CHANGED

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THIRTY-THREE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

 

 

"Jun Mi-ah~" Baekhyun called out for the nth time. He and Jun Mi were now walking by the bay on their way to school. The girl didn't bother to look at Baekhyun's way; she knew well that the boy would just tell her senseless, but heart-warming things. Just like the first time he called out Jun Mi.

 

Jun Mi hurriedly went out of the door after she had seen Baekhyun coming down the stairs. She still couldn't help but feel awkward after they kissed and after her self-confession -- the one where she tells herself that she is slowing liking Byun Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun saw this, so he, too, hurriedly went towards Jun Mi, not even bothering in taking his breakfast but was still respectful enough to nod a 'Hello' towards the maid, Hye Rim.

 

"I-i'm g-going now H-hye Rim u-unnie!" Jun Mi shouted. She rumbled through the shoe rack, swiftly taking her school shoes and wearing them. She swung the main door then went out, the slightly cold morning air brushing through her from head to toe.

 

She quickly, but carefully, skipped her way down the porch stairs then walked on straight in the slightly dim sidewalk towards her school. Jun Mi still had a fast pace as she walked away from her house, intentionally avoiding the owner of the house she is staying at--Baekhyun.

 

Once that the girl was sure that she had a considerate distance away from the house and its owner, Jun Mi sighed in relief and walked on a normal pace.

 

"Jun Mi-ah~" Jun Mi felt shivers run down her spine when she heard someone call her in a low but still audible tone. She slowly turned her head around, expecting to see a person standing behind her and explain that he/ she was calling her out.

 

"H-hello?" Jun Mi croaked. Unfortunately, no one was behind her. The dimmed and empty surroundings scared her even more. The sun was rising, but only scarce light brightened the road. The lamp post right beside her was almost burned out. The house beside her still had their lights off, their owners probably still asleep or were not currently in the house. Jun Mi gulped loudly, trying to calm her nervous self down. She turned around, wanting to get to her school as soon as possible, only to jump back a centimeter from her spot.

 

Right in front of her was Byun Baekhyun, standing inches away from Jun Mi. And by inches, specifically 4 inches away which is not really a far distance from one another. Baekhyun leaned in and stole a peck from Jun Mi's slightly opened lips. He straightened up then beamed brightly while looking down at Jun Mi, "Good morning Jun Mi-ah~ I like you~"

 

Jun Mi's eyes continued widening, taking in the fast events (Baekhyun's close-distance appearance, Baekhyun's peck-stealing, Baekhyun's cheery greeting, Baekhyun's repeated confession). "U-uh... Y-yeah..."

 

Jun Mi walked around Baekhyun and continued walking forward to her school. She still wasn't ready to face the boy, obviously [try saying that using Snape's voice xDDD. Moving on...]

 

"Yah~ Jun Mi-ah~ wait for me!" Baekhyun called out, a goofy beam still on his face as he caught up with the girl. They were now walking side by side.

 

Awkwardness surrounded Jun Mi, while excitement and giddiness surrounded the boy.

 

"Jun Mi-ah~" Jun Mi was now certain that Baekhyun called her. She hesitantly moved her head to look up at Baekhyun.

 

"N-ne?" Jun Mi asked, her head directed towards Baekhyun but her eyes directed on the pavement below.

 

Baekhyun tilted Jun Mi's chin up using his index finger, causing the girl to look him in the eyes. "I like you a lot Choi Jun Mi-ah~" Baekhyun then stole another peck from Jun Mi's lips.

 

Jun Mi quickly retracted her head then hid her face with her slightly wet hair. She was thankful that her hair was thick enough to prevent Baekhyun from seeing her flustered red face. Why does Baekhyun keep doing that?!

 

Baekhyun noticed Jun Mi's awkward action. This made him chuckle and smile genuinely. He has never liked anyone before, and somehow he likes the feeling of liking someone. I like you, my cute Choi Jun Mi. Thank you for making me feel something different...

 

The 'Jun Mi-ah~' calling then pecking continued on for a lot of times. Jun Mi was tired, but not with Baekhyun's cheesiness (especially the stealing-a-peck-from-her-lips-after-confessing-again part). Honestly, she wasn't getting tired of it; that part would always make her heart flutter and her stomach twist. What bugged her was her reaction, which she was sure were being enjoyed by Baekhyun. A jerk will always be a jerk no matter how cheesy or romantic he is. That Baekhyun never changes...

 

"Choi Jun Mi-ah~ Ms. Second Placer-ah~" Baekhyun called out, poking Jun Mi's arms with his fingers cutely.

 

"Yah! Don't call me th---" Jun Mi was cut off by the same stolen peck on the lips by Baekhyun.

 

"I like you a lot~" Baekhyun cooed.

 

H-here we go again... Jun Mi thought, sighing shakily as she tried calming down her abnormally beating heart for the nth time.

 

###

 

"DO, are you okay?" Kai asked, putting his arm around DO's shoulder, not anymore using honorifics. This made the fan girls surrounding them squeal in joy (KaiSoo Shippers... So typical xDDD).

 

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." DO blushed, not because the Kim Jongin (aka Kai) just put his arm around his shoulder (DO is totally straight, judgin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter