SEARCH

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] TWENTY-FIVE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi waited patiently for Eun Byul to arrive. It was already 4:20 in the afternoon, School ended, like, 20 minutes ago! Where is Eun Byul?

 

Jun Mi sat on one of the porch seats, letting her feet hang off it. She swung them enthusiastically, trying to entertain herself in a simple way.

 

Baekhyun watched Jun Mi from inside the house.  He sighed, "Nice move, Baekhyun. Now Jun Mi is mad at you."

 

After being caught by Jun Mi, Baekhyun got scolded, resulting in the girl giving Baekhyun the cold shoulder.

 

Baekhyun shouldn't really mind about that, but he didn't want to feel abandoned by someone he really cares about. And yes, he has learned to care about the girl.

 

Jun Mi sighed from the outside. As much as she hated waiting for a long time, that wasn't the reason for her sigh. Suprisingly, the reason was her giving Baekhyun the cold shoulder. Jun Mi was already used to not talking with the boy for a long time. But, these past few days (living with him), Jun Mi grew accustomed with always bickering, arguing, or even small-talking with Baekhyun.

 

"He didn't have to look through my stuff!" Jun Mi sighed.

 

Just then, an uproar of familiar laughter and voices caught the sighing girl's attention. Jun Mi looked up to see 12 people approaching the house, and one of those people is Eun Byul.

 

Jun Mi's brows furrowed in confussion, not because she was surprised the 11 boys', most commonly known as EXO, appearance (she knew that EXO is going to practice again in the house for their performance), but what confused her was Eun Byul's flustered and silent state.

 

Kim Eun Byul is an energetic teenage girl. But right now, Jun Mi is seeing a completely different Eun Byul. Jun Mi watched her bestfriend carefully. Just then, she caught Eun Byul looking up at the noisy boy in front of her, Park Chanyeol.

 

A glint of mischieviousness sparkled in Jun Mi's eyes as she saw her bestfriend staring at Chanyeol's back. Gurl~ You are so busted~!

 

"Oh, Jun Mi-ssi. Annyeong!" Chanyeol roared.

 

"Hi." Jun Mi managed a small smile and wave.

 

"Where were you? Why didn't you come to school?" DO asked, hiding his worriedness.

 

Eun Byul's ears perked up. She completely forgot to force the reason out of Jun Mi about her sudden absence.

 

"I, uh, I woke up late." Jun Mi shyly admitted.

 

"You got me, I mean us, worried there. I thought you were sick or something..." DO stated, rubbing the back of his head cutely.

 

Kim Jongin (aka Kai) raised his eye brows, We never said we were worried (maybe just a little worried, considering the both her and Baek-hyung were absent) about her. Something smells fishy here...

 

"What are you doing outside anyway Jun Mi-ssi?" Luhan asked

 

"Oh, uh, I was waiting for her" Jun Mi pointed at her bestfriend. The 11 boys turned her head towards Eun Byul's direction, including Chanyeol.

 

Eun Byul's eyes widened a bit before bowing down. She wasn't usually embarassed by being the center of attraction, so why am I looking down?

 

Eun Byul carefully craned her head up, but she came in contact with Chanyeol's derpy, happy face. She unintentionally blushed before coughing, "Y-yeah... S-sorry to k-keep you waiting, J-jun Mi..."

 

Jun Mi jumped off the porch then skipped her way towards her bestfriend. "Nah, it's okay. Just treat me some bubble tea later." Jun Mi squeezed Eun Byul's arm, silently giving out a message. You have lot of explaining to do missy.

 

As if telepathy worked between the two, Eun Byul sighed. "Okay..." Yes, I do have a lot to tell you...

 

"Bye Eun Byul-ssi! Bye Jun Mi-ssi!" Chanyeol waved enthusiastically.

 

"O-okay, B-bye..." Eun Byul stated.

 

Just as the two girls were about to leave, the door banged open making all 13 heads towards the door. There stood a cool Baekhyun, his arms crossed across his chest. "Where are you going?" He asked coldly

 

"None of your business, Bacon" Jun Mi stuck out her tongue before dragging Eun Byul away.

 

As soon as the two girls were an earshot away from Baekhyun, Jun Mi spoke out, "The nerves of that Korean Bacon! Arghh!!! I hate him!"

 

Eun Byul flinched. Well, who wouldn't? When you were screamed at directly at your ears. "Yah! Calm down for a bit Jun Mi," Eun Byul forcefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter