Aunty...

Mission Makeover
LAST CHAPTER:
Selina stood next to Glenn and washed some dishes. She took some deep breathes to calm herself down. It was now or never.

***
When it's the last chapter of the story, I'll write "Finale Chapter" xD but not yet!
***

“Mrs. Luo…”
“Just call me Glenn, honey,” Glenn said in a friendly tone.
“Glenn, do you… Is it right that your original name was Ren Guo Ni?” Selina asked. Glenn looked surprised at her.
“It sure is. How did you find out about it?” She wasn’t angry, only curious.
“I… you know I’m Show’s secretary, right?”
Glenn nodded.
“Well, I was sorting the archives, and just fell over your papers…” Selina blushed. She didn’t know what to say, or how to get to the main point.
“Oh, I see,” Glenn smiled. Right at this moment, Selina wished that Glenn really was her aunt. She was so nice and happy.
“Glenn, do you have any sisters?” Selina suddenly spilled out. Glenn now lifted her eyebrows in surprise.
“Why?” she asked, now a bit more discouraging.
“It’s just… it’s just…” Selina finally gave in and let the tears run. She hided her head in her hands.
“Silly girl, what’s the problem?” Glenn tried to comfort her.
“I’m searching for my mom’s sister, Ren Guo Ni, but I’m so confused and scared, and what if I don’t find her? My mom told me in the letter that I had to find her, and she would understand, but I just really, really, really want my mom back…” Selina sobbed.
Glenn laid comfortingly an arm around her.
“May I see the letter?” she asked.
Selina took the letter out and gave it to Glenn.
Glenn looked at the envelope before she started to read. Selina dried her eyes and sniffled.
She looked at Glenn while she read, but it was hard to read her expression.

“What’s your step-mother’s Chinese name?” Jolin asked Show. Hebe and Ella looked confused at each other.
“Uhm, I don’t use it, I don’t really remember. Something with G…”
“Guo Ni?”
“Bingo!” Show exclaimed. Then he realized what it meant.
“But… she can’t be… no way!” He shouted. Jolin smirked. Hebe and Ella looked even more confused.
“What?”

Glenn had finished reading, and looked at Selina. Selina sniffled.
Glenn suddenly smiled brightly and hugged Selina.
“Selina! You’re really Lydia’s daughter… I can’t believe it!” she exclaimed. Selina couldn’t believe it.
“What? You really are…?”
“Your crazy aunt Glenn,” she grinned. Selina laughed in relief.
“Do you know where my mom is then?” she asked.
Glenn stopped smiling.
“I know. But I can’t tell you. Oh, Selina, I’m so happy! I didn’t even know I had a niece…”

Selina walked back to the four others, who eagerly started asking questions.
Selina had pulled on a disappointed expression.
“I don’t want to talk right now,” she said while she sat down. She started eating her cake.
Show cut one of his pieces in two, and placed one of them on Selina’s plate. When she looked asking at him, he just smiled his most adorable smile.
Glenn came out like nothing had happened, and asked if they wanted some more.
“I could eat a few pieces more of the apple cake,” Show ordered.
“I can’t eat more, thanks,” Jolin shook her head.
“Well-well, I think Ella and I could share a piece of chocolate cake,” Hebe stated.
“No thanks, Aunt Glenn,” Selina said, and couldn’t suppress a smile.
Jolin, Hebe and Ella screamed, while Show shouted:
“WHAT?!”

After answering a lot of questions and eating a lot of cake, Selina felt tired. She still hadn’t found out anything about her mother, but she was still happy. Now she had at least one family member who didn’t kick her out of her house. Glenn had actually suggested that she moved in, an idea which Show supported to the max.

It was in the end of November, and there was only two weeks left before the Christmas ball.
Show and Selina, who now lived at Show’s house, had been practising dancing whenever they had the chance. Selina could feel that she had lost weight, and it was very obvious that Show had, even though he didn’t want to admit that he had lost too much.
They also worked a lot in the company, some days till eight o’clock in the evening, before they had to do homework. Selina had gotten more responsibility every day, starting from the point where Show’s dad had discovered her extreme, hidden sense of order and creativity.
To add even more, they also had mid-term exams the day before the Christmas ball.
Glenn therefore made them both eat a lot more than they usually had to, because she was extremely worried about her step-son and “new” niece’s health. She had started to treat Selina more like a daughter than a niece, saying that she had always wanted a girl to take care of. Which made Show a bit grumpy.
The first problem turned up the afternoon two weeks before the ball.
Jiro had promised to pick Selina up and then take her to the cinema. Show had silently protested this through the whole day by being especially moody. Glenn had noticed this, and had started to investigate him and Selina the same way Jolin had done for some time already. Of course without any of them knowing it.
The doorbell rang around seven o’clock, and Glenn got to open the door before Selina. Which nearly made her faint.
“You…” Glenn whispered, while Jiro just smiled and went inside.
“Selina? Are you ready?” he shouted. Selina ran down the stairs, only to see Glenn silent in shock staring at Jiro, who was acting natural.
“Yes… Aunty, what’s wrong?” Selina asked worriedly.
“Aunty?” Jiro asked confused.
“Glenn is my aunt,” Selina quickly explained, and went to help Glenn into the living room.
Show came down, and stopped when he saw Jiro. There was hate in his gaze when he nodded as a greeting, before he went down to help Glenn.
Jiro regarded a painting on the wall carefully, while the other two helped Glenn sit down and get a cup of water.
“Glenn, what’s wrong?” Show asked.
“Nothing, honey, don’t worry. I just suddenly felt a bit dizzy,” Glenn explained.
“Shouldn’t I stay home then?” Selina asked. Glenn shook her head.
“Go and have fun,” she said.
Selina hesitated before she walked out.
Jiro was waiting for her, and they went out together while Show stayed with Glenn.

***
:D
Are you happy?
‘Cause I am :D
You guys are sooooo nice, so many comments :D
Makes me so happy <3
Therefore, you get your chappie only 1 day after. I think that’s a record on this fanfic.
Of course nothing against when I updated 3 times in a day on Guilt and Forgiveness, but still xD
I have the next chapter ready, so when there are enough comments (again), I’ll update (:
- Blitz