WHAT

Cinderella's Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]TWENTY [/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

  [CONTENTID3]

“We’re going now Hye Rim unnie~!” Jun Mi shouted outside with Baekhyun beside her.

Hye Rim just got back from her one week break last night. Jun Mi was really ecstatic at the maid’s arrival. She was even happier with the fact that she showed Baekhyun her fearlessness during their stay together alone in the house. Eat that you Jerky Bacon!

“Goodbye aggashi” Hye Rim bowed politely behind Jun Mi and Baekhyun. She then closed the door.

Jun Mi looked up, covering the sun’s light with her hand, “Let’s go.”

Jun Mi walked ahead, while Baekhyun silently followed the girl. They were on their way to their school.

Why? You ask. Well, they decided to start decorating the tent, where the Students’ Ball will be held, and hopefully finish it today as well. Jun Mi even announced to the whole school that the decorating will start on Sunday

Jun Mi opened the gate and went outside. She looked in all directions with a big smile plastered on her face. Even thought she hates doing things on a weekend day (especially on a Sunday), she was still very much happy. She likes arts and crafts, remember?

“Oh, Jun Mi-ssi.” Jun Mi turned her head around to where the voice came from. She saw DO walking towards her.

“Annyeong DO-ssi” Jun Mi cheerfully greeted, giving enough space for Baekhyun to go out the gate.

DO’s smile faltered a bit when he saw Baekhyun standing behind Jun Mi, “You two on your way to school?”

“Ne, how about you DO-ssi?” Jun Mi asked.

“Yup, I’m on my way too.” DO answered.

“Why don’t we walk together then?” Jun Mi offered, oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun was, unintentionally, fuming with anger. Why is she smiling sweetly at DO like that? She shouldn’t show off that side of hers to anyone but me. Baekhyun stiffened a bit from what he just thought. Hold up, why am I even acting like a jealous boyfriend? I’m not jealous, and I’m definitely not his boyfriend

“That a great idea.” DO agreed on Jun Mi’s proposal. He was glad that it was Jun Mi that wanted to walk together with him this time, considering that it was always him who asked her.

“Let’s go.” Jun Mi started walking, leaving the two boys behind her. Baekhyun and DO immediately followed the girl.

They both watched the girl in front of them take cute, large steps.

She’s obviously excited. Baekhyun thought, a smile starting to take shape on his lips. Cute.

They continued walking in silence until they reached the premises of their school. Each of them showed their ID cards to the school’s guard.

Baekhyun, DO and Jun Mi arrived at the venue. They were surprised to see hundreds of volunteers waiting on the soccer field.

Jun Mi saw a clump of students that were mainly composed of girls. Fans… She thought that EXO was here already. The heads of the tallest members peeked out from the crowd. Jun Mi saw Chanyeol’s head look up on their direction and suddenly smiled wider.

“There they are!” He shouted, making the group of fan girls look in Jun Mi’s direction.

Everyone quieted down as the three new comers went closer the tent.

Jun Mi started to gulp. Sooner or later, she had to make an encouraging speech to motivate the volunteers in decorating the tent. Although this isn’t a stage announcement, Jun Mi was having cold sweat.

Baekhyun noticed Jun Mi’s nervousness. She was currently biting her bottom lip while looking at the crowd who are gathering up in front of her. He cleared his throat and spoke, “Gather round everyone!”

The people who were sitting down stood up and went towards Baekhyun and Jun Mi. Jun Mi’s eyes widened even more. Great, more people will hear me out. Thanks a lot Byun Baekhyun. She was literally fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter