STROLL

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]FIVE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi stepped out of their house without even saying anything to the owner. Why should she? Jun Mi is very sure that the owner, named Byun Baekhyun, wouldn’t even care where she is going. Besides, buying stuff from the appliances store wouldn’t hurt, right?

The girl decided to walk around the neighborhood before going to the store. She still has the whole day left to unpack. Besides, she wasn’t in the mood to instantly fix her new bedroom. Plus, if she were to go straight to the appliances store and buy all those heavy materials – cans of paint, rolls of wallpapers, etc, - then go back through the neighborhood, she wouldn’t enjoy the view because she would be hurrying up since she’s carrying heavy things. If she had a car, she would have no trouble. But unfortunately, she can’t afford to buy one.

Jun Mi walked around, shifting her head from left to right, taking in the view of every house in her new neighborhood. She would once in a while greet the people who are outside their house, who were either watering their front gardens or hanging out on their porches.

She smiled when she passed by a small playground park. Children run along the small park, while their mothers sat together on a bench, boasting about how cute their children were. There was a couple who sat by the swing, moving the seat in a slow manner.

Jun Mi stopped by a bubble tea shop she passed by. I wish Eun Byul was here. Eun Byul loved bubble teas. Jun Mi even knows her bestfriend’s favorite flavor – Watermelon. Jun Mi, on the other hand ordered a Blueberry Bubble Tea, her favorite. After her order was given to her, she went out of the bubble tea store and continued to walk around.

There weren’t many things to see after the stop by the bubble tea shop. There were only houses, a few small clothes stores, a computer shop, a small bakery that looks like it just started its business, and more houses.

She finally arrived at the appliances store with an empty blueberry bubble tea cup on her hand. She threw it in the nearby trash can and entered the store.

The first thing that was on Jun Mi’s mind was the paint. Her new room was very bare. It’s not that she didn’t like a white-colored room, but she felt like it was too plain. She went to the ‘paint’ section and scanned through the varieties of colors surrounding her. She eventually chose two small cans of pink and black paint. She decided to just use the cute ‘Eiffel Tower’ wallpaper she saw a while ago.

She then went to the ‘pillows’ section and chose 2 fluffy big pillows and 2 small pillows. She passed by the ‘covers’ counter and eventually bought some fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter