Oh, don't bow anymore unnie. I've told you that before right?" Jun Mi scolded.

 

"Yes, but, I'm still not accustomed with the informal way you have taught me." Hye Rim apologized.

 

"I suppose we can work that out, Hwaiting unnie!" Jun Mi finished, looking at her wrist watching before widening her eyes. "Oh my God! I gotta get going. Bye unn---"

 

"Hey! Wait for me!" A voice cut off Jun Mi's farewell.

 

She turned around to see Baekhyun, his reddish hair slightly ruffled and wet, his white polo untucked, his uniform blazer still ed, his untied tie still hanged along his neck. This left Jun Mi gaping, Why is it that he looks gorgeous even if he's not even fixed?!

 

Baekhyun stopped at the step beside Jun Mi. He gave a mischieveous but goofy smirk, "Let's go?"

 

Jun Mi snapped out of her trance, "What are you talking about? I'm going to school alone." She took one step ahead, but was stopped when a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

"Why do you let DO go with you every morning and every afternoon?" Baekhyun pouted, hoping that his aegyo would work.

 

"Why? Because he's bearable to be with, unlike you..." Jun Mi insulted, convincing herself to not fall for the 'aegyo strategy'

 

"Oh come on, just this once?" Baekhyun deepened his pout.

 

Jun Mi thought that the boy in front of her look so adorable and cute, with his puppy pout. She felt a blush creep down her cheeks, so she looked at another direction before speaking, " Fine, you can come..."

 

"Yehet~" Baekhyun cheered, taking a step forward.

 

Jun Mi was forced to be dragged by the boy who has been bothering her mind for a while. While she was being dragged, she couldn't help but stay silent, stare at Baekhyun's back outline, and just let the boy drag her along.

 

From behind, Jun Mi admired everything she can see from the boy. How ruffled yet handsome his reddish hair tousled in the air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter