EUN BYUL

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TWENTY-FOUR[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Jun Mi~ Ms. Second Placer~ Wakey wakey~" Jun Mi shrugged groggily. Who the hell is waking me up?

 

Jun Mi furrowed her brows and slowly, but annoyingly, fluttered her eyes open. She saw a blurry figure of a close up image of a face. The girl let her eyes adjust first before letting it widen in shock.

 

There she saw Byun Baekhyun, smirking down on her, his arms caging her in between them. The girl immediately looked the other way, removing any morning stars or dried up drools(if ever) from her just-woke-up face without the boy noticing.

 

"Good morning Ms. Second Placer-ah~" Baekhyun greeted softly. He chuckled silently as he did not let Jun-Mi-fixing-herself go unnoticed.

 

As soon as she was sure nothing suspicious or funny was on her face, Jun Mi turned her head around to glare at Baekhyun. She momentarily widened her eyes, considering the close distance between the boy's face from hers, before glaring at the boy above her. "What are you doing here for the second time today?"

 

Baekhyun removed his hands from the bed and stood up straight, "Oh... Nothing... I just wanted to remind you that we won't be able to attend classes anymore..."

 

Jun Mi immediately sat up from her bed before directing her eyes towards the distant alarm clock. Her eyes widened even more when the clock read 9:30. ! I am so late! Ughhh!!!

 

She ruffled her bed hair, frustrated about her missed classes. How am I supposed to catch up with my History class??? Why did I even have to sleep late? Why did I not wake up when my alarm ? "Aissh!!!..." Jun Mi complained. However, she stopped messing herself up when she realized something. Jun Mi turned her attention towards Baekhyun, who was chuckling and smilling goofily.

 

"Why didn't you come to school today too?" Jun Mi asked.

 

"I woke up late too, so I decided to just skip school," Baekhyun smugly replied. He couldn't stop smiling down at the panicking girl.

 

"Ughhh!!!" Jun Mi hudled herself on her bed, covering her whole body with the thick blanket. "I just hate skipping classes!" She rolled her cooconed body on her bed.

 

Baekhyun watched in amusement as the girl complained about skipping classes. Although he couldn't see Jun Mi's probable cute expression, Baekhyun was chuckling softly.

 

"Yah, get out now Ms. Second Placer..." Baekhyun cooed, sitting at the edge of the girl's bed.

 

Jun Mi removed the blanket off her upper body, showing off a pouted face. To her, skipping classes (especially when she has History in her schedule) is a very big deal. "I don't wanna. I feel bad for myself."

 

Baekhyun stood up then took hold of both of Jun Mi's wrists, "Nobody feels bad for themselves except for crazy people... Get up now, breakfast is served...'" The boy tugged up Jun Mi, making the girl sit up.

 

"I'm depressed right now, leave me alone~" Jun Mi pouted even more, indirectly complaining about her skipped classes. She punched her bed softly, tantruming like a five year old girl. This is what you get for getting back to sleep, Choi Jun Mi.  Aish!!! You're such a pabo!

 

However, at the back of Jun Mi's head, a small voice told her half of the reason she didn't want to skip classes, it was because of her companion (other than the maid Hye Rim), Byun Baekhyun. Jun Mi couldn't nag off the feeling of awkwardness towards the boy ever since Baekhyun asked her out to the ball.

 

Yeah, that invitation from 'Mr. Perfect' (a.k.a Baekhyun) was a low reason for Jun Mi to feel uncomfortable with her mortal enemy, but she couldn't help but feel anxious and giddy about the thought.

 

Yuck~ I'm sounding like a fangirl! Yucky~ Jun Mi thought, with a hint o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter