PROOF

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THIRTEEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi lay down lazily on her bed, with her laptop on top of her stomach. It was finally a weekend day, that means free time. Yesterday, Jun Mi finished all of her school works, wanting to have a long worry-free time for herself. She even finished making the drafts for the School Ball. All she had to do was pass her paper works to the principal.

Jun Mi scrolled down the story she was reading on her laptop. She liked reading stories, especially fictional ones. She loves the fictional world. There, nothing would hurt you. In there, you can have the ending you always wanted. Whereas, in reality, everybody intentionally or unintentionally hurts you and you don’t usually get a happy ending. Stories were her escape from reality.

But, sadly, she needs to be pulled out from her fictional world and into the cold, cruel world called reality. Just like now, Jun Mi was pulled out from her concentration in her story-reading by a certain jerk.

“Yah, I’m hungry”, Jun Mi glared at the boy who was leaning on the open door. Who gave you permission to lean on my door, nonetheless open it?

“Then go get some yourself, Baekhyun” Jun Mi returned her attention back at her laptop’s screen.

“But I’m feeling lazy.” Baekhyun whined, walking towards the laying girl.

“I feel lazy, too. Go away!” Jun Mi shooed the advancing boy. She didn’t have time with dealing with the boy’s hunger. Besides, she isn’t in charge of Baekhyun whenever he is hungry! Heck, she really isn’t obliged to take care of the boy.

Baekhyun stopped walking towards Jun Mi, but he didn’t get out of her room. He was a stubborn child, and he refuses to give up whenever he doesn’t get what he wanted. And right now, he wants to eat food without him doing anything about it.

Somehow, he missed Hye Rim. Ever since Hye Rim went away, he had to do all the house work himself; from cleaning the house to making food to eat. Baekhyun didn’t like doing these kinds of things. To him, doing those is just meaningless and is a waste of time. It’s not like he had a lot of things to do, but he just hates doing tiresome work.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Baekhyun’s head, making him smirk triumphantly, “I want my reward now,”

Jun Mi’s eyes were torn away from her screen, making her look at Baekhyun, What is he talking about?

“My reward, I want my reward.” Baekhyun crossed his arms across his chest, showing off superiority between them.

“What reward are you talking about Bacon?” Jun Mi sat up, putting her laptop down from her stomach.

“I helped you three times right? I need a reward from that. And I want my reward to be food.” Baekhyun explained. This wasn’t a worthy reward, but if this is all it takes for Jun Mi to prepare food for him, he’ll accept the reward.

“In y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter