ANNOUNCEMENT

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SEVENTEEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

Jun Mi fumbled with her fingers as she approached the small stadium. She was assigned to announce to the school about the upcoming student’s ball. Every eyes turned to her when she coughed unintentionally. Everything went silent. Shoot! I’m having cold sweat.

Jun Mi wasn’t fond of being the center of attraction. She even preferred people not listening that much to her. She usually gets queasy and nervous in front of thousands of people. Why did my Public Announcer have to be absent at a critical time like this?!

“U-uhmm…” Jun Mi started, fixing the papers she was going to read to everyone in the auditorium.

“G-good morning. I’m Choi Jun Mi, the president of the Student’s Organiza—“ she was rudely cut off by a loud shout.

“Sorry I’m late!” the doors of the auditorium opened. Jun Mi’s eyes widened when she saw Baekhyun hurry up the stairs towards her.

Baekhyun then took the mic  Jun Mi was using (Jerk!) and spoke into it, “Hi guys! Sorry I’m late. Yeah, let’s skip the introduction and go on with what they came her for,” he looked at Jun Mi and smiled, “Okay Jun Mi-ssi?”

“O-okay” Jun Mi stuttered. It wasn’t solely because she was still nervous, but because she was star-struck at Baekhyun’s smile. It wasn’t smug, evil, nor a smirk. It was a genuine and encouraging smile.

“Let’s start off with the theme of this ball, would you mind telling them what it is Ms. President?” Baekhyun asked.

“O-oh, *ehem* It’s, uh, ‘A Magically Modern Masquerade Ball’,” Jun Mi looked at Baekhyun. He gave the girl a gesture which told her to continue explaining, “Uhm, It’s kind of like a Cinderella themed ball but has a modern twist. This theme mainly focuses on the attire we are going to wear during the ball. That’s why I am going to combine explaining both the attire and theme.

Each of you are to wear a semi-casual-formal attire when you go to  the party. And when it’s almost midnight, all of you will transform into modern princes and princesses. To make the ball a little bit more exciting, we are going to provide all of you a mask so that nobody will know your identity.” Jun Mi confidently explained.

“So, maybe you’re asking, especially the girls,” Baekhyun winked, causing a lot of girls to shyly blush, “’How will I change? Do I have to bring my formal prom dress to the party? What if everyone sees my gown? For sure they’ll know it’s me’. Well no worries my ladies,” Baekhyun looked at Jun Mi, silently asking her to continue

“The school is willing to provide you your dream prom dress.” Jun MI heard squeals among the girls, “The girls will have their measurements taken within this week. All you need to bring with you, is a sketch or picture of your dream dress and your desired body measure.” Jun Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter