You threat me? I have friends.

Mission Makeover
The next morning Show acted like nothing had happened the day before. He was just as cheerful and occasionally girly as always. Selina decided to follow his example and forget it. It was probably just like Jolin said; a brother wanting to protect his sister.

“Alright. We’re done with the appearance now, I think,” Ella stated when they ate lunch in the cafeteria. Hebe, Jolin and Selina sat around her at the table. Show was still getting his lunch at the bar – he discussed with the cook about the fat content in the food.
“Yes. People might not have accepted Selina yet, but at least they tolerate her, and it is only Joe who is being a poo,” Hebe added. Joe still used every possible chance to punch or push Selina.
“Next lesson; don’t be clumsy,” Jolin said. Selina nodded.
“But you don’t have to worry, it won’t be a problem. You just need to get a bit more refined,” Hebe assured her. Show sat down between her and Selina.
“You only took salad?!” Ella asked shocked. Show just smiled, and switched his tray with Selina’s.
“Salad is better for your skin than cake.” He immediately started eating the cake that Selina originally had ordered.
“Hey!”
“He’s right,” Jolin said. Selina looked sad at the salad.
“Why did you then make me eat cake the whole week?” she asked.
“That was before your cheeks needed to be kissable for Mr. Wang,” he answered and smirked.
“WHAT?!” the three other girls said at the same time. Selina blushed.
“Oh my god, we totally forgot about your date yesterday! How did it go?” Jolin asked fast.
“It was okay...”
“Mr. Wang couldn’t leave my front door without also leaving a kiss on Ms. Ren’s cheek,” Show teased. Arg!
“Woooow...” Ella blew a whistle. “Already that close!”
“Progressing so fast!” Hebe said. Selina was now burning red in the cheeks.
At the same time, Jiro and his friends walked into the cafeteria. Jiro smiled and waved at Selina. Selina waved back, but more discreetly. Show looked like he fought with himself in his mind, before he forced a smile and also waved at Jiro. This made Jiro look a bit suspicious.
“But Ella, how about you and Chun?” Jolin asked.
“What about it?” Ella asked back.
“Just heard you were out together a few days ago...”
“Rumors run fast, huh?”
“I’ll go to the toilet,” Selina said and got on her feet. She walked alone through the cafeteria, and nobody tried to hide that they were looking.
She walked towards the girls’ restroom, but as soon as she walked in, someone grabbed her and dragged her to the left. Selina could hear the door get closed and locked behind her.
“Wha...?”
“Shut up and listen!” a girl said. Selina looked at the girl. She was lower than Selina, and her appearance didn’t match the harsh attitude she tried to portray. Behind her stood now two other girls.
“How dare you go on a date with Jiro Wang?” the girl asked.
“Who are you?” Selina asked back.
“My name is Cyndi Wang. This is Angela and Bianca. I can’t believe you have to ask,” she said and turned her eyes.
“Why?”
“Don’t try to provoke me, that would make it worse for you. No one messes with the ABC. Now, answer my question!” Cyndi commanded. Angela and Bianca stepped closer.
“W-why do you want to know that?” Selina asked.
“Duh? Isn’t that obvious? Everyone in this school knows that Jiro belongs to me!” Cyndi said.
“Sorry, but it was Jiro who asked me first...”
“Yeah, like. First, you suddenly become friends with Ella, Hebe and Jolin. Then, the Fashion God gives you a make-over, which is only a dream for the most of us. And now, you go out with Jiro Wang! What did you do to bribe them?!” She seemed a bit out of control. Selina decided to be careful.
“I didn’t bribe them. I don’t know what happened either, so I can’t answer,” she said.
“You dare talk back?!”
“No I didn’t, I just...”
“But you better be careful. I know a lot of people who can make your life if you don’t stay away from Jiro,” Cyndi said, and looked determined. In Selina’s mind, she thought it was pretty comical. Who did this girl think she was?
“Jiro never mentioned anything about you, Cyndi, so I’m afraid I can’t help you,” Selina said with a calm voice. This obviously made Cyndi more furious, but when she was just about to hit Selina, someone else walked into the rest room.
Angela, Bianca and Cyndi all screamed and ran out with the words: “Arg! A boy!”
Selina was left baffled.
“Show! What the hell are you doing in the girls’ wash room?!” she asked. Show looked innocent at her.
“It’s cleaner than the boys’,” he said, like this was one of the most natural things he could do.
“But... but... that doesn’t mean you can just use it!” Selina said.
“Why not?”
“Because it is the GIRLS’ wash room!” She wondered if it would be necessary to punch it into his head.
“But I’m not considered straight man either, am I?” He smiled self-satisfied. Selina didn’t know what do answer. Show walked into a toilet booth, but continued talking.
“But it seemed that you had some trouble.”
“It was nothing...” Selina said. She was still wondering what she should do about this. “But you scared the hell out of those girls.”
“Cyndi Wang can be quite troubling, especially when she’s with Angela and Bianca,” Show said, like he hadn’t heard her.
“She only wanted me to stay away from Jiro.”
“Oh, then you’re really in trouble,” he said jolly, and flushed the toilet. “She CAN really make your life . Once she...”
“So you don’t think my life already?” Selina said gloomy. Show came out to wash his hands.
“That perhaps on your outlook on life. I try to be as optimistic as possible, therefore I’m also happier,” he said, but now a bit more serious. She thought about it.
“Well, maybe you’re right. It could be much worse, and I’m really thankful to your four already. That Cyndi-girl can just try to put more trouble on my shoulders,” she said determined.
“It should sound like that!” Show said. “Let’s go back to the others.”

“Ha, I know that Cyndi-tart. Her, Angela and Bianca are cheerleaders, and she probably just wants Jiro because he is the sports star,” Ella said. They all sat around the coffee table in Show’s living room. Show had again forbidden Selina to eat cake, so she drank a cup of tea instead.
“Do they call themselves the ‘ABC’? How uncreative...” Hebe said.
“I think they’re just desperate for attention,” Jolin added.
“But if she said she knows some people who can make your life , it is probably just some stupid sport geeks who try to flatter,” Ella continued. Show sat with his laptop.
“Hey, wait a moment – listen to this; ‘Mr. Wang, the owner of the big construction company, bla bla bla... his daughter, Ms. Cyndi Wang, is soon going to be in charge of the design department. Ms. Wang is only 17, but the proud father speaks highly of her talents.’ Well, if her father owns a construction company, she must have power over some tough guys,” Show said.
“But to beat a person would just be really... low. I don’t think she will do that,” Hebe said.
“No, but they have some really clever guys in the commercial department, my father told me about them,” he said.
“Now you say it, my parents have also mentioned that company before – I think they collaborated with Jiro’s family’s company once,” Hebe said.
“Jiro’s father’s company?” Selina asked confused.
“Didn’t you know? His father has a very huge company in Mainland China, very powerful, and they want to take over the company my parents own together with Show’s father,” Hebe explained.
“Oh...” Selina said. Was this why Show didn’t like Jiro? But Hebe was totally fine with him.
Ella’s mobile rang. She picked it up.
“Hello? Oh, Chun! Of course I will. See ya,” she said, and looked smiling at the other four.
“I gotta go, see you tomorrow,” she said to them and got on her feet.
“Hey hey hey! Wait a moment! Where are you going?” Hebe shouted, but Ella was already out of the house.
“I feel let down,” Jolin said, and sniffled dramatically. “But I can’t wait for the weekend. Are you all ready?”
“Yes, it’s the fourth time you’ve asked today,” Hebe sighed. “Selina! Don’t open your mouth while munching!”
“Sorry...”
“And who gave you permission to eat cake?” Show asked, and took the plate away from her (and started eating the remaining cake).
“But I’m hungry!” Selina said indignantly.
“Then let’s go out to eat something... Real food, Show,” Jolin added, when Show looked confused at her.
Hebe called Ella.
“Ella? Where are you?” she asked, when Ella picked up. She listened for a while.
“Oh, okay, see you tomorrow then,” she said and hung up.
“Where did she run off to?” Jolin asked.
“To the cinema, companied by a certain person,” Hebe said and smirked. They all knew it was Chun.
“Well-well, we should hurry up, or else Sel will starve to death before we reach a proper restaurant.”
Selina walked with them out of the door. Smiling.

***
Soon as I promised :]
You better comment now, or I will feel very let down :’( And maybe be too depressed to write more soon.
Thanks a lot for the comments on last chapter :] Each comment means more than you know.
Cyndi appeared, and she wants Jiro. What will she do to get him?
- Blitz