"Honey!"

Mission Makeover
LAST CHAPTER:
They found Jolin, Ella and Hebe there when they reached the nurse’s office. The school doctor was there too.
He commanded them to put Show down on a bed. Selina realized that she still had the handkerchief and Jolin’s necklace.
She looked at it, while the doctor examined Show, who was still unconscious.
*****
It was a truly beautiful necklace. Maybe the most beautiful she had ever seen.
It was made out of gold, and its basic shape was a heart. On the heart, a ‘J’ was written in an elegant way, and its curls swept around the heart.
Selina went to where Jolin stood, at Show’s side, and silently gave her the necklace back. Jolin looked surprised at her, but she just sat down next to the bed.
“We have to wait till he wakes up, but it’s probably just a minor concussion. His nose is sprained, how weird that sounds, but if nobody touches it, it’ll be fine soon,” the doctor concluded.
All four girls sighed relieved. Hebe and Ella even hugged each other in happiness.
Three of the guys who had helped carrying nodded at each other and walked out, probably to spread rumours about that Show was brain-dead because of Joe.
Chun was the only one of them who stayed.
The doctor told Selina to wash Show’s face with a wet towel, which she did immediately, with help from Jolin.
Soon Show just looked like his normal self, peacefully sleeping and even with the touch of a wry smile on his face.

Soon, all four girls and Chun sat around the bed in some chairs the nurse had found for them.
Selina took Show’s hand and looked at his face for a while. When she looked up, Jolin looked away from her immediately, but Selina had already seen the crafty, investigating look on her face.
Chun had quickly brought some cakes from the cafeteria, and of what he had heard, the whole school was assured that Show was on the edge of death. Of course he hadn’t told anybody the truth.
Suddenly, Show started blinking with his eyes against the light, before he opened them on half and looked around.
He was immediately surrounded by people asking him how he felt, especially Hebe and Ella, as they were the ones who mostly got hysterical about such situations.
He tried to shake them of, but the more he shook his head, the more they spoke. At last, Chun came to his help.
“Ella honey, come over here!”
Ella ran off straight away, and Hebe looked dissatisfied, but kept silent.
Show sat up and supported his head with his arms.
Selina gave him a cup of water, and the doctor came over.
“How do you feel?” the doctor asked.
“My head hurts… what happened? The cafeteria…?” he asked in a groggily voice, and looked around like he expected to be in the cafeteria.
“You’re in the school doctor’s office,” Jolin informed him. He took the cup from Selina.
Then he realized who she was.
“Selina! You…” As he seemed speechless, Selina just smiled and arranged some pillows behind him.
“You passed out after Joe punched you. You might have a minor concussion. Do you feel dizzy?” she asked.
“Uhm… Yeah, but only a little…” He looked around at all the people in the office. Then his eyes caught something.
“Is that… cake?” He pointed weakly towards something next to Chun’s feet – the cake he had brought from the cafeteria.
“Yes, why?” Chun asked smiling.
“Yay! You’re a true friend,” Show cheered, and stretched his arms towards the cake like a little kid. Selina couldn’t help but laugh.
Hebe, on the other hand, seemed a bit upset.
“Hey, then what about us?” Her envy against Chun, who got too much attention from her point of view, was becoming bigger.
“You’re all great friends,” Show said, and ruffled her hair.
“Calm down, you need to be in abeyance for the next few hours, at least,” the nurse exclaimed.

Chun left after Show had eaten (all of) the cake, and Ella and Hebe (to much regret) had to go to their drama class, as they were practising a play for the Christmas dance.
Jolin cut drama class about a month ago, because she was too busy with other stuff, like Selina’s dance practise.
Selina and Jolin both cut class for the last three lessons, before they found it more important to stay with Show. Also because it was a good excuse, as they both hadn’t made their homework last night. Movie night. With lots of popcorn.
“I still have a popcorn hangover,” Jolin joked, and stretched her arms out while yawning. Show laughed.
“Why do you guys also arrange movie nights on Sundays?” he smiled.
“Because the movie night on Saturday hadn’t been long enough. We still had to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy,” Selina defended. This made him laugh even harder.
“Don’t make me laugh, my head hurts…”
It knocked on the door. The doctor yelled for them to come in.
It was Jiro.
“Hey, honey… Hi Jolin, hello Show,” he said, and squashed himself down next to Selina on her chair, so they sat provocative close to each other. At least seen from Show’s point of view. And especially when Jiro laid his arm around Selina.
Jolin scowled at Jiro, but tried to hide her dissatisfaction. Show looked at the ceiling.
“I actually just came to say that the whole school is anticipating your funeral, and your fan club considers suicide,” Jiro said. Show looked at him.
“Anything else?”
“Yes, Joe Cheng is getting expelled from the school for the rest of the week. Cyndi disappeared, but she can’t be gone forever. I explained everything on your behalf,” he continued.
“Thank you, I guess.” Show was talking in an unnatural, cold tone. Jiro seemed not to hear it.
“Oh well, see you all later. I’ll go out and convince your fan club at least to wait until after your funeral before they commit ritual sacrificing of their own souls, and Joe’s too,” he said, and walked out. He seemed to have a great time.
Show cleared his throat.
“Well, Sel, it seems that you have to help me with a lot of things at work these next few days,” he said, like nothing had happened.
“What do you mean?”
“Well, as long as my condition is like this,” he pointed at his face, “I might have to have a personal secretary. And you already promised.” He looked at her with his puppy eyes.
“Okay, I see.” Selina sighed. Jolin smiled.

***
No comments on last chapter? :’( *cryyyyy*
I feel so… sad. My heart is broken.
Show is jealous at Jiro, aww. Jolin seems to have figured something out.
What important secrets are Selina going to find out about as Show’s work?
If you comment, I’ll update soon ^^, please please please comment!
(No comments to thank for this time. *cries even more*)
- Blitz