INSULT

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]EIGHTEEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]

“You know, I’m kinda getting tired of scolding you.” Jun Mi crossed her arms across her chest, as she glared at Baekhyun. It’s been the nth time that Jun Mi saw this boy make PDA with some random girl.

“You know, I’m kinda getting tired of being scolded by you.” Baekhyun smirked and casually put both of his hands in his side pockets as he repeated Jun Mi’s statement. Such a kill joy! Ms. Second Placer always ruins the fun!

“Then stop kissing other girls Bacon,” Jun Mi rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her. The nerves of this Korean Bacon!

“Why?” Baekhyun raised an amused brow, “is Ms. Second Placer jealous?” he smirked evilly.

The girl’s mouth opened widely. She could not just believe what Baekhyun said to her. Me? Jealous of other girls kissing Baekhyun?! Puh-lease! I don’t even give a damn to whoever Baekhyun kisses. All I care about is my improvement of the school rules. That Baekhyun is such a erted jerk!

Jun Mi raised her hands up in the air and turned around, “You know, what, I don’t want to talk about it. This conversation has ended. Period.” She walked away from Baekhyun, wanting to get away as far as possible from him.

But Baekhyun has no intention whatsoever to let the girl get away. He always liked Jun Mi’s expression whenever he irritates her. They’re just so different. She’s different.

Jun Mi turned around when she heard footsteps just behind her. To her surprise, it was Byun Baekhyun. She turned around to fully face the boy, “Can’t you just leave me alone?!”

“Not until you stop scolding me.” Baekhyun smirked. He really didn’t mind not kissing other girls. He honestly wants to take a rest from the entire make out sessions he had. Besides, he can always go to clubs and hook up with random girls.

“And people seriously call you a vice president. For the nth time Bacon, NO MORE PDA!” Jun Mi screeched. Baekhyun was seriously stressing her. School work and student council work was enough to make her go crazy, and now Baekhyun is just making her situation worse than ever!

“Then I won’t leave you alone.” Baekhyun leaned closer to Jun Mi. He noticed the girl stiffen and slowly back away from his face. Baekhyun leaned in a little bit closer as Jun Mi kept backing away.

Suddenly, a cough was heard. Jun Mi gave out relieved sigh. Thank the Heavens for whoever just coughed!

Jun Mi turned her head towards the direction where the cough was heard. There she saw Shin Yul, a student who was a year lower that her. She slowly felt Baekhyun straighten up, giving back her personal space. She too straightened up as soon as she was sure that Baekhyun, especially his devilish face, was far away from her.

“Oh, Yul-ah. What brings you here?” Jun Mi asked, facing her dongsaeng.

“U-uhm, the principal asked me to find the two of you. He said that you need to meet him in the soccer field ASAP.” Yul stated.

“Oh. Thank you very much Yul-ssi!” Jun Mi cheerfully thanked Yul. She was about to head to the soccer field when Yul stopped her again, “Is there anything else?”

Baekhyun watched closely as Yul stopped Jun Mi from walking. He saw the younger boy fidget as he stammered, “U-uh… I-I h-have s-some-something t-to a-ask J-j-jun M-mi Noo-noona.” Baekhyun’s eyes turned into slits for he knew where this was going. Yul is going to ask Jun Mi to the dance.

Baekhyun didn’t know what got into him. One second, he was just watching at the two person infront of him, then he just suddenly find himself situated between the two. He got even more surprised when he felt his hands reach out for Jun Mi’s hands.

It was obvious that Baekhyun wasn’t the only one surprised, but also Jun Mi and Yul. Jun Mi flinched as she felt Baekhyun’s hands come in contact with her wrists. What is wrong with this jerk?!

“I’m sorry, but if I had heard correctly, the principal was expecting us there with him, As Soon As Possible. So, if you excuse us, we need to attend some other things.” Baekhyun turned around, dragging Jun Mi along.

Jun Mi looked around at Yul, sending him an apologetic look. Her expression turned upside down as soon as she looked at the back of Baekhyun’s head. Why is he acting this way? He’s such rude, disgusting, erted, egotistical, jerky Korean Bacon!

She tried prying her hands out of Baekhyun’s grasp, but failed at the end. So she quietly let Baekhyun drag her along until they reach the soccer field.

Baekhyun found himself smilling when he felt Jun Mi’s squirms diminish. Was she letting me hold her wrists?

As they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter