Why are you angry?

Mission Makeover
Selina had used a long time to dress up and put on make-up Wednesday afternoon. Jiro would pick her up at five o’clock. When Hebe, Jolin and Ella got to know, they became really happy and eager, and wanted to help her with every single detail. Selina had let them talk, but insisted on being alone in the afternoon. She had actually intended to ask Show for help, but had changed her mind because Show always became grumpy when they talked about Jiro. Jolin had explained that it was like a brother wanting to protect his little sister, but Selina had noticed that he wasn’t like that when i.e. Chun made a pass on Ella. She got the impression that Show didn’t like Jiro, but couldn’t figure out why.
So she ended up doing her make-up, hair and dressing herself. Not that it was bad. Show had taught her a lot these last few days, so she was getting quite good at it. Of course she wasn’t as good as Show – nobody was.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. She could hear Show run from his room (of some reason he always either ran or walked fast around the house) to the door, and open it. Selina quickly took her bag and ran downstairs too. Show stood in the door opening, facing Jiro who was outside. None of them said a word, until Show broke the silence.
“Are you here already?” he said reluctant. Jiro took on a happy, but condescending face.
“Yes, right on time. Any problem?” He smiled down at Show.
“None. But the next time you don’t have to ring the bell four times. It is disturbing.” Show didn’t like to be talked down to.
“It disturbed your facial, or what? Or you were maybe busy looking at fashion magazines?”
“Hey!” Selina shouted from the stairs. Both guys turned their head against her.
“Selina! I didn’t see you were there already,” Jiro said, with a whole other tone.
Show looked away when Jiro waked directly inside the house to say hello to Selina. She smiled shyly and blushed.
“Well, we’ll be leaving now. You can continue whatever kind of stuff we disturbed you in doing,” Jiro said, and walked with Selina out of the door. Selina waved to Show when they walked by. She thought that Jiro’s tone was a bit mean.
Jiro led her out to his sport car. It was parked next to Show’s family’s sport cars. She wondered why people always had to show their wealth through their cars.
“Where are we going?” Selina asked nervously, when they both sat in the car, and Jiro started driving. “And how can it be that you already have a driving license?”
“My father got a special permission from the police,” he said and smiled. “I thought we should eat first, and then go to an amusement park or something. What about that?”
She liked that. Amusement parks seemed more relaxing and not that difficult.

Jiro picked a very likable place to eat that didn’t seem grand or anything like that, so she felt more comfy while eating.
It was about eleven o’clock when they came back to Show’s house – they had been at the amusement park for quite a long time, and Jiro had bought a really cute teddy bear for Selina. When he parked the car in front of Show’s house, he asked her to stay for a moment.
“I was right about you. There is more behind you that can be seen,” Jiro said. Selina blushed a bit.
“N-not really...”
“There definitely is. I can’t wait for our next meeting,” he smiled. Selina blushed more. She was happy that it was already dark.
He got out of the car and opened the door for Selina. He shut it after her and walked with her to the door. He quickly kissed her on the cheek before he smiling walked back to the car and waved goodbye. Selina waved surprised back, and touched the place where he had kissed her. Like her face wasn’t red enough already.

She walked in and took off her jacket and shoes.
“Are you already that close?” someone asked from the dark end of the entrance. Selina looked shocked in the direction. Show didn’t look happy.
“What do you mean?” she asked hesitating. Had he been waiting for her?
“You know what I mean.”
“Why are you angry?”
“I’m not angry.”
“You obviously are.” Selina had never seen him like this before. His voice was calm, but not in the warming and soothing way she liked it.
Show’s jaw muscles flexed.
“What’s wrong with you?” Selina asked.
“What’s wrong with me? I’m wondering what is wrong with him,” Show said, referring to Jiro.
“What do you have against him? It’s like you were angry at him from the second you met,” she said confused.
“I don’t know. There’s just something about him I don’t like,” he said. He sounded less angry now.
“Can you describe it?” she asked carefully.
“No. Good night,” he suddenly said, and quickly walked upstairs to his room.
What was that about?

***
I finally got some inspiration xD
Know this chap isn’t long, but the next is coming very soon.
Not many comments on last chap *accusing gaze* :/ But I really, really appreciate those I got :)
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please comment :D Silent readers, please give a sound :]
- Blitz