MOVED

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]FOUR[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Baekhyun rubbed sleep off his eyes as he opened the door. It’s 7 0’clock in the morning! Who the hell wakes up that early in the morning?!

The boy stopped rubbing his eyes and let his eyes adjust to his surroundings. All he saw in front of him is a person, specifically a girl due to her shape. A blurred figure of white milky legs was what Baekhyun had sight on first. She must be wearing shorts

As soon as his eyes adjusted his eyes traveled upwards to the person’s face. She was wearing a blue denim jumper shorts with a gray t-shirt, it's sleeves folded, inside the jumper.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as his eyes stayed on the person’s face that had the similar expression Baekhyun has.

“Choi Jun Mi?!”, the name rolled off of Baekhyun’s mouth. He was totally surprised. First, Jun Mi was in front of his house, what is she doing here? Second, she is wearing shorts. Choi Jun Mi is wearing shorts Never have I imagined her wearing those kind of clothes, not that I will ever imagine that.

“Y-you don’t happen to live in this house r-right?” Jun Mi asked. Please say no. Please say this is your friends’. It would be so much better if he said no.

Pabo, of course I live here. Uhm, hello! I’m in my PJs, “Yeah, I do. What are you doing here?”

“W-wait… Do you know anyone named ‘Byun Su Ah’?” Jun Mi completely ignored Baekhyun’s question which pissed the boy, but shrugged it off since he didn’t want to be in a bad mood too early in the morning.

“Yeah I do, she’s my aunt. Now answer me. What are you doing here?” Baekhyun leaned on the door’s frame.

Baekhyun swore he heard Jun Mi say something like “Oh God please kill me now” under her breath, but he shrugged the thought off.

The girl in front of Baekhyun sighed and pouted, “Where’s my room?” Baekhyun grew confused and angry. It was his second time asking the same question yet he hasn’t received one answer. He was confused because Jun Mi was asking for a room. What room is Ms. Second Placer talking about?

“What room?” Baekhyun didn’t attempt to ask his question the third time, he’s certain Jun Mi isn’t going to answer it.

“I’m living here now.” Jun Mi crossed her arms across her chest, looking irritated and shocked. Why must Baekhyun be the owner?! Why, oh why?

“Wh-what?!” Baekhyun almost lost his balance, but luckily he steadied himself immediately. She’s gonna live here?!

“Look, I really want to make this conversation quick,” t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter