INTERESTING

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]EIGHT[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Jun Mi and D.O. continued walking along-side each other on their way to school. The way there was neither quiet nor was it noisy. It was just a smooth walk.

They would talk once in a while about random topics then stop once the topic was ended. Usually Jun Mi would end the topic, but D.O. didn’t mind. You see, both of them weren’t really talkative people.

As they continued walking, they passed by the side-walk of the bay. D.O. looked at his side, where Jun Mi was and the sun was rising. For him, the sight was absolutely breath-taking. The way pink and purple streaks would blend with the orange background was absolutely perfect. But that wasn’t the point that made the sight breath-taking for the boy, it was the girl he was staring at.

D.O. has never someone look so simple yet so beautiful at the same time. Just Jun Mi walking beside him, looking straight ahead, was making D.O. gape in awe. Jun Mi’s medium-length hair lay untied on her shoulders, droplets of water dripping from the end of her hair strands.

The boy snapped out from his trance when he heard Jun Mi hum.

“Something smells delicious!” Jun Mi closed her eyes, exaggerating the way she was taking in the aroma.

The girl sniffed once again, trying to determine what she was smelling. “Aha! Belgian Waffles©!”

Aside from Blueberry Bubble Teas, Belgian Waffles© is Jun Mi’s favorite food. She was fairly excited as she caught the aroma of their sweet waffle batter.

“Oh, you want some? It’s just around the corner…” D.O. amusingly asked. It was surprising how cute Jun Mi acted as she shouted ‘Belgian Waffles©’

“Oh, can I?!” Jun Mi’s eyes sparkled.

The boy chuckled, putting his hands inside his pockets, “Sure, why not?”

“Yehey~” the girl practically skipped all the way to the store, following D.O. beside her.

Jun Mi almost let out a girly squeal as the two personas entered the store. The girl continued skipping until she was in front of the store’s counter.

“Annyeonghasaeyeo~ What can I get you?” the store’s clerk asked Jun Mi

The girl ordered her favorite flavor then turned towards the boy behind her, “How about you D.O.-ssi? What would you like?”

“O-oh, u-uh… I-I’m fine with Blueberry Cheese”, DO hid his nervousness. He thought that Jun Mi caught him staring at her.

The boy was utterly confused as to why he was acting like that. It was also utterly confusing how a simple girl like Jun Mi just instantly caught his attention.

Jun Mi turned back to the cashier, completely oblivious at the panicking boy behind her, to state out DO’s order.

 

###

 

Jun Mi and DO’s orders were presented to them in less than 1 minute. DO held open the door for both of them, being a gentleman and letting Jun Mi go out first.

Jun Mi was purring lightly, completely delighted at the warm feeling in her hands as she held two waffles.

“I didn’t know you eat a lot.” DO joked.

“Oh! This one is actually for my friend, Eun Byul. You see, we both like waffles.” Jun Mi smiled at DO, making the boy feel flutters in his stomach.

“Oh… Eun Byul? Kim Eun Byul?” DO asked, wanting to keep their conversation up

“Yup, she’s my bestfriend”

“She must be very lucky to have a friend like you.”

“Why is that?” Jun Mi asked curiously

“Well, you’re a very considerate per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter