MORNING

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SEVEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi was awakened by the distant sound of her alarm clock. She slowly opened her eyes, propping herself up with her elbows. Her eyes adjusted in the faintly dim room. Where am I? She was clearly not yet aware that she was no more living in her apartment room.

“Oh, right…” Jun Mi remembered that she was living with Byun Baekhyun, a boy who is loved by everyone except her.

The girl weakly go out of her bed and walked towards her study table, where the alarm was continuously ringing. Jun Mi put the alarm there so that she would really wake up. If she were to put the alarm anywhere within her reach while she is in bed, she probably won’t wake up immediately. This was a more effective way of waking up.

Jun Mi took out her uniform from her cabinet and brought it with her in the bathroom inside her room. She placed her clothes in a dry spot on the medium sized bathroom and went inside the shower.

After her shower, she dried herself and put on her uniform. Jun Mi has never changed her clothes outside the bathroom. It would have been totally embarrassing if someone were to see her half, or worse stark, .

She went out of the bathroom and fixed herself further in the mirror of her room. Since her hair was still wet, she just let it down. I’ll just tie it later. She slung her Jansport© backpack on her shoulder and went out of her room.

Jun Mi passed by Baekhyun’s room, not even bothering if the boy was already awake or still sleeping. She went down the stairs and decided to eat breakfast before going to school. The light was already on, so Jun Mi thought that either Baekhyun or Hye Rim were already awake. The girl hoped it was the latter.

Luckily, the one who was awake was the shy maid. Jun Mi smiled then cheerfully walked towards Hye Rim.

“Good morning Hye Rim unnie~”, Jun Mi greeted. Yester

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter