STOLEN

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THIRTY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Baekhyun and Jun Mi totally skipped half day of the class. So much for being responsible students.

 

Instead of going home or to school, the two teenagers went to the mall to buy pet stuffs, like dog food, collar, leash and other accessories Jun Mi desired for her daschund puppy, Bacon.

 

Time went by fast that Baekhyun and Jun Mi didn't notice the sun setting down and the night rising up. Once they got home, it was already dark.

 

"Arf arf!" Bacon wiggled his tail, his tongue stuck out.

 

"You wanna go inside~? Do you wanna go inside~? Let's go~" Jun Mi cooed.

 

Baekhyun smiled. He couldn't believe that Jun Mi was honestly cuter than the puppy. He shook his head before breathing in the night breeze, causing visible smoke to come out of his mouth due to the cold temperature. Baekhyun looked up then smiled. He went inside the house, a brilliant idea forming inside his head.

 

The boy went inside the house. Once he got inside he heard the distant sound of two girls giggling and a puppy trying very hard in making a clear bark. Baekhyun went towards the sounds, making the maid, Hye Rim, stand up in surprise. "O-oh, w-welcome home Master Byun."

 

"No need to get all stiff with me Hye Rim. Come here, I need you to do something for me." Baekhyun signaled. The maid came close to Baekhyun.

 

Jun Mi watched from afar as Baekhyun whispered things to Hye Rim., making the maid smile softly. What are those two talking about?

 

"Ne, Baekhyun-ssi." Hye Rim spoke, a wide grin visible on her face.

 

"Hurry up, okay?" Baekhyun asked

 

"Ne!" Hye Rim excitedly answered. She ran, going away from Jun Mi's sight.

 

Baekhyun put his hands inside his pocket as he approached Jun Mi who was sitting down on the floor with Bacon laid down on her lap.

 

"What's with Hye Rim unnie?" Jun Mi asked as she massaged Bacon's ears.

 

"Nothing important." Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"Hmmm..." Jun Mi hummed, still looking suspiciously at Baekhyun who just sat across her.

 

"What? Don't you trust me Ms. Second Placer?" Baekhyun asked. His eyes darted towards the hallway, anticipating Hye Rim's appearance.

 

Not too long later, the maid poked her head before giving a thumbs up to Baekhyun.

 

The boy smiled then stood up, surprising the girl. "Where are you going?" Jun Mi asked.

 

"Hye Rim, can you please take Bacon for a walk outside?" Baekhyun commanded, ignoring Jun Mi's question.

 

"Hey! You have no right in ordering Hye Rim to take my dog!" Jun Mi outraged, as she stood up after the maid took Bacon using the leash.

 

"I do have a right since she works for me. I don't see her complaining about it right?" Baekhyun answered back, walking towards the place behind Jun Mi.

 

"Well you see me complai-- Hey! What are you doing?!" Jun Mi yelled as she felt a cloth being tied on her eyes.

 

"Just relax and trust me, okay?" Baekhyun softly asked.

 

Baekhyun lightly pushed Jun Mi, urging the girl to walk forward. Jun Mi hesitantly took a step but eventually continued stepping until she started to walk, putting her full trust towards the boy behind her.

 

Baekhyun ran to place himself in front of her then held Jun Mi's small wrists, "When I lift your hand up, it means take a step, okay?" He softly said as he looked behind him to take a step up himself.

 

"Y-you sh-should ha-have at least b-blindfolded me a-after go-going up th-the stairs..." Jun Mi stuttered, too afraid of falling down.

 

"Yeah, silly me." Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter