What now...?

Mission Makeover
Show went to school through the main gate as always. He and Selina, Jolin, Hebe and Ella, who were with him, found out that this had been a big mistake.
Show was attacked by his fan club and other people who wanted to know how he was, some girls looked like they had seen a ghost, a few people started whispering in the corners and the rest ran in to tell the rest of the school that Show had returned from the death.
As calmly as possible, and trying to avoid the many people asking questions, the five walked into the building and went to their classrooms.

After lunch, Show, Jolin and Selina were asked to the principal’s office. Selina looked nervously at Show, before they followed the teacher who had been sent to get them.
Show seemed calm and relaxed, and it affected Selina. She tried to take a deep breath.
When they came to the office, they saw that Cyndi was there too.
“I just want you all to know, that Joe Cheng is expelled for the rest of the week,” the principal explained.
“We know, Jiro told us,” Jolin said. Cyndi looked horrified. But if it was because that Joe was expelled or that they had been speaking to Jiro, no one knew.
“And Miss Wang, you’re no longer leader of the cheerleader-team.”
Cyndi’s horrify broke into the light and she nearly screamed:
“What?! No, you can’t do that!”
“I’m sorry to tell you that I can. You can still be a member of the team, though.” The principal was talking slowly and in a friendly tone.
Cyndi started crying, but it was obvious to Selina that it was fake tears.
“We can’t allow our cheerleaders to be chosen by payment, like we can’t with no other of the teams. It’s the rules, and you have broken them. You should be happy not to be expelled like your friend,” the principal continued.
Cyndi cried louder. The principal sighed.
“You may go now.”
When Cyndi realized that her “crying” didn’t help the least, she gave them all an angry gaze and ran out.
The principal turned smiling towards Show.
“Are you okay?”
Show nodded.
“I’m sorry about this trouble. After the case in the cafeteria, we found out about how nearly all the cheerleaders on the team have paid to be on it. Are you still on the team, Selina?” the principal asked.
“No, not really. I was only there for the competition…”
“What a shame, we need a new leader. Are you sure you don’t want to stay on the team?”
“I’m sure.”
“No, Selina! This is such a good chance, you take it!” Jolin complained.
“I… I don’t have the time…”
“Then we can find the time! You were really good at performing at the competition, it would be great if…”
“I don’t think I have the surplus…”
“If she doesn’t want to, then she shouldn’t,” Show broke in. Jolin kept silent, and the principal seemed disappointed.
“Oh well, guess I’ll have to ask Ariel then. Go back to class now, you’ve already missed a lot,” the principal said.
Selina looked thankfully at Show when they all three walked out.
“See you at work at 4,” he said, winked, and went down another corridor.

Even though Show tried to seem strong, Selina could feel that he still was feeling bad after the episode yesterday.
While showing Selina around at his father’s company, he had been forced to stop and take some deep breathes before continuing. He was also disorientated at times, and looked like he had a headache. Selina didn’t comment it, but she was thinking a lot about it.
Selina had to pick up phone calls and keep order of all Show’s schedules. Not that he had a big schedule. He had a few meetings, had to do some phone calls, and the rest of his work was at his own, small office.
“Show?” Selina was sitting at a table perpendicular to Show’s.
“Selina?”
“How do you actually work? I mean, what do you do in the company?”
“I am the youth representative. Our clothes are mostly for young people, like us, so they saw it as a plus to have a lot of young people working here. But I’m the youngest,” he explained proudly.
“So what exactly do you do?” Selina still didn’t quite understand.
“I help coming up with ideas for designs and marketing.”
“Oh…”
“Hey, wait a minute! You’re eyebrows seriously needs to get fixed,” Show said, and looked intensely at a point right above her eyes.
“Do they?”
“Yes. A good thing that I always carry a pair of tweezers with me…”
He got up from his chair and took some tweezers out of his back. Selina used the computer screen as a mirror to see if it really was that bad.
Before she knew of it, Show had rolled her chair back and forced her to look at the ceiling, and started fixing her eyebrows. She sat as still as possible.
He was leaning very close over her, and looked very concentrated. She stared at his face.
His perfect features were beautiful when he looked serious. They always were. His perfectly shaped mouth was half open because he was concentrating.
So close…
“Hey! What are you two doing?!”
Show turned around with the tweezers in his hand, and Selina leaned to the side so she could see too.
It was Show’s dad in the door opening.
“Oh, you were just… I’m sorry, from this angle it looked like… anyways, I was mistaken…” he mumbled. Then he cleared his throat.
“Show, we have a meeting with the designers in a few minutes, I just wanted to make sure that you haven’t forgotten,” he informed. Show nodded smiling.
“Of course I haven’t. I have my secretary with me today,” he pointed happily at Selina.
“And I can see that you guys are very productive,” the director grumbled, but then smiled.
“See you in a minute, then. Oh, Selina, could you please bring order in some documents while we’re gone? Just arrange them in alphabetic order. It’s profiles of all the employees. I know there’s a lot, but just take your time,” he continued. Selina nodded smiling.

About a quarter later, Show had went to the meeting. Selina looked at the big archives of papers in front of her.
She sighed, but then thought that at least she earned money by doing this.
She took the first folder, and decided to take all the papers out before sorting them.
When she did, some papers fell to the ground.
Selina picked it up, and looked at it.
‘Glenn Luo’.
So it was Show’s stepmother.
She skimmed through her papers, when her eye caught something. She read it whisperingly aloud to herself.
“Original name… Ren Guo Ni?”

***
Sorry for leaving a cliffhanger >.<’
I am soooooo tired. Gonna sleep now, even though it’s pretty early for a Friday night xD
But I’m getting confirmed in two days, yay ! :D
So better be rested ^^,
Omg, thanks SO much for all the nice nice awesome comments! :D It totally makes me want to update sooner. (I still haven’t written my essay…? xD)
It would make me so extremely happy if you’d like to comment on this chapter, I need your response to get inspiration (: and all your comments are so amazing <3 you guys are great!
Another thing; if you’ve read any of my other fanfics, you’ve probably seen this before, but in case that someone hasn’t, I’ll post it again (it’s important!):
I'm just sooooo happy for all of your support to every one of them, be it one comment or many, and be it one fanfic or many. SO...
I would like to let you help me decide on what my next fanfics should be about :D
Like, the cast, the theme, the writing style, the pairings...
I would love to hear what you'd like to read about :]
An author is nothing if he or she doesn't have readers to support, and that's why I really appreciate ALL of your support.
Go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=3901040&id=173338341450 to find more information. (It was my friend who made the fan page, not me ! xD)
If you can't access the site, go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Blitz-Winglin/173338341450, become a fan, go to the photo album "Fanfic posters", and then go to the last picture :)
(This album is also a complete list of my fanfics, with information of the cast and links to the fanfics)
Hope to hear from you :D

Uhm, yeah. Well, I guess next time I update, I’ll be “adult” xD
But it would be so greattttt if you visited my fan page on facebook (:
- Blitz