VISITORS

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]FIFTEEN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

“What to do? What to do?” Jun Mi roughly laid down on her bed. She wasn’t in the mood to read any story online (besides, the story she was currently reading isn’t updated yet). Jun Mi’s schoolwork, including President stuff, was already finished. She has sorted out the flow of the program of the ball. She just ate her lunch. She wasn’t in the mood to go out, but she didn’t want to be workless.

She tossed and turned in her soft bed. It wasn’t even night time, so she can’t sleep yet. This is so boring!

Jun Mi then abruptly sat up. I guess there’s no choice but to do that.

She lazily stood up from her bed, stretching herself as soon as she straightened herself. Jun Mi took her phone and plugged her earphones on. She scrolled through her playlist and pressed a song which then blasted in her earphones.

Jun Mi went out of her room, making sure to close the door behind her. She didn’t want anyone or a certain someone to go into her room when she’s not even inside it.

She hesitantly headed towards the cleaning cabinet. Yup, you guessed right, Jun Mi is going to clean. But not just only clean, she’s cleaning the whole house. This is what Jun Mi does whenever she has nothing to do, aside from plugging in her earphones and jamming with whatever song plays.

Jun Mi put on the rubber gloves provided (these gloves preserve your soft and smooth palms). She wrapped a bandana around her head, just to make her look a little bit fashionable (nothing’s impossible when you’re cleaning). She then took the mop and broom out, fully equipping herself.

“Hwaiting!” Jun Mi encouraged herself.

As much as she hates doing chores, like specifically cleaning the house, she also hates having a very messy surrounding. The house looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for a while, there were even visible dusts flying around the house! Aside from hating a messy atmosphere, the reason Jun Mi cleaned this house was because she has serious dust allergies Curse these allergies! Good thing that she has her phone, or else she would clean the house in a dull manner.

She combined banging her head, humming and dancing light moves as she cleaned the house. Somehow, she enjoyed what she was doing now. Plus, she really needed some exercise, and this cleaning-up-the-house thing is already a form of exercise, for Jun Mi.

 

###

 

Jun Mi was already finished mopping and brooming the floor, and dusting the furnitures, and was about to take out the vacuum when she heard the door bell ring. She was sure that the jerk upstairs named Byun Baekhyun isn’t going to open the door, so Jun Mi took out her gloves, swiped off her sweat, paused the song she was listening to and headed for the door.

She almost jumped back in surprise when she saw 11 handsome boys in front of her. Jun Mi blinked at the sight, Who are they and what are they doing here?

She examined the visitors’ faces thoroughly. Oh! I know them!

“EXO?” Jun Mi asked.

“Oh, Jun Mi-ssi. What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh, uh… I kinda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter