GIRLS

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THIRTY-TWO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

 

 

"Choi Jun Mi!!!!!" Eun Byul squealed through the other line, causing Jun Mi to remove the phone away from her ear for a bit. After a few safe minutes, Jun Mi put her phone back in her ear before replying to her friend, "N-ne?"

 

Jun Mi thought that Eun Byul was going to scold her again for skipping classes but she was proved wrong when she heard an excited squeal from Eun Byul.

 

"Guess who just asked me out the ball~ Eeep~!!!" Eun Byul excitedly stated.

 

Jun Mi's eyes widened. Who would ask Eun Byul out to the dance that might probably make her this excited? Could it be...? "Oh no he didn't! Chincha~?!"

 

"Yes he did! Oh, wait, who's 'he' are you talking about?" Eun Byul asked.

 

"The cute dongsaeng that is Principal-nim's student assistant." Jun Mi guessed.

 

"What? Yul-ssi? No! Guess again~" Eun Byul challenged.

 

"Hmmm... How about Cha--- Oh, hell to the no way! Park Chanyeol asked you out to the ball?!" Jun Mi shrieked, a smile already forming in her lips, the same lips that she shared a heart-fluttering kiss with Baekhyun.

 

"Yes, yes, yes! The Park Chanyeol just asked me out!!!" The two best friends squealed in joy and ecstasy from the other line.

 

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Well... Tell me! How? What? When? Where?" Jun Mi interviewed.

 

"Well... First of all, where were you a while ago? I've been looking for you!" Eun Byul momentarily changed to topic.

 

"U-uh..." I just spent half the day with Baekhyun and eventually ended up being kissed by him just a while ago... Jun Mi thought, her mind flying back to the moment that happened a while ago.

 

"Well, whatever. I'll ask you that later. I'll move on with my story." Jun Mi sighed in relief after her best friend told her to put the Where-Have-You-Been-To-Choi-Jun-Mi-?, aside. "You see, I was busy looking for you, but I couldn't see you, so I got frustrated. Chanyeol noticed this so he approached and this eventually led up to him walking me home. When we were in front of my house we talked a bit then he suddenly said that he was my man."

 

"Oh my gosh! That is so sweet!" Jun Mi commented genuinely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter